Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

DarkMudkip

Cluster
sengoku-basara-600-1020754.jpg

In modern day Japan, things are very stressful for the young generation. Some choose to follow in the footsteps of their families, others choose to carve their own path. This follows the story of the young lords of the noble families and how they live their lives.​

Megohime waited outside Masamune's apartment, tapping her shoe impatiently as she waited for Masamune to come out of his home.

Nana was riding shotgun in Chosokabe's car, shuffling through her school bag as they made their way to school.

Yukimura walked side by side with Sasuke, tying his head hand over his forehead as they walked through the cool morning.

Masamune jogged out of his apartment, hair a mess as always. Kojurou had gone to school earlier as he usually did. "Morning, babe.." Masamune greeted, moving over and kissing her cheek

Motochika drove proudly down the street in his light purple Hudson Hornet, arm resting on the window of his car. His eye narrowed when he saw a familiar green clad figure attempting to cross the street in front of them. "Nana, you got your seatbelt on, yeah?"

Sasuke rested his hands behind his head as he walked with Yukimura, staring at the sky, "I have to work again tonight, danna..."

Megohime made a noise and moved away from the wall she was leaned up against. "You're late again." Was all she had to say to him, but she gave him a gentle nudge.

Nana glanced up at Chosokabe, following his gaze to Motonari before sitting up and putting her seatbelt on. "Hai."

Yukimura looked to Sasuke. "Again? Didn't your boss say you have today off?" He asked.

Masamune smiled softly and gently took her hand, walking down to school with her, "Hit snooze one too many times.."

A dark sadistic grin spread across Motochika's face as he slammed his foot on the accellerator and shifted gears, gunning it towards Motonari. The brunette male gave a yelp of pain and surprise when he was hit by Chosokabe's car with enough force to knock him down. Motochika held out his hand to Nana, "Ten points."

Sasuke frowned softly, "Uzu called in sick this morning so the boss needs me in tonight for late night.."

Megohime's cheeks flushed a faint pink, but she held his hand as they walked. "That's why you look like shit." She said.

Nana high-fived him, a small smirk appearing on her face. "Two more of those and you'll beat my score." She said proudly.

"Would you like for me to come in and help? I'm sure I can be of assistance!" He offered.

He chuckled softly and gave her hand a squeeze, "My hair looks good though, today..." He ruffled his hair and shook his head, messing up his hair more.

Motochika smirked more and honked the horn, makig motonari jump up and glare. "Get out of the way, Mori!" Motochika yelled. Motonari dusted off his vest, spat on Motochika's car and finished his venture across the street. Motochika looked ready to kill, "He's a dead man."

Sasuke suddenly became nervous, "No, danna, its ok! Thanks, though, but its only something I can do."

Megohime made a soft noise and glanced at Masamune, giving his hand a small squeeze in return. "I brought you the notes from yesterday."

"I'll get it waxed tomorrow." She assured him, making sure he didn't speed after Motonari and really run him over.

"Alright, but I would still like to know where you work, your boss nearly works your to death." He commented, eyes forward again.

"Thanks, babe.." He smiled softly and kissed her cheek again

Motochika grinned at her, "You're the most lovely Siren I've ever had the pleasure of knowing~" he said and moved to affectionately bite her neck

"I know, danna...I'll figure out a new means of income soon.." He replied

"Yeah yeah, you owe me." She said, fishing the notes from her bag and pressing them against Masamune's chest.

Nana made a faint noise that sounded like a moan, but she cupped his cheek and turned his head so she could kiss him properly. "And you are the most handsome Orge I have ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on."

Masamune grunted and chuckled, hanging onto the notebook. "And what did you have in mind~?"

Motochika smirked, "Y'know, we got time before we have to head to class...~ wanna test out that roomy back seat of mine~?" He nudged his head, eye gleaming with mischief

Megohime's cheeks flushed again and she looked away from Masamune. "How the hell would I know? Think of something yourself."

Nana kissed him again. "Like you even really have to ask." She said, unhooking herself from the seatbelt and moving into the backseat.

"I think you know how, Mego~" He purred, winking

Motochika chuckled and parked the car on the curb before climbing in the back with her, pulling her close and kissing her passionately

Megohime's cheeks flared a deep red, swatting at his shoulder. "Urusai!"

Nana pulled him closer by the popped collar of his Yakuza coat, laying back on the leather seats and pulling him on too of her, returning his kiss.

Masamune laughed and nudged her affectionately

A low growl like sound rumbled in his chest as his hand roamed down her thigh to grope her rear and press her hips closer to his

((*ditches Mego for now* We'll bring in Aki after these sluts.))

Nana let out a soft sigh of pleasure, one hand moving to tangle in his hair and give a small tug, her deep gray eyes closed.

Nana pulled away to kiss his neck, helping him with her clothing, tossing her skirt haphazardly in the front seat as well. Pulling her uniform vest off, she worked on her shirt buttons, biting down to his collarbone.

Nana hurriedly removed her shirt before removing her bra, pulling Motochika back down into a heated kiss, helping him out of his clothing.

Pushing off his pants and removing her panties, he pulled her up into his lap, sitting back against the seat. He kissed her deeply before pulling away, "Hang on..." He reacked into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom, ripping it open and putting it on, "There, much better." He grinned

Nana cupped his cheeks and kissed him again, a soft smile on her face as she did so. "Daisuki." She said softly, slowly lowering herself onto his manhood with a soft groan.

He hissed softly and gripped her hips, "Daisuki desu, Nana.." He bit and kissed her neck and shoulder as he moved her up and down on his hardened shaft slow and steady first, only moving harder or faster if she told him to.

Nana held onto his shoulders, moving a bit faster, eyes half lidded and head tilted back to expose more flesh to Motochika, a soft moan leaving her lips, which was quickly quieted by her hand clamping over her mouth.

Motochika couldn't help but chuckle, his kisses trailing downward before he licked her pert nipple and sucked gently on her breast

Back
Top Bottom