Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peach's new playmate (Rayn-Chain, Vixen_Mistress, Brede4me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brede4me

Moon
(Continuation of PM role play Peach's New Life (Rayn_Chain & Brede4me)
Giving a sigh she was more than happy to get the whip out of her hand, not liking being the one delivering the blows just as much as receiving. Watching him remove her nipple rings she tried not to move, flinching a little at the feeling she looked to where he had tossed them and gave a small smile of relief. Looking up at him she made her way over to the bed and gave another sigh when he applied the salve to her aching skin until the effect eased the wounds.
Blushing brightly she looked over at him when hearing his question she thought about it but shook her head, “Peach likes having master to herself, and wants him for herself, and Peach did enjoy herself, but it was a new experience for her, she had never been with a woman before until tonight.” She answered looking at the floor for a moment, “But if master wants a girlfriend for Peach she will not say no.” She added softly.

Max lay back on the bed, and pulled Peach toward him. He felt such affection for her, and having to share her had hurt him deeply.
"Tomorrow we will go to the slave auction, and select a new playmate for you. But tonight, please your Master in the ways you have learnt that he likes to be pleased. Show me once again why you are so special to me, my little Peach."

Smiling she nodded while listening closely to what he said, rather excited about having another girl there with her. But she was worried that she would have to share her master and might loose him, something that distracted her a lot, but she ignored that thought and went smiled as he asked her to please him, more than happy to do what ever he wanted so long as it was him. Taking his hand she pulled him down to the bed with her kissing his lips softly, her body completely clean after the shower now. Thinking for a moment she leaning in to her master’s ear and whispered softly, “Master will the new girl have to go through everything that Peach did?” She asked, not too sure how all of this worked, but she did not stop as she slipped off the bed and onto her knees as she had him sit on the edge of the bed for her, unzipping his pant slowly and then pulled his member from his pants gentle. Without hesitation she brought her lips to his member, kissing the head before licking at the head of his manhood and slowly took him into her mouth, doing her best to please him now.

Max felt himself slipping into that comfortable familiar place where Peach transported him with her smooth, slow, warm sensual style that built him slowly but surely toward the sexual ecstasy he felt with her. She seemed instinctively to know the pace he wanted, he needed, and she filled his senses completely.
"Yes Peach, she will have to be trained and prepared" he whispered.

Pulling away from his member for a moment she smiled up at him, "Peach was just wondering, that is all master." She said softly before returning to his shaft, licking and sucking on his member, keeping at a fast, but steady speed wanting to show him how much she enjoyed having him as her master. She wondered for a moment who they would find for her in the market, hopeful that the girl would be someone she could get along with. But pushing the thought aside she focused on her task at hand, bringing a hand up she slowly massaged his ball with the hand gently.

Max pulled her to him, and turned her so she straddled him.
He licked and drank from her pussy and played and teased her clit as she pleasured him.
Finally, feeling the pain and bleeding from his whipped back, he lay on his side, and took her from behind, clasping her breasts and rolling and nipping her nipples as he kissed her neck.
He fucked her more urgently as he thought of the partners he had made her endure and it excited him even as it made him sad that she know other apart from him now, she was not his experience alone.
As he approached climax he grasped her hips as he thrust into her ,finally pulling her up and talking her doggy fashion, and watching her body fuck him in the mirror alongside the bed.
"Cum with me" he instructed, but knew she was holding back already, waiting for him as he exploded into her.

Her body shook in pleasure as her master took her, wanting it from him more than anyone and just wanting to forget about the other masters that day, and hearing his order to cum with him was almost instant as he said it. Her body shook hard as she came again, this time only for him while her body accepted all of the cum that he pumped into her. Moaning her juices slid down her inner thigh and coated his cock inside her. And as though hours upon hours had gone by the last bit of her master fucking her made her so worn out, using the last of her energy for the night she could hardly move and looked up at him over her shoulder as her knees shook underneath her wanting to give out, “Thank you master, Thank you so much.” She managed to whisper to him, but she was thanking him for may things, not only the orgasm.

Max barely heard her, as he lay beside her and relaxed, feeling her warmth and wetness next to him. Within moments he was asleep.

Peach had fallen asleep almost instantly next to him, her body soaked, but she did not care so long as it was his fluids and no one elses. She curled up into a ball falling asleep on the bed, her mind wandering over many things, as well as still excited about the morning and then they would get a new girl.

Max woke up and immediately felt two sensations. One was his normal waking erection, and the other Peach snuggled in beside him. He manipulated himself so that he could slide into her, and woke her with his slow sensual strokes into her still wet cunt. He waited until she came to enough to push in time against him, and then, feeling her gettting wetter and wetter, he climaxed, pumping his seed into her once again.
Presently he got out of bed, and commanded her to shower and join him for breakfast in her courtyard within the hour, where he met her, in the morning sun, as they shared breakfast coffee and toast together.
"Today we are going shopping Peach. To the slave auction, for a playmate for you and I. Let me explain my thinking.
Although you are my trained pet, I have got lax with you, I enjoyed your innocence, and your lovemaking, and I spoiled you.
But I saw you enjoy another woman, and it gave me a thrill to see you do so. it seems natural therefore to have a new pet that I can share with you at times. We will choose together. A pet that we both think has promise.
However you will be responsible for her. If she fails in any task, you both fail, and will both be punished. That way you will ensure she is properly trained for my use, and if it pleases me, yours also.
Remember that a slave should fear punishment, as without it, punishment is useless.
It is fair to say I have been too lenient with you, and maybe you have forgotten how it is to be punished. The initiation the other evening was not punishment but you were caned for disobedience. Had I not spared the rod that would not have happened, and for that I blamed myself.
I love you, and will spoil you no more. I want the best for you. You instinctively know my wants and desires, and that makes you a good slave. I hope you are proud of being that slave, as I am proud of you. So proud, that today, I will take you not on your leash, but on my arm. Of course you will wear your collar with pride, but I will also accompany you with pride.
0702-12-01.jpg

Wear this for me today.

In a deep sleep she stayed asleep until she realized her master inserting himself into her, making her whimper in protest about being woken up in such a way, but she stretched a little and looked up at him with a soft smile.
Moaning softly she felt him release into her waking her up indefinitely and getting out of bed she headed to get cleaned up not wanting to leave it inside her as she got ready with her master to go to the slave auction he was talking about. Upon getting dressed in the outfit he wanted she heard the way that things would work and her already pale complexion went a little more pale as she listened to everything knowing she had mouthed off to the other master, but he had asked her to lie and she was not going to do that even if the man wanted her to, but she wouldn’t tell her master that. But as she hear how he would punish the both of them she became a little worried about getting another girl if that meant that she would get punished for her disobedience toward her master and after hearing his words she looked at the floor shaking her head, “Master Peach has not forgotten what it is like to be punished, she still remembers her first days here and all that had happened to her, and everything that had hurt her, and she fears that happening again to her so she tries to not disobey her master, since she does not want to be in pain again.” She said as she tried her push away the thoughts of her first few day there being trained by him, not wanting to remember since it would bring tears to her eyes and make her as frightened as she had been before, and she had just gotten her fear of her master out of her mind and forced herself to love and obey him to avoid punishment.
Hearing his next comment she nodded, “Thank you master she will be on hr master’s arm and wear her collar with pride.” She said, rather weakly since her mind was on other things in her own thoughts. She was now dressed and ready to go, only waiting on her master.

Max listened to Peach and thought that maybe she had a point. She had learnt fast and well, and tried her best to please and satisfy his needs.

He dismissed the thought as he kissed her on the cheek and complimented her on her appearance. "There will be a selection of beautiful slaves there today, but none, I fancy quite as beautiful and as much of a treasure as you."

His limo took them to what looked like a disused industrial building where they got out, and ascended an industrial elevator. At the top, they got out into a room where there was a raised wooden walkway around the walls, and every few yards, standing on the walkway, and chained to the wall by a metal collar, there was a girl.

They ranged in age, it looked from around 16, to maybe 35 or more. Some were Caucasian, some Asian, some half breed, some African.

All had a number scribbled on them, and all were naked. On the floor were a number of men, looking at the girls, making noted. Some were inspecting the merchandise, looking in mouths, feeling breasts and more.

Peach was the only girl with clothes on, and not chained to the wall, and caused quite a stir. however Max was imperious, and none dared to say anything to him or to Peach.

"So Peach," Max said, after they had walked around. "What do you think. Do you see any potential playmates?"

There was one girl, probably the most attractive in the room apart from Peach, who followed Peach with here eyes as soon as they arrived, and could not look away. Max knew Peach had spooted her, but wanted peach's reaction. He did not want to lead her.

The girl had been standing with her arms crossed over her chest, obviously nervous about where she was, not trained at all, but more frightened at the moment, more so than worried about catching someone’s eye, not liking the idea of being someone’s pet, especially to some of these unattractive and unclean men, some looking as though they had never seen a bath there entire life, sweaty and greasy while others weren’t too bad.

Her name had been Jesse but she had been told to forget her name since it didn’t matter unless her new master wanted to keep it the same, or else she would be renamed by them.

Her hair was a little shorter than Peach’s and a natural dark red color with curls, but after being kept there without a shower her curls were weighed down by the dirt from the room. Her bust was a C, and her ass, nice and round, but firm. While the rest of her body was slender, she on the other hand had a strange looked about her, she had one eye that was almost a honey brown and the other was hazel, almost green.

The girl looked to a man and a girl, dressed which caught her attention as she watched her closely, remaining still but keeping her eyes on her, hopeful. The man wither, no doubt her master was far from bad looking, but the girl with him made her more interested in her than her master. Not wanting to speak out she kept her multi colored eyes on the girl hoping she would notice her, but then wondered if they were looking for a male or female slave.

Looking around finally Peach’s eyes came to a girl, not because of her body but the difference in her eyes, noticing the strange coloration, and that alone made her walk over to her and looked her over quickly, giving her a friendly smile before looking back to her master, “Master, what do you think of her?” She asked as she looked back to the girl, her eyes seeming to just draw her in and not even want to look at any other girls there.

Turning to her master she walked over and took his hand like a kid in a toy store, so excited that she might have actually found a girl she found that she liked, “Master, Peach wonders if master will take a look at this girl, Peach thinks she is beautiful and if master likes her, Peach would want her, as master would say, Peach’s girlfriend?” She asked as she looked back at the girl, seeming so excited, and she was a little surprised that her eyes were not in her master, but Peach herself, she wondered if this woman was more interested in her than her master, which in turn would have confused her greatly since others were staring at her master and whispering.

Peach wasn’t sure if she should ask the girl something or if her master wanted to since he knew more about this than she did. But she couldn’t take her own eye off the girl’s, her eyes seemed to make Peach mesmerized.

Max had spotted the girl as soon as they arrived.
She was certainly suitable as far as her age and appearance were concerned, and Peach was quite excited by her.
He wandered over with Peach and looked at her pedigree, then went up to her, and looked her over carefully, He did not want any marked goods. He would mark her himself, just as Peach was marked. He noticed she was new, not pre-owned by another.
He looked at her and spoke.
"I see you are a new slave, not pre-owned. How do you come to be here?"
He felt that she was more interest in Peach than in him, which was interesting.
He also spoke to Peach.
"What do you think of her. Do you want to ask her any questions? If so go ahead."
He squeezed her hand and whispered into Peach's ear. "Go on, speak to her. Just wait until she has answered my questions first."

Looking up to the man she was a little startled as she nodded, “I was kidnapped, from home, my parents were in great debt and in order to pay that debt a man came to collect me and sell me as a way to play off the money they owed, and so I was brought here,” She explained as she looked to the master, wondering as she asked softly, “If I am to become yours, or hers, will I be required to speak as she does?” She asked, noticing the different and being a quick learner she didn’t want to be hurt or punished for something she was unaware of, so she asked seeing that if she cooperated she might get bought.

Looking to Peach she heard her master ask if she had any questions and as she looked over to the person in charge she remembered what she was suppose to tell them, “My owner has also told me to tell anyone interested in me that, yes my eyes are real, and natural, and I have been untouched by any male or female, in other terms I have yet to be deflowered.” She added softly as she felt her stomach clench knowing that she was worried about that since it was something that she would no longer have control over who she lost it to, her eyes looking to the ground nervously, obviously uncomfortable about being naked in this place and a little cold as well.

Hearing the girl she couldn’t help but feel how she had felt when she was in her master’s dungeon, but this girl had experienced something far worse, Peach’s family was probably looking for her still while this girls gave her to some creep as a payment, it seemed unfair to her, but she didn’t say anything as she listened to the girl and eyes widened as she looked over her body, surprised to hear she was still a virgin and looked to her master waiting to see if he had any other questions before she asked hers.

Looking to the girl she took a step closer and bit her lip and looked back to her master, “I like her, and believe she is the one Peach would like to have around the mansion.” She said softly to her master with a smile looking back to her with a soft smile, knowing what the girl had gone through and what she was about to go through, but Peach would be able to be there for her, someone other than her master to tell her everything would be alright as long as she did as she was told, she could help the girl where she had no female support during her training.

Nodding she took a step back taking her master’s hand and looked up at him, “Please master, Peach likes her and would like to get this one.” She asked softly.

Ignoring all those around, he lifted Peach's skirt and felt at her panties, which, as he had suspected were wet with excitement, even wetter then he had expected. He patted her skirts down again.

"You do like her Peach don't you? Shall we get her?

You can help to train her if it pleases you, but of course you will not be permitted to play with her without permission.
The bidding starts shortly, and I want you to bid for her. She will be expensive, her beauty and virginity will double her price.
However do not worry about the cost, just make sure you win her for me if you want her. I can afford to buy her."

Max called over the auctioneer and made it clear that Peach would bid on his behalf when the auction started.

Shortly, the girl in question was unshackled from the wall, brought forward and displayed on the rostrum.
She was described and then the auctioneers asked if there were any offers for her.

Smiling she looked excited that these two might buy her, and she would not mind being there pet, the only thing that she had a problem with was the piercings on Peach, since the girl herself was untouched, and not pierced, she was a little frightened of needles and wondered if her master would give her the same piercings.

Watching the Master walk to the auctioneer and tell him about Peach bidding on her and felt her heart beating excitedly, until she felt the auctioneer take her chain from the wall and walked her to where she would be in view of every master and mistress that was going to be bidding.

Standing there naked she felt so nervous and looked for peach, knowing she would stand out in the crowd. Hearing the man ask for a bid already a few other people placed bids, but she was confident in Peach being able to buy her.

Max watched the proceedings. He was here ready to support Peach, if she need it, but he was confident of her ability to do this. She was intelligent and resourceful and he was interested to see how she would play the auction.

Watching the auction start she heard the first offer and then listened as the auctioneer asked for a higher number, but others were almost too fast for her to keep up until after a while it was down to just three people, Peach, betting for her master, as well as a mistress and a couple, both a master and mistress, and the price was getting high as she raised the number that she had been given and at the sound of the next offers she would look to her master making sure that the price was not too much since the amount to her sounded like a great deal of money and only something she could dream of. Finally it was just down to Peach and her master and the other couple, but they seemed to be getting a little hesitant on the price as they continued and looking to her master Peach made sure it was alright to keep going. She looked up to the girl with a smile, excited greatly by the thought of having her come home with them.

Max nodded his consent as the price went up and up.
He could see Peach getting quite excited, and stealing nervous glances at their prospective purchase.
"I think Peach wants the slave to like her" thought Mike. "This is going to be interesting."
He whispered to Peach "She pleases you doesn't she?"
He waited for her reaction, whilst looking back at the girl on the podium to see how she was taking the shame and humiliation of being did for and sold like a piece of merchandise, although. of course, that was exactly what she had become.

Looking around the girl was that it was just down to two people, and despite her excitement toward hopefully going home with the girl she had seen, but she still felt frightened of hearing people’s comments and being up in front of everyone like that. But she bit back from getting upset knowing that this was nothing compared to what she had been through so far, and what she might have to go through once she was bought, her eyes seemed to stay on Peach since she was one of the last people to bet on her and then she looked to the other couple who was betting and remembered them very well, knowing she did not want to be bought by them from all the things they said they would do to her, knowing without a doubt they would intentionally kill her just for the pleasure of causing her pain.

Max watched as the bidding ended and Peach got her wish. He now owned the girl.

He went with Peach into a back room, where the girl was chained for a last inspection, leaving Peach alone with her as he went to the auctioneers room to settle up and receive the slave deed.

Before he left the room he looked at Peach.

"Tell her not to be frightened. She will be trained to serve, and it will be hard at first, but tell her you will be there to support her."

He didn't think he needed t build a bond between them, but it wouldn't hurt.

Peach was so happy that her master had bought the girl and went back with her master to go get her. Watching him step away to the auctioneer she listened to what it was he said and gave a bit of a nod as she walked to the girl with a smile. “Hello, my name is Peach.” She said softly, knowing it was against the rules to talk in first person, but to say ‘hello, her name is Peach.’ Would have possibly confused her so she had to make an exception for this introduction. “Peach’s master will be taking you home with us, and then be trained as Peach has. But please don’t be afraid, as frightening as it may be, Peach will be there for you, and please keep in mind that master does not like talking in first person for us, so try and remember to speak as Peach does or else you will be punished.” She said with a frown, remembering all of her punishments and training very vividly as she looked back to her master all of it seemed to be fresh in her mind and as she looked away she couldn’t help but know how this girl was going to feel and everything that was going to happen to her would hurt her greatly, both physically and mentally.

Watching as the girl walk over she couldn’t help but smile excitedly at the thought of being with the two of them. Hearing her introduction she smiled but did not introduce herself, since technically she did not have a name until he gave her one so all she could do was greet her and listen. Feeling a little frightened she wondered what would happen to her, the piercings all over the girl’s body were nothing frightening to her really since it would be a split second of pain and maybe a little swelling later, but nothing too painful, but then again she could not see any other markings, knowing that master’s marked there slaves either with a tattoo, collar, branding, or all three, and she could not see anything on this girl that stuck out beside her collar which seemed to look pretty on her as well as noticing that she seemed to have a certain color her master had her wear and was curious to know if she would have a certain color as well, wondering what he would pick for her if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom