Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A captain's log (Journal OPEN to comments)

Captain's Log: Day 36
Morale:High
Optimism: High

------------------------
Wednesday December 13, 2017

Done with exams!!!!

I'm off for 3 weeks officially as of yesterday and I'm doneeeeeee.

I got a surprise call from my friends asking me to come and visit them at my old school before they went home for the holiday break. So I'm currently up there and having a good time hanging with them and enjoying their friendship and fellowship along with being merry in more ways than one.

I put up a new request thread!!! You can check it out Here

I would appreciate any and all feedback on that as it's my first new RT here on the site in a long long time.

Love ya'll. Hope you're all doing well!

Holidays! The RT is fine, although I'm a fan of more compact ones, it doesn't have needless information and it's well done. I'm a fan of plots over pairings, but as you say on the thread, they are coming soon, so it's nice.

Feeling a little low tonight. I keep finding a way to mess things up. It’s ... I don’t know. I guess I’m just never allowed to have something good in my life.

I need to see someone about it. I keep putting it off. Telling myself I’ll be fine. Why do I lie to myself about these things?

I love y’all.

Awe, Sam. *Glomps*

If you need to talk to a professional about it, do it, or someone, anyone, I'm here for you.

Whatever you're going through, just know you have bad days, so that when the good days do come you appreciate them a little more. ^-^

Keep your head up, don't sink! <3

I had nightmare after nightmare last night.

I couldn't sleep and toss and turned and eventually made myself sick and spent the rest of the night wrapped around the toilet.

I've... this is just really tough right now. The holiday season is supposed to be all joyous and happy. Here I am moping around not able to sleep and worrying about anything and everything.

I don't know how much I'll be around today tomorrow and Christmas. I'll see what I can do.

Love ya'll.

Hey everyone.

Yea, I've dispensed with the optimism and morale stuff because at this point, it's kinda pathetic to try and describe how that is for me.

I trudged through the holiday and actually a pretty enjoyable Christmas Day with immediate and other family members. It was the day before and after that was just tough for me. I've not been sleeping... when I sleep I have nightmares. I have consistent drops of mood throughout the day, so it's just a little rough now is all. I've promise myself and my family that I'm going to see someone in the new year. I owe that to my friends at least... and to my family too.

Enough depressing stuff! I hoe you all had a good holiday and have a very happy new year ahead. May good tidings be sent upon you and your friends and family.

Love ya'll

it's New Year's Eve!!!!

I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly but here we are!!!

cues shocked and disbelief face

I hope everyone has a safe and fun night!! If you're going out, please don't drink and drive.

Low key night for me.

Going to grab sushi and some drinks with the rents and might not even stay up until midnight, but we'll see!

See ya'll in the New Year!

Whoa!!! Two whole weeks and a brand new year. I've clearly been slacking when it comes to keeping up with my little journal. :O

I have made a full return to BMR once more after taking several days off to enjoy a little bit of winter weather and get reacclimatized with school, which started this past week.

I'm taking a bunch of classes that are gonna kick my butt again this semester. Biology and the two writing intensive courses (a major required course and a course on British literature, which I'm really looking forward to.)

I had an interview a week and a half ago for my summer job. Instead of applying for my usual position, this summer I've applied for a leadership position, so we'll see what happens. I should hear back sometime this week, but I don't know. I have no clue who else applied for the job, which adds a bit of stress to the eager anticipation.

As for that, I'm off tomorrow for an American holiday honoring Dr. King, so that means no school for me. Time to catch up on some reading I've got to do this week which includes Jane Eyre .

Enough about that. Life is pretty good right now. I'm on a good high and am enjoying it.

I'll talk to ya'll later. It won't be two weeks this time. :p

It's been a busy and productive week on my end!

It was a short week due to the holiday on Monday, but nonetheless I was assured a busy busy week at school with plenty of work to do and get done.

If I can stay on top of everything, this semester won't be that bad, so at least there's that.

My muse has finally come back, and I'm writing again, which I'm really really happy about. ^_^

Love ya'll! Have a great weekend!!!

Oh nooooo.

It's been another two weeks since my last journal post. Ooops!!!

School has kept me very very busy the last couple of weeks.

This is the first weeks of round of tests. With two tests this week and two more next week. :O

I'm keeping plenty of time left for role-play though, and the site too, but I had to wrestle my muse last night... ugh.

Take care ya'll!

<3

Muse wrestling? Does that happen in a mud pool? Can I buy tickets to watch?

Jokes aside, you can do it, those tests will get their asses kicked!

You'll do lovely on your tests, I'm sure.

I told you last night - you've got this.

Proud of you, captain

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope you have a marvelous day.

I don’t know how much I’ll be actively on today, even if you see my little name online.

I have a funeral to go to with my father for a friend of his that passed away and it’s out of town.

So we’ll see.

Hope y’all have a great day!

Tests are done for the week!!! Yay.

Bio lab remains tomorrow night, then I'm looking forward to sitting back and watching the opening of the olympics on Friday night.

Tomorrow there's a career fair happening at my school where the camp i work at will be. I'm hoping i can get a definitive answer on my position for the upcoming summer, so we'll see!

Replies will come maybe tonight (probably not) but definitely tomorrow sometime!

Love ya'll!!!

I hope that you get the definitive answer and everything goes just fine. Love!

I wanted to get my other reply done tonight, as well as some potential creative writing even. I've been feeling very open about writing as of late, but earlier I just hit a wall.

One of these things I guess. Anxiety and depression usually means I won't sleep at all again tonight. Feeling this way sucks, though I'm thankful for some people I have to help me through these things.

Don't know how much I'll be around tomorrow. Depends on how and if i sleep tonight. Forever grateful for all of ya'll who keep me busy and smiling.

On top of the mood and everything, frustrated with everything at home. Eternally frustrated. I need out of this damn house. The sooner I get the confirmation that I have a summer job, the better. I can't stand it anymore. Enough of burdening you all.

Take care.

*softy tackles and hugs from behind*
Every day you show us how to keep going, how to keep moving forward despite everything.
You are fucking amazing, incredibly sweet and caring, don't forget what makes you wonderful.

Sam, don’t let the negativity ruin your mood!
If you need anyone to talk to, I’m here for you!

You got this, grab life by the balls!

Thank you both. Really do mean it and appreciate it.

I'm doing a little better today. Had some pizza, laid around and didn't do much of anything at all.

Got some work done for school, shouldn't be too busy of a week ahead.

I have an interview with the school radio station tomorrow. Don't know if I'll get it because I'm so late in school, but we'll see. Anything to help keep me out of the house.

Love ya'll. My other reply will come out tomorrow.

Winks at Sigr.

Take care you lovely people.

Back
Top Bottom