What made you say FUCK today?

Standing in the kitchen... my cat jumps up on the counter behind me and from there my back. Hits me wrong so misses my shoulder to cling to my back with his claws... I now have totally NON-sexy claw marks down my back. ;__;

Losing a teacher to another district. A really, really, really wonderful teacher. :/

Having a massive headache with a screaming 21 month old begging you to read her a book. Then being ganged up on in a game for some reason. Either everybody hates me or they are threatened by me.

My cat brought home a live bird and dropped it at my feet so I could than proceed to chase it throughout the house, feather flying everywhere.

I ripped off all 10 of my nails in a fit of frustration and anger.

Now all 10 of my fingers throb painfully

A guy and what I assume was his son came into the game store today. They claimed that a Super Nintendo was on hold for them. There wasn't. No note from my co-worker who was working the day before. Not that big of a deal seeing the store has 5 or 6 of the things at any given time. So I pull one from the shelf and pretend it was the one we 'held' for him. He then states that he was quoted a price of $79.99 for the system, which is accurate and what the sticker says. He then begins to go around to look for games. Whatever, right? Though he was being snarky from the beginning and I knew it wasn't going to end well.

As he's browsing, other customers come in so I begin to help them out. He constantly interrupts various conversations or transactions much to the annoyance of the other customers more than myself at this point. I answer all his questions but I begin to notice something is wrong. He's inquiring about NES titles and accessories and not SNES. I shrug it off thinking maybe he has a NES at home. After I handle the other customers I turn to find him standing in front of the display case with our systems in it. He then begins to ask why the NES was priced at $99.99 when he was quoted a price of $79.99. I begin to explain that he didn't ask for a NES, he asked for a SNES. He gives me a look as if I'd called him stupid and begins to get angry. Claims that he never once asked for a SNES (He did, several times in the hour or so he and his son had lingered around the store). Now, I can understand if he got confused once or twice but he was ALL over the place in what he was asking for at this point.

He gets pissed and claims he was quoted $79.99 for a NES. I know he's wrong but at this point I just don't feel like dealing with his shit. I give him the 20% off, to bring it to $79.99 just to appease him and hopefully get him out of the store. Thankfully he seems satisfied...but only for the briefest of moments. "That comes with the cords and two controllers, right?". I tell him it only comes with one controller and the proper hook ups. Pressed the wrong button. Clearly pissed he asks why we'd 'do some cheap bullshit like that?'. In the calmest way I could I asked 'Does a system ever come with two controllers under normal circumstances?' and even proceeded to explain we give 20% off games and accessories purchased along side your system purchase. He threw his arms up into the air and told me to fuck myself and walked out the door.

Once he left, I too said "Fuck"...well, a string of sentences that each had "Fuck" sprinkled in.

Well I recently had two Pilonidial Cysts removed (which turned out to be more like two and four more little ones growing beneath the surface of my skin) and because of them being on my backside, my grandmother, has to change the packing and bandages every day. Well after she removes the old packing and bandages, I shower before she repacks the incision and after I showered toward, I went to lay down on my belly on my bed and didn't realize my cat was under my blankets and when I laid down, he ran out from under my blankets and scared the piss out of me. I immediately yelled "fuck!" because he scared me. lol

I felt a tingle on my left feet, i look... IT WAS AN HORNET!

MEGA-FUCK -> yelp included

Facebook. I joined a TV show group to ask a question, asked my question, and someone very nicely volunteered to help, saying he would check every single episode until he finds the reply. I told him not to bother unless he wants to. He did it, found the answer, aaaaand now I got myself a new stalker liking all my pics LOL.

Last year a certain dating site "stole" my profile pic (FB). A friend saw it there and told me about it. I contacted them and they took it down. It's back. LOL I assume it's a compliment in some way, but nope.

Back
Top Bottom