Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Experiment(Yaoicest x Penguin)

Matsumoto whimpered and moaned loudly as he began to fuck her once again, her arms starting to lengthen now, her hair also continuing to grow longer and longer, trailing along the floor as she growled in pleasure, her body squeezing down tightly on Tienos newly enlarged cock. "Nnngh...g-get it in my womb....please...get it deep in my womb and fill it with cum!"

Tienos kisses her back, "Ok Matsumoto." With it he pulls out of her ass and replaces his hand for his length. Pushing deep in her pussy he begins for the final stretch. Using all of his remaining energy he begins pounding fast and roughly. "God Matsumoto did I ever tell you? Since the first day I met you.... you made me so hot." He says to her as he reaches as far as he can to rub the sides of her breasts.

She cried out as he pushed back into her pussy, feeling his entire hand enter her ass. "Ooooooh fuck....that's it....f-fuck me harder...deeper! DEEPER! NOW!" Matusmoto thrust herself back against him, her muscles once more starting to swell up and grow, her strength increasing with them.

Tienos continued pumping harder and harder now as she still didn't cum. Though he pushed and pumped his hand more in her ass as his dick pushed harder into her growing body. "Mmmm, play with those big juggs of yours." He says in a panting manner before pushing even harder. His free hand swings around to play with her clit. Tienos licks her ass and bites it softly. He enjoyed the big strong ass infront of him.

Matsumoto's clit was near 8 inches long and 2 inches across by this point, easily enough for Tienos to grab onto and give the woman untold pleasure. And when he did...well....that was just too much to take. Matsumoto howled in pleasure, the scream echoing out across the entire Seireitei, her cry of carnal pleasure heard by every Shinigami in the soul society as she came, her pussy squeezing down so hard on Tienos' cock that he wouldn't be able to pull it out even if he wanted to.

Tienos was amazed at how her pussy clamped down on his length as it greedily hoarded it. Though he merely kissed her lovely ass as he rubs her lovely clit which was odd at how it was so big. It was as if it was growing into something he knew quite well of. In either case he kept rubbing it as he continues to pump in her. His swollen length getting on the verge of cumming in her. His fist continues to pump in her ass as it seemed to get easier as she grew.

"CUM!" Matsumoto was still mid-orgasm, barely coherent enough to say or do much of anything, but her instinct was clearly telling her to do something, and that something was that she needed cum, lots of cum, and he was going to give it to her. "Give me....give me all your cum! NOW!" She was desperate, craving it, almost like her body needed his cum now.

With her demand he finally released an unusually large amount of cum. It surges out his length and plunges straight into her. Warming her walls even more than they were. "Ngh." He says before holding tight onto her back. Finally he pulls his hand out of her and waits for her walls to let him free, if it were even possible right now.

That load of cum seemed to send Matsumoto's body into overdrive. For a few moments, her eyes widened and she gasped, images flowing through her mind, images of the 12th division, of drugs and injections, but then a moment later her body spasmed, her skin wrippling everywhere, her entire body starting to grow, her arms and legs lenthening and thickening, the womans body starting to grow entirely.

Tienos was amazed at how much she was growing. Then with the sudden growth of everything just awed him more. Though he looked at her spasm. "Are you ok Matsumoto?" He asks finally over the aphrodisiac spell he was under. With it he tries to slip out of her so he could make sure she was ok.

Matsumoto's body released Tienos' cock, the woman's body changing until she was around 15 feet tall, hunched over in the bedroom, the changes finally seeming to settle for the moment. Her muscles were now also much larger than before, her body like that of a hardcore bodybuilder, her breasts each the size of Tienos' entire body. She could hardly move, her body now pushed against the sides of the room. If she got any bigger, then she would be bursting out of the room. "I.....I don't know...."

Tienos looked at her with worry, "How the heck will we get you out... Let alone get clothes for you... " He says scratching his head. Though it was odd. Regardless of how big and strong she was she still seemed highly hot to him. "What even caused this?" He asks her getting off the bed trying to think.

"I....I don't know exactly what caused this. I keep seeing images in my head....I...I remember injections...lots of injections, but that's all I can remember clearly....I don't know who or what they were.....nnng...." She moved slightly, her body rubbing against the walls. Clearly she was uncomfortabe in this position, but if she moved much she would be ripping through the wall. "Oh man....what am I supposed to do...."

"Well, we could go to the science department. Maybe they could find a way to get you to normal size," If that was even what she wanted. Who knows, she might like the change. "Though if they can't we can always have someone build you a bigger room. At least then it gives you a good reason for one." He teases her slightly. Though he looked around the room. "Perhaps I should go to them. After all you can't really go on your own for two big reasons."

"I.....don't bring anybody here until you get me some damn clothes.....or something to cover me up...." Matsumoto sighed slightly. "Once I'm covered up...well....I guess I'll just rip myself outta here....there's no way I'm gonna let myself end up stuck here for the rest of my life. Then....well.....then I need to figure out what's happened.....maybe see if I can change it. As nice as it is being so strong, I don't want to stay like this"

Tienos laughed a bit and nodding. "Indeed. Hmmmm, well, if they got clothes for the gate keeper they should have some to fit you." He says smiling before heading out the door. "I'll be back soon." He says waving her off. Within an hour he came back with a large amount of cloth in his hands. "Well, you are lucky, they were able to make some custom clothes in such a short time. Though since they didn't know your...errr..bust exactly it might be a tad tight. I also got you underwear....god that wasn't a pleasant experience..." He says with a blush before giving her the heavy cloth.

"Well....now you're gonna need to help me get it on aren't you?" Matsumoto grumbled and moved slightly to start pulling the robes on, wiggling her feet to try and get the underwear on. "If you've got a bra then don't bother....I never wore when I knew my size, let alone now...." She grumbled, continuing to slowly but surely start to get dressed, pulling on the black robes.

Tienos looks at the bra he had and discards of it. With that he begins to help her get the clothes on it these tight quarters. "There you go Matsumoto." He says with a smile as he pats her strong back. "Just no flexing kay?" Tienos teases and gets a bit away just in case she is ready to bust out of the room.

"Nnngh....can't promise that now....." She chuckled, moving slightly. Her robes were extremely tight around the chest, even more cleaveage shown off in these robes than her old ones. "You better get outta the room, the only way I'm getting outta here is smashing the room....so you better get clear"

Tienos nods before getting out of the room and getting far enough to watch the entertainment. But, Tienos was slightly worried. If arousal cause this then more arousal could make it worse. Though it could be at the peak of the growth. He didn't exactly know for sure. Though the new change wasn't too bad. Now she was physically stronger than most. Perhaps maybe would be as strong as a captain.

Once Tienos was clear, Matsumoto moved and started to flex, standing up slowly, the roof cracking before bursting open, the 15 feet tall Matsumoto standing up to her full height, monster breasts hanging proudly infront of her, robes very barely covering enough to cover up the nipples. "Mmmm....now that's better"

Tienos was awe struck as she bashed through the building. Though when she stood up he was marveling at her appearance. "So, Matsumoto what should we do now?" He asks curiously before shunpo'ing up to her face so she didn't have to bend her head down.

"Now? Well...." Matsumoto glanced over as he appeared by her face, then shrugged slightly. "I dunno....I never really planned for something like this....though I'm sure the 12th division will be here soon enough to start poking and prodding me....and no way in hell I'm letting them do that..." She turned to leave, wanting to get away from the Seireitei for a little while. "You coming too?"

Looking at her he shrugs before landing on her shoulder. "Might as well. Someone has to keep you company and out of danger." He grins as he relaxes. "So, what do you have planned then? Just see if the effects die out after time?" He asks her curiously.

Matsumoto chuckled, then started moving quickly before people could try and stop her. "Well....yeah I guess I'll see if it wears off...I mean it's got to if this was caused by some kinda drug right?" She shrugged slightly, then glanced over at him. "What about you? I seem to recall you going through a change or two yourself.....that worn off or still...."

Back
Top Bottom