Save my Mind(Avengers)-Lady/Moon

Steve chuckled a little. "there are websites." he admitted. "i sort of looked at them a little but..." he shrugged. "me and buck will go over them together, decide what we do and don't like." he admitted with a grin. "that could be fun." he admitted with a nod. "i do have it bad... always have." Steve admitted. "...Tony? does it make me a bad person if i liked hitting him?" he asked, looking a bit concerned. "you're right though, i do know Bucky, i know how to read him. and i know he knows how to read me. and we'll listen to each other if we say to stop or something." he agreed before smiling as he ran a single fingernail over the longest welt, helping Bucky sink back down again, almost without even really thinking about it. "i'm just a bit... concerned." Steve admitted to Bucky with a sheepish smile. "i'm not used to allowing myself this." he admitted. "no more talking for now. you just lay there and enjoy the pain." he ordered, rubbing the marks gently before moving into the bathroom. "this might sting a little." he warned, gently applying the medication that would ease the healing, but not stop the stinging burning pain. which was why Steve had that particular medicine. he savored his every hurt, because being hurt was so rare an fleeting these days.

Loki shuddered and nodded. "fuck yes." he breathed, sending Tony wanted a verbal response. "wait Tony..." he protested. "have to... magic." he muttered. he wanted that Collar so badly. and it felt so, so good around his neck. he swallowed thickly, his breath shuddering a little as he tipped his head back, baring his neck to Tony, letting Tony see it. "can it get wet?" Loki asked softly, wondering about showers. he never wanted to take it off. even if he knew he had to later so he could add the magic, and connect the Claiming contract to it. "Tony... god..." Loki whimpered, thrusting his hips. he needed, needed, needed!!!"

“It will definitely be fun. Especially since he’s never used the internet. At least not with jarvis.”Tony snickered at the idea before tilting his head, “...You know, if you were any other person, I’d answer that flippantly, and bypass actually answering but...”Tony sighed shaking his head, glancing towards were loki was, before returning his gaze to loki. “He’s a consenting adult. More then capable of stopping you if he really wasn’t enjoying it. It’s not bad. Just different. And sometimes it’s reassuring to know there’s one person who will follow your commands-unlike me, just think about beating him on a day after watching me disobey every order you give.”he snickered wildly at the idea, because he really was enjoying this talk, before nodding. “I know I’m right. Just listen. And try not to worry so much you ruin the game for you both.” Bucky groaned shuddering a little as he rolled his hips a little into the bed, simply to feel the friction on his cock as steve touched his back.”Okay...resting...”Bucky muttered sleepily, before jerking a little as the medication touched his back, shivering under the other’s hands even as he squirmed a little, even if he had no desire to do anything with his erection, he was hard and aching, needy. Still to far under to consider topping right now. “You know the best and worst thing about being us? This will be healed within hours.”Bucky muttered.

Tony smirked looking amused at the answer, sliding a hand down the other’s back, simply because he needed to touch him.”Hmmm, we should see if we convince them to act it out next time...”he muttered smiling as he winced,, “Sorry.Do the magic.”Tony said having be so excited to give it to him, he’d forgotten about the magic. Looking at loki’s neck circled wtih the collar before gently easing it off again, swallowing thickly. That was a amazing sight, seeing him like that.”Of course it can. You’re never taking that off, unless you want to.”Tony said, and despite the lust in his voice, there was a quiet vulnerability there, a quiet desperation to be reassured loki wouldn’t leave him.

Steve chuckled a little. "Jarvis makes things a lot easier, yeah." he agreed with a grin. "thanks for not being flippant." he muttered with a roll of his eyes. "...i hope Loki pins you down and gives it to you hard Tony." Steve complained, looking amused. "thanks. Tony. really. now he's never going to like you." he teased with a chuckle as he shook his head a little. "i won't worry too much." well, he wouldn't worry while they where actually doing it anyway. "yeah i know." Steve agreed with Bucky, chuckling a little. "here's the thing though... i bet we could find a cream that slows our healing abilities." he admitted. "and if we can't, i bet Bruce can make us some." he admitted with a grin. "your hard again." he mused. "i should do something about that." the thought of Bucky hard and horny and helpless appealed to him though so he made no actual move to help the aching hard on.

Loki smiled a little. "i'll need your blood in a second." he warned. "the whole process should only take about fifteen minutes." he admitted as he licked his lips. "i'm yours. i'm never taking it off." he breathed, so delighted it almost hurt as he spread his fingers over the collar and simply focused for a long moment before reaching out and taking Tony's hand, jabbing it with a needle and letting three drops land directly in the middle of the collar. it didn't hit the floor though, it vanished into a flash of green and when Loki added three drops of his own the flashes where even bigger and he smiled. "there." he whispered. "it's done. the Contract is in place. you can feel it right? sort of in the back of your skull?"

it was like having a sudden intense knowladge that Loki was a little hungry and that he could control Loki's orgasms and make the bindings come out with simple words. 'Cock Ring' and 'Bondage' while pressing on the Collar. at the same time, Tony would almost instinctively know how deep in subspace Loki was, when Loki had had too much even if Loki didn't say anything, and if Loki was in danger, or someone was trying to hurt Loki in any manner, Tony would be informed. the contract was literally a warning system for Tony. it would let Tony know anytime Loki needed something or was in trouble. it wouldn't help him know how close to orgasm he was, or what kind of pain he needed, but it was a fail safe in case Loki was a sub who didn't let people know when he needed to stop. "okay. all done." Loki stated, looking so damn excited, so damn hard and he was still coasting the edge because he had just helped make his own fucking collar and if that wasn't hot nothing was. "no one can remove the collar now but you and me. there is a magical failsafe that will remove it for me if it malfunctions or if someone else manages to hack it. it's very rare but it does happen." Loki admitted. "there's an automatic 'shut down' feature that will turn everything off if danger shows up. like if i've been naughty and you leave me tied down and a bad guy comes in to shoot me." Loki admitted. "it's part of the contract." he admitted. "i can't alter it because it was set up by beings of higher power, but it's open enough for you to do anything you want to me so long as it doesn't main me, kill me, or traumatize me in some manner."

“Hm...there’s something incredibly hot about thinking about having to talk to the others to get that cream...”The man whimpered quietly, not coming out of sub space at all, still coasting the edge of being so relaxed he couldn’t consent to anything simply because he’d agree to anything, before shuddering.”you should do something about that.”Bucky moaned quietly with the idea before rolling to his back, whimpering in pleasure as the welts rubbed against the blanket, eyes wide as he looked up at the man.

“Okay.”Tony muttered looking pleased, nearly falling down in the utterly delight of knowing loki was his.”Good. Awesome, cause I gotta tell you, this is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen and-”He sputtered a little as his fingers was jabbed, despite the warning, surprised at getting stabbed before going quiet, eyes wide as he considered what he as feeling. Swallowing hard he nodded slowly.”I=I can. It’s..it’s amazing to feel...like I wont ever have to worry again with being alone, cause you’re always here.”he muttered brushing his fingers against his temple, raising his eyebrows as he looked at the other, standing as he leaned back against the workbench studying the other.”Good. It’s good to have a failsafe.”He muttered to far gone to really be thinking about the mechanics of the collar wrapping his fingers in loki’s hair and shoving him towards his knees at his feet.”You’re going to suck my cock like a good little pet, right here in hte lab where anyone could walk in at anytime."

Steve smirked a little and nodded. "you like the thought of being watched, don't you?" he teased, smirking. "maybe i should have let Tony and Loki stay." he mused, chuckling a little. "roll onto your back." he ordered. "i'm gonna suck you, and you're not gonna move, or Cum, until i give you permission." he warned before he bent his head and began to suckle and lick on Bucky's more impressive girth. biggest Steve had ever had.

Loki smiled a little and nodded. "i know i'm sexy." he admitted with a sly smile before smiling at Tony. "i will always be here. and i can feel you too." he admitted. "but i have other alerts in place anyway for you." he admitted. "If you haven't eaten in twelve hours, i'm warned." he admitted, which explained a lot about how Loki always showed up with food when Tony was too absorbed in work to know he was hungry. "but i can tell if i'm asking you to do something you don't want to do now too." he admitted before he flushed. "it's best if we have a failsafe. sometimes when i'm down too deep, i don't realize i've had too much." he admitted. "i doubt you'll let me go that deep, but sometimes it happens." he admitted before moaning as he was shoved to his knees, shuddering as he opened his mouth and let his tongue out a little, waiting for Tony to let loose the cock because Tony hadn't told him to touch. just to suck.

Bucky shuddered a little at the thought even as a slight bemused look twerked his lips. “uh, maybe not Stark. He’d never shut up.”Bucky whined, though steve could tell he had reacted to the idea of listening to Tony run a running commentary through the whole thing, rolling his hips a little. Groaning as he rolled to his back he shuddered a little. “..Yes, sir.”He muttered whimpering quietly as steve slid his mouth down over him, squirming slightly to hold still, shuddering quietly as he panted softly. Groaning, whimpering as the man sucked.”S-steve-”He stuttered sounding desperate and whiney.

Tony’s smile was bright as the man realized that loki was as bound to him as he was to loki. He liked the idea of being owned by someone, even if loki was the submissive in this relationship, tony had to many relationships blow up in his face to not enjoy having one completely secure, snickering quietly.”Well, at least that explains how you always show up with food.”He smiled a little before swallowing.”No, probably not, but I’m glad it’s there, just in case.”Tony said because he didn’t trust himself nearly as much as loki trusted him. Groaning as he looked down at the man in front of him he jerked his belt free and opening his slacks, pushing them down as he looked down at him.”No other touching pet, just your lips on my cock.”he ordered smirking down at him.

Steve snickered. "you like the idea. you should have seen Loki when he looked at you. i thought he was going to cum in his pants." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "plus, Tony would be full of good ideas, he never shuts up either." he admitted before he paused. "actually, he shuts up pretty good when you cram your cock down his throat, you might have to try that." he teased with a chuckle, smirking as he set about tormenting Bucky again. sucking and stroking and teasing for nearly ten minutes before he pulled off, told his soldier to cum, and then swallowed almost every drop, though he did choke a little on it. it was his first time after all. "good boy. now go to sleep."

Loki smiled a little at Tony. "i have to take care of you." he admitted. "it's my job. i do the taking care of, and you do the protecting." he admitted with a smile as he watched the other, nodding. "sometimes i just sink deep without any reason." he admitted. "you'll need to know when that happens." he admitted before whining at the following orders, opening his mouth and sucking Tony down without any further words, sucking and swallowing all wet noises and desperate whines as he locks his hands behind his back for fear he might touch when he's not allowed because he's just. that. desperate.

“Hm, I should have paid attention to that.”He muttered before swallowing hard, “Maybe we’ll try that. Later. When I can actually think.”bucky sighed groaning as the other swallowed down his cock, whining as he was told he could come, groaning as he did, hands fisted in blond hair, looking down at the other as he drew the other up towards him, having come out of sub-space long enough to be curious, “...was that your first time?”He muttered, a quiet desperateness, a neediness to be the first in something even as he pulled the other down next to him, snuggling him as he settled in to sleep.

“Good.You know how I can be.”He muttered liking loki to tell him, because well, he really did worry about hurting loki by accident, not that he probably would, after all, the man was better at paying attention to loki’s wants then he really gave himself credit for. Groaning as he pulled the other off his cock he dragged him up,rubbing a thumb against the other’s collar, smirking as he felt the spiikes shift, becoming slightly sharper, digging into skin as he pushed him down onto the workbench, pulling off his clothes with demanding quick hands, “Oh, such a good boy. So good.”He smirked as he pinned him, stretching him quickly before thrusting into the other with a groan, holding still as he felt for control.

he smirked a little. 'you're too blissed out to notice things like that." he pointed out with a smile. "we'll wait." he agreed before choking on the others cum. "Yeah, that's the first time i ever swallowed... it's got a funny taste doesn't it? it's not bad... just weird." he admitted as he shook his head and smiled at Bucky. "you know... i've never kissed anyone either." he admitted. "you'll have to fix that." he agreed. "never hit anyone before either... it's kinda scary how much i liked it." he admitted with a smile as he snuggled into the other.

Loki smiled. "you mean obsessed with thinking the worst of yourself?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. "you're better at taking care of me than you think you are." he admitted with a smile before he focused on sucking the other off. he shuddered as his head was pulled back, a little whimper leaving him as he swallowed thickly, gasping as he felt the spikes digging into his neck, his pupils going so wide you almsot couldn't tell that his eyes where green. "Tony... Tony... Tony... Sir... Master." he breathed as he was stripped naked and then pinned down, shuddering under the prepping, keening as he was pressed into, arching as he wriggled, gasping because that, felt, so, good! "mmm.mmm more. please. don't stop! please!"

Bucky winced a little looking down at him, making sure he was okay, gently running his fingers through the blond’s hair, before smiling. “It does. But it’s not horrible.”Bucky smiled flushing a little as he realized steve knew what had been bothering him, tugging him into a kiss, not about to admit that despite being annoyed with having not been his first, that he was relieved that steve had had tony to trust, if he had to be with someone else. “Hm, well it was amazing. And we’re doing it again...after I hit you.”Bucky muttered rubbing a hand over his back yawning as he settled in, starting to drift off.

“Hm, yes that.”Tony muttered rolling his eyes a little. Tony groaned looking down at him, smirking darkly. “You look so turned on, eyes so wide if I didn;t know they were green, I’d be confused, and so flushed and amazing...”Tony said his mouth running away from him, delving into even more filth as he studied the other man, fucking him harder, before lowering his head, biting down on his shoulder before tangling his hand in his hair, jerking loki back, kissing him hard as he came.

he smiled a little. "no. it's not horrible." he agreed as he leaned into the kiss, smiling faintly. "wow... Kisses are pretty swell." he admitted, licking his lips a little. "we are doing it again." he agreed with a chuckle. "though, we need to find a better word than 'hit'. it makes me feel weird." he admitted. "like it should be wrong..." he admitted with a sigh. "never mind, i'll worry about it later." he decided. "you just take a nap." he ordered with a smile.

Loki panted at him, swallowing as he mewled and moaned as he was fucked, and fucked hard, just the way he liked it. he cried out as he was bitten, and when he was jerked into place he couldn't take it anymore. he came, painting the surface he was on with strips of white as he shuddered and clenched tightly around Tony's cock. milking Tony of every drop he had in his balls, panting as he laid there, hazed out on pleasure and the knowladge that he would forever and always belong to Tony.

Bucky laughed softly looking at the other as he drew back.”Oh, I would count on doing it again.I’m going to kiss you all the time.”he muttered smiling quietly, before yawning.”Worry later, sleep now.”he muttered tugging the man down next to him, snuggling close. When he woke up later he stretched slowly, poking steve in the shoulder even as he snuggled down into the bed more. “Steve?I want food.”He muttered squirming, getting ready to get up, but not wanting to get up just yet.

Tony groaned as he clung to the other, shivering as he pulled out of him.”Mine.”He muttered drawing back, before gathering the other in his arms, gently carrying him upstairs. Cleaning them both up before settling into the bed to sleep.”Sleep.”He ordered yawning as he snuggled into him. “Loki...want food?”Tony muttered when he woke up a few hours later, nuzzling his face against the other’s hair. “I think steve’s up...he can cook...”

Steve smiled a little as he kissed the other again as he settled into sleep, humming as he was woken by a shifting Bucky. "hmmm. okay." Steve agreed as he sat up and headed for his pants before moving back over, kissing the other before carefully checking the welts. all gone. good. "i'll be back." he promised. "i should make breakfast for everyone." he admitted with a smile as he patted Bucky's ass. "you keep sleeping." he suggested as he headed off to go make breakfast for everyone.

"yours." he moaned eagerly as he was gathered into the arms, tucking his face into the others chest, simply relaxing. "Love you." he mumbled happily as he settled into sleep. "food." Loki agreed in the morning, blinking sluggishly before he smiled as he stroked the collar, taking comfort and satisfaction in it. he belonged to Tony now. that meant Odin couldn't do shit. "i'm going to go get food. you keep sleeping." he suggested, giving Tony a kiss. "there's a staff meeting at three." he warned. "i might be a bit distracted. you're board of Directors haven't worked with me directly yet. they'll probobly all get fired." he admitted as he stretched and started rooting around in a dresser for some clothes.

"You're to good.cooking for everyone."bucky yawned snuggling down into the bed,not wanting to get up but now that he'd gotten up enough to demand food,he was awake.groaning as hr stretched running his fingers through his hair before following steve into the kitchen just in a pair of sweatz,looking more relaxed and comfortablr then he'd been in days.

"Hmm...is that you're way of telling me I hsve to attend the meeting?"tony muttered frowning a little as he rolled to his sidr to look at the other man,mirking darkly,possessively at the sight of him wearing the collar.

Steve chuckled. "i'm the only one in the house besides Loki who CAN cook... and i'm pretty sure he's in no condition to be cooking right now." he admitted with a chuckle, looking up as the other followed. "what do you want for eats? i was thinking something with Rice." he admitted. "maybe something with eggs." he mused as he started digging into the cupboards for the rice and other ingredients. pleased to see how good Bucky looked.

Loki smirked. "no. you don't have to attend." he promised the other. "you just have to sign the papers before i go in." he admitted. "then i can hand them their termination papers as they annoy me. because it's still your company, even though i'm CEO now, i have to have you're signature if i fire anyone above a certain level." he admitted as he smiled at tony, reaching up and stroking the collar. "of course, any Clone's i make won't be wearing this. it can't be physically copied now that it's got the Contract bound to it." he admitted. "so you'll always know when it's me, and when it's a clone." he admitted with a smirk. "and even if i render this invisible... and i can if i have to... you'll still be able to see it." he admitted with a smirk at Tony. "i don't see myself turning it invisible though." he admitted. "can't see any reason to unless i'm in one of those gross parties, but i could just send a Clone to do that for me." he admitted with a shrug and a kiss to Tony's lips. "last night was awesome by the way. i don't think i've ever cum so hard in my life."

Bucky snickered at that."no hes probably not in any condition."bucky smiled a little before sitting down at the table,content to watch steve cook."eggs and rice would be good."he said smiling.

"Oh good.cauae I have a idea for restraints for the super couple that I want to give them."tony snickered stretching slowly yawning as he slid his hands through his hair."hm.you know I trust you. Just give me the papers and I'll assume you know what you're doing."wow, across the board trust,amazing for a man who usually trusted no one."hmmn that's good to know.even more now that no one else could trick me with it either..."tony smiled enjoying that thought kissing the other slowly sliding his hand through the others hair,sitting up."it was awesome.we'll do something like that again...come on.I'm up lets go get food."tony muttered yawning as he stumbled to get his food before heading towards the kitchen

Loki chuckled a little. "i know." he admitted with a smile. "you'll think of something amazing." he admitted. "i'll get you the papers after you've eaten and woken up a little. i might not fire them at all if they can play nicely, i doubt they can but i'll try." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head as he smiled at Tony. "that's right." he agreed, nipping on the others lip. "and if your not sure it's actually my clone, or someone else, you can always ask me for my safeword." he admitted. "Food is a good idea." he agreed with a chuckle as he followed Tony into the kitchen, grinning as he watched Steve and Bucky interact, pleased to see neither of them was shy. good, no regrets. "hey, i've just about got breakfast done." Steve admitted as he indicated the four Coffee machines, each piping hot and full. "enjoy."

"They probably won't.they don't even play nicely with me and I can smack them around without needing paperwork to fire them."tony snickered a little rolling his eyes before sighing as he got out of the bed."I could do that. Always a good way to know who's who."tony said smiling at the utter contentment he was getting from loki as they walked to the kitchen,indeed looking pleased that neither super soldier was showing signs of regret."you are a god among men,rogers,if you didn't have your own boyfriend,id marry you just to have a housewife."tony said eagerly,sleepily shuffling towards the coffee maker to get him what he needed to be able to function. "Is he always like this in the morning?"bucky snickered at the sleepy billionaire as he sipped hid own coffee

Loki smirked. "so in other words, peeps is getten Tossed." Loki mused, trying, and failing to use the more modern slang. "very good." he agreed with a smile as he gave Tony another kiss, chuckling a little as he focused on Steve. "yes he is." Loki admitted, looking amused instead of jealous. "sorry Tony. firmly owned and claimed." Steve admitted with a chuckle. "Bucky's even promised to..." here he paused and frowned. "i still don't like the word Hit, but i can't think of anything else to call it." "Work You Over, Play Rough, Teach you a lesson, punish you, Tan your hide. there's lots of things you could call it. hell you could even use code. call it 'Fondue' if you have to." "...i hate you sometimes. am i never going to live that down?" "doubtful." Loki teased with a chuckle.

"Oh mt god.please never use slang again.I think my IQ just dripped."tony snickered smirking amused at steve and loki's conversation as he drank his coffee."definitely claimed.though I might let you use him to cook.can't have you starving."bucky snickered amused before choking on his food as he started laughing."I can't believe they still know that." "It was one of my dad's favorite stories. Id never seen him laugh so hard."tony snickered running his fingers through his hair."its so cute you still blush over that."tony snickered. "Him I could get behind 'fonduing' all the time."bucky smirked.

Loki snickered a little and started tapping on his own Stark@Tablet to get ready for the meeting as a second him suddenly appeared and headed off. as promised, the Clone had no collar. "so... this is probobly not something you're supposed to ask... so i'm sorry but... what's with the collar?" "human meaning or Jotun/Aeser meaning?" Loki asked, looking up from his tablet, making Steve blink. "uh... whichever one you're using it as right now." "it's basically protection. it means i literally belong to Tony. like a mix between a sex slave Butler/Maid and pet. it basically means that i have handed every single one of my rights to Tony. in return, he protects me. Odin cannot reclaim me, and anyone who wants to bring issue to me, has to go through Tony. there is a magical contract in place to ensure both my, and Tony's mental and physical well being but mostly it's just my predilection to want to be owned, to make no real decisions and to do only what makes my.... owner, happy." Loki explained, Steve blinking a little. "so it's like being Gay is. you're just born that way?" "for the most part, yes." Loki admitted with a smile. "i've never been more happy than i am right now." he admitted with a smile. "i like to 'Fondue'." Steve agreed with a chuckle as he started passing out the food.

“Hm, I like the clone. Its good to know that it can’t be tricked to me.”Tony muttered, feelign the difference between the clone and loki as he watched it leave before looking at Steve, raising his eyebrows a little.”You know I have no issues with answering questions, Cap. And if I do, I just don’t answer.”he reassured the man tilting his head slightly before looking at loki, letting him answer before smiling. “It’s like a constant buzz in the back of my head, that tells me how loki’s doing. How to make him happy....the fact that I enjoy bossing him around, and using him to my own whims, is just a bonus.”Tony smiled looking at loki smirking at the way Bucky was studying the side of Steve’s head. “I wouldn’t try, Barnes. Not only is he more dominate then loki is, he still has to go out in public as Cap. I doubt the public would like to know you’re spending your free time defiling their national icon.”Tony snickered. “Me to. We should see about fondueing after breakfast.”Bucky smirked as he started eating. “Oh gods. We’ve created a monster Loki, anytime they’re not on a mission, they’re going to hole up for sex. I’m never going to see my best friend!This is saddening.”Tony pouted a little but looked more amused then truly upset.

Loki smiled a little and nodded. "yes. precisely." he agreed. "and even if someone where to mimic me as a Clone to lure you away, i'm pretty sure you could tell the difference, but i'm not sure." he admitted. "Magic has it's own unique... texture, flavor or sensation depending on the person using it, but i'm not sure if you'll sense the differences though." he admitted as he tapped a few more times on his Tablet even as the Clone returned with a small stack of paperwork. "that does sound a bit amazing." Steve agreed with a smile. "and while i won't let him collar me all the time, i might consider letting him put a collar on me a time or two while we're... playing." Steve admitted with a sly curl of his lips. "besides, what does Bucky care about the public opinion?" he asked with a snort. "for that matter, what do i? people are fickle. they'll love me one day and hate me the next." he shrugged. "besides, Bucky's going to have to sleep sometime, i'll hang out with you then. it's not like you're not going to spend all you're time fucking Loki." he pointed out with a grin.

“Hm, I sorta want someone to try it now, simply to know if it’s possible or not.”Tony said tilting his head a little smirking a little as the clone came back, slanting a look at loki.”So, what are you working on?”He muttered before smiling at steve. “It is fairly amazing.” “...Are you trying to make me put a quick end to your breakfast, steve?”Bucky growled as he squirmed a little in his chair as he ate, to much of a soldier to ever do that, at least not until he had enoug hfood on his stomach to not feel bad. “And I don’t.” “I know you two don’t, I don’t really either, but having the press freak out on me is so much better then listening to it about you guys.Me I can handle, I dislike them talking about my team.”Tony grumbled before laughing. “No, I wont., Sorry loki, I enjoy building things to much to spend my whole time fucking....not to mention I still need to finish Bucky’s arm.” “,...please don’t tell me my arm was what got you so hot under the collar last night while you were working.”Bucky growled rolling his eyes, having noticed it the night before, but having been so deep in sub-space that he hadn’t really made the connection between creating tech and tony until that moment.”Sorry, barnes, tech gets me hot.”Tony snickered rolling his eyes.

Loki smirked a little. "i doubt anyone will try Tony." he admitted with a chuckle. "that meeting i have at three where i'm firing most of your upper management. you need to sign those. make sure to look at them first." he ordered as the Clone set down the paperwork. "yes." Steve admitted simply to Bucky with a smirk. "what, you think i don't want you to stripe me? i've been looking forward to it since you suggested it." he admitted with a chuckle as he inhaled his own food. he was a soldier after all, one perfected the ability to eat fast when one was in battle. "well. true." Steve admitted as he smiled at Tony. "as fast as Bucky and i heal, i doubt anyone's going to notice that we're beating each other insensate." he admitted with a chuckle as Loki smirked. "hey. i have a company to run, a house to take care of, and you to care for." he teased with a smile. "we certainly won't be having sex all the time." he admitted. "Tech does get him hot, you should have seen him when he was making my collar. it was hot." Loki admitted with a chuckle. "but don't worry, we didn't fornicate over your new limb." he promised with a snicker as he tapped a few more times on his Tablet before he settled in to eat himself.

Back
Top Bottom