Wonderful Adventures (MellowYellow and Sweetnothings)

"Aw, Garfield. Shut up," she snapped at him, furious that he quickly took Raven's side. Before, he never took anyone's side. Not even Terra's; now, he's on Raven's side just because they have crushes on each other. Jinx had to admit she had been moody these past couple of days, but it was nothing. She was just angered easily. The purple haired witch knew exactly what was wrong with the other witch, but she decided right now was not the best time to say anything about. Maybe it was. A little revenge couldn't hurt. "Nothing will be fine from here on out. Not when Jinx is pregnant," Raven said, loud enough for everyone to hear and earn her a surprised look from Jinx and Terra.

Garfield's breath caught in his throat, causing him to sputter for air and jerk upright from the shock of the news. He had his suspiscions, but he honestly never thought that... Garfield moved closer and placed a hand on Jinx's shoulder. "I guess we should've seen this coming, huh?" he said, giving her a small smile "But if this is what's happening, then I'm gonna roll with it and become the best damn dad in the history of forever."

Jinx gave Raven a surprised look. How could she....It made so much sense now. The moodiness. The weird cravings. She dismissed as symptoms for being on this planet. It made sense then, but now it was crazy. Her eyes went to the green skinned mutant, wanting to see his reaction. He was shocked, but he seemed content with it. She chuckled softly and shook her head. "I can't believe I was ready to challenge Raven to duel just because I'm pregnant and a moody bitch. Wow," she laughed softly while Terra giggled with a nod. Raven continued sitting in her spot with a straight face, nodding towards the three.

"Well you aren't THAT pregnant. I'd think you two could still... I dunno, mud wrestle if you want," Garfield said with a wicked little grin. Now THAT was something he would pay to see. Garfield got cosy, smiled at Jinx and then gave her a quick peck on the cheek before sitting back down. He didn't know how much Terra and Jinx cared for him, but he knew that he loved them fully... and Raven too, if he got the chance to tell her as much. "Well, it's nice to know we have something else to look forward to when we get back to earth," the green skinned mutant remarked with clear excitement.

"After this, I'm going to try to be a good mother, and not want to murder anyone just because I'm jealous. I get it you two have known each other for a while. I won't worry about you guys. That's just mean," Jinx said, patting the gloomy teen's back in a friendly way. Raven forced a small smile before going back to eating the fish. It was good when you were stuck on a planet like this. "I don't think we're going to head to Earth any time soon. Ever since you disappeared, the team and I have been trying to find a way to bring you guys on Earth. Now, I'm here, too. Life sucks, really," Raven muttered before going back to eating fish. Terra scoffed slightly. "You don't have to be such a downer all the time. We can still hope, right? Maybe they will find a cure for us."

"Come on Raven, I'm sure you can handle it and bring us back. I mean now that you know where we are, you should be able to take us to Earth. If not, you and Jinx could just use the same magical combo that brought use here in the first place," Garfield explained. He was still hopeful and placed a good deal of faith in Raven's ability, he was sure she could handle anything. He laced a strong arm around her shoulders, pulling the normally gloomy goth in for a slight hug.

Raven remained quiet as Garfield voice his encouraging words to her. Sure, since she was the one with the best magical abilities, she would be able to bring everyone back to Earth. She didn't like that responsibility. She didn't want everyone to depend on her to get there. It was terrible. It was such a bad thing to put on her. She never was good at handling big responsibilities. When the green mutant slipped his arm around her shoulder for a hug, she pulled away. "You guys can't trust me for everything. I'm going to mess up. Don't trust me for this. I came on this planet unwillingly, give me some time to rest, and I would like some peace and quiet to think," she said, standing up and moving to the back of the cave, away from everyone.

Terra looked at Raven as she had her big blow up. Understandably, she might've done the same thing, but not like that. That was something she didn't want to deal with. Raven and Jinx were depended on to make everything better. Who knows who could come here next?

Well, that was a bit of a buzzkill. Still, Garfield wasn't going to lose faith in the gothic heroine. She managed to defeat an interdimensional demonlord with her power, so certainly she could do the same amount of awesomeness at a simple task, right? Garfield decided not to dwell on it, and knew better than to disturb her when she was moody. So he and the rest of the group turned in for the night, and he found himself laying back on his leafpile to snooze.

Raven spent most of her alone time meditating on what she should do, asking herself questions and answering them herself. It was simple. She defeated her father, a very powerful individual by himself. That wasn't easy, but she did it. Getting back to Earth wasn't easy as well, but she could do it. She came up with ideas on how to get back. Creating a spell to take them back seemed great. The purple haired demoness opened her eyes when she noticed everyone was sleeping. She stood up and walked out from the back of the cave to where everyone was. Her eyes caught the sight of Garfield, and not being able to resist the temptation, she walked over to him and kissed his lips softly.

The sensations of lips touching his own was something that Beast Boy had grown used to, a low murmur rising out of his throat from the feeling. "Anh... c'mon guys we talked about this, I gotta get my sleep at some point..." he said. Garfield peered one eye open, only to freeze up when he realised that it was Raven pressing into him in such a lewd way. "R-raven..?" Garfield whispered, rubbing slowly at his left eye "What's... up?" he asked while his green cheeks became a little more red.

This was the first time the purple haired witch actually kissed someone and expressed her feelings. It was...nice. Raven finally understood what Starfire talked about with Robin. It made a lot of sense to be honest. Beast Boy was perfect for her first kiss. It was the right thing to do, as well. "I-I know. I shouldn't have kissed you while you were sleeping. I-I just wanted to say...I want to know what's like to have sex," Raven blushed deeply, turning away from him to compose herself.

"Is... that... is that so?" Beast Boy asked, giving her a faint smile from his actual joy at the prospect. Sex with Raven? Getting to show her how he felt? How could he possibly say no to that? It already had his equine shaft hardening underneath her, and his hands slowly came to rest on Raven's shoulders. "Okay... then we'll start slow. Don't wanna wake the others, right?" he asked, before leaning n an excitedly pressing his lips tight to Raven's own.

"I-I don't...know. I think so. This is really...awkward," Raven murmured, finding herself becoming uncomfortable. She couldn't believe she admitted something like that. It was huge. Instead of trying to run away like she usually did, she stood confidently while looking at him. Not being completely naive, she could see a bulge rising in Garfield's shorts and knowing what it was. "No," Raven smiled softly as she returned the deep kiss from Beast Boy. She slowly lowered herself further down and over his body to make it more comfortable for them.

Raven, despite her icy mannerisms most of the time, felt the warmest of all when she pressed in tight to him like this. He smiled slightly against her slips while Raven's plump breasts pushed in tight against his toned torso. Garfield's left hand moved up quickly, unzipping down the back of the demoness' tight outfit, grinning as he felt the article of clothing loosen and slide off her body, revealing her smooth grey skin for his eyes to freely admire.

There was a new feeling bubbling in the demoness' stomach, one she had never felt before. It was strange and made her giggly inside. She hoped this was not what they called love. All Raven knew was to press her body against Garfield's and let him move things along. She had no clue on how to do these things. She gasped softly as she felt her outfit begin to slip off her fit body. Raven pulled away to pull the rest of it off, letting the mutant see her body.

Soon enough they were both bare, his toned frame pushed up to the naked curves of Raven's glorious body. "You're really beautiful..." he said in a low murmur, not quite wanting the others to hear... but if Rave turned out to be a screamer, it would be a hell of a thing to cover up. Garfield's hands moved up, green brushing over grey as his strong fingers kneaded the heavy flesh of her breasts. That green equine ick was pointing upward now like a flagpole. "Just slide down, take it at your own pace..."

Everything was a blur up until the moment Garfield was naked as well. Raven wasn't even sure if she took his clothes off for him. Everything seemed so strange, yet exciting. She blushed at the compliment, kissing his cheek. "You look better than I thought," she whispered, meaning it as a compliment in a weird way. Nice sayings were one of her weaknesses. She moaned softly as his hands fondled her sensitive breasts. This all felt so good. At his help, she nodded and positioned herself over the elaborate dick he had. Raven already knew it was going hurt. Slowly, she slid down, her pussy lips slowly spreading for the new invader. A soft grunt left her lips as she continued pushing herself down, biting her lip hard when she felt the head pierce her hymen.

As he'd figured- Raven was quite a virgin and easily the tightest pussy his flared dick had ever tried to pry into. He made a shuddering noise, feeling the heat pulsate from his groin and through his veins. "Hot... and really tight to boot..." Garfield murmured before continuing to slide her down. He wanted to go slow and help Raven adjust to being spread open so wide by such a long and thick dick... but damn if it wasn't a challenge to hold himself back like this. The green-skinned teen quickly pulled the goth beauty in, just a quick kiss that could muffle th two of them for what was to come.... they were sure to get a whole lot louder.

This was amazing. Why hadn't she conjured up some spell to create a cock like Garfield's and use it to fuck herself? It wouldn't have been the same as this, but at least she wouldn't have been a virgin. Still, he felt like a God. "H..how are you this...big?" Raven questioned although she already knew the answer. This must've been why the other two girls still hung around him. Even Jinx was pregnant. The demoness glanced down at her pussy, seeing the lips spreading even more to accommodate the huge size of the green mutant. She was so glad when he pulled her into a kiss right before she let out a long moan. Thankfully, she let it out into his mouth. She pulled away once she hit the hilt, groaning loudly.

"Hah... superpowers in action... turns out girls are big on horse dicks... an doggy dicks to boot. Who would've thought...?" he asked in a teasing, hushed whisper. Mm... Raven was just too cute! Garfield kept hard at work, letting out huffing and panting noises from the tightness enveloping his flared length- the powerful tip of his cock regularly forcing in and out of her tight cervix and utterly stuffing the gothic demoness. And then finally he could hold back no longer, clenching his teeth while a groan of delight escaped him, followed soon by thick bursting gobs of thick and fertile cum utterly filling Raven to the brim as he had done with his previous lovers.

"That is so interesting. B-being attracted to....animal...dicks...is so interesting. Is...is it human nature? Oh....I don't care. This feels too good. Just keep doing this," the breathless female said before she began to move her body up and down, feeling like that was the right thing to do. Why wouldn't it? Doing the same movement over and over again felt so good. His crush on her was so obvious in the tower, and now she regretted never acting on it. Soon, she felt an unfamiliar feeling. It was a pressure threatening to burst. Eventually, it did. Unable to hold her moans back anymore, she let out a loud scream as the pleasure ran through her body like hurricane. This had to be the best thing ever.

When Raven erupted he certainly felt it, those tight walls rippling around his shaft and tightening from its mounting pleasure. Raven certainly made sure to milk some extra drops from him... Garfield's back hit the mattress, and he breathed out another low grunt "Damn Rae... you really are something," the greenskin remarked, smiling up at her. One hand moved up, rubbed her cheek tenderly, and then stopped down on the makeshift bed again.

And with that, Raven was satisfied as she laid back down beside Garfield, more than tired now from the new activity. "We have to do it again some day," she murmured before closing her eyes and drifting off next to him with ease.

And they did it again. About four months later, the three girls were sitting beside Beast Boy, rubbing their swollen bellies. They had come to terms with this new relationship. It was definitely exciting being pregnant all together. Jinx had the most spontaneous idea ever that only the girls knew. It was a surprise for Garfield for everything he has done for them. He made being on this planet exciting. Raven forgot all about trying to find a way off. This was a better life than being back on Earth. Terra was the first one to push him back down onto his back. Next thing he would know, he was eating out Terra while Raven and Jinx licked and sucked on his equine dick.

What a wonderful life.

Back
Top Bottom