The Police Chief's Conundrum (Sweetnothings)

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Another hard day at the office, and Lin felt a distinct ache in her body as she gripped the hand railing of the bullet train as it raced through the train tracks of Republic City. She supposed that it was always like that, her work as the police chief meaning that she was always going to be harsh on her mind and body- and her late mother had often warned her of as much. But there was another thing that had Lin stressed.

The walk from the train station to her estate was a brisk one, and the large walled building was unmistakable. A thick and tall ivory wall that wrapped around her tall white home, topped off by a sloping jade roof. Looked expensive, but it was pocket change for a Beifong heiress. The silver haired fox opened up the large gate to her home and walked inside before shutting it behind her, and as she walked toward her home she slowly unlaced her metal breastplate.

All she needed now... was a nice chance to relax.

It was another fun day with Asami. Korra knew their days together would shorten considerably in the near future, so they wanted to get their fun in. They had decided to spend an entire day in each other's company. It was filled with talking about things, going shopping (much to Korra's dismay), and sitting in the park with each other. They had gotten bored. As a result, the game of truth or dare had started. Now, it was Asami's turn, and Korra had picked dare.

"Okay, Avatar," Asami started before giggling. "I dare you to...go to Chief Beifong's house and bring something back!" Korra stared at her, dumbfounded by the dare. She certainly wasn't expecting that. But it was a dare, and she had to do it. "Fine. Give me twenty minutes, and I'll bring back something as proof." She stood up and grinned. She walked to where Lin lived and started to climb up the steps. She knew the chief was back from work at this time. She silently opened the door and closed it. She started walking around, taking breaks to hide. This was going to be so good. Korra would definitely get Asami back for this.

The deeper into the lavish home that Korra came, the louder the sound of running water would become, echoing off of the hard wooden floors. Small clouds of steam filled the corridor, escaping from the bathroom of her home. Lin had gone straight to the shower after a hard days work, her armour and underwear piled neatly outside the open bathroom door. And if Korra dared to glimpse inside she would see something truly incredible- the mature older woman soaking under the hot spray, silver hair clinging to her wet flesh... and then something even more shocking came into view- a large drooping dick between the busty older woman's toned legs.

As Korra started to wander through the house, she could hear the shower running. It didn't bother her much that Lin was showering. It would make it easier to grab something and get out in her limited time space. She hummed softly, really not having a care in the world. She picked up somethings that looked worthy of leaving the house. It was things that weren't family heirlooms or antiques. Korra could be bad, but not so bad to take something so valuable to the woman. She then walked to the bathroom, hoping to get a glimpse of the chief. When she peeked in, what she saw surprised her. It wasn't her chest, but the obvious cock hanging between her legs. Without waiting another moment, she pulled away as fast as she could. How could someone like her have that? She wanted to be disgusted, but she couldn't. Being a teenager had its downsides. Hormones. At the sight, she felt her lower regions heat up as lewd fantasies started to go through her mind.

There was the small sound of someone clearing their throat to her side, and then it seemed that all of a sudden Lin had materialised in the doorway with a towel around her waist, hot water dripping off Lin's naked, pale flesh. "Korra..." she said in a low growl. That was the thing about Lin, her seismic sense meant that she could feel the dark skinned girls motions from her sudden burst of speed, and she herself was far faster than one would imagine. "Why are you in my house...?" she hissed through clenched teeth, glaring at the busty Avatar. perhaps it wasn't the best idea to sneak in here...

At the sound of someone clearing their throat, Korra jumped up, nearly screaming her head off. Out of all the things, she wasn't expecting Lin to get out of the shower so quickly. Her eyes ran over the chief's form before realizing what she was doing. A blush crept up her whole body, and she stared at the floor with shame. How could she have forgotten about Lin's seismic sense? "T-that's f-funny you know. I-I was just on my w-way out," Korra lied and started to turn, but knowing Lin had something extra tugged at her. So, she turned to face the chief. "How do you have a penis?" She asked, her eyes starting to take a look of lust.

Lin supposed she wasn't surprised that Korra had glimpsed her dick, and she wasn't even surprised by how bluntly she asked about it. "I was born with it," he police chief said matter of factly "Both sets even. And they both work perfectly fine," she added. This was clearly not the first time that she had to explain this to someone else. "And if you tell anyone else about it, I will end you," the older woman said in a low growl.

Korra was still trying to process the new information. Never in her life had she heard of someone being born with a dick. It seemed absurd, but then again, she lived in a world where basically anything was possible. For example, a Platybear. As Lin started to explain it, her eyes drifted back to her crotch. "I won't tell anyone," she whispered, walking over to her and holding out her hand. Without warning, her hand touched where the impression of Lin's dick was on the towel. Her eyes widened at the feel, smiling just slightly.

Lin's eyes widened as the antagonistic Avatar reached out and rubbed her cock trough her towel, the gesture making her extra organ swelled slightly in response. "Ah... What exactly do you think you're doing?" Lin asked, narrowing her eyes at the dark-skinned tomboy. She had been single for a long time, mainly because most people simply couldn't understand her anatomy or get into it. Was the attractive younger woman really attracted to her right now.

Korra didn't see this as a problem. This definitely would be a good end to the day. After she touched the metal bender's cock, she felt it stir slightly. Figuring it was good thing, she continued to stroke her cock through the towel. "What does it look like I'm doing? Don't you like it when I do it?" Korra asked, smiling at the older woman. She came closer to kissed her softly, her tongue pressing against Lin's lips. "Don't you want to feel good?"

"Korra I'm more than twice your age, we really shouldn't..." Lin murmured. Sure, Korra legally was an adult, but Lin still wondered if it would be right for them to be intimate... The rubbing of her shaft earned a low murmur of pleasure from the silver fox, her towel sliding off and then pooling around her feet to reveal her fully hard monster. Finally she sighed and rolled her eyes "Okay okay... take your clothes off," she remarked. Lin briefly went back to the bathroom and turned off the spray of water, before coming back out and starting to lead Korra through the corridors toward her bedroom.

"We should. It's so obvious we need to do this," Korra whispered in Lin's ear. Right now, age didn't matter. She wanted to do this more than anything, and she would do anything to continue this. As she thought about it, the idea to tell Asami came to mind. She heard soft murmur from the chief of pleasure. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of her cock, taking in the sheer size of it. She grinned at Lin's reluctance and began to take her outfit off. Then brown pants and her water tribe shirt. She was fully out of her clothing when the metalbender started to lead her to her bedroom. "You will show me how to do this right?" The Avatar asked timidly.

Korra looked exceptionally attractive, all that glorious dark flesh on display- large breasts, toned muscles and rounded hips and ass... damn it... they hyperactive Avatar just had to be a hottie. "Yes, I'll guide you through all this my dear," Lin added as she reached the large and well decorated bedrooms, paintings and weapons hanging on the walls. She lifted Korra and then tossed her onto the green duvet of her queen sized bed. Lin climbed atop her and then roughly claimed Korra's lips with her own.

Korra smiled at the older woman. Sure there were some times where she fantasized about doing something like this with Lin. It was surprising the Avatar had erotic fantasies like everyone else. A small smile pulled on her lips at Lin's acceptance. She looked around the room and studied the decorations. It wasn't long before she got a view of the room from the bed. Korra wrapped her arms around Lin's neck and returned the rough kiss. She moaned softly and rocked her hips against the older woman's, hoping to get a feel of her cock against her lips.

Korra's skin felt so soft and womb, which was surprising given her athletic rough and tumble nature. Ah well, no need to dwell on it. "Brace yourself for this," she murmured, slowly lowering her hips down until her cock was brushing against her exposed pussy. Lin moved her head in to lick and nibble the dark skin of Korra's neck, before pushing her own hips forward and slowly started forcing the fat head of her futa dick into her new lovers virgin pussy.

Lin mustve be the least likely person to do this with. Out of everyone in the city, the police chief was the least likely person to have sex with Korra. She let out a hesitant sigh at her words, but nodded anyway. She was already here. It was no use backing out now. She gasped softly and gripped her shoulders lightly. She knew the pain that came with losing your virginity, so she prepared herself for it. The pleasure momentarily numbed the pain from the pressure of Lin's thick cock pushing into her. She whimpered slightly and let out a moan mixed between pain and pleasure.

Sure enough, as Lin had anticipated, Korra was a complete and utter virgin. Made sense given how the White Lotus kept her essentially under lock and key until she was a teenager. Lin continued pushing her hips forward, giving a low moan as her long cock was steadily engulfed by Korra's wet depths, her cheer tightness forcing her to keep a slow pace. She paused, took in a breath, and then gave another push of her hips that pushed the head of her dick straight through Korra's hymen- pausing for a moment so her lover could adjust to the pain.

Knowing the pain was coming, Korra closed her eyes and whispered soothing things to herself. She had often hated that the White Lotus kept her tucked away for years. She missed out on doing important things like losing her virginity before this, but Lin could do. After all, what was better than losing your virginity to someone like the police chief. She moaned loudly and arched her back, pressing her body against the older woman's as she recuperated from the pain. After a few seconds, she nodded her head meekly before kissing Lin deeply while bucking her hips slightly.

As ever, the young Avatar proved herself to be tough as nails and quickly recovered from the pain of having her hymen breached. Lin genuinely found that to be rather arousing, she liked her partners to be tough. Hier hips continued moving back and forth, Lin continuing to make slow shallow thrusts that steadily loosened the younger woman to fit her fat futa cock. Her thrusting gradually became stronger, forcing her cock in deeper and deeper, making Korra steadily loosen up.

What really helped her get over the pain was knowing it was going to happen. It was like knowing something bad was about to happen, and it wouldn't hurt so much. Korra let out little gasps of pleasure that grew into moans and cries. The older woman's cock was reaching pleasurable places and touching sensitive spots that even the Avatar couldn't reach by herself. She wrapped her arms around Lin's neck and pulled her closer before taking her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Her hips moved up and down to match Lin's rough thrusting.

Lin gave a low murmur into Korra's mouth, caught firmly in the hot and erotic brace of the younger woman. Her hips kept hammering too and fro, moving faster and faster as her lover loosened to fit her fat dick. "Ah... fuck yes..." the silver-haired beauty breathed out. Her cock swelled slowly inside Korra's straining vagina, slow pulses racing along her length. She was getting close now, set to blow... it would be so worth it.

Korra began to feel the pressure building up in her lower abdomen due to the pleasure coming from Lin. Her hips were moving and bucking up to meet Lin's rough thrusts. The head of the shaft was rubbing every sensitive spot she had. As a response to the older woman's words, Korra's tongue moved to wrestle against hers. She knew what the feeling of getting close was. Soon, her back arched, and she let out a cry full of pleasure as she came around Lin's cock.

Having Korra's, hot and tight pussy convulsing around her like that shoved Lin clean over the edge. She howled loudly in clear pleasure, hot long cock swelling slightly inside her newest lover, and soon the older futa was gushing and shooting several ropes of thick jizz into her eager young womb. Lin breathed out a sigh of relief and then pulled her dick free with a lewd popping sound, a small river of her seed flowing out soon after. "Okay... that was pretty good. But you better not tell anyone else what you saw."

Never before had Korra felt such pleasure. Not even her own fingers could do this for her. This is what told the Avatar she had to tell Asami. What a lovely surprise Lin would get when two girls showed up. She felt the warm, thick liquid shooting into her womb. She moaned loudly and laid back on the bed, trying to catch her breath from the hot rendezvous. She smiled softly and sat up after she had caught her breath. "I won't tell anyone. Only I would know." She grinned at the older woman before sighing. "Will we be able to do this more often?"

The older woman took a moment to brush several strands of silver hair from her scarred face, the locks still slightly damp after her earlier showering. "Yeah... yeah I guess we could do it more in the future. Just don't start telling people about what we were doing," Lin replied, glancing over at her satisfied. She hummed then and laid down beside Korra "You wanna sleep here? The bed's big enough for two as you can see." She had a blush on her face, and she certainly didn't want to admit that she kind of enjoyed cuddling after a long rough fuck.

Back
Top Bottom