Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Experiment(Yaoicest x Penguin)

Nodding he looks at her, "Yea it did. Probably it was affected by your you know what and being out of it for so long caused it to change back." He says to her as she moves. He holds onto the cloth of her outfit, hoping he wouldn't accidentally fall into her breasts. "So, where will we go?"

"Well.....I dunno where to go exactly....I was just gonna get out of the Seireitei and try to get as far away as possible....though that's not exactly easy when you're fifteen feet tall..." She chuckled, approaching the walls of the Seireitei and using her incredibly muscular legs to vault right over it, slamming into the ground on the other side, her muscle now causing her to weigh several tons, before she continued running through the Rukon districts. "Any ideas?"

Tienos held on for dear life as she leaped over the wall. Once on the other side he looks about. "Well, to the north there is a run down village." He says to her as she keeps on going. Though he also wondered what would happen if she got all bothered about like last night. After all he was the only target.

"Run down village huh? Sounds good" Matsumoto grinned then started moving a little faster, too quick for anyone to really follow despite her increased size. "We can rest there and figure out what to do.....I just need to remember who exactly did this to me....then track them down and beat them until they change me back....well....maybe undo some of this anyway..." She grinned and almost giggled at that. Clearly, she wasn't against all of the changes her body had gone through....

Listening to her he caught the last part she said, "Oh? Only some eh? What is it you wanted to keep?" He says with a grin almost curious as to what of this she wanted still. Most likely the nice rack and gorgeous ass that came with the change. "And here I am without my board games." He says in a teasing fashion and hinting how they wouldn't have much to do. Well, they could spar but, that wasn't quite fair right now after all.

"Oh you know.....I could do with being the same height again, but pretty much everything else is great...." Matsumoto smirked as they approached the abandoned, run down village. "Gotta love these muscles....I feel completely unbeatable by this point. Gotta wonder if I'll change anymore.." She seemed to absent mindedly lick her lips, before her thoughts quickly shifted elsewhere, the village quickly growing closer. "Though how am I gonna get inside any shelter...."

Tienos listened to her liking of everything but her size. "Yea I can see how that would be a problem." Though he was amazed that she wanted her muscles still. Guess she was a power hungry person. "Well... Ah there!" He points towards a large warehouse. "We can use that to shelter you. It looks quite big." He says with a smile.

"A warehouse huh? Looks good. Might not be so comfortable but...." Matsumoto chuckled and shrugged, heading for the warehouse and moving through the large front entrance, slipping inside and looking around. "Now....a little rest and I'll try to see if I can remember what the hell happened to me exactly....and who's responsible. If I can sort out the jumble of memories in my head...."

As she squeezes in easily he drops down to the ground. "Well, I guess I'll go find something big enough to feed ya. Unless of course you want me to stay..." He says to her. It was still night time so perhaps some nocturnal beast was around. Tienos turns towards the door getting ready to move out if she wanted him to.

"Well....I am getting kinda hungry.." As if on cue, Matsumoto's stomach grumbled loudly, the woman laughing nervously as she sat down. "Though make sure you get yourself something too, you need to eat too after all" She yawned and stretched slightly, the already strained robes tightening further around her muscular body.

Tienos smiled as she said she was hunger and laughed when it grumbled. "Of course." He says before shunpoing away. Within about an hour he was back with two big animals. With it he skins and cooks the beasts for her. After he carries them to her after another two hours. "Here ya go." He says as he heaves them in. "Don't make too much of a mess." He teased.

Once the food was ready, Matsumoto immediately dug in, finsihing her meal in what seemed like seconds, before leaning back and patting her muscular belly through her robes. "Mmmm, now that was good..." She licked her lips, then looked over at Tienos, or more down at him. "So, now we gotta find a way to figure out how to sort my memories.....there's gotta be some way....gotta be something in there..."

"Well, how did you start remembering them? Perhaps causing that event to occur again would solve your problem?" Tienos says to her questionably. He began to dig into his own food now which was a smaller portion off the second beast. After a bit he finishes his mean alot less savagely than his friend. "Though we should sleep for the night too. Daybreak is getting close.

"Hm....well....I first started remembering things when...." Matsumoto thought back, then chuckled and smirked slightly. "When you started getting me horny I guess, that was when the first images popped into my head" As usual, Matsumoto wasn't shy with her words, just coming right out and saying it. She'd never had any time for subtlety, not when she could just say things directly and get to the point much more quickly.

Tienos blinked as he looked up to her. "That...is...when.." He says with a grave face. "How are we suppose to do that now?!" He said as she could easily smother him if she so wanted. Hell, she could pin him down with a finger if she wanted. "Well, I guess we'll have to figure another way." He says as he didn't know if she'd try regardless or now.

Matsumoto couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, oh he was so cute when she messed with him. "Well I guess we can try and work out another way....but if we can't...well....we might not have much choice. Who knows, maybe we can trigger a little temporary change in you again to help things along hm?" She couldn't help but laugh again, before laying out on the floor, folding her arms behind her head as she stared up at the ceiling. "Who knows....maybe it'll come to me in a dream while I sleep..."

"Hopefully..." He mutters after what she says as he uses her side as a pillow. Sighing he closes his eyes soon after. Tienos truly did figure out cause right now if she decided to want to have fun he'd be squashed. His sleep wasn't very eventful. Just a few dreams that he wouldn't recall once he woke up.

Matsumoto's dreams were uneventful at best. As usual she remembered little, if anything, and she remembered nothing of any importance in regards to what might have happened to her. The night itself was just as uneventful, Matsumoto fortunately not moving enough that she crushed Tienos. However when they did awake the next morning, what minor movements Matsumoto had made had caused her already tight robes to tug, and they had slipped off her breasts, the mammoth orbs of flesh now clearly visible as the woman slept, sticking straight up into the air.

Yawning as the night drew to an end. Tienos woke up as he looked up. Blinking a bit he wondered why he saw something pink. Once his vision had cleared from foggy focusing he sighs. He was looking up at her breast. With it he got up to help her get them back in. She was still asleep so he went about carefully sliding the cloth over them. 'I hope she doesn't wake up... or worse'

Whilst Matsumoto didn't awaken, at least not immediately, however her body was still rather sensitive. As the cloth was pulled over her breasts, the woman's large body shivered and she let out the faintest of moans. Her nipples started to harden, which made it near impossible to pull the robes over them. They were now so large that the robes wouldn't stretch far enough to get past them, and Matsumoto was beginning to stir.....

Seeing this Tienos sighs before quickly going back to where he was sleeping. He'd rather not have her think he was trying to get her naked when he was trying to the opposite. With it he closes his eyes and hopes she thinks it was her that pulled them free while sleeping. Though he had to admit that she was very hot right now and powerful.

Matsumoto began to awaken, yawning loudly as she started to sit up, stretching her arms which just pulled her robes away from her chest even further. Slowly, she started to realise something wasn't quite right, looking down at her exposed breasts and erect nipples sticking out by a good 10 inches or so, throbbing for attention. "nnngh......why do I always get like this in the mornings...?" The woman chuckled as she started to stand up, large drips of fluid dropping against the floor from between her legs. Clearly Matsumoto was getting more and more aroused, her body producing massive amounts of fluids already....and the scent of them would act the same as the most powerful of aphrodisiacs....

Tienos hears her as he feels his head fall down. "Oof....Hmmm?" He mutters as he feels his head get sticky from fluids. "Why you wake me up?" Tienos says as he feels the aphrodisiac acting again. This time around though he felt little stronger to it. "Ngh, my... you...you must be hot and bothered." He says looking up at her.

"Mmmm....oh I am....very hot....and very bothered...." Matsumoto licked her lips, looking down at the smaller man, her robes starting to slip down her shoulders as her skin rippled. "I wonder.....if we can get you nice and big enough to satisfy me..." The woman licked her lips, slowly moving her fingers between her legs, groaning as she dipped a finger inside of herself, making sure it was good and wet, before pulling it out, holding the finger out to him. "Drink it....drink my juices...and let's see what happens"

Tienos looks at her as she is hot and lusty. He then looks at her large finger. Licking his lips he suckles on the juice. Though as he does so he can feel the bulge in his pants grow drastically. With it he pulls his robes off quickly. With it reveals a growing cock that seems to get bigger as he had more of her juices. With enough it might be big enough to fit in her.

Back
Top Bottom