Pokémon: Anthro Harem (Bass and Ostrich)

RE: Pokémon: Anthro Harem

"Here's my answer.." Jake smiled, locked lips with her heatedly, before smacking and groping her ass roughly.

The Pokemon's eyes widened as her mouth was suddenly against his, feeling his hands roughly grip onto her ass. She grinned into it, returning the kiss and pressing herself into him, perky breasts squeezing against his torso.

Jake smiled, his confidence boosted from his romp with Sugar. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and began to grind his hips against hers.

Pikachu's tongue played against his in her mouth, naked hips grinding together with his as he started to move. Her nipples hardened as the moving started to turn her on, moaning slightly into their make out as she gripped his shirt tightly with her hands. "So how do you want to take me, Jake?" she whispered into his ear as she broke their kiss, hand slipping down into his pants and slowly stroking his hard length.

Jake smiled and moaned. "Mmmh. How would you like me just bending you over and screwing you?" He whispered, smirking and stripping down.

The Pikachu helped as he slipped out of his clothes, pulling at his pants and shirt as he loosed them. Her yellow, furred hands traveled along his bare skin as it started to show, loving the sight and just wanting more. "Well words can only do so much," she teased, red spots on her cheeks sparking a bit as she got excited.

Jake smirked, turning her around, so she was facing away from him. He bent her over and thrust inside.

Pikachu moved her body as he guided her, eagerly gripping the ground and looking back to him. Her ass stuck up in the air, pointed at him, pussy wet and ready for him to take. She gasped as he suddenly pushed into her, grinning and letting out a moan. "Mm, yeah," she said, hips bucking back slightly before he started to thrust.

Jake smirked, he began to thrust hard and fast, groping her tits while banging her hard.

Pikachu loved the feeling of his hard cock inside of her, stretching her tight walls. Suddenly he pulled out and shoved back inside, pulling in and out with force. She groaned loudly, nipples hard between his fingers as he grabbed her tits, pushing her ass back against him, skin making a noise as their hips slapped together.

Jake groaned as he continued to pound her. "God....keep clenching! Unh! So good!" He moaned out, tweaking her nipples and nibbling her ear seductively.

Pikachu moaned loudly, a grin crossing her face as she gripped the ground. His hands roughly playing with her tits, ear being nibbled, his forceful thrusts deep inside her tight pussy all sent pleasure through her yellow body. She pushed back against him to send him deeper inside, tight walls sucking him in as they pushed each other towards their limits.

Jake could barely contain his moans. He squeezed her rack and moaned out as he blew his load into her pussy. He whimpered as he fell back and panted.

Pikachu was lost in the pleasure as he pushed in and out, thrusting deep into her pussy. Sparks emitted from her cheeks as he pushed her further and further to her limit, finally crying out loudly as he came inside her. His load was hot as it shot deep into her, her own fluids leaking out wildly as she came along with him, slowly coming off her orgasm as he fell onto her. Her grin was wide, mad with ecstasy. "Jake, that was great," she said, still on her hands and knees, turning to kiss him as he laid on her.

Jake sighed happily. He stroked her back and ass slowly. "Wanna come with me? I'd love to learn more about you, Spark." He said sweetly.

The Pokemon slipped him out of her pussy, giving a satisfied moan as he stroked along her back and down her toned ass. She nodded, turning to take him in a deep kiss. "You bet, Jake. I love the nickname," Spark said, showing her namesake as she happily gave off a couple electric sparks from her red cheeks.

Jake smiled at this and captured her in a Pokeball. He then released her and Sugar. "Hey, Sugar, meet a new team member, Spark." He said happily, getting dressed again.

Spark gladly accepted the Pokeball, as the red light engulfed her and sucked her into the container, it didn't twitch at all, just giving the satisfying 'ding' that meant the Pokemon was caught. Both balls soon shot out their red light as Spark was sent right back out, and Sugar formed out of the light. The Lopunny gave a stretch once she had materialized, giving a satisfied noise as she'd had a nice nap in the Pokeball. "Oh, another Pokemon? Goodie!" she said happily, taking the Pikachu into a hug. Spark giggled, smiling as well to return it. "Glad to be here, we've got a pretty great trainer," she said, giving the girl a squeeze, their bare breasts pressing into each other as they hugged, then released and looked to Jake. "What should we do now?" Sugar asked, Spark looking curious as well.

"We should head to the next city, earn another badge." He said happily, smacking their asses before walking ahead.

Sugar and Spark giggled happily as he gave them a spank, walking with their trainer down the route. The two started to talk as they went, getting to know the other Pokemon, and of course it got to talking about their fun they had with Jake, getting to a whisper so he wouldn't overhear. As they finished that particular conversation they opened up again, talking to the trainer once more. "So you wanna be a league champion, Jake?" Sugar asked, looking to him as the three walked along the route.

(Let's see, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Glaceon, and Zoroark, right?)
Jake nodded. "Definitely. And with my babes, I'm sure to win." He said sweetly, grinning at them as they arrived in the next city. While there, Jake traded a Pidgeot he trained for a Gardevoir. He named her Grace, and turned in for the night at a Pokemon center.

That night, Jake slept soundly, his girls sleeping in the same room.

Sugar and Spark were glad to have Grace join the group, the girls instantly bonding and being friendly with each other. They were glad to have a night to rest at the Pokemon center, the three out of their Pokeballs and laying together. Grace was restless though, she couldn't seem to get to sleep. Looking to their trainer, she moved quietly, getting closer to Jake and snuggling close to him, psychic powers linking their minds to comfort them and help her sleep.

Jake immediately cuddled to Grace in his sleep, his arms wrapped around her soothingly.

In his dreams...

Jake opened his eyes to a pair of huge knockers. He blushed and got hard..

Grace smiled as she got comfortable next to Jake, cuddling next to the man and holding him close. Her large breasts pressed tight against him as they snuggled together. In the dream, connected by her psychic powers, she smiled as they stood together, his face in her chest. "Hello, Jake," she said, her body feeling his erection forming and pressing into her, causing her nipples to harden some.

Jake blushed and nuzzled her chest, latching on and suckling them. "Hey Grace. Am I still asleep? I don't remember being naked." He said with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom