Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the artists and their patrons, not the biggest of movers and shakers, but several notable members are there. Doran Kas'vinn, considered one of the cities greatest illusionists, Illsvarna Kaith'baran, a fleshshaper of great repute, and Sallasia Paran'tas, a notied Shaper. Along with Vinnera, those are the main set of eyes on you. But the conversation does not involve politics, but rather forms of art.

The twins and Vinnera are debating the merits of constructs vs undead. Sabquirl and Tellai are talking shop, of the merits of live art against preserved art. Your earlier performance is being used as an example. But while many look at you, none approach.

In a hour or two, it begins to die down, and people begin to leave. Sabquirl is the last to leave, reattaching the chair, and heading back to the compound.

Knowledge Arcana and Gather Information

(43 for gather info, not trained for arcana..and if i'm allowed to roll untrained, i rolled a 2 anyways)

"Did the mistress enjoy my performance today?" he asked her when they were alone. "It is such an honor and pleasure to be allowed to make my mistress cum, i wish to do so again tonight, if the mistress allows it" he said, he needed to get her to pass out from sex

It seems that Vinnera is planning something. She has her eyes set on you, and is engaging the services of several others, but for the moment, all is speculation and polite proposals.

Other information of note is that House Aroith'navar has come into a particularly rich mine. Already, the first shipment of ore and gems is due to be heading back to the city later this week, and something they dug up has caused the embassy to send multiple letters to the house.

The proxy war in Khazak Torad has taken a sudden reverse. The orc horde has suffering staggering losses, after a human in a flying ship delivered strange new weapons to the dwarves.

She smiles. "Why of course. But I believe I promised you how it would begin, did I not?" She moves, so any of your cum would land on her ass. A sensation mot unlike a pair of red hot coals hits your balls, as your cum is force out of you. But, at least your hard now.

"Now, just clean off my ass, and lets try and repeat this morning's activities." There is a hint of need on her face, apparently it was a big impression.

If you want to condense it, just give me four Sexual Prowess checks. Or we can do the full one, up to you.

Roll(1d20)+30:
20,+30
Total:50

Roll(1d20)+30:
3,+30
Total:33

Roll(1d20)+30:
6,+30
Total:36

Roll(1d20)+30:
16,+30
Total:46

(that's with charisma actually, add +5 for those that allows me to use strength, and woo, a nat 20)

He showed hesistation in licking off his own cum. What little pride he had left in this role showing through. He always did find Subquirl's ass to be lovely, so he tried and focus on that, licking the thick demonic seed in disgust. What came next, was him blowing off steam. He impaled himself in her fold with a roar, pounding the mistress deep and hard, pinning her face to the bed once he feels her body give in to the domination. In the heat of the moment, as he ravaged her like she was a common slave, he whispered in her ears, not the title 'mistress', but her name.

"You're so tight Subquirl..i love your cunt so much, it truly is the best" he growled, pulling her back until he stands next to the bed, forcing her to stand up, only to bend her over and take her again, raining playful slaps on her ass cheek.

(i rolled all four, but let's not make this a one post-sex encounter, just spread out the result over a few posts? )

Fine by me. BTW, roll a fortitude save. You pissed her off:p

As you slap her ass, she moans. This makes it hard for her to concentrate, but as you dominate her, a steady anger is growing. She is your mistress! She owns you! You are a mere male, nothing compared to her. Uttering a curse, her voice sounding like ground glass and gravel being tossed around in a metal tube.

Barely controlling it, she sends almost physical pain directly at you, a point blank shot of pure suffering. Even as you pound into her, sending her higher snd higher.

DC 18 Fort save, DC 21 Will save. Fail fort and you take 1/2 your maximum HP in damage (save for half), plus nauseated if you fail, sicken if you do. Fail will and paralyzed for 4 minutes, save and dazed for 4 rounds. Fail both... don't fail both. Beat them by 5+ and she suffers instead.

Roll(1d20)+0:
16,+0
Total:16

Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18

(before adding my saves modifier XD which is a 10 and 5, so 26 fort-23 will, i beat one by 5 or more, and the other one by 2. Does that count?)

He was in a position of power right now, though he struggled with her arcane assault, Faralos remained strong. Now he can put her in her place, if only for a while, to teach her the joy of submitting. "Oh no no, Subquirl..not now..not when i'm inside you..here when we're alone, here where i am claiming you like this..for the duration of these sessions..our roles are reversed..and as you know, i can last quite a while" he chuckled, grabbing her arms and folding them behind her back, pinning her face to the pillow, this way she can't use her hands nor her voice, preventing her from using magic. His hips tirelessly moved, imposing his physical superiority on her.

"Just enjoy this..unlike your sisters who have to settle for lesser men, you get a stud who wants nothing but your pussy..isn't that something you want?"

(grapple check of 35 to keep her immobile)

(po

As you enjoy her, you notice something potentially bad. From where her face is buried in the pillow, blood is pooling. There is not much, but whatever the spell was, it clearly had serious side effects on her body. She offers no resistance, beyond small muffled groans. But not of pleasure. No, right now everything she feels is pain. What should be a pleasant fuck, instead is torture, driving her closer to sweet, blessed unconsciousness.

She lets you finish ploughing her, embracing the blackness instead of reaching climax. You are free to explore her chambers for the moment, as she cannot feel anything, asleep as she is.

She rolled poorly on the spells backlash table. Powerful, but risky. Anyway, search check if you want to find anything. -[/b]

(I kinda rolled poorly, and no search. can i take 20 instead? Otherwise i only got a 10)

Faralos felt a pang of fear and panic, did he kill her? He made sure to check and see if she is alive and fine. Only when he's certain she's alright, he went to search the room, taking out the crystal given to him by the deep troll. "Notes..notes.." he muttered, trying to find her work. The backlash from this might be horrible, either she will be furious at him or she might start to truly submit. Worse comes to worst, he planned on using the hex infomation as bargainning tool for Nessvia's protection, she should be quite happy with an arcane offering of this magnitude.

After twenty minutes of searching, and hoping she does not wake to catch you, you come across the notes. But among them is a disturbing revelation. Apparently, she found a way for an outsider to serve as a conduit, a way to take the stress instead of her. A way to harness her toys blessing, using his demonic blood conjoined with a drow heritage to bridge the gap between her and the forces required and channel it safely. However, as you lack regenerative abilities, she can only wait until the conduit develops them before attempting a full Var'taloth hex.

So it would seem that her reasons for indulging you were not due to liking you, but seeing you as a valuable tool. Of course, she has gotten rather jealous of late....

"Cais" he uttered, pressing the crystal to the writing. This was not a good revelation at all, he can't even use it to sell to Nessvia for protection since she'd probably want to do the same. Unless..he can find a substitute outsider to be used. Perhaps it's not yet time to betray Subquirl. Perhaps he can convince her.

Sitting next to her, he waited for her to awake. "Subquirl" he said, placing a hand on her neck, squeezing, keeping her immobile and unable to scream. "Did you truly think you can use me as a conduit? An expendable tool for your magic?" he asked, grinning. "Now..we can do this in two ways..I can crush your windpipe here and go to the Var'taloth..or..we can work together and i can make you Matron, what do you say?"

(Roll(1d20)+29:
17,+29
Total:46 intimidate)

She nods but at the same time looks... frustrated. "Expendable? Hardly. Do you have any idea how hard it was to find an Obyrinth Demonseed? You are the only one not a mindless beast, consumed by the primordial madness, on the entire continent. You are the only one safe to be around without being driven insane. So, are you an expendable tool for the hexes? More like the only tool."

At your offer, she looks thoughtful. "You do realize of course that I have six older sisters, snd my mother is quite powerful. So if your scheme isn't a suicide gambit, I would love to work with you."

"The -only- tool then?" he grinned. "Then you should take better care of me, lest i decide to go to one of your sister, frankly Subquirl..i doubt they are as tight and skilled as you are"

slowly he began fingering her, trying to drown whatever pain she's had with pleasure. "Now..we know exactly who wants me, that means i can get close to her. I can find out about things, or i can eliminate her..you need to make it discreet though, she needs to come to us in Secret..wouldn't it be deliciously sweet if the Necrophile is herself turned into a zombie?"

(just take 10 on the prowess check for 44)

"There were four other candidates. However, they had succumbed to their blood and became Tèramach. Would it be possible to use one? Yes. Would it be as safe as you?" She raises an eyebrow, and moans. "For the moment, you are still sane. You have not given in to the rage yet. And Vinnera has close dealings with some antarctic gray necromancer cabal. Turning her into a zombie would prove....difficult."

"We just need her dead don't we?" he grinned, using his lips to suckle on her nipples, all the while pinning her down. "How about an offer? Offer her the chance to have a personal session with me, somewhere no one knows about..if she doesn't return, well, no one has to know what happens right?"

"Mother could find out, how do you plan to fool her?" She moans as you suckle from her, and bites her lip. "Still, it would be enough to lure her in.... and she is one of my greatest rivals... and if her friends don't find out... I'll give her the offer soon."

She is close, very close. Her voice had come in gasps, and the signs of her arousal are clear, enjoying your ministrations.

"Very good..You will soon see that this is the best decision you have ever made..Now..shall we forget about bussiness for a moment..and focus on pleasure?" he asked, raising her legs to his shoulders, thrusting skillfully. "Take the cockring off Subquirl.." he whispered. "Let us fuck as equals for once"

Once more she whimpers, and you can feel the metal from the cock ring fall, and hear it clang on the floor. For now, you have control, and can cum whenever you choose.

"Please, just fuck me." She softly whimpers out, seeming to.... need this?

DC 16 Arousal DC, and roll Heal, Knowledge (Arcana) or Sense Motive

(rolled a 4 on arousal, 20 in sense motive)

She's submitting now, he never thought he'd see it but here lies an elven noblewoman BEGGING his slave for pleasure. He'll indulge her for abit, but as the feeling returned to his cock, he felt his testicle tightening, threatening to cum quicker than normal as the enchantment vanishes. Faralos grunted and moved faster and faster, his large frame engulfing her slender figure. "You're being fucked like a common slut Subquirl" he whispered. "But you love it don't you?"

(prowess 45)

Her submission is at least partly magical in nature, but you can't tell if its permanent or not.

She moans, clearly pleased, loving the feeling of you inside her. She is making little begging noises, and her eyes are watering. "Please, I need it so bad.."

She looks up at you, her eyes like glass, and her face starting to contort. "Give it to me, pound me, just fuck me!" Her voice and face are contorted with a mixture of lust, pleasure, anger, and despair.

DC 16 Arousal Check

He did something he never did before, he jammed his tongue down her throat while the two continued their frenzied mating. His muscles flexing as he asserted his physical dominance over her. "Say it Subquirl..Say you're a cockhungry slut who can't live without my huge cock!" he demanded, grabbing her by the ankles and forcefully spreading her legs apart to show her the true meaning of deep penetration.

(Arousal check of 18 and 49 prowess check, expertise of 5 and stunning pleasure)

Moaning near helplessly, she is just coherent enough to scream as you reach places nothing has ever been before, and cry as you exert your dominance.

"I'm a cock hungry slut that needs your cock! I fucking need your cock!"

How much of this is backlash, and how much is her is unclear. But for the moment, you hold the power.

lost in the pleasures of having her submit, Faralos pumped his hips wildly, not letting himself cum before she does, and when he climaxed, he pulled out, covering her face and breast with his thick demonic seed. Panting happily.

Panting madly, she scoops up your cum, swallowing as much as possible, moaning as she does so. "More, I need more!" With that, she lunges for your cock, her mouth swallowing as much as she can, trying to get more cum.

This, is extremely aberrant behavior, particularly from a Drow Noblewoman.

Grabbing her by the hair, Faralos pulled her face away from his rod. "Now now..why the sudden need for my cock?" he asked curiously. "What was that spell you tried to use exactly, slut? Your master demands answers..if not..I won't fuck you again...if you answer me well..I might just..cum inside you"

She moans. "A watered down version of a Var'Taloth chaos hex. While it was intended to cause pain, due to the Dark Speech componet, there was always a chance something else could happen. And for some reason, I NEED your cum. I NEED IT!"

She screams the last part, trying to get to your cock, almost like an addict trying to get their fix. Wait, exactly like an addict trying to get their fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom