The Dragon Princess {Sweetnothings}

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was something June was especially good at: leaving men (or women/men now) wanting that release they yearned for. It made the sex even better. They could desperate to please the wonderful bounty hunter or they could be mad they the beautiful bounty hunter in their current state. Azula was obviously the latter. Instead of moaning at the first touch, she laughed, her hand moving down to entangle its fingers in the princess' hair. "You amuse me," she said before moaning loudly, not bothering to hide her moans. Let everyone hear them for all she cared. She never gave a fuck before this, and she won't give a fuck now.

'I'll give you amusement you lanky bitch...' Azula thought to herself, practically steaming in a growing annoyance. Well, she ight as well get through this for some actual fun. Her tongue slithered in nice and deep, moving with a good deal of dexterity and skill. She really did know her stuff, she could probably tie a cherry stem into a knot with that tongue of hers. Azula's nose was grinding up against June's clit to further heighten the sensations, and the tip of her tongue vigilantly sought out the bounty hunter's g-spot.

June had to admit this was all for her enjoyment. One of the things that got her off was seeing her partner getting furious with her constant berating. Azula was no exception. Her hips grounded against the fire princess' lips and nose. This was amazing. None of the other men could ever do this for her. The pressure soon began to build inside of her. When June felt like she was about to cum, she pulled herself away. "See? I made it fair for the both of us," she grinned and pushed the young teen down on the bed.

Azula gave another growl "Count your blessings that you did..." She wasn't one to be pushed around however, and as soon as she was on her back she caught June's wrists and flipped her around, now landing atop the older woman with her fat futa dick slapping down onto the huntress' toned stomach. Azula held June's wrists with surprising strength given their size difference, and she wasted no time slinking back and then forcing the head of her cock into June's tight depths.

The anger and the frustration was so visible to see on Azula's face. It was such a turn on for June, and she wasn't shameful for it. She was ready to move her hips up then sink them down onto the princess' cock before she was flipped over. This teenager must've been psychic because she was getting every kink of hers down. She smirked up at the traitorous fire princess as she felt the cock pushing into her. "Oh yes. About time you took control," she moaned, not bothering to stop her teasing.

The younger female grumbled at the continued teasing, but she wasn't going to let that hinder her. If anything she was going to make sure June understood how foolish it was to toy with the princess of the Fire Nation. Azula started jerking back and forth with roug motions that had June's heavy breasts bouncing with each consecutive impact, and every time her fat phallus forced in deeper a small groan tore from her mouth. Azula pressed on, releasing one of June's wrists to firmly grope at her right breast.

June knew what she was doing. When she teased the fire princess, the lust in her voice was clearly evident. This was exactly what she wanted. She wanted the princess to go all out, wanting to prove that the teasing wasn't true. Most of them were all like that. None of them brought the pleasure she wanted. Azula obviously could. She panted and moaned, bucking her hips against the truly rough fucking. If anything, this was better than any other sex. June reached up and wrapped one of her arms around Azula's neck, her fingers gripping the younger woman's hair. "Oh fuck, yes. Yes!" She cried out, making it known to the whole ship what was happening.

The younger woman let out a low grumble through her throat, a noise halfway between a growl of pleasure and a murmuring of annoyance. She kept her hips rocking like a jackhammer at that same speed and rough rate, making June's whole body bump and jolt under the force of her powerful cock. Already Azula could feel the pressure start to build own in her nethers, and she only lasted for another few minutes before she was left huffing and spurting hot gobs of thick jizz into the older woman's womb. The dragonleaf quickly showed its effects, as her massive load of cum flooded June's womb to the brim and forced her stomach to inflate out a bit.

This was the best sex ever. No dirty earth bender or fire bender could bring her this pleasure ever again. The deal to work for Azula was easily accepted the first minute the princess stepped into this room. June started to regret never joining the quiet revolution before. Something like this would've come much earlier. Her hand tightened the grip it hand on Azula's hair, almost like she was forcing her to go faster. This felt too good to let it go to waste. She had to make the most of it. The walls of her pussy started to tightened around the younger woman's cock before clenching around it with a release of her womanly juices. She moaned loudly, a sound that resonated throughout the ship as Azula came, too. That tea did have its effects with the quantity of cum that made her skin bulge out a little. "You are a wonderful...woman."

"Hah... hah... I'm well aware of that..." she grumbled, still steaming a little over the earlier teasing. it was doubtful she would ever be a fan of such treatment. Azula cleaned herself up, and the crew went about their work until they raised anchor and headed off toward Kiyoshi island. It wasn't too far away- about a day's sailing on a steam-powered ship like this. Azula did her business until she came up on deck during sunset. She found Ty Lee at the back railing and approached her busty comrade, stopping beside the beautiful brunette "Something on your mind or have you just grown tired of my company...?"

"You're a little cocky teen, you know. Accept compliments," June said with a look. With the bounty hunter around, she was going to make sure they still respected someone like her despite having sex with one of them. Azula was going to learn to respect. Now, the four personal "workers" for Azula helped clean the ship for the arrival on Kyoshi Island. Ty Lee, in particular, was a little slow today. Ever since this morning, she hadn't been feeling too well. The acrobat decided to take a little break by resting on the back railing facing the waters. She looked up at Azula and smiled softly. "It's none of those. I've been feeling a little sick lately. Especially this morning. You know, I woke up having to puke. You don't suppose it was the food we had? The rations here aren't the best."

Azula frowned and leaned up on the railing beside her closest lover, pressing in beside the brunette. "Since this morning..." she repeated, stroking at her chin in thought. That did sound vaguely familiar but she couldn't quite remember why... "Well it isn't sea-sickness, you haven't shown anything like that in the past..." she murmured. Now she was feeling a little puzzled, and finally something seemed to click inside her head. "Well... the two of us have been screwing often... it's entirely possible that you're... expecting."

Ty Lee ran a hand through her hair while her eyes were glued to the water. It helped her stay calm. The acrobat only thought that it was the food. It was something weird last night. It probably wasn't even legal. It tasted okay, but she was feeling queasy this morning. It was always the food. She looked at Azula as she thought about it. Now, Ty Lee was interested, wanting to know what the princess had in mind. Her eyes widened at Azula's conclusion. First, she scoffed and shook her head. Then, she really started to think about it. It was possible. "Y-you know that can't be true. I-I asked you in private whether or not I could get pregnant from you. You said you didn't think so. H-how can I be...pregnant?!"

"I said it was possible that it couldn't happen, but I've never been certain on it. Those doctors my father sent to analyse my condition called me an exceptionally rare case- they had no real definite answers for anything about me..." the taller woman said. She sighed and did what she could to comfort her old friend, placing a strong hand on the busty acrobat's shoulder. "We won't know for certain until we get consultation. I understand Kiyoshi island has a medicine woman- she can give us answers." Azula frowned and squeezed Ty Lee's shoulder "Regardless, I'll take care of you. I'm not as cruel as you think I am..."

Ty Lee shook her head again and again. It couldn't be happening. Not now. Multiple times she dreamed of having Azula's baby, but later into the future. She imagined the two of them living in forever happiness. This was way too early for her. Being a sensitive one, Ty Lee's eyes began to water, turning her head away to let some of them run down her cheeks. It all made sense now. It was going to happen anyway. "The medicine woman sounds nice. I guess we could use her..." she murmured, obviously dejected with the possibility of being knocked up. Ty Lee turned around and hugged her closest friend. "I know you're not cruel, Azula. I know who you really are underneath everything. At least I could be having your baby."

In response Azula sighed and stroked the brunette's back "You know that I've never been... good with my emotions," she admitted finally. One of her fingers brushed away a stray tear on the acrobat's face "Even when we were kids, it was always hard for me to relate how I feel to you... and when my mother abandoned me, it just grew even harder... But you do mean a great deal to me Ty Lee. And if this is how things are going to be, then I'll just have to do everything I can to be a less terrible person for you..."

Despite the initial shock, Ty Lee knew it made sense. She knew that this was going to happen sooner or later. At least she knew now and didn't have to stop mid attack against Azula's father to puke her breakfast out. She sighed softly against Azula's touch, nuzzling her head towards it. Most of the crew knew that Ty Lee and Azula were the better lovers. She listened to Azula speak, always being the one to listen to her problems. "If I am pregnant, I just don't want our child to become...detached like you were. You've changed a lot since the beginning of the revolution. Azula, we're going to be fine. Right now, it's just you and me."

In response the taller woman gave a nervous and shy smile, feeling her cheeks heat up. Ty Lee could always embarrass her, but usually in the best kind of ways. She made her actually FEEL, when ordinarily she did everything she could to harden her heart to the world about her. Azula moved her hands up, and she seemed to struggle for a few moments as she tried to find the right place to put her arms. Finally she sighed and pulled Ty Lee in for a warm hug.

Azula's reactions to her romantic gestures always made Ty Lee warm and bubbly inside. It meant the princess was slowly breaking out of her cold shell. Maybe she would be a totally different woman in a few months. It seemed like the acrobat and Yue were helping her with her feelings. Ty Lee smiled at the taller teen, blushing just slightly as she was pulled into a warm hug. "I'm not sure if anyone else has said this, but...I love you, Azula," the smaller woman whispered with her head on Azula's shoulder.

The words made her cringe a bit, and soon she had her face buried deep into the crook of Ty Lee's neck to hide her face from view. "Agh... don't say such things to me..." she murmured. Azula was getting better, but that did come as quite the jolt to her system. If she had proposed marriage or something, well that probably would have killed Azula on the spot. "But yes... I do... love you too..." she managed to murmur out, just loud enough to be heard.

It was clear Azula hated the words that came out of her mouth. Ty Lee didn't blame her. If she was like her, she would probably run away screaming if someone told her she loved them. "Aww. Does it make you uncomfortable?" She teased softly, stroking her lover's cheek. The acrobat already knew that out of everyone, her and Azula were the closest. She smiled at the older teen as she repeated the words. "Good. I would be heartbroken if you didn't," Ty Lee laughed softly before kissing her deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom