Pokémon: Anthro Harem (Bass and Ostrich)

Grace groaned as he started to suck on her breasts, holding him tight. "Yes, this is a dream. My powers are linking our minds together, I'm sorry. I was having trouble sleeping so I got into bed with you," she said, their bodies rubbing together as they held each other close in the dream.

Jake smiled. "That's fine. I've never had sex in a dream." He said with a wink, continuing to suck and grope.

Grace giggling, giving a moan as Jake continued to suck on her breasts. "This is your dream too, you know, anything you want could happen here," she said to him, soft hand moving down to stroke his cock as it was getting hard.

Jake groaned softly as his cock hardened and lengthened to ten inches due to his dream. He blushed brightly.

Grace giggled as his cock lengthened and hardened in her grip, hand still sliding along it as it grew to ten inches. "No need to blush, it's what we both want," she whispered, moving him up to take him deeply in a kiss, large breasts pushing tightly into his chest, hips grinding slowly together as his cock rubbed against her hips.

Jake locked lips with Grace hungrily, groping her ass and moaning as she ground against him.

Grace groaned loudly, kissing at his neck as his hands groped and moved along her curves. She waved a hand, and suddenly they were laying on a bed, a large one in a fancy room. "Like I said, anything can happen here," she said, on top of him, moving down his body and taking his large cock into her mouth, sucking quickly along the length.

Jake groaned as he snapped his fingers, inverting Grace so her sweet smelling pussy was in his face. He licked his lips and began to hungrily eat her out.

Grace giggled as he moved them around, the dream letting them shift instantly. She groaned as he started to lick at her pussy, wetness coming fast. She continued sucking his cock, taking his length deep into her mouth, licking and sucking along the shaft and head as she went up and down on him.

Jake whimpered as she deepthroated him before he shoved his tongue inside her core, moaning loudly, spanking her ass.

[Hey, sorry for the delay. Things have kept me from having a lot of free time to post, but I should be back in the swing of things now.]

The Gardevoir shuddered as he moaned into her pussy and suddenly pushed his tongue inside her, swirling against her tight walls. She went harder and faster as she took his cock deep into her mouth, tongue working quickly as it slid in and out. She licked and rubbed at the head and along his shaft as she sucked his thick, hard cock.

Jake groaned loudly, sending vibrations through her pussy as she sucked him. He couldn't take it any more. He had to release. He gasped as he released.

It was a cycle of pleasure, as Jake moaned and licked at her pussy while she sucked, it drove her further to her limit and made her want to go at him harder. Finally his cock twitched in her mouth as he fired, cum shooting down her throat as she drained him. She moaned loudly as he released, cumming herself as her pussy released its fluids. "Oh, Jake," she groaned as they finished, waving a hand and shifting them so she was straddling him, breasts hanging down, pussy inches from his cock. "Time for the real thing?"

Jake blushed, lapping up her fluids. "Grace..." He whispered before they were shifted. "Yeah. Gimme all you got, babe." He whispered, waiting for her to slam down on him.

She ground her waist against him as he whispered, smirking down at him. Grace went slowly, teasing and building the tension, slowly lifting herself up, pressing his head just against her entrance. Suddenly she dropped down, pushing him into her. She moaned out loudly, starting to lift up and down, slamming into him to send his thick cock deep inside her.

Jake blushed, moaning as his cock hardened from her teasing. He then gasped as she slammed onto him. He moaned and grabbed her hips.

Though it was a dream, it all felt so real. His huge cock pounded into her as she bounced up and down, each time sending it deep inside, stretching her tight inner walls. She cried out loudly, pushing with her legs to go faster and harder.

Jake groaned softly in his sleep, while in the dream he locked lips with Grace, smacking her ass.

She returned the deep kiss, lips pressing hard against his as she continued to ride him, huge cock sending a surge through her body with each thrust. The dream almost intensified everything, already feeling the pressure within that meant she was reaching her limit. After a little while, kissing, rubbing her breasts against him, feeling him smack her ass, bouncing over and over again, she started to get louder. "Jake, I'm gonna, so close, I, ah!" she called out, moaning more and more until finally she shouted in pleasure, slowing down as her juices flowed.

Jake's ears rang with the slapping of flesh. He moaned out as Grace's pussy clenched him every bounce. He could feel pressure in his loins. "M-Me too! Ahhh!" Jake then unloaded into Grace, and wet his bed with cum in the real world.

Grace cried out loudly in the dream, giving a final slam down onto his cock as he came, her own juices flowing wildly with her own orgasm. The dream started to fade, and they were back to being sound asleep, cuddled close together, bed near their waists wet with her fluids.

Jake woke up in the morning feeling refreshed. And dirty. He yawned and looked at Grace sleeping soundly. Smiling, he headed off to the shower.

Back
Top Bottom