Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

Trying to catch up on Fire Force and getting into Jujutsu Kaisen. Oh! And Dragon Quest: The Adventures of Dai. I like my fighty fight anime.

Tiger and Bunny is airing on Netflix, so I'm rewatching it. After all, Tiger and Bunny walked so MHA and One Punch Man could run.

It's generally still enjoyable. Though the Netflix version censors the brand logos the heroes wear, which is both visually weird and kind of undercuts some of the worldbuilding.

Currently watching Dr.Stone(season 2), and Kemono Jihen. Wonder egg priority is also another favorite of mine, although I don't see that anime being talked about often.

Been watching Horimiya recently and I love it. It's hard to find good romance anime that doesn't rely on shitty tropes. Granted it had a lot of tropes, but they're done in a good way.

Plus they don't spend half the fucking show building up the romance. It actually starts pretty early on. And the character designs are really good.

To Your Eternity - Very interesting. Basically it is a story about general evolution. A specimen ends up transported to a world and starts to evolve by taking on form of a living creature. (And continues to evolve into other creatures. Don't want to get to spoiler heavy there.) But really. The show is deep. Like not just on MC but general human nature as well that is portrayed throughout it as it portrays growth in various ways. It can also be depressing at times, don't expect too much sappy things from this anime. But I give it thumbs up from going out of way and being something completely different from your average run of the mill anime tropes. (Also now that I look back and read synopsis of it, it is based off a fantasy drama manga by Ooima Yoshitoki. If you more of manga person, that may be good read as sometimes mangas are better than animes anyways. Like Tokyo Revengers. The manga is far better than that corny anime. But I never heard of TYE till I stumbled on it on anime site.)

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, The Case Study of Vanitas. Just to name a few.

Currently watching loads of ending and starting seasonal anime shows, which includes me trying to catch up One Piece slowly but surely.

With those I just started rewatching Monster couple days ago. Also going through Baka to Test and Strike Witches season 2. Thinking of continuing Saiki K and Toaru-series soon as well.

Currently re-watching Death Note. One of my favorite anime series.

And Avatar - The last Airbender, if this counts. It's always fun to watch. ^^

Slowly making my way through Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam again.

20213931b7655821a1dd94557f98f3ae.gif

A few series actually. Attack on Titan on its last season which us wrapping up with the craziest of endings from what I heard only reading close to the end but stopping with the anime coming. Demon Slayer , a series most have been awaiting for that one. Platinum End a series from the creator of Death Note basically making Future diary plot but with angels. Realist hero an isekai with someone who isn't op that uses his intelligence to try building up a dying kingdom. and a new interesting slice of life called my dress up darling

The last specfically interesting as it details cosplaying so people intrigued by that will enjoy it..plus a waifu of waifus in Marin Kitagawa who relatable.

There a few others but these are the shows this season that stand out most to me

I know it's older, but I'm like ACTUALLY watching Naruto, I've known the general story and characters for years so now I'm just finally watching it to learn about everything because I want to do some RP's in this world. I finished kid Naruto and now I'm on Shippuden, enjoying it so far as I've skipped all of the filler at the end of the OG, I'll probably have to look up a filler skip guide for Shippuden too.

I know it's older, but I'm like ACTUALLY watching Naruto, I've known the general story and characters for years so now I'm just finally watching it to learn about everything because I want to do some RP's in this world. I finished kid Naruto and now I'm on Shippuden, enjoying it so far as I've skipped all of the filler at the end of the OG, I'll probably have to look up a filler skip guide for Shippuden too.
I got you homie.

Got bored and rewatched S1 and S2 of One Punch.

Dunno why they haven't made S3. The manga is already far enough and has more than enough material for S3. Less they really don't want to focus on everyone elses fights or something and plan to cut the majority of stuff not involving Saitama out. And I mean.. It is a lot of stuff going on in manga not involving him. More than enough to give him lesser screen time than S2's shown material did.

Also S2 basically ended on the cliff hanger with the abduction and it was never resolved and manga already been spewing chapters for awhile covering all that.

I just finished watching the Sakura Wars anime from like, 2003. I really liked it! Makes me want to find a way to play the games.

Going through MHA because of a tentative recommendation from a friend.

Not bad so far. Actual strategies being employed is a plus. Only thing I find annoying is that they use "You Say Run" way too often. I still can't believe they used it on Izuku throwing a fucking baseball of all things. It's a great battle track though.

Working on Princess Connect right now, it's been my source of serotonin on Mondays, this latest season got me back into the mobile game.

I've been watching this cute little anime called Kotaro Lives Alone. It's an incredibly sweet show (a little bit depressing sometimes).

Just watched the Entertainment District Arc for Demon Slayer, lots of fun there, always sad to learn the story of the demons. Watching Ranking of Kings, too. What a heartwrenching show.

Back
Top Bottom