Pokémon: Anthro Harem (Bass and Ostrich)

RE: Pokémon: Anthro Harem

Sugar finally undid the pants, grinning as she pulled them down and his big cock shot up before her face. The girl teased him at first, tongue just barely licking and going along his length for a few moments before she started to suck, taking it into her mouth.

Jake gasped and moaned loudly when she began to tease him, Then she began to suck him. His eyes widened and his back arched as he moaned.

Sugar was already wanting him again as she heard his moans, loving that he was feeling so good from her tongue. She continued to suck, mouth moving up and down, taking most of his length down into her throat, tongue grazing against his head while it slid past.

Jake began to squirm. He felt pressure rising. A few more minutes, and he hit his climax with a loud moan, shooting into her mouth.

Sugar continued to suck his big cock, taking the length deep into her mouth and sliding it out again, getting faster and faster. She felt him tense up after a bit, and his cock twitch in her mouth as he released his seed inside. She lapped it up greedily, looking to him with a sultry gaze, wanting more. She started to lick him again, trying to get him hard once more, and once he was, she adjusted herself, straddling the young man, large breasts hanging down in front of him. "Ready?" she said, grinning, before she slid herself down onto his cock, thick length pushing into her wet pussy, making her moan loudly.

Jake's cock was sensitive after just climaxing. He whimpered as she licked him back to stiffness. He gasped and moaned as his cock was enveloped in a warm, wet sensation.

Sugar groaned as she started to ride Jake, bouncing slowly on top of him. Each push sent him deep inside of her, long thick cock stretching her tight inner walls with each thrust. "It's so good," she groaned. This was really both of their first time, at least her first with the new body from the event. She got a bit faster, pushing down harder as she bounced.

Jake moaned as Sugar savagely bounced on him. He reached up and latched onto her tits, his left hand groping, his mouth sucking hard. His right hand groped her ass.

Sugar's body rippled with pleasure as he started at her breasts, hands and mouth playing with her mounds and hard nipples. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as she continued to buck her hips, bouncing up and down harder to send him deeper inside. She moaned loudly, pleasure surging through with each thrust. "Jake, oh, it's so good," she moaned out into his ear.

Jake moaned against her breast, moaning loudly as he shot his seed into her pussy.

After a while of fucking, finally Sugar felt her limit fast approaching once more. Her moans got louder, hands gripping onto his back tightly as she gave a final buck of her hips, fluids leaking out as she came, feeling his cock twitch inside her and shoot as he came too. She rode the aftershock for a few moments before going limp, hanging on his body and panting, furry body rubbing against him. "You are a fantastic trainer," she said between heavy breaths, leaning to kiss him.

Jake shivered happily as he returned the kiss, rubbing her ass slowly. "Mmm....This will make our bond stronger, I feel.." He stood up and smiled. He pulled up his pants and grinned. "Shall we go?"

Sugar giggled, nodding along as he spoke. "I think so too," she said, slipping off of him and standing up. She felt tired but refreshed from the experience, already loving her new trainer. "Yes sir!" the Lopunny said, ready to follow.

The newfound duo headed for the first city. They challenged the first gym, winning the first battle with ease. They then stepped out into the route. "You need to rest?"

Sugar walked with him, heading for the city, and doing her best as they fought in the gym. Battles were certainly an interesting change now that their bodies were different, particularly if it was another female and they got a bit physical. She exited with Jake, breathing a bit heavily. "Yeah, if we could, I'd appreciate it," she said with a light smile.

Jake nodded, calling her to her poke ball. Once she was in, he perked up, hearing rustling.

The tall grass near him rustled, a flash of yellow slipping through the brush. Nearby, a Pikachu poked her head out from the foliage, sparks charging up on the red spots on her cheeks.

Jake's eyes widened. "H-hold up! Don't shock me!" He said frantically, trying to protect himself.

She slipped back into the grass, hiding away as the rustling got quiet. For a few moments it seemed like she may have disappeared, but suddenly, another flash of yellow shot out from the grass as the Pikachu tackled him, giving a grin as she sat atop him, yellow fur along her body, heavy breasts hanging, plain to see just as the other Pokemon. "You're it!" she said, diving away, looking at him with a playful gaze.

Jake laughed. This Pikachu was pretty cute! "Okay. I'll play." Jake said, standing up and chasing after her. Naturally, the Pikachu was faster. So he had a hard time keeping up. He eventually got lucky and swatted her ass, making it jiggle. "You're it again!"

The Pikachu ran, laughing playfully as she dodged him. Speed was one of her strongest attributes, and she easily avoided him. She got cocky though, and he caught her, hand slapping at her ass. She growled, turning and running after him again. After a few moments she'd caught him once more, letting him run for a bit before speeding up to get him. The Pokemon tackled him again, hands holding against his arms, legs straddling his torso, she grinned down at him, breasts hanging over his chest. "You're fun. What's your name?"

Jake laughed before he was tackled. He blushed, staring at her rack. "J-Jake is my name..." He stammered.

"Nice to meet ya," she said, head tilting a bit as she saw him just staring at her chest. "So how come you're here? This is where Pokemon hang out, and you're a human," the Pikachu asked.

Jake blushed. "I'm looking for Pokemon to catch..." He explained.

"Well you didn't try to catch me! Am I not good enough for you?" she said, leaning her face down close to his, giving a 'Hmmmmm?' noise as she got close.

Back
Top Bottom