A Virtual Relationship (EverUndine&Oritigo na ilo)

Just having him touch her was comforting to Rhiya. She liked the way his hands slid across her skin and she wanted to do the same for him.

"I can wash you, if you'd like," she blushed as she said it.

Rhiya rubbed the soap in her hands and ran them along his shoulders and down his arms. She couldn't believe how fast everything had gone. She had really just met this man and already she felt love. She pressed a kiss between his shoulder blades as she wound her soapy hands around him, pulling him into a hug.

Zarak smiled and let Rhiya's hands clean him. She was so... so perfect. It had not been long, but love in this world came quickly, and sometimes ended tragically. He vowed that he would not let that happen. He would keep them both safe. When she pulled him into a hug, he turned around and wrapped her in his arms, pulling her against him gently.

Rhiya hummed happily in Zarak's arms. She was so happy she had found someone, and now that he was hers she was afraid of losing him.

"Zarak, let's do something fun today. No fighting or quests, just you and me having a good time. Okay?"

She looked up at him with a smile and rose to her tip toes to place a kiss on his lips.

Zarak smiled and kissed Rhiya back softly.
"Okay. I like that idea."
He held her in his arms gently and kissed her softly over and over.
"What did you have in mind, my love?"

"I'm not sure."

She reached over to turn off the water and help him close to her, wanting his warmth in the chilled air.

"What about going out to a show? Or playing a game?"

Zarak smiled at her and held her tightly, letting Rhiya hear his heart beat.
"Of course, Rhiya. How about a show, then? Then I'll treat you to dinner, make it a nice date."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!"

She turned to lead him from the bathroom, and though they were both wet, she lay down on the bed tugging Zarak down with her before kissing his lips. She smiled mischievously and giggled, the sheets were absorbing the water from her body and her hair but she knew they could dry. She was thinking more about Zarak's body than wet sheets at the moment.

Zarak smiled when Rhiya led him from the bathroom, and returned her kiss with passion, parting his lips so his tongue could lick her lips while they kissed. At her giggle, he smirked at her.

"Doesn't this defeat the point of us taking a shower?"

His hands did not leave her body, though, tracing lines down her and rubbing her everywhere except her most sensitive areas, almost teasing in how he did so.

Back
Top Bottom