Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you say FUCK today?

Been an ongoing issue but I need a new transmission for my 2016 Ford… I’m so ungodly upset that my car hasn’t even been in my possession for a full 10 years and already my transmission needs replaced. $7,000 repair. Luckily it’s not bad enough that it’s do or die but it sucks man.

Just when I’m starting to get better with financials and paying off debt that’s when the shit hits me.

I have to remember though, everything works out for me, even when some days it doesn’t seem to be the greatest or best situation/outcome. Sometimes bad has to happen so good can sprout from it. 🌱

The laziness of coworkers fucking astounds sometimes.

Who brings a cart to transport a heavy item somewhere and doesn't even bother trying to load it? Why leave the task half-finished? Fucking worthless.

Woke up and checked my birds as every morning and found one of them covered in blood. Checked the cage, but couldn't find anything where he could have injured himself, so my guess is that he plucked a wrong feather that might have caused the bleeding. And it's sunday, so all vets are closed. At least there doesn't seem to be any fresh blood. That's something, but still ... Fuck.

Finding out today that the chances of me - who is exhausted - having Monday off to make a 4-day weekend out of an upcoming public holiday are pretty close to zero because a colleague - who has literally just had 2 weeks of annual leave - has already taken that same 4-day weekend I badly want and need.

I've been feeling super dizzy since I woke up this morning. @_@
Since it only occurs in certain poses and when I move my head in certain directions, like looking up and to the right for example, I don't think it's due to an illness .... maybe I have a nerve blocked or something. Ugh, fuck.

Made a bad impression with the new landlord, who is, per the admission of my sister who also manages the complex, already an asshole.

Great. Just great. >_<

Last edited:
Ford won’t cover my repairs on my 2016 Fiesta. I’m super super upset. But I may trade it in for a new car. Not getting Ford anymore though. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reaching up for something super high up and far back on a shelf and pulling a muscle in my leg. I swear that muscle is always like that. Never gets used then waits for the right moment I actually have to use it and then strikes.

Made pancakes for breakfast (a family thing) first two were a complete mess - stuck to the pan, couldn't lift/flip them... the first one was annoying, the second one pissed me off.

Other than shit drivers, we've got shit game companies canceling PvE content (Overwatch 2) I was looking forward to the most. What a fucking joke, man.

I accidentally missed a (rather annoying) step while cooking up a casserole. Had to call hubby over to assist. :/

The office I do remote work for decided to dump over 100 pages of old documents for me to (virtually) sift through and organize by ID number. Cross-referencing IDs and names. Not terrible, but definitely an "ugh, fuck."

When (I think it was my extensor tendons) in my right arm went *yoink* as I was doing skull crushers today.

Back
Top Bottom