Mind over Matter(Avengers)Lady/Moon

“Hmmm,yes, roleplaying, professor.”He muttered shuddering a little before yelping as he was smacked, jolting a little as he glared over his shoulder, though there was more lust then anger in the look. “LooooooKitttttyyy....”Tony moaned as the other pressed against his prostate, gasping as he forced himself to still, not to come as he shivered, groaning as the other pressed into him. Gently rocking his hips back a little, “Lo...can’t...hold on...”he muttered wincing a little when loki worked into a harder fucking, because despite wanting it, and being cleared, his back wasn’t totally 100 percent yet, just most of the way here. Groaning as he came, nails scratching over the wooden surface of his desk as he sought purchase, shuddering in the other’s arms.

Loki snickered as Tony yelped, smirking as he smacked Tony's ass again for, yet again, calling him LoKitty. "little bastard, you're clearly not going to learn your lessons." he muttered with a smirk. "i'll have to really punish you good." he growled playfully as a cock ring wrapped tightly around Tony's cock. "don't you cum yet." he growled, smirking before he noticed the wince and slowed down. he didn't want Tony to be in any pain after all. "that's it. what a naughty boy. take Teachers cock like the naughty little brat you are." he teased, massaging Tony's hips with eager moans. "i'm going to make you cum over, and over, and over until you simply can't cum anymore... as punishment of course."

“I never learn my lessons, teach.”he growled shivering, smiling as he whimpered, “Nooo that’s not fair...!”He whined as he felt the cock ring, squirming as he relaxed, sighing softly as the other rubbed his hip, relaxing, realizing despite his eagerness, his need to be fucked properly, loki was paying attention and slowed down even if he didnt want him to. Growling at the other’s words he smirked, squirming, pressing his cock against the desk, looking for relief.”Come on, please, teach, let me come. Please!I’ve been on bedrest, I want to come!”He growled needy, and for once to far gone to really care.

Loki smirked. "well, you'll learn eventually." he teased with a smirk. "punishments aren't supposed to be Fair Tony." he teased with a snicker as he watched Tony relax, pleased that he had read the signs right. "well, you don't get to cum until you are properly repentant." he teased with a smirk as he angled his hips just right. "just two little words Tony., come on, you can say it. i'm sorry..." Loki teased, his eyes glittering because he knew Tony was loving this just as much as he was. once Tony said the words though, the ring came off, even if they both knew he wasn't in the least bit repentant.

“And there’s supposed to be fun?”he muttered looking amused as he squirmed, gasping as the other brushed against his prostate, “I’m Sorry!”Tony growled moaning as he came, slumping onto the desk as he coated the desk top with come, closing his eyes as he panted trying to recover, twisting his head a little to look at loki, wanting to watch his face.

Loki chuckled a little. "well, no. but being unable to cum isn't exactly 'fun' now is it?" though the resulting Orgasm was always well worth it. "there's a good boy." Loki teased before he tossed his head back, moaning eagerly as he followed Tony's orgasm, face twisting in pleasure as he gasped and moaned, shuddering against the other with a chuckle. "god i missed that." he moaned as he carefully pulled out and stroked Tony's hips before grinning as he stepped back, licking his lips. "feeling better?" he asked with a smile.

Tony muttered tiredly as he watched the other, looking amused.”I definitely missed that.”he said with a sleepy yawn, sitting up slowly, wincing as his whole body protested the movement, before turning around carefully to kiss him. And just because he was cleared and was feeling okay, didn’t mean he didnt have to be careful.”I do. Thanks.”He muttered wrapping his arms around the man, leaning into him, yawning as he rested his head on the other’s shoulder, “....should we be worried it’s taking thor this long to get back?”He muttered.

Loki chuckled a little and nodded. "i thought so." he admitted with a smile before frowning as Tony winced. "hold still, i'll numb you. i didn't want to do it before the sex, so i could make sure i didn't fuck you too hard." he admitted, gently stroking the sore areas. "there, is that better?" he asked before smiling as he picked Tony up and carried him into the other room before he hesitated. "i don't know. it depends on if Thor had to clear out any of the people in Hela's domain or if he had to deal with anything in the realms. he IS the Crown Prince, it is expected of him after all." he admitted with a chuckle. "if he's not back in another week then we can worry." he promised as he settled Tony carefully into bed and tucked him in before settling down next to him with a yawn.

“Hm, you know, that shouldn’t sound nearly as amazing as it does. If I could bottle your powers, I could have the world’s most powerful drug.”he snickered a little nodding as he relaxed.”Yea, that feels amazing.”he muttered making a face as he was carried.”I can walk you know...”he muttered before nodding.”Oh...well yea, that makes sense.”he yawned smiling a little as he looking at loki, pillowing his head on the other’s shoulder, starting to fall asleep.”I love you you know, you’re amazing lokitty.”he muttered so tired and sleepy, not to mention fairly drugged, that he had no idea what he was saying, even if it was true.

Back
Top Bottom