Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Experiment(Yaoicest x Penguin)

Matsumoto smirked and watched as Tienos' robes started to bulge out, then licked her lips as he pulled his robes off to reveal his growing cock, quickly digging another finger into herself and presenting it back to him for him to consume more of her pussy juices. "Mmmm....come on.....a little more....maybe another foot or two longer...."

Instead of licking her finger he crawled between her legs. He begins to lick in her pussy as his girth grows more and more before finally growing enough to be a snug fit in her. "My... it is kinda heavy, care to help?" He asks her as he tries to move it on his own with no luck.

Matsumoto smirked and licked her lips as she watched his cock growing larger and larger, until it was too large for even him to handle. "Mmm....oh how about this for help..." Matsumoto pushed him to the ground so that his cock was sticking straight up into the air, before moving to position herself above it, removing her robes to leave herself completely naked. "Mmmm.....now that's better..." She licked her lips and started to ower herself down, moaning loudly as his massive cock began to enter her pussy. "Oooooooh......so big.....it's just a shame there's only one...."

As if to satisfy her wish she could feel another massive cock rubbing against her muscular ass. Amazed at having two massive girths he begins to wonder how much force would be behind her thrusts with her new found size and muscles. "This... is gonna be interesting." He says as he rubs her breasts that seem to easily pin him down to the ground. They were daring to smother him if moved any further up.

"Mmmmm....looks like my wih is your command hm?" Matsumoto grinned as she felt Tienos grow a second cock, which she quickly started to slip into her tight ass, groaning loudly as she did so. "Ooooooh, fuck....so good....so big....." She started to push down to take the entirity of both cocks inside of her, dropping down little by little, her breasts bouncing against him as she moved.

Back
Top Bottom