Pokémon: Anthro Harem (Bass and Ostrich)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze smiled as he stepped out into the wilds of the Kalos region. He was a young man of twenty years. He was six feet tall, with striking flame red hair, and ice blue eyes. He wore jeans, a red t shirt, and a black leather jacket. Hanging on his belt were six empty Pokéballs. Some strange phenomena had hit the world of Pokémon. It had turned each monster with a gender into an anthro version of themselves. What's more, they spoke the human language! Needless to say, Jake wanted to speak with them so badly. He wanted to learn about a Pokémon's lifestyle. He walked on, searching for his first catch candidate.

RE: Pokémon: Anthro Harem

As Jake walked reaching a route known for wild Pokemon, he would find some tall grass along the road. As most people know, Pokemon are known to hide in such tall grass. A small patch started to move, and out of the grass, a brown-furred, tall rabbit stood. It was a female Lopunny, that seemed to be one of the Pokemon affected by this strange affliction. It had done wonders for her though, large breasts hanging under a patch of white fur, tall thin body alluring to those that saw it. She stretched, seeming to have just woken up.

When the Lopunny rose from the grass, Jake got an eyeful of her generous, plump ass, since her back was turned to him. He inhaled sharply, feeling his pants tighten before he fumbled with a Pokéball and throwing it at her. He had to catch her quickly!

The Lopunny turned as she heard something, long ears twitching as they hung down her back. She gasped as the Pokeball flew toward her, slamming into her thigh and opening. Red light enveloped her body and sucked her into the ball, dropping it to the ground. It shook for a few seconds, almost looking like it was going to pop open, but eventually it clicked and froze in place. He'd caught her!

Jake held his breath as the Pokéball shook, eventually clicking. He smiled and tossed the ball, calling out the gorgeous Lopunny. He blushed and cleared his throat. "Um....hi..." He said shyly, staring at her body, his face red,

Just as soon as she'd gone into the ball, Lopunny emerged from it as he tossed it out. The ball opened and red light shot out, forming into the curvy Pokemon. She blinked, surprised, and turned to face him. A light smile crossed her face. "H-hello. You're the one who caught me, I assume?"

"Yeah...That's right...my name is Jake....and I guess I'm your new master." Jake said, stepping forward and shaking her hand. He blushed, watching her tits rise and fall with each breath. He held his desires back, however. It wouldn't be fair to her at all.

Lopunny smiled, nodding. "It's nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Lopunny," she said, moving forward and giving him a hug, bare breasts pressing into him. "I'm excited, I've always wanted a trainer, and mine's such a cutie, too!" she said cutely, letting go of him, bright smile still on her face.

Jake gasped and blushed when Lopunny hugged him tight. Her breasts were squeezed against him! "Y-You think I'm cute?" Jake stammered shyly, looking up at her.

She nodded, giggling a bit. "Yeah, I'm happy you're my trainer. Do you want to give me a name?" she asked, light smile staying on her face as she stood before him, the Pokemon curiously looking up and down his body as she waited, wondering all about him.

Jake blushed before perking up. "A name? That sounds good.." He sniffed the air and sighed happily. "You smell sweet. Like....sugar! That'll be your name! Sugar!" Jake smiled and hugged her. He blushed again though. He could feel her nipples harden through his shirt!

The Lopunny nodded, eagerly waiting to see what he'd say. "Sugar, huh? I like it. It's nice to meet you then, Jake," she said with a big smile, returning the hug, breasts pushing once more into his torso. The Pokemon didn't quite understand that their forms were now so appealing to humans, especially since they didn't wear clothing. They never had though, why start now? "So what should we do now, Jake?"

Jake blushed brightly. He had to have her body. Now. "W-well, Sugar....would you like to mate?" He asked shyly.

Sugar's eyes widened, surprised that he'd just ask that out of the blue. She smirked though, a hand moving up to trail a finger along his jaw. "I think that can work out," she said, moving her head and taking him into a kiss.

Jake's eyes widened as he was swept into his first kiss. Therefore, it was a bit awkward, his technique. When their lips parted, he blushed again. He had a large lump in his jeans. "W-Wow...." He breathed out. His hands reached up and he groped her large tits.

Sugar released the kiss, smirking as his hands moved up to grab her breasts. She gave a light groan as his hands gripped her bare tits. It was new for her as well, with the change adding these new things to her body. It was pretty great. Her hand slipped down and rubbed the bulge in the front of his jeans. "This feels promising," she whispered, kissing at his jaw, furry, nude body rubbing against him.

[/b]Jake gasped and groaned loudly when she rubbed his hardening cock through his pants. He began to sink to his knees, completely at Sugar's mercy. He suddenly found himself facing her dripping wet pussy. Her scent was intoxicating...

Her hand lightly slid along his body as the trainer dropped to his knees, Sugar holding a smirk on her face. Feeling his bulge had started to really turn her on, and now his face was mere inches from her opening below. "Isn't it a trainer's job to make sure I'm looked after? You should take care of me, my trainer," she said, fingers sliding along her pussy, opening it slightly before him.

Jake blushed again, the scent hitting him like a brick wall. He moaned slightly before licking her pussy slowly, reaching around and groping her ass as he "Took care of her". "You taste so sweet...." He murmured.

Sugar moaned loudly, hands reaching up and gripping her breasts, nipples growing hard between her fingers. "Mm, that's so good, keep going," she said, knees buckling a bit as she got weak from the pleasure rushing through her.

Jake blushed, sliding his tongue between her netherlips, rubbing his tongue against her quivering, wet walls. He blushed, licking faster and harder.

The Pokemon moaned louder as his tongue slipped inside, loving the feeling as he explored her. She couldn't help it, and slowly moved them so she could lay on the ground. Her legs would go out soon if she were forced to keep standing while his tongue ravished her pussy. "Oh, Jake, it feels so good," she groaned loudly, feeling pressure start to build in her abdomen.

Jake loved hearing Sugar's sweet, sweet moans. He decided to up the ante. He slid a finger into her pussy to wet it, and then slipped it up her tight asshole.

The Pokemon's body shivered as she suddenly felt his finger slip inside, going into both her holes. "Oh, Jake, you're gonna make me cum," she groaned out, after a little bit longer her hips started to buck, and she cried out in pleasure. Her juices flowed wild from her pussy as she came and panted. She moved quickly, almost tackling him with a grin on her face, pulling at his pants. "My turn to make my trainer happy," she said, trying to work the odd human clothing.

Jake blushed as Sugar's sweet cum flowed into his mouth. He licked his lips, swallowing before gasping when she tackled him and undid his pants, his large, virgin ten incher standing tall.

Back
Top Bottom