Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Thread

We're all very sexy.

I'll keep your notes in mind for the future. For the time being, I want to get a feel for the world with what I currently have in mind for the character. Then if I need something, I'll ask you guys. Likewise, if my character stops working with what you guys have in mind, or an issue comes up, I don't mind anybody complaining to me directly.

Sorry for my silence, my tablet died and my school/work life has gone nuts. I'm going to reply today and try to check in more regulary, but it's hard when all I have to do so is my phone.

OMG Cora you used Jason Stathom for a character! I absolutely love you!

And don't worry about being slow to post. Some of us have been online and active and still haven't responded yet. Hint, hint SLS. ?

Traveler said:
OMG Cora you used Jason Stathom for a character! I absolutely love you!

And don't worry about being slow to post. Some of us have been online and active and still haven't responded yet. Hint, hint SLS. ?

LMAO

I know, I know.

It's okay Cora. My school is choking me too.. it's like all my professors have a collaborated evil scheme to schedule assignments, projects and tests at the same time. The bastards.. >,>

Just.. to be clear, is Elena stopping by Reem's restaurant or is it an unnamed restaurant? I couldn't tell if I should post a reply to that or not. o.o

Awesomist said:
Just.. to be clear, is Elena stopping by Reem's restaurant or is it an unnamed restaurant? I couldn't tell if I should post a reply to that or not. o.o

Yeah. I misread a lot of the previous posts.

For now, she's just in the city looking for food.

OK, so I was on the receiving end of a one-two punch of personal drama and just wasn't in the mood for sexy times online for a while there. But now I am and hope we can get London swinging.

Zorrita said:
OK, so I was on the receiving end of a one-two punch of personal drama and just wasn't in the mood for sexy times online for a while there. But now I am and hope we can get London swinging.

I'm glad to see you back. I hope your personal life gets easier.

Okay this is really dragging on.

I vote that we move it forward; maybe SLS can PM everyone to see if they're still on board or not.

We can move forward to the next scene for everyone, by reorganizing who might be interacting with whom. Otherwise this is going to die out quickly due to inactivity.

Traveler said:
Okay this is really dragging on.

I vote that we move it forward; maybe SLS can PM everyone to see if they're still on board or not.

We can move forward to the next scene for everyone, by reorganizing who might be interacting with whom. Otherwise this is going to die out quickly due to inactivity.

Sadly,

this is true of most group roleplays on BMR. I don't know why, since group RPs elsewhere seem to thrive - Like my X-Men game has 20 active members - But I've run a few games on here and they don't go anywhere.

It's so disappointing. I know that we all have RLs to deal with, but my 1x1s always seem to move along at a nice pace and the groups...

So perhaps we can find out who is actively interested and able to continue. An active RP with three people is better than a slow RP with six.

Traveler said:
It's so disappointing. I know that we all have RLs to deal with, but my 1x1s always seem to move along at a nice pace and the groups...

So perhaps we can find out who is actively interested and able to continue. An active RP with three people is better than a slow RP with six.

True.

Most of it is my fault though. I've had severe writers block.

In LA I have:
Peter Petrelli - who will need to interact with someone
Angela Petrelli
Nathan Petrelli (Skylar)

In England I have:
Daniel O. Anderson - who needs to interact with someone

Back
Top Bottom