Save my Mind(Avengers)-Lady/Moon

“Ahh. Let me see then.”Tony smirked a little as he looked over the paperwork, frowning slightly, looking vaguely annoyed because he really did hate most of these people because they all thought he was incapable of running things and caring about his company, when in truth he really cared to much, it was just that he so rarely could get his mnd on the inane stupid things like running it, instead of the creative side of things. “I know you do, but if you keep talking about it, I’m going to turn you over the kitchen table and use stark’s belt as a whip.”Bucky growled even as he inhaled his own food. “IF you fuck him on the kitchen table, I’m making you buy a new one...and me to, but still, we get called out in the middle of things all the time. Sex or not, makes for interesting papers when superheros go safe the world after interrupting sexy time.”Tony snickered a little before looking at loki.”Hey, I can take care of myself.”he huffed. “...Good. I would demand a new arm if you were having sex on my limb. That’s just a disturbing mental image you two.”Bucky shuddered a little sending steve that look before he got up.”I’m going to go get a shower.”He smirked as he swaggered out of the room.

Loki smiled a little. "once these people are fired, you shouldn't need to do much more paperwork." he admitted. "it's actually astonishingly easy to run the company. i don't know why Pepper hated it so much." he admitted, shaking his head. "she's handling all that shit in L.A though, we typically split the duties. i'm half tempted to give her the chance to give me all the responsibility." he admitted with a chuckle. "by the way, she's probobly going to show up when people start bitching about how i'm firing all the 'high quality' people..." he snorted at that and shook his head as Steve's breath hitched. "...i'd be glad to buy you a new table... and a new belt." he agreed, examining the belt looped around Tony's waist calculating. "no you can't Tony. you keep forgetting to eat." he teased with a smile and a shake of his head. "i'll be up in a minute." Steve promised Bucky before smirking as he leaned back in his chair, Loki snorting. "you're gonna drive him mad." "i know. it's awesome." Steve agreed with a nod. "i'm thinking of 'pretending' to get caught up in something stupid just to make him wait... the other half of me wants to make Tony make those Captain America Shackles so i can go up and surprise Bucky with an already bound me." he admitted, Loki chuckling.

“That’s great. Truly. I’ll have to reward you for that.”Tony smirked leaning down to kiss loki lightly, before smirking slightly. “Probably because she’s handling all my screwups along with the company, and the press and anything else that happens. But she’d probably be okay with you taking stuff. She needs to have a life on her own.”Tony said smiling a little before smirking.”I’ll look forward to it.”He said rolling his eyse a little as even as his hands dropped to his belt, knowing steve was staring at him. “Here, here. I don’t want it back.”Tony said even as he jerked the belt out of the loops and tossing it towards the super soldier, smirking a little. “When he breaks you, don’t be surprised...and come on. It’s done.”Tony smirked as he headed for the door. “Jarvis finished crafting them while we came upstairs to eat.”he smirked sounding amused as he led the other two downstairs, knowing bucky was going insane wondering what was taking so long before smirking at steve as he handed over the chains. So delicately wrought, that it’d be a utter insult to be tied up with them....until you realized it was a vibrianium/adamantium alloy, to both be lightweight and unbreakable.”Couldn’t figure out how to tie you down, cause anything you’d be hooked to, the bed, the walls, the cieling, you’d break with a good jerk. This...well here. Let me show you.”Tony smirked as he took the length of chain away, looping it around steve’s neck then his wrists, snug but not choking. “Pull all you want, it’s your own strength that’s keeping you chained. You’re own super soldierness. Insulting and utterly awesome. Perfect yes?”Tony said looking at him, looking a little nervous, not sure if he’d like them.

Loki chuckled a little. "i know you will." he assured Tony. "that's true. and she does have a life now." he admitted. "she's pretty damn happy in L.A. he admitted with a grin and a shake of his head. "thanks Tony!" Steve chirped with a grin as he took the belt and looked it around his own waist. smirking because, honestly, he'd just wanted a new belt. "i want him to break me." he admitted with a laugh and a shake of his head before he followed them down into the Lab. "yeah, that's true... though if it was heavy enough i could probobly do it. there's heavy duty stuff, like iron St. Andrew's crosses and stuff. he was bright red as he admitted that. "if it's over a certain weight, it gets really hard to move them, making bondage a bit easier." he admitted before flushing again as he watched the chains, imagining something so finely made. he flushed harder as it was put on and he tested them carefully, pulling harder and harder until his muscles where straining, screaming and he panted, looking stunned. "shit Tony, this is amazing." he admitted as he examined the chains. "how many of these do you have? any for the feet? i could totally see Bucky all wrapped up in this, all connected to himself, shit he'd be gorgeous..." he muttered before he smirked a little. "i need to go before i explode in my pants." he admitted. "i'm gonna go drive Bucky insane. see you later!"

“You’re welcome. And never tell me what you do with that belt.”Tony snickered a little rolling his eyes as steve put on the belt, before smirking. “....I’m both amused and slightly freaked out that you know what a st. Andrew’s cross is....make me want to put in a kink room just for us....this was easier for normal, everyday play. The other stuff, we’ll have to see about.”Tony said shrugging a ltitle looking amused before grinning widely as steve indeed had a problem pulling them apart. “Thanks. And I have two sets done.Here.”Tony said smiling as he handed over the other set, before smirking. “Go, and remember, it’s bucky’s turn. You already promised.”he teased shaking his head as he watched the man go, wrapping a arm around loki’s waist.”Now. Are you up for a relaxing time before your meeting, or do you have to go?”

“Rogers,I swear to god, you eat slower then a old woman.”Bucky yelled when he heard the door open, rubbing his hair dry as he walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist as he looked at the blond.

Steve smirked a little and shook his head as he watched Tony. "i'll make sure to record it when we use it and send it to you as an Email Attachment." he promised with a snigger before he paused. "Kink Room... no, i don't think i'd like that. you'd use all my toys." he admitted with a snicker. "but your right, this is awesome." he admitted as he tugged on the chains again, loving how they could be shortened or lengthened just by where you put the hooks. "i did promise. thanks Tony!" he chirped as he accepted the other chain and rushed off, Loki chuckling a little as he shook his head. "he's adorably disgusting." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "i have an hour." he warned Tony with a smile. "then i have to go. i can't trust a Clone with this one. they are me... sort of. but they only have like, limited intelligence, which is why they don't talk much." he admitted.

Steve flushed hard as he looked up from where he'd been trying to get his shirt off, and then the chains off because he couldn't get his shirt off with the chains on leaving him a tangled flushing mess. "...help..." he muttered, looking extremely sheepish.

“I would, but I’ll think on it.”Tony smirked, already thinking about what he could do for a super soldier’s sex life, mentally thinking about it before grinning.”You’re welcome. Try not to break him.”he snickered watching him go, before smirking at loki.”He is. Really. They both are.”He smirked before picking him up, settling him on the workbench, working the other’s pants down.”Well, then I’ll have to hurry wont I?”He smirked as he sank to his knees, focusing on the feeling of what their bond told him loki was feeling as he slid his mouth down over him. As much as he loved dominating loki, he loved giving blow jobs to.

Bucky paused staring at him, before grinning. “You look so cute and embarassed love.”He muttered crossing the room before gently untangling the chains from his shirt, “Now, tell me about the chains.”he said looking thoughtful as he got them off, tugging the other man’s shirt off as he pushed him down onto the edge of the bed, standing between his legs.

Loki chuckled a little as he shook his head. "we're not much better i don't think." he admitted with a chuckle, moaning as he felt his pants being stripped off. he gasped as Tony sucked him down and the only thing Tony really got from the Contract was stunned shock that Tony was doing THAT! and then it was washed away by delight and pleasure and Loki melted into it, moaning eagerly as he closed his eyes, struggling not to rock his hips because Fuck, but he didn't want to choke Tony, or worse, make Tony stop. "Tony.. Tony.. Tony.. Fuck, please!"

he flushed harder and shook his head. "thanks." he muttered. "i didn't realize i wouldn't be able to take them off myself." he admitted. "Tony made them. they hold up to my, and your strength." he explained as he let Bucky pin him down. "i pulled as hard as i could and they didn't even creek." he admitted with a grin. "for when we want to tie each other up... i was gonna surprise you by being naked and all tied up for you, kneeling... but it didn't work." he grumbled as he wiggled in place. "also, this is Tony's belt and says he wants it back with video." he teased with a snicker.

“I am so much better then them.Always.”Tony snickered smirking as he felt the shock, giving him a hard draw in his mouth as the other struggled to hold still, shifting his hold, cupping the other’s ass in his hands, squeezing a little, encouraging him to move, smirking around the cock in his mouth before raising his head to look at him.”Was that a order to fuck, or do you want to go like this?”He muttered looking at him.

“Ahhh, I see. No wonder you’re having problems.”Bucky smirked a little as he looked down at him, looking pleased as he realized he really did have a way of wrapping the other up like a pretty, pretty package, “hm, but this was fairly adorable to see. You all helpless and cute, such a rare thing.”He muttered as he shifted to pick up the bonds again, looking thoughtful before smirking as he looped them around his neck again, tying the other up, smirking as he jerked the belt off him.”Oh, he said that did he?”he said easing back to his knees, gently trailign the belt end over a muscled stomach, smirking as he watched steve's muscles jump

Loki snickered a little as he watched tony exersize his Ego before moaning as he found a mouth wrapped around his cock, struggling to contain himself so he didn't scare anyone who might accidentally walk in them but he couldn't contain himself for long. "Fuck. anything! don't care, whatever you want, please!" he moaned, hips thrusting, eager for anything Tony wanted to give him. "please! Tony! fuck!"

Steve flushed and shook his head a little. "yeah, it's designed to be put on, and controlled by a second person... which Tony neglected to tell me when he showed me how it worked." he grumbled before flushing harder at his lover. he grunted as he was tied back up, swallowing thickly as he wriggled. "y..yeah. he s..said that... implied it... okay so i offered." he groaned. "i figured it would humble him to see how a real man fucks his pliant bitch." he admitted with a smirk as he shuddered at the touch of the belt. "we're... hah... going online, later, and going to... hmmm, buy some sex toys..." he admitted, watching Bucky with wide eyes. "please. fuck, Buck. don't tease me. i'm so damn horny already."

Tony grinned as he looked up at the other, before moving back long enough to slick up hsi cock with lube and settling his hands on the other’s hips and pushing in, going slow, not wanting to hurt him, gently rocking his hips into the other’s. Amused that he could make his loki lose control like that.

“Hmm...tony probably enjoyed the thought of you trying to get out of them on your own.”Bucky snickered before raising a eyebrow, studying him. “Hm, no, I don’t think so. You just like the idea of him watching you do this don;t you?Watching me turn you into a stuttering, slutty mess?”Bucky purred smirking before laughing. “You are?And whatever are you going to buy?”He said looking amused and horny to see his lover this desperate, hsi features staying in that amused expression even as he flicked his wrist, the leather of the belt whistling slightly as he brought it down across steve’s stomach,careful to hit high, away from his cock, looking curious to see just how much he could hurt steve without him tapping out.”Safeword?”He muttered fingertips trailing over the red welt.

he moaned eagerly as he was pushed into, opened wide, spread around the cock. "yes. yes. yes. Fuck! Tony!" Loki mewled, his legs clenching tightly around the other as he shuddered. "yes. fuck. need!" he moaned, his cock hard, aching, desperate for release. when he finally came, it was like the world had shattered and then flew back into one piece. "Fuck tony that was great." Steve moaned as he simply lay there. he knew he had time yet. Jarvis would tell him fie minutes before he needed to leave. being that he could make it from where he was to the meeting room in just a few seconds, he wasn't too worried about being late.

he snorted. "probobly." he grumbled, shaking his head a little. "...Fuck. Buck." he moaned, shuddering. "Yes. i like the idea." he moaned before he smiled. "toys of course. nipple clamps, some straps, maybe a flogger or a better crop or something similar. a dildo of course. just cus i like the idea of it in my ass while you use my mouth." he admitted before gasping, arching as he felt the belt land, the thudding pleasure/pain roaring in his ears. "oh my God Buck." he hissed, wriggling as his cock jerked, splashing a bit of pre across his stomach. "uhm... uhm..." he struggled to think for a moment before simply shrugging. "Technology. the bane of my existence." he decided. "or maybe just Tech. much shorter."

Tony growled fucking the other, groaning as he came, shuddering as he pressed his face against the other’s shoulders, shivering as he clung to him.”You are amazing, love.”He muttered gently easing out of him, absently stroking loki’s back.

“Hmmm, I think I like those toys.And I love the idea of fucking your mouth and watching you fuck yourself on a dildo.”Bucky purred even as he let the belt land again before laughing, grinning at the sight of precome decorating steve’s stomach.”....Can I tell Tony he’s got yet another safe word that involves him?It’ll make my day. Really.”bucky snickered at the idea, talking simply to tease as he urged steve over to his knees and hands, smirking at the sight of him like that before the belt came down across his ass, grinning at the sound of leather on skin.”Now, you’re going to count them off. And if you miss one....well, you’re going to be suffering a case of blue balls. If you make it to 10, well I’ll fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before, okay?”Bucky smirked trailing his fingers over the other, just needing to touch him.

Loki moaned and shuddered against the other and smirked a little as he kissed Tony. "mmmm you're more amazing." he mumbled. "i have to go." he admitted as he examined the watch that was on Tony's wrist. "i'll see you in a few hours, kay? do you want me to leave a Clone here for you to play with?" he asked with a smile as he slowly sat up and started to straighten himself out.

Steve moaned eagerly and nodded. "fuck. Fuck, Bucky yes." he moaned as he felt the belt land again, his dick jerking as he wriggled, yanking his hands down as if trying to protect himself, but he couldn't. "...yes. yes you can tell him." he promised with a chuckle as he rolled over obediently, panting. yelping as the belt snapped across his ass, spreading his legs with a whispered moan, knowing that Jarvis was recording this. not for Tony, but because Steve wanted to watch it later. "f..fuck. Bucky... you always steal my ideas." he moaned, trembling a little. "please... fuck... please... stripe me good... please." he moaned, wriggling his hips. "make me feel it."

Tony smiled a little kissing him back before stepping back.”okay. I’ll see you in a few hours.”he said nuzzling his nose against his cheek for a moment before stepping back to straighten out his own clothes. “No, better not. I do have some work to get done while you’re gone.”He smiled a little.

Bucky groaned as he watched steve try to protect himself, swallowing hard careful to not hurt him, before smiling as he helped the other roll over. “Good. It’ll be funny watching him freak.”Bucky purred a little grinning as he watched steve spread his legs. “You are such a slut aren’t you?So eager...”Bucky purred snapping the belt down again.”I do, but only because you have the most perfect ideas.”Bucky smirked watching him wiggle, more because he didn’t want to hurt steve to much, and he knew from experience steve would be able to handle at least that many strikes. “You’re doing so good...”He muttered hands hand going down, absently groping his ass, fingers teasing his hole even as he backed off to find lube, snapping his wrist to let the blows fall. Shuddering as he listened to steve count them off he stopped as he poured some lube into his hand. “So beautiful....”he muttered gently easing his fingers into the other.

Loki smiled, kissed Tony one more time before he headed off with the paperwork needed to fire all and sunder and left Tony to his own work.

Stee moaned as he squirmed. he couldn't help but try to stop the blows, an instinctive desire to protect himself. it was easier when he was on his belly, it was impossible to try to stop the strikes and he moaned as he shuddered and shivered and moaned. "O..One!" he gasped as the first blow and continued to count, gasping and moaning at every strike. by the time the tenth had fallen he had settled, breathlessly counting and making small 'oh, oh, oh' noises, spreading his legs even more as he felt the fingers at his hole and the small oh's turned into 'yes, yes, yes'. eager and red from the strikes and clearly blissed out like he'd been made to be beaten and fucked.

Bucky groaned as he listened to the other, “You are such a slut for this aren’t you?So demanding.”Bucky said breathlessly hard and aching from watching the other, before hurried stretching him, knowing he was probably going to hurt him a little bit, but needing to be in the other, needing to fuck him as he pulled his fingers out, coating his cock before pushing his way into steve, groaning as he snapped his hips hard, fucking the other relentlessly, biting his lip to keep from coming until steve did.

Steve mewled and nodded. "yes. please. oh my god Buck." he moaned as he shuddered and trembled under the other as he spread his legs even more, moaning eagerly into the fingers stretching him. uncaring about how it burned and hurt, because that felt good too, like the belt had. "please. please. fuck me. please." he moaned, his ass opening up easily as Bucky slid home, Steve gasping as he came, hard, unable to hold it back anymore. moaning as he was fucked as much as Bucky wanted. by the time they where done, Steve was wondering if he'd ever be able to sit down again. it was great. "fuck... Bucky... i love you." Steve moaned.

Bucky groaned as he held the others hips bruisingly tight as he fucked him shuddering a little as he came, pressing his face against the others back,panting as he slumped."oh...god...this is insane..so good.."he muttered gingerly pulling out and slumping onto the bed,miling at his blond."love you to."he panted wuietly squirming closer to steal a kiss.

there was silence for over an hour after Bucky and Steve finished, copulating. the all of a sudden the Contract flared into life in Tony's mind, Loki's presence of Terror, pain, fear, pain, Tony, Tony, Tony Help. the Contract pulsed, angry, hot, not at Tony, but at what was making Loki so Afraid. someone was interfering, someone was trying to take Loki away without Tony's permission, and the Contract was fighting this person, same as Loki was. upstairs, the T.V. in the room where anyone was sitting flickered on to show Loki fighting to get away from a blond woman wielding Asgardian Armor and a spear who had a tight grip on Loki's hair and had his hands somehow twisted behind his back and lashed. where Tony to look, he could tell that no one else could see the collar, because it was sort of fuzzed out to his own eyes, slightly blurred as if trying to look at it through mist or through smoked glass. it was Sif, another of Thor's freinds who was trying to drag Loki off, probobly back to Asgard, either on Odin's orders, or to hand Loki over to someone else who would torture and kill him. finally, when she realized that she couldn't drag him off, that Heimdall wasn't helping her, she dropped him, and swung her spear, slicing Loki across the throat. or at least, that's what she tried to do. the sharp sound of metal ringing against metal sounded, and her spear shattered.

Tony staggered a little on his feet as the contract pulsed, such strength that it nearly sent him to his knees as he staggered off his stool, already yelling for jarvis to get steve and bucky, needing the others even as he pulled on his gauntlets, hurried suiting up even as he ran for the the location he could feel from loki. Glancing long enough to see that the other was somewhat okay before arriving, landing on the ground even as he crouched down to look at loki, relaying on steve and bucky-he could hear them running after him, and see the stormclouds brewing, knowing thor was on his way to-to take care of sif, while he dealt with loki.”Loki?You okay?”he said anxiety showing in his face as he flipped the faceplate up to look at him.

Loki was struggling still when Tony got to him, magic inhibiting cuffs slapped around his wrists, which explained why he hadn't just magicked himself free. he had bruises on his throat and on his face and arms and he looked wild eyed and shaken in a way Tony had once seen when Loki didn't know who he was yet, was terrified of everything and everyone. Thor appeared in a shocking amount of raging thunder and cracking lightning that pulled terrified sounds from Loki's throat as he tucked himself as tight to Tony as he could get. the only thing he was getting from the Contract, from Loki was Fear, fear fear Tony, Save me! Fear. Sif was simply staring at her spear, stunned before she turned to snarl at Tony, at the Human. "this does not concern you mortal! step away from the convict!" "SIF!." Thor's voice cracked with rage and she froze, stunned when Thor grabbed her, tight by the throat and pulled her off her feet. "How Dare You Interfere In Contractual Bonding's!" Thor snarled, shaking her. "How Dare You Attack My Brother! How Dare You Betray Me!" he snarled, tightening his grip when she struggled against him, trying to get free, trying to breathe. Loki was starting to calm down at the sensation of Tony all around him and the crack and roll of thunder, indicating Tony and Thor where there, they would keep him safe. the Contract eased to a soft whisper, indicating that Loki was still afraid, so afraid but knew that he was safe now. "Remove his Cuffs this instant! or i will remove your head from your body!" Thor warned, shaking Sif again before throwing her towards Loki, the woman scrambling to do as ordered. glaring as Loki wrapped his arms around Tony, the collar shimmering back into full view of everyone because Loki couldn't keep the magic up anymore now that it wasn't locked in place from the cuffs.

Tony winced as he saw the cuffs, not knowing what they were, but sensing that they weren’t good. Ducking his head he curled around loki, looking vaguely amused as both super soldiers fell in beside them, amused that he had his very own bodyguards. “I have you.I do.It’s okay, she wont hurt you.”Tony muttered not stroking his hair because he was afraid of getting the gloves caught in his hair, moving to defend them both as sif neared them. “Ah, ah I wouldn’t do that, lady. I’ll shoot you, and I know from experience that that shield isn’t anything you want to be hit with.”Bucky said even as he leveled a gun at her, swallowing hard as thor arrived, relaxing slightly, tensing again though a ssif neared loki, “Now back off.”He ordered looking at sif. “Thor?Can you make sure they wont bother us again?Please?”Tony asked even as he stood with loki wrapped in the iron man arms, the man looking even smaller then normal next to the suit.

Loki was trembling violently, scared out of his mind and he cried out in terror as she approached, only to stop as both Bucky and Steve aimed guns at her. Sif was a bitch, but she wasn't an idiot and she knew exactly what those guns could do, God or no, it would hurt, and it could probobly kill her. "Yes. i will ensure she never bothers anyone." he promised, a wicked little glint in his eyes as he grabbed her by the hair and started to drag her off. "what about the warriors three?" "they have also been delt with." Thor assured them. "as has my Father." he promised. "no one will harm Loki again. not without facing the full wrath of the New King of Asgard and Earth's mightiest Heroes." Thor promised, looking Smug as he and Sif vanished in a swirl of Blue. "Tony..." Loki whimpered. "Tony she tried to take me away. i'm sorry, i couldn't get away..."

Bucky offered a smirk as sif stopped, looking pleased as he tilted his head towards Thor. “Good.”The former assassin looked pleased as he glanced at tony and loki, falling in with Steve as they escorted the couple back to the penthouse. “I know. But you’re safe, and you fought,even if you were magic-less. You’re safe.”He muttered nuzzling the other despite still being in the suit, only pausing long enough to strip down to his jeans and t-shirt, picking up loki again and settling in bed. Curling up with him with a yawn, snuggling into him to simply hold and be with the man he loved.

Bucky grinned stealing a kiss as him and steve headed for their rooms. “Earth’s mightest heros, huh?I guess I can live with that.”He grinned looking happier and more like himself then he had in a long time.

Fin?

Back
Top Bottom