Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peach's new playmate (Rayn-Chain, Vixen_Mistress, Brede4me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching as Peach left Rowan wanted to sob, not wanting to be alone in the cage as she reach a hand out to her, begging her not to go, but as she realized that she was gone she curled up into a ball in her cage, crying softly as she fell asleep, for some strange reason the smell of peach was in that cage as well as herself, making her wondering if she had been in this one before, as well as wondering if she had intentionally put her in this one because of that, so she could at least get the feeling that she was there with her until she could see her and her master in the morning.

Max held Peach closely.
"You will always miss what you were, but I hope you will come to love what you are and what you are becoming.
For myself, you master, I love you so much, and will look after you and cherish you for ever. Pets are to love and care for to receive love from.

Try to look forward, not back, and embrace what you now have."

With that Max kissed her gently. She was like a delicate flower, beautiful to look at, yet fragile and he so wanted to look after her. The love she gave him was unlike he had ever encountered, so tender and soft.

"Tomorrow we shall begin Rowan's training. Would you like to choose something for her to wear - after her time of nakedness which will last a few more days. She will need her piercings and a fitting for her collar also."

Sighing she nodded as she looked up at him, “Peach knows master, and she is still trying to get use to being with you, and she knows you care about her, and she cares for you too, but she still wants to be able to go outside the mansion without Master and go where she wants as she pleases, even if it means that she has to come back to master at a certain time.” She said as she rest her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him. Hearing his comment she nodded with a smile at being able to pick Rowan’s outfit out and had seen one before that she thought would look very nice on her. And with that thought she returned the kisses that he had given her and relaxed the best she could, now getting everything off of her chest she didn’t feel so much like a mindless pet or puppet, just doing as her master said without any other thought or questions.

Rowan slept the best she could in the cell, just wanting the morning to come, still feeling very disgusting and dirty since she had yet to have a bath and hoped that her brand would not get infected, but she tried not to think about it as she slept with no dreams coming to her that night. And most likely she would sleep until morning in hopes of being brought out of the cage and maybe out of this horrifying room. Knowing this was probably the more painful thing out of anything that was going to happen to her since it would only make sense to get the more painful thing out of the way making the other things not seem so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom