Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peach's new playmate (Rayn-Chain, Vixen_Mistress, Brede4me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max came back into the room, and put some handcuffs on the girl, before attaching a leash to the temporary collar she was wearing.
It looked very cheap. compared to Peach's white leather collar and cuffs, embedded with semi precious stones.

"We don;t want to lose you before we get hoe do we?" smiled Max, handing the leash to Peach.
"Take care of her Peach!"
"By the way" Max addressed the girl again, "I am your new owner. You may call me Master, as does Peach here" He indicated Peach with a nod of his head."
"Your name from now on will be hmmmmm, you will be named with an R, as it comes after P. I name my slaves alphabetically.
You will be called Rowan, and the Rowan berry is red, so that will be your colour."

"Let's go" said Max to both of them, and led the way toward the limo, which was ready for them outside.

"Peach. Put Rowan in the trunk, I don't want her to see where we are headed."

He got into the car, waiting to see if Peach would do as he asked, or ask for Rowan to ride inside. it was her first test of loyalty.

Taking the leash she looked over at Rowan and smiled holding the leash close but gently before looking to her master and following to the car. She thought red would be a nice color on the girl, but once to the limo she heard his comment she couldn’t help but frown as she looked up at Rowan, then to the trunk, before looking back to her master, “Master will she have enough air in the trunk for our drive home?” She asked looking at the trunk then to him again. After a moment she walked with the girl to the back of the car and looked up at her, hoping she would be alright with this while whispering to her, “Peach is sorry, but she has to do as her master says unless she wants to get in trouble, and possibly punished.” She explained softly to her, not wanting to put her back there, but she would do as her master ordered her. Before she put her in the trunk she looked back at her master while pointing to the small sash around her waist and commented, “If master is concerned about her seeing, could master blindfold her with this instead?” She asked softly as she lowered her head a bit, trying not to disobey and prepared to put Rowan in the trunk if he said no.

Max smiled as e watched Peach, as usual, apply her intelligence to try to work smoothly round him. She was beginning to get to know him very well, which was good for a slave.

However she was potentially siding with Rowan, and he could have that.

"Put her in the trunk I said!" he mouthed at Peach, leaving her in no doubt where he stood on the matter as he looked at her.

"As we drive home, I may want to use you. You look so good as a Peach maid. How does the uniform make you feel?"

Looking to Rowan she sighed and gestured to the trunk, helping her get in carefully while whispering softly, “Peach is sorry Rowan, she tried to help you.” She said softly before helping her into the trunk and carefully closed the door and walked to her master, hearing his question she looked at the outfit before shrugging her shoulders, “Peach thinks it looks cute on her?” She asked, hoping that he would not make her wear outfits such as a playboy bunny since she was not fond of it, or a nurse, tacky outfits that she always disliked and never understood why anyone would wear them.

As she sat and listened to Peach she couldn’t help but smile, Rowan liked the girl, she was sweet and kind, but hearing his words and tone even frightened her a bit as she moved to the trunk, hearing her words she nodded, “I understand,” She said softly to Peach in a whisper as she was helped into the trunk. Sighing she knew she didn’t like this but decided to keep quiet as the trunk was shut. Closing her eyes Rowan tried to remain calm while in the trunk waiting to get back to her new home, and soon. She couldn’t help but think about her new master, wondering why he would buy another pet when Peach seemed very capable of pleasing him. But she shook it out of her head, knowing she would have to learn like Peach did to please her master as well as a girl since that was a unexplored area.

Max waited until Peach had got back into the limo, and they were on their way home.
He placed his hand on her thigh, between her stockings and panties, and gently rubbed, pushing her legs apart as he did so.

"I didn't ask whether it looks cure om you Peach. I asked how you felt having to wear it, in public for me.
Please answer the question."

Max though that she was maybe a little distracted by Rowan, riding along with them in the trunk, but didn't mention it.

Looking around in the dark trunk she hoped that this ride would not take long, a little nervous about being in this small space, but she remained quiet knowing if she kept calm and did not hyperventilate that she would be out of the trunk in no time. Her mind was on Peach for a while, but then her master, wondering what he had planned for her when they arrived at his home. She closed her eyes ignoring the thought of where she was and just thought about everything that had happened up to this point and how she could have been far worse off, or so she assumed, hoping that she was right. She could hear the muffled conversation of Peach and Master in the back seats, but remained silent, not wanting to get into trouble.

Spreading her legs for him Peach looked up at her master a little worried, “Peach is sorry master, she is a little unfocused at the moment,” She admitted as she leaned into the seat her mind of course on Rowan but she pushed that aside and brought her attention to her master and his question. “Peach doesn’t know how she really feels about the outfit, if master likes it then it makes Peach feel happy and proud, as well as beautiful and yet sweet and innocent in a sexy way.” She said, not sure what else he would want to hear from her, she had no preference to the outfit, it was nice and cute in her opinion and not as bad as some of the ones that he could have made her wear and this was probably one of the ones that she favored the most since it was less revealing and brought out how sweet and innocent she still was despite her experiences.

Max took in Peach's scent, and began to kiss her lips. He could swear she had sweetened them with a fruit lip salve, and wondered if he had placed such an item on her bathroom toiletries. She tasted so good to him, and he enjoyed kissing her and tasting her as the car rolled along.
His hand found her pussy, and he played with her, turned on by her wetness as he teased and rubbed her clit and ran his fingers through her moist pussy lips. He placed her hand on his pants, so she could take his cock out and play with it, as he was playing with her.

As they kissed he realised several things. He was in love with her, as well as finding her highly desirable and was enjoying just being with her, touching and kissing and cuddling her, and getting a thrill from her wet pussy, as she in turn played with his hard cock.

He also realised that Rowan may change the status quo considerably, and determined to keep a close eye on things.

After a moment she realized it was nothing but silence and wondered what was going on, but decided to try and enjoy the ride while she could in there, thinking to herself the whole way to where ever it was that the man lived. She suspected her new master was probably playing with the girl and was curious about her and what her own role would play in all this, knowing he would treat the two very differently if anything he would favor his other girl more than her, but that was fine, she had an interest in them both, but she favored the girl a little more than the male since she had shown her kindness and some sort of tender side since she was not exactly in a great situation.

Peach moaned softly as he touched her, something she had been wanting all day from him, to feel his kiss and his hands all over her, cuddling with him, and pleasing him did not only make sure she was out of trouble, but she had feelings for him that she was still uncertain of and that frightened her as well as excited her. Looking up at him she gave a slight smile as she kissed him back tenderly bringing her hand to brush against her master’s cheek affectionately as her hand undid the zipper and button of his pants allowing his member to be released from the jeans. She ran her hand gently over his cock, purposely arousing him first with her hand as her other hand ran through his hair.

Peach knew where all his switches were.
Making love to her was always, she always naturally enchanted and delighted him, as if she instinctively know what action, what gesture would give him the most pleasure.

"MMMmmmmmmm" he murmured. "Continue while I talk to you.

I have some instructions. When we get to the house, take Rowan to the punishment room, bind her and make her ready for her ownership brand. I think you remember your branding still my pet.

Make her ready for hers."

He enjoyed the rest of Peach's ministrations until the car came to a halt outside the house.

"I will leave it up to you - I have some matters to attend to. I will meet you inthe punishment room in one hour for her branding."

He wondered what was going through Peach's mind, and wished he could read her thoughts.

Peach listened while she moved her hand over his member for a little before lowering to place a kiss on the tip of his cock, listening to everything that he said, not liking the thought of the branding process, remembering that it hurt greatly and made her completely worn out since it took a lot to withstand the pain. She nodded, showing she understood completely but she didn’t feel good about having to do this to the girl, but she had no other choice, it was her master’s orders after all. Looking up at him she asked softly, “Master would you like for Peach to please you before we get home?” She asked, not too sure if there was enough time or if she should just wait until later when they were done doing what needed to be done to Rowan.

Rowan rolled a little so she was no longer on her side and instead on her back trying to get comfortable half tempted to fall asleep, but if the vehicle hit a bump or made a sharp turn she would end up hitting either the top or one of the sides of the trunk.

((Sorry for the short post.))

"We have arrived Peach" said Max as the limo pulled up insidethe courtyard and the agets closed on them.

Get Rowan out of the trunk, and take her to the punishment room. Prepare her, and I will meet you shortly."

Max left the car and went inside. He need a drink and to make a couple of phone calls.

He knew Peach would find it her tasks difficult, it was yet another test for her. But she seemed capable of dealing with anything he threw at her. She had hidden depths. It was part of her attraction for him.

Nodding Peach stepped out of the car and went to the trunk, opening it and looking down at Rowan with a smile, “Alright, the ride is over, let’s go inside?” She said while helping her out of the trunk and guiding her into the punishment room carefully. The room bringing back memories that frightened her and made her fearful of this room. Grasping Rowan’s arms she spoke softly as she began restraining the girl in the room, first restraining her arms above her head then spoke softly to her as she knelt to fasten her legs. “Peach is sorry she really don’t want to have to do this, but master orders it and if Peach does not do as he says she will be in deep trouble, but it won’t last too long, just remember, master does not allow speaking in a first person, so try and get use to it or there will be a great deal of pain in it for you and possibly me.” She said softly, trying to warn her of what she knew would happen, but if she didn’t take her warning that was fine, she would find out the hard way.

Rowan was more than happy to accept her help getting out of the trunk and followed her into a room that made her very unease, something about this room made her scared and hearing Peach’s explanation she nodded, “Alright, I… um Rowan will try to.” She said, knowing it was going to be harder than she thought, but Peach seemed to have it down pretty well. She cooperated with her in restraining her, as much as she wanted to fight her on it she knew it wasn’t her fault. “What is Master going to do to… Rowan?” She asked softly, but she didn’t really want to know, she just wanted to prepare herself for what ever may come.

Max finished his business, and watched on his monitor as Peach prepared Rowan for branding.

He listened to Peach over the monitor and admired her honesty and instructions - she would be a good guide for Rowan, if Rowan listened and learned as Peach had done.

Max entered and went over to his slaves.

"Well done Peach, you may kneel and watch" he said. "I will reward you later."

He checked on Rowan, and tightened her bindings as he though he would have to.

"Peach has explained that you now refer to yourself as Rowan. There is no I - no first person for you again, as you are owned by me, belong to me. You are a possession, therefore I has no meaning. Your name is Rowan.

As you are my property I am now going to mark you as such." he explained.

"Peach, show Rowan your brand, that she may know what her body will bear from now on."

"Rowan, prepare, for this will hurt, but hold still, I want good clear brand on you, that people may know who you belong to at a glance."

Peach heard him and backed away from Rowan as she looked up at him lowering her head as she knelt and as he told her to show the brand she remembered this most vividly and the image on her made her embarrassed since it was not something that he would probably wear, but she lift her skirt to show the girl her branding while keeping her eyes down. She looked back up to her master as she lowered herself to kneel near her master. She looked up at Rowan, worried since she remembered it hurting but was certain she could handle it.

Rowan looked up at her new master and nodded, “Rowan understands Master.” She said calmly. As Peach showed her the burn she felt her heart leap into her throat and she looked at her master nervously grasping her restraints with her hands for support to keep herself from moving, not wanting it going wrong. “Rowan will try her best to keep still sir.” She said, wanting to hurry up and get it done with knowing no matter what she did it would hurt horribly.

Max picked up the branding iron from the small gas furnace he had in the room.
It glowed re/white hot, and had a smell of hot metal.
He brought it over to Rowan, walking past the kneeling Peach.

Holding it, he noticed Rowan's words and the way she was trying to hold still, clutching the ropes as best she could and bracing herself. He was impressed and thought she might turn out to be a natural submissive, eager to please and eager for praise.

He did not tantalise her, or prolong her tension, but applied the iron to her body, just above her pussy, branding and marking her as his property permanently.

The iron hissed and sizzled, and there was a smell of searing and burning flesh, smoke rising from the iron as Rowan's flesh evaporated and burnt off where the brand was applied.

Max removed the brand and flung it onto a wooden table.

He placed a gentle hand around Rowan's neck and moved close whispering in her ear, his words for her only.

"You are now my marked property, my slave and pet. I will look after you and love you, as is natural for a Master to love his pets. As my pet you will also learn to love me as your Master.
You have done well so far. Welcome to my family."

Max turned to Peach.

"Untie Rowan and leash her in her cage for tonight, then attend me in my room Peach."

He strode from the room.

Watching Rowan saw the iron and her heart began racing a mile a minute as she saw him walk over to her with it. It didn’t take long for it to singe her flesh making her scream in pain, knowing it was pointless to try and hold it in, this being the most painful thing that she had ever felt. Rowan, unlike Peach had a little training, but very little, she just remembered how it felt to be punished by the auctioneers and shopkeepers so she did not want to be harmed again. Watching her master get close to her she heard his words as tears streamed down her face, the pain far too great at the moment to feel the comfort of his words.

Nodding to her master’s words Peach got up and made her way over to Rowan, releasing her from her binds and once her master was out of the room she brought her arms around Rowan, trying to comfort her, “Peach knows it hurts, she had to go through it too, but please don’t be angry with master, he can be very kind and caring as well, just do as he says and in no time he will have you in his room, comforting you, as he did with Peach.” She assured her as she carefully walked her to her cage and set her down to rest, knowing that it was very painful for her first couple of days too. “Rest well.” She said softly with a smile before heading back up and into her master’s bedroom, walking over to the bed and sitting down, thinking to herself for a moment as she ran a hand over her own branding, remembering once again her first days there and everything he had put her through, as well as who she was before he had kidnapped her, missing being that person as she saw what became of her, making her rather sad at the moment before bringing her attention to her master, giving a weak smile, trying her best to make it seem that nothing was wrong.

Max prepared himself in his room and awaited Peach. he knew that her tasks would have been hard and wanted to comfort her.

When she arrived, he told her to strip and join him on his bed.

"Peach, my pet, why do you look sad? Remember you are my pet, and a master loves and cares for his pets, and receives their love and devotion in return.
You are my pet and I love you dearly, and want to care for you, train you and cherish you. I hope you feel loved and cared for or I have failed you.

Tell me Peach, and speak freely to your loving Master."

Looking up at her Master, Peach heard his command to strip down for him, and without a delay she took off her clothing and moved over to him on the bed. When she heard him something triggered her to calm down, hearing his words she couldn't help but smile, now she was certain that what he said to her was the truth. She was glad she could rely on him to comfort her, "Peach just remembers how it felt to be down there alone and hurting from the branding on her." She said softly. "Peach remembers everything, but she did not want to remember being down in there her first days here, let alone go back in there," She explained softly as she looked up at him, "Peach looks back and misses who she was before Master began training her." She said before shaking her head and climbing up to him on the bed, leaning her head on him, hoping he would not be upset with her words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom