Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Experiment(Yaoicest x Penguin)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Tienos walked around the 10th division as he usually did. Sighing he looked around, "Where did Matsumoto go... She said she was gonna pay for a round tonight. Hmph new I shouldn't of expected that much." He says with a sigh. His blue hair was tied up in a pony tail behind him. His green eyes traced around the area for signs of her with no luck. His Zanpaktu was at his side like most Shinigami had theirs. Tienos stared across the place moment before shrugging. "Guess she isn....Ooof!" He says as he trips on something. His face slams to the ground with a thud.

"Ow, what the heck was.....Matsumoto!" He says as he then blushes to see an unconscious Lieutenant on the ground. To make it worse or better in some perspectives she had her flowing chest quite visible to the eye in her lovely tight night gown. Without much more he looks around to make sure no one else was around. He didn't want her being embarrassed like this. Pulling the top of his outfit off he wrapped as much of her body with it as possible. Then he Shunpo'd away from the area back to her room. "I don't think anyone saw..." He says carrying her to her bed. Once down he placed sheets over her and put his top on once again. "Guess she went drinking without me..."

Shortly after Tienos returned her to his room, Matsumoto groaned slightly, before beginning to stir. Her eyes fluttered for a few moments, before she seemed to wince in pain, her hand quickly going to her head. From the looks of things she was almost certainly hungover. "Nnngh...oh god....my head...." She started to slowly sit up, her eyes still closed tightly as she did so. "What happened....?" She shook her head, before slowly opening her eyes, glancing around as she took in the unfamiliar surroundings, before looking at Tienos and blinking.

"Hm? Tienos? What're you doing here? Infact...where is here...? I remember getting ready for bed...." More than likely she had gone to have one drink before going to sleep, and just gotten carried away, it wouldn't be the first time after all. It took a few moments for Matsumoto to realise what she was wearing, a tight, almost semi-transparent night gown that left very little to the imagination, and she just looked back at Tienos and raised an eyebrow. "And since when were you such a perv anyway?"

Tienos sighs looking at her, "Hey hey hey, if I wanted that I'd just ask. Nah, I saw you outside doing my patrol. Lucky no one saw ya. Doubt they'd be as nice as me. You seriously gotta stop drinking without me! It isn't fair." He says with a grumble. "Well, now I know you're ok I better head off now." He says to her slowly getting off the seat he was sitting on. "You take care ok?" He says to her simply. Little did he know what truly happened and what was happening to Matsumoto.

"I was drinking...?" Matsumoto blinked and rubbed her head. "I don't really remember....I remember....I was going to have a sip of sake and then...then I blacked out I think....I..." She suddenly clutched her head tightly, closing her eyes, images flashing through her mind too fast to make out, before she suddenly opened her eyes. "I....Tienos wait...I...something's not right...." She slowly shook her head. "I don't remember last night but....I...something happened I'm sure I just...I don't know what..." Her breathing was a little heavier, and whilst neither of them could see it, the skin on her back was rippling slightly, like somethng was happening inside of Matsumoto's body...

Tienos blinks as he looks at her, "Come on Matsumoto don't get so over dramatic...Hey are you ok?" He says before going up to her and checking her out. He places one hand on her shoulder as he looks at her. "Maybe we should get this checked out..." Though he began feeling that her skin rippled a bit, 'What was that...?' He thinks to himself. Though his hand went to her free hand. "Come on, I'm worried now. Lets get you checked out by someone." He says to her.

Matsumoto managed to stand up, only to hunch over and suddenly hug her stomach tightly, the rippling moving around to her chest now. "Nnngh...I don't....I don't feel too good..." She winced and dropped to one knee, her chest suddenly tightening, before her already large breasts started to swell up slightly, firming up as they did so. It didn't take long for the tight fabric of her thin night gown to start ripping, her breasts going up several sizes before they stopped.

Tienos eyes widen as she began changing and hurting. "Matsumoto!" He says in worry looking at her. Though of course he blushes to see her already large chest grow even bigger but, these wouldn't be the only changes Matsumoto would see. "We should take you to the Med Ward he says trying to get her back up so he could carry her. Tienos was quite worried about her at this moment in time.

Matsumoto slowly looked up at him, panting as she began to feel something else, though this was something a little more familiar. A heat between her legs, a growing wetness....and it was growing. Though even if she didn't realise it, there was still something different. Her wetness was also producing a strong pheremone, laced with a potent aphrodisiac. Whilst she wouldn't be affected by it, anybody in the immediate vicinity most certainly would be...

Tienos looks at her as he licks his lips. He suddenly had the urge to push her down on the bed and plow into her. His lips press against hers as he passionately kisses for a moment before forcing himself off. "Oh my... I...I'm sorry." He says blushing as he tried to resist the urge. "Something just came over me..." He says as a bulge in his outfit could be seen by her. Though as he struggled to resist he couldn't help but image so many dirty things with her.

Matusmoto was caught a little off guard by the sudden kiss, and when he broke it her chest swelled slightly once more, her nipples, already hard, growing out by another inch. Her sitting position also changed, her ass bulging slightly and forcing her up a little higher. "Nnngh....T-tienos...I feel..." She started fidgeting as the heat between her legs grew hotter, her pussy starting to get so wet it was soaking into the cloth of her nightrobe.

Tienos licked his lips a bit to see her changing sight. Finally he couldn't handle it anymore as he pushed her down and kissed her uncontrollably. His hands slid off the rest of her clothes as he kissed her neck. "Mmm you taste so good..." He mutters to her as he is enthralled by her body. She could feel his length getting tight in his outfit which might cause her condition just to get worse. Though probably right now she was enjoying this a little too much. After all she was in heat and needed to be satisfied. What a little cat she had become.

Matsumoto gasped, then moaned as he started to push her down and kiss at her neck, feeling as her still rippling skin was being exposed to the cool air of the room. She moaned loudly as she arched her back, pressing up into him, her nipples slowly growing further, the hard nubs now 3 inches in length, her already large breasts now swollen even further. As she felt something hard digging into her, she couldn't help but grin slightly, her ass bulging and swelling a little more, pushing her further off the ground, her thighs slimming and tightening at the same time.

Tienos kept on pumping into the growing Matsumoto. "Mmmm, My you are making me hot." He says as he kisses her neck. His hand rubs her breast roughly as he feels them lift a bit up from her lovely ass growing. Which caused him to push a hand under and squeeze the nice lovely rump. "Does it feel good to grow?" He asks curiously before going back at working her neck. His lips kiss and his teeth bite right after with a few licks to finish the cycle.

"Y-yes....yes it feels good....nnngh....p-please....stop teasing me and fuck me....please fuck me!" Matsumoto was writhing around beneath him, her pussy juices flowing freely, far more than was normal. Her entire body seemed to ripple as it tightened up, arms, legs and stomach becoming smoother, tighter and more defined, her hair even starting to lengthen further than it already was. "I need fucking Tienos! Now get your cock in me!"

Quite interested in how dominant her attitude was getting he grinned before slipping off his clothes so he could show off his length. Then he pushed into Matsumoto and proceeded to pump his length hard into her. It was amazing how her once plump curvivous form was getting more and more define as if even her muscles were growing in the process. In the back of his head he still wondered what was happening but, for now he was just too excited to think too hard on it. His hand rubs her growing breasts even more as his teeth play with her large nipple. His Free hand groped at her huge ass as he enjoyed clenching so much of it.

Matsumoto near screamed out as he entered her, her pussy tightening up around him once he was fully inside, squeezing him tighter and tighter as she grew hotter and wetter. "Nnngh...th-that's it....fuck me...fuck me hard damnit!" She growled and wrapped her legs around him so he couldn't pull out even if he wanted to, whilst her breasts continued to grow larger and firmer in his hands, her skin still rippling, before she groaned and her upper arms suddenly bulged, the muscles beginning to expand slightly.

Tienos was taken back by her growing dominance. Though he soon enough felt muscles growing on her. 'What is happening to her?!' He thinks to himself but, still pumps into her wet pussy. His lips kiss and suck on her hard nipples. Even being a bit scared he was still to excited to care. The more she grew the more she made it interesting. Soon enough his hands slide under to her ass and begin to play with it lovingly.

Matsumoto cried out in pleasure as he started to fuck her harder, wishing that he was bigger, wishing his cock would grow with her body. "Nnngh...." She arched her back as her spine started to twist and lengthen, extra bones growing as her back lengthened, her fingers starting to do the same.

The already tall Matsumoto seemed only to get bigger now. His lips press hard on her own now as he passionately kisses her. Tienos enjoys the taste of them and now the feel of her growing. Though it was getting harder to kiss her as she and her breasts grew out. "Mmm, so good." He mutters as he pounds her more as it results in loud slapping noises. Though he blinked a bit to feel his own length pulsing bigger into her.

Matsumoto leaned her head up to continue kissing Tienos as her breasts continued to expand, shifting their bodies so that they were sitting up now, her back continuing to lengthen, her legs also starting to grow both longer and thicker now, though they were still wrapped around him. "Nnnngh....th-that's it.....b-bigger!" The way her pussy squeezed indicated she was clearly talking about his cock, wanting it to get much much bigger.....and for it to happen quickly.

He felt her sit him up as she kissed him. It was amazing at how tall she was getting. Though it was as if his length was listening to her as his girth suddenly grew like crazy in her. Soon enough it even began to stretch the walls almost daringly. "Ngh, so tight." He mutters as he continues to pump in her with their new position. His arms rub her bulging legs.

Matsumoto screamed out loud enough for the entire division to hear as his cock suddenly grew inside of her, her heart skipping a beat which sent her body into a frenzy, breasts suddenly bulging and near doubling from their already increased size, each breast now nearly as big as Tienos' body. The woman was forced to lift herself up, pulling herself off his cock in order to take a look at its new size, licking her lips as her legs continued to slowly grow longer, the woman growing right infront of him, before turning and bending over, exposing her pussy once more to him, along with her bulging ass cheeks.

Tienos was amazed at how fast her breasts just grew now they were heavy giant pillows. It was a good thing that her body was getting stronger otherwise she would probably fall over now. Seeing her lovely ass was a nice thing as he licks his lips. He then began to tease her as he rubs his cock along her pussy and ass. "Where you want me to put this in you?" He asked hotly as he pants a bit after.

"Nnngh....a-anywhere I don't care! Just fuck me!" Matsumoto squirmed and panted, wanting him to fuck her whilst he still could. The way her body was changing she wasn't going to be easy to reach before long. God she wanted him to fuck her every hole all at once, but sadly he only had one cock. "P-please....please hurry I need to cum! I have to cum!"

Looking at her with a grin he pushed his large cock in her large lovely ass and began pumping in her. With it he began to help her as he first fingers her but, within a short time actually pushed his fist into her pussy. Tienos grins even more as he pumps her at each side getting her ready to blow her load all over the bed. His teeth begin to trail up and down her ass cheek as he licks and nibbles it tenderly. "Mmmm you taste good." He says to her as he keeps rocking her as his own orgasm was getting closer.

Back
Top Bottom