The Demon Lord, The Maiden Who Seeks, Vengeance (Me & Lord Sesshoumaru)

She bit her lip then she yelped when he spoke and slid a third finger inside her pussy and began to work her. She guessed he wanted her to cum and she suddenly buried her head into his shoulder as her walls clamped down around his fingers and she came hard on them. She grasped at his shoulders with her hands her whole body trembled and then she leaned against him relaxing. She let out a soft sigh and just rested clinging to her mate.

Her hand went back down to his cock and she gently grasped it feeling the warmth it gave off. Before she had not been that wet so that was another reason it had been painful for her. Now it would not hurt so much because she was wet thanks to his fingers. “That felt good.” She whispered not expecting him to answer her. She could have gone harder on his cock if she wanted to but she was nervous and didn’t want to harm his dick.

She let out a groan as she adjusted herself off his fingers and just sat there in his lap, she then slowly let his cock go feeling it rest against her stomach. Aria knew where it belonged but she didn’t want to dive into anything unless he said so. She was still heaving and trembling for breathe, she had never felt so good in her life. Now the real question was, would he be able to make love to her without fucking her hard core in a painful way.

as she did this, he kissed her on the neck, and shoulder, telling aria to dive in and make her
self satisfied. his hard member was hers to enjoy this night. as he said this, it was odd, as he was not
one to allow another to take the lead, yet perhaps this was his show of dedication, and loyalty to her.

Aria groaned and felt him kiss her on the neck and then the shoulder, it made a shiver go down her spine. It felt good though and she looked up at him nodding her head slowly and moved herself up and onto his lap grasping the base of his cock. She knew that he was showing that he was loyal to her and that he really did care about her. She groaned as she suddenly slipped herself down on his massive length until she had it all the way inside her.

“I thank you Sesshoumaru.” She whispered and gently rested her head on his shoulder for a moment. She then began to slowly move her hips up and down his massive length slowly and steadily enjoying his hot cock moving in and out of her. Her breasts pushed against his strong chest and she started to move her hips a bit faster feeling his cock head slam against her sweet spot. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips taking his whole length inside her.

She was nothing but loyal to him, she craved him badly her body cried for him when he was not there. She panted softly as she kept her hips moving up and down his massive shaft. “Ah…so good, it feels so good. I want you and only you inside me.” She cried softly into his ear. He would be able to feel her head rest against his shoulder as she nipped his flesh gently. She made sure not to bite him though, she didn’t want to cause him pain.

bouncing on his lap, it was not long before aria would feel her mate begin to thrust his pelvis into her, each time she came down on him.
his thick rod smacking deep into her, making her body his. as she was resting her head on his shoulder, aria would soon feel lord sesshoumaru's
fangs digging into her neck. as a small amount of his demonic aura would infuse into the bite, thus healing it up the instant he pulled away.
as she was now marked as his alone.

Aria gasped and grasped onto her mate tighter as he suddenly started thrusting up into her, she gritted her teeth as his cock slapped against her sweet spot. She knew she may cum once more but she was no closer yet. She suddenly winced as she felt his head move and suddenly his fangs sink into her neck yet she didn’t yank away. She stayed relax knowing what Sesshoumaru was doing and she soon felt her flesh heal over.

She knew now that is was the right time to bite him and make their bond done on her side. She grunted and she sank her own fangs into his neck before she pulled away the same thing happened to him as he had done to her and she pulled away his mark healing. She grasped onto his hips as she kept her hips moving up and down his length. Aria felt proud about the mark he had left on her yet she did not say this nor show it.

Her ears stayed back and her tail wagged slightly back and forth showing she was still submissive yet she was happy as well. She couldn’t believe all the marks he had left on her belly, first the one on her navel and now the one on her neck, as well as his mark in her body with this crescent moon on her forehead. This time she knew they were going to get pups from this mating yet it didn’t seem to bother her, the more you mated the stronger your bond with your mate.

"shut up and accept your fat. my love. "
as he spoke, she would suddenly feel it. the large member growing even more, as it
reached it's massive size. it was fully sized, and much larger then her body could have been
prepared for. but this also showed that this time was the real deal. he was taking her full on,
as her body bounced. his lips pressing against her skin. all the while his one hand played with her
ass. sesshoumaru was relentless, as she would feel her body slowly shaping to fit his needs
with in her. from the constant slamming of his member against her tender g spot.

She growled softly when he told her to shut up but she said nothing as she felt him move harder and deeper inside her. It didn’t hurt now though, it felt nothing but pure bliss. She felt his warm hand against her ass as her tail wagged back and forth. She just grunted and shifted her hips slamming her hips back down to meet his and she suddenly felt the pressure was there. Her claws dug into his shoulders and she growled lowly.

He would feel her pussy clamp down around his cock and she suddenly climaxed down hard on his massive shaft. It felt so good, it made her happy and she was glad he finally was showing her what she wanted. She kept her mouth shut still and nipped at his shoulder a bit more leaving marks on it, her dark wolf demon side wanting to take over. Her fangs scratched against his skin yet she did not bite him, she was just expressing herself.

She felt him still continue to slam inside her yet it still did not bother her, she could come a few more times but after that she knew she would have to rest. There was only so much a demon could take even a demon like Sesshoumaru. Aria growled lowly in her throat sort of her way showing her pleasure as she slipped her body all the way down to the base of his cock, she could take him now due to the fact he had changed her.

a short while passed, as she would be at her limits, however her mate was not. to her surprise, he had alot more in him, as
as he had yet to unload once inside of her. sliding out of her, his thick member seemed to almost tease her with the mere
sight of it. " you are a good fuck, and a power demon. you will bare the aura of the inu clan, and bring us a new heir or heiress
soon enough. " as he spoke his words almost seemed soft. as his cold heartless tone had hint of passion in it. she was now fully marked
and taken. her body was much more powerful, which made her all the more attractive to for the dog demon, however she was not
yet able to last long enough for his true load. as he stopped to let her take a break. knowing well if her body would be able to handle it,
her mate, and master would take her once more. for now he laid her down in the soft grass, laying beside her. as his hand wrapped around
her waist.

She groaned and suddenly felt Sesshoumaru suddenly pull out of her and then lay her down on the grass after they got out of the warm water. She stared up at his cock her eyes wide yet she knew her body was going to grow stronger. She blushed at his words when he said she was a good fuck but bit her lip. She heard him say that she would bring a good heir or heiress to him and it made her smile softly, it was an honor to her.

As Sesshoumaru lay beside her she turned and looked into his eyes with her own. “It would bring me great honor to give you an heir be it female or male. I am honoured that you allow me to bare your aura.” She whispered softly. She relaxed her body and soon she moved up against him turning so her back was against his chest. She moved her hand down and suddenly slipped her pussy down his massive length once more taking it all.

“I am ready to go, I don’t need as long as break unlike before.” She said and looked over her shoulder. She suddenly shut her eyes and moved her hips up and down his massive length. Her tail twitched from side to side and she just took what he was giving her. She knew that when he came she would take his powerful demon seed. Her hand moved to her stomach and she bit her lip already seeming to feel her insides getting ready.

as she helped herself to him, aria would find her body getting tired, as she finally began to feel her mate's
precum oozing into her. it was taking all she had to milk him, however his eyes showed he was impressed. she
was alot tougher now then when they first met. she had power, and her stamina was increasing drastically. the
wolf, fox hybrid was now apart of the inu clan, more so she was the mate to the lord of the lands.

She grunted and kept pushing her body moving her hips up and down his length ignoring how tired she was. She bit her bottom lip her eyes stayed shut and she grasped at his hips from behind her. Her pussy clenched around him and she could feel his cum deep inside her body slowly oozing out. She gritted her teeth panting now as she moved as fast as she could her walls trembling. Aria knew she was going to cum again but she forced herself to hold back.

Aria was happy to be Sesshoumaru’s mate and glad he was impressed with her, she really was trying her hardest to get stronger and work him more. She felt her legs trembling yet she bit her lip hard holding back the urge to slump against the ground. Her body trembled badly against him yet her hips kept moving, blood rolled down from the side of her mouth from where her fang cut into her bottom lip. She was drenched in sweat from head to toe.

She knew she was part of the Inu clan now which made it slightly shocking that a hybrid like her would be mated to him but she would not want any other male. Her toe claws were digging into the dirt now and her claws dug into his hips as he shook worse now yet she kept her hips moving, her walls clamped down around him and she bit her lip harder. “I will not cum.” She thought to herself saying it over and over in her head.

noticing the blood, sesshoumaru leaned up, as his tongue slowly licked up her skin. lapping the blood up
before forcing her into a kiss. the deep passionate kiss, was met with his hips suddenly pushing up against her, each
time aria came down upon her mate. once the kiss would break he smiled at her.
"don't push yourself to much. i need a healthy mate to breed with. if your injured we will not be able to breed, and travel. "
as he said this his lust was as strong as his desire for a healthy and powerful mate. which she had impressed this demon dog
enough to make him want her.

Aria went wide eyed and groaned as she felt his tongue come up and lick her blood up then she gasped as he kissed her on the lips forcing her. She groaned and kissed him back just as hard her tongue timidly invading his mouth. She gasped as his hips came up to meet her own as she came down on his length, it felt so good. She groaned softly when he pulled his lips away and spoke, she panted and nodded her head yet she felt her climax coming.

“I just, I want your seed, my body is begging me for it.” She croaked and dug her claws more into his hips until she pulled them away and grasped at the ground not wanting to cut him up. She could feel his massive length deep inside her, she loved every moment of their mating now. “I want pups, its strong the desire. I don’t know why, you awakened it in me.” Aria croaked as she gritted her teeth together once more.

Though she did not bite her lip this time, instead she turned herself around not pulling off his cock so they were chest to chest. She stared up at Sesshoumaru and suddenly she moved onto her back pulling him onto her and wrapping her legs around his waist. “Cum, cum inside me please.” She croaked softly her ears pinned back against her head. Her walls trembled more against his cock yet she would not allow herself to cum.

" let it out, let your body enjoy this, it will make it all the better when you are filled."
as he spoke she would feel it, a she rammed deep into her now clenching inner walls. as it felt
like her body was trying to milk him. the demon lord was making love to this mutt, as she would
feel his member slamming and sliding. her legs around his waist, which prevented her from bouncing to much,
however she would feel her body moving with each smack of there flesh. his nuts spanking against her ass, making the
flawless flesh ripple. all the while his chest was felt against her soft bosom, allowing her to feel his heart beat.

She blushed softly and stared up into his eyes when he told her to cum, she nodded her head. She would listen to him and she closed her eyes tightly. Soon her walls clamped down around his cock and she bit her bottom lip gently and then cried out softly as her whole body shook and she came down hard on his massive cock drenching it with her cum. She sighed softly feeling her pussy not wanting to let go of his cock.

“It feels good your right.” She croaked and grasped him gently around the neck and hugged him gently. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass yet it didn’t bother her, her body moved slightly under his own and she let out pleasured moans and growls. She could feel his heart beating away in his chest against her own and it seemed to sooth her. It seemed every time he made her cum it grew more and more powerful.

“Every time I…I cum..it gets more powerful.” She croaked. She buried her head into his shoulder clinging to him her sweat running over her young body. Her hands moved down and she grasped his ass panting hard into his ear. Her womb had opened up for him ready for his seed, she could feel it. “My body wants your seed, I feel it.” She whispered and arched her body into his more. Aria had never felt her body so much on fire, that was for sure.

enduring his lustful love, aria body continued to bounce against him. her womb
now being smacked deep inside by the massive cock which her body was trying so hard to milk dry.
his actions did not relent, yet grew rougher, as if wanting her to enjoy the way he enjoyed it most, yet
sesshoumaru took it slow, building aira's body up to the level he needed her to be so he could
truly make her his, and bare him the child he knew she would.

She bit her bottom lip harder this time as he grew faster and rougher her, it was starting to hurt a bit yet his cock hit her g spot as well. She squirmed against him slightly as her womb seemed to spasm and she bit her lips as her eggs moved ready to be fertilized. She sank her fangs into her bottom lip not feeling the pain they were causing her, blood leaked in droplets from her bite. She was drenched in sweat now from head to toe.

She wondered how many times he would breed her, she knew it would be a lot. Even if she was pregnant she guessed he would breed her. She had a feeling that it would keep his scent on her, she worried though if he was like this when she was pregnant, would it harm the pups. She suddenly dug her claws into his back and bit into his shoulder as her womb was ready now to take his seed and her final climax was on his way.

“I am going to cum….again….final….one..” she growled warning him after this she would not be able to take much more. Her hips trembled and she went wide eyed as she felt his blood enter her mouth, she had bitten him to hard, she suddenly pulled her mouth back licking his wound closed. She pulled her hands back angry with herself for digging her claws into her flesh. “Sorry..” she croaked hardly able to speak now.

as she apologized, his eyes narrowed at her.
"let your beast out, it is natural. " his words echoed as if he expected this.
the wounds before her eyes sealed almost instantly from his demonic aura lone. and it
was still in a dormant state, showing her the worlds difference in there power,yet she
was powerful enough to endure this. it would seem this night would not be her night to be fertilize,
yet she would feel his member oozing the precum into her, by the time her body would hit it's limit this time around.
as he told her earlier they would build her endurance up so she could bare the perfect child.

She growled slightly and let out a soft sigh rolling her eyes and shut them. He really knew how to make her mad yet she forgave him for it. She squirmed herself up off his cock and sat up against a tree and shut her eyes tightly. Aria felt her insides tighten but she knew she would need to rest so she moved and slipped back inside the water and leaned against the back of the warm spring side, her anger wanted out but she held it in check.

Aria didn’t like to have to wait but she just kept her mouth shut about this. She was not going to deal with crap right now, she had not came her final time and she would not allow herself to. She could feel his pre come out of her yet she ignored it. Her mind started to drift onto other things, she thought about her life to be and what it would be like to get revenge for her father’s death. She bit her lip thinking about her poor mother.

She missed her mother the most out of her parents and it showed on her face. She suddenly wanted to rip Inuyasha’s heart from his chest. Aria growled as her eyes snapped open and they turned pure black and fur started to grow on her body. She pulled herself from the water as she took on her massive wolf form throwing her head back and letting out an angry howl. She let her venom saliva drip to the ground below as he stared down at Sesshoumaru.

looking up at her massive wolf form, the demon lord didn't show any concern or care. as he reached up grasping her snout.
" relax, and settle, you go out like this, you will forfeit what you have earned, as well as your revenge, and life. "
as he spoke his cold harsh words would echo. as it was brutally straight forward. before releasing her snout from his one hand. she would notice
her acidic droll upon his flesh had no effect at all. more so his eyes seemed to be distant, as if disappointed in her for the lack of control over
her emotions.

She felt his hand touch her snout and she slowly lay on her bell and flattened her ears back and rested her head against his chest. She slowly shrunk to her small fox form and relaxed She was sorry but she guessed he wouldn’t want her to say this so instead she just lay her head on his thigh and shut her eyes. Aria really was getting tired from all the action that day and soon her eyes started to grow heavy and she shut them.

As she slept her body changed once more into her regular form and he could feel her anger still yet she stayed calm. Aria said nothing because there was nothing else to say, she decided it would be better to just behave herself and keep her mouth shut. Her ear twitched slightly though when she heard Jakkin calling out for them and she groaned wrapping her tail over her naked body wishing the imp would shut up her heat was bothering her again.

Her hands moved and she grasped her stomach though her aura seemed to be growing more powerful every second for some reason. Still he wanted to rip Inuyasha apart but she guessed she would wait and be patient for the right moment. Her tail twitched from side to side and she buried her head against his thigh breathing in her mate’s scent, it soothed and calmed her which was a good thing though she wanted to slap Jakkin for making noise.

hearing the imp, sesshoumaru whipped his hand, as a light whip formed, sending jaken flying.
as he told the imp to shut up before he killed him. as he looked at aria. " you were almost there. next time
we will make it all the way, rest for now. your body will be ready next time to accept the duty of bearing my child. "
as he spoke telling her this, she would feel his claw sliding along her body now. as he whispered to her of how
she was impressive. his emotionless tone, had a subtle hint of care for this hybrid maiden.

She blinked as she watched the Imp go flying and then she stared up at her mate when he spoke. She slowly nodded her head and shifted up her body and lay her head down against his chest. “I understand Lord Sesshoumaru.” She whispered. She was glad that he was not angry with her more, she was glad he was impressed with her. She could hear it in his voice slightly, she just knew that it would take time for her to become pregnant.

She moved her hands down and hugged her belly and bit her lip wondering how long her heat was going to last. She hoped the next time she would finally get the seed her body wanted, it bothered her that she hadn’t gotten it yet. Aria just shut her eyes and buried her head into his chest and relaxed. She was panting softly feeling tired from the mating they had done, she was just glad she wasn’t alone in pain like she had been before.

She could feel his clawed hand against her body and she leaned into his touch because it gave her comfort. Her ears twitched and she heard noises of life around them but she soon found her eyes growing heavy. She let out a soft yawn and soon Aria had fallen asleep laying against her mate, she could hear his heat beating in his chest. It seemed to sooth her, her body soon was fully relaxed and she was getting a good sleep.

the next few hours passed with no interuptions. as she slept. sesshoumaru's claw gently scraped along her back and through
aria's hair. as he looked down at her. this hybrid demon had come so close, yet her body wasn't ready yet. as he looked on, watching
her sleep. the fact her body had matured once again in power caused his eyes to almost seem as though they relaxed. it would not be long
before she would be strong enough to bear him an heir or heiress.

She shifted slightly in his grasp and suddenly her body trembled as her body seemed to glow with a black aura and she let out a growling rumble in her throat. Her eyes suddenly snapped open and she stared up at him but said nothing. Aria was aware that her body had changed yet again and her hand moved to her stomach and she winced slightly. Her heat was screaming at her now and he could smell it had gotten stronger.

“Ah….its getting worse.” She whispered and rubbed her belly and sat up and let out a sigh. Even a demon like her who was now strong would feel pain when it was in your most private of parts. She shuttered again and let out a soft sigh, her pussy was dripping once more with juices trying to attract him to her once more. “Does this heat ever end?” she muttered and shook her head slightly and stood up her legs trembled a bit.

She felt the need that she wanted her baby and she wanted it now. She shut her mouth tightly and sat back down on the ground her tail twitching back and forth and she looked up at Sesshoumaru yet she said nothing more. He would be able to smell her scent, to her it stunk but she guessed to him it was telling him she was ready and she wanted him. She looked down at the marks covering her body admiring the change.

Back
Top Bottom