Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
A scream almost escaped his lips, almost. He can deal with the pain of cuts or beatings, it's another matter entirely when your pride and joy feels like someone shoved a burning poker inside the urethra, but to give in to the pain is to weaken his position here with her. Biting his lips till they bleed, Faralos gasped for air when the pain is over and he quickly brought the Goblet to his mistress.

Taking it to her lips, she smiles after a brief sip. "You taste delicious. Now, I hope that this will have reminded you of your place?" She takes another sip, and your cock feels as if its being plunged into ice, quickly shrinking and softening. "You serve me. You are mine to do with as I please. Considering your," she takes a sip, and licks her lips, "talents, I may have indulged you. You are not required until the 8th hour. You may kiss my feet andgo to amuse yourself till you are required."

She does not mention the cock ring, and besides having her feet on the ground, she makes no action except to sip at the goblet of your cum.

She's far from broken, it is obvious now. Despite being the youngest, she might not be the weakest willed amongst the sisters. Faralos started considering that maybe she was the wrong target, maybe there are others of her family more susceptible to his approach. Kissing her feet and getting dressed, he walked out of the room, intent on learning more about her sisters.

(Can i take 10 on knowledge nobility for an 18 to know about her sisters? If not i'll roll..for an 8+8, making it 16)

Knowledge
She is considered almost soft compared to her sisters, the eldest of which is a strict lesbian. That said, she does seem to enjoy taking her lovers atop dead males. The others mantian a stable of fuck toys, but you have not heard much. Gather Information might prove useful. And don't forget, only she can remove the cock ring.

You pass through the compound unhindered, with little attention being paid to you. It is early yet, only the 3rd hour, and few are awake yet.

Roll(1d20)+29:
19,+29
Total:48

(With Hateful eyes, i can use Intimidate to gather information)

There are many in this house that do not hold power, slaves, guards, all of them fair game for Faralos' brand of intimidation. It's easy to abuse his size and his position as Subquirl's favoured sex-slave, so he started pushing people around, looking for any useful tidbits.

You manage to pick up several intresting tidbits from Jaka, a goblin who has stayed alive for years due to his knack for gathering information. After leading you somewhere he knows is secure, he gives you the scop.

"Oldest, Malice? Stay away from her. She always calls for a male before playing with her lover, Captian Barizet, but its not cock those two are after. Well, from what I heard, they do eat the cock. When its still attached. Apparently, torturing males to death turns them on big time. Don't go after her.

Next is Vinnera. Thing is, well, if she likes you she'll just hurt you a bit. But if she really likes you? Welcome to sentient undeath. Supposedly, she has an orgy every night with animated orcs, and a ogre.

Third on our list is sweet little Sessvia. Don't let her size fool you. Shes an enchantment specalist that likes males fucking each other, while the one being fucked eats her out. And you don't look like you'd go for that.

Then the twins Sasvia and Sasnia. They do everything together. Beyond that? They like those smaller then them, and like their toys to be 'cute'.

Lastly, we have the ice queen Nessvia. From everything I've been able to gather? If her mother wouldn't kill her for it, she'd have destroyed her ovaries decades ago. She is focused on magic, and wants no distractions. And she lothes Tantrists.

You don't neef any dirt on Sabquirl right?"

"No, i do not need dirt on Sabquirl" he said with a shake of his head. "I want you to tell me anytime you hear something related to the balance of power Jaka. Stick with me and i will make sure you are safe and well rewarded..But if you tell anyone about me asking questions.." he let his sentence hang there. Jaka probably knew what comes after anyways.

Resting as he ponders his next move, he somehow didn't find any of the sisters to be the weak link, but that is to be expected of drow nobility. Right now, his best bet is to stick with Sabquirl and see if she'd be interested in taking out one of her sisters. When the hour came at last, he went to Sabquirl's chambers and knelt. "How can i serve, mistress?" he asked, wanting to see what she had in mind first.

Before you leave, Jaka coughs. "Now, you asked about the nobles eh? Vinnera, she been talking bout you, and that you'd make a lovely addition to her permanent stable. Justa heads up."

-----------------
-----------------

She smiles and nods, pleased that you remembered the earlier lesson. She is dressed in her out of compound wear, a steelsilk dress in the house colors in the current fashion.

"A business associate of mine has recently come into possession of a troupe of actors and a playwreight. I have been invited to the opening gala. As you are my bodyguard, you shall be accompanying me. And, " she gestures to a chair that has a number of straps on it, "I require a mount."

She waits for you to put it on, a slight smirk on her face.

Vinerra, the necrophile. While Faralos has no doubt that she would be a wonderful fuck, it is abit too early to make any further judgement, especially seeing as the woman is known to zombify her favourite pets. Regardless, this information might come in handy when the time comes to play Subquirl off against her.

============

Being made to carry a chair as mount is not the worst thing she has made him do, his size certainly makes him capable of lifting such a heavy object and a show of strength might just be the thing to impress other guests. "I will make you pay for this one day, slut" he thought to himself "I will make you know despair and humiliation like you never thought possible"

"Will the mistress' sister Vinnera be present?" he asked her, strapping the chair on. "She has mentioned a desire to claim me, perhaps the mistress would like me to be naked in her pressence, force her to look at what she wants but cannot have?"

She frowned. Clearly, she does not like othrrs coveting her property. As she gets on the chair, a short lash in on hand, she takes a lazy swipe at your flank. "No, you shal not. You belong to me and I see no reason to give them a free show. Now, to punish you for bringing her up.

The cock ring pulses again, and lighting shots along its length. While you do not harden, you feel ss if you were about to cum at any moment, but are unable to find release.

"In a few hours I'll let you cum on my ass, and then you will clean it up with your tongue. But until then, carry me to Illdandira's Theater. And hurry up." Dhe takes a harder swing at your flanks this time, stinging, but inflicting no lasting damage.

A grunt escaped his lips and Faralos had to grit his teeth, part because of the mind-numbing pain and cruel torture, half to hide the grin on his face as Subquirl reacted just as he predicted. Now the seed of jealousy is planted. This should put a strain on her relationship with her sister even more, perhaps even urging her to make a move soon.

"Y-Yes mistress!" he yelled obediently, carrying her to the theatre, trying his best not to let the torture break his mind.

The theater is small and out of the way, but is a respectable establishment. You can see other drow arriving, most involved in the arts or theater, but more then a few brothel owners are in attendance. All are attended by a bodyguard, but there are few to match you. But one figure and his guardian draws notice.

Standing nearly ten feet tall, and covered in muted grey robes, emblazoned with a multitude of runes, glyphs and symbols, and standing behind him is a mountain of metal armor and weaponry, with a grim scowl locked onto his face. What business could a Var'taloth have here, and serious enough to take along a Var'Kargoth?

But as you reach the stables, Sabquirl dismounts, and motions for you to take the chair off and stand behind her. The chair vanishes into a ring on her hand, and she leads you inside, where a party is just starting. The guests carefully watch each other, but your mistress holds herself aloof for the moment.

A Var'taloth, definitely a potential ally, but as always, Faralos bid his time and did nothing except following his mistress inside. His lumbering form followed Subquirl obediently, saying nothing, but he held himself up high, making sure that everyone knows that he bows only to one woman.

(i'd like to make knowledge nobility, take 10 for 18, to see if any of her sisters are here)

Vinnera, Sasvia and Sasnia are here. Along with an Ogre, which looks almost alive, and a pair of miniature gnolls with ribbons in their manes, the mouths stitched shut, and on closer inspection, walking dolls. At the moment, they do not seem to notice you, to busy talking with each other about their art.

Difting over to Sabquirl is a female in the strangest dress. A riot of shifting colors, it seems to be made of mist, and a strange series of lights.

"Why Sabquirl, what a lovely creature you have there! How much did he cost!" The conversation comprises of near flirtation, and business dealings, but much sounds the same.

But, the Var'taloth comes up to you and coughs, trying to politely start a conversation, without starting it.

The necrophile is here. That is good. If their eyes ever met, he would make sure to show her a look of disgust and look away, bruise her ego abit.

"What is a deep troll doing in such an event?" Faralos said without looking at the Var'taloth. "Your kind do not strike me as the type to enjoy these farce, you must be here for a different reason"

"Looking for you actually. You see, your mistress has something she shouldn't. In fact, we are not sure how she managed to survive using it the one time that she did. Long and short, we would pay well if you would manage to retrive her notes on how she reverse engineered one of our hexes. And if you decline, well, you may end up forgetting we had this chat."

An opening, a powerful ally that might help him in his rise to power is here and all he has to do is betray Subquirl. "I would see your request fulfilled.." he whispered. . His eyes went to his mistress, wondering what kind of artifact she managed to get her hands on. Magical knowledge might also be a powerful bargaining tool if he ever needed to try and convince Nessvia afterall.

"Tell me exactly what i am looking for and i will bring it to you"

"We are not entirely sure ourselves. The Hex in question should have overloaded her body with raw magic. So, a copy of her spellbooks and research notes. We'll even lend you a little something." He slips a moderate sized crystal into your hand. "Just place it on the cover of magical writings and say cais. Talk to Jaka when you have the information. He walks away, seeming to have paid no attention to you.

But as he leaves, the discussion between Sabquirl and her "friend" seems to have turned to boasts of sexual conquests, and both are staring hungrily at you.

"Now, while I won't share him, you may watch if you like?" The other woman, Tellai you think it was, nods and leads you to a private booth. Sabquirl utters her command, voice dripping with lust.

"Strip, and kneel."

Both are looking at you, hunger and lust in their eyes, as if you were little more then a piece of meat.

Another round? He won't deny her, but he won't waste the chance to catch the eyes (or ears to be exact) of her sisters either. Faralos obeyed the command, stripping and making sure the crystal remains hidden in the folds of his clothes, his dark coloured cock hanging heavily between his legs, still with the cockring around it. He gave a light smile at the other woman and knelt. This performance needs to be flawless.

They both giggle, and your mistress looks pleased. "Now, as I am feeling generous, you with kiss both our feet. And then, you will use your tongue for the purpose Lolth gave males tongues."

But, she smirks, and lighting once more flares around your cock, bringing it to painful full mast.

"And of course a bit of cock before the show starts."

If you want, just make 2 sexual powess checks instead of RPing the whole thing

Roll(1d20)+35:
17,+35
Total:52

Roll(1d20)+25:
15,+25
Total:40

(that's actually the wrong modifier, it should be +30, 5 above the norm for Subquirl due to my +5 cha bonus against her)

He turned it into an artistic performance, reading every reaction of both women and showing off his skills. He wanted to make them scream, he wanted the other sisters to hear just how good he's making these two feel, how skilled he is. Maybe if he can make Subquirl beg, make her lose herself, the others will find her weak and try to make a move against her. The fewer sisters in the mix, the easier it should be for him to influence the balance of power.

If the performance extend to beyond oral pleasures, he would make sure to use elyptical motions with his hips, stretching both woman out, emphasizing on his girth. He wants them to scream about how thick he is, how fulfilling his cock feels inside their pussies. Frankly, it's hard for him to believe that there is anyone out there with both his size AND skills.

They moan, they scream, you drive them both to the brink. While they do not beg for you, there are others around after all, you are fairly sure that the others would have heard them and their moaning screams as you brought them to climax. Again, and again, and again. But while they are being pleasured, you are being tortured. At no point does Sabquirl allow you to cum. As it goes on, your balls ache and churn, almost like being caught in a vice, as your cock throbs in anger.

Getting their clothes back on, they are ready to enjoy the show, having a bit of pre-preformance entertainment. Your mistress gestures, and your shaft is doused in arctic water once again.

They smile at each other, then kiss, before they open the door to the main hall.

Spot and Listen check please

(3 and 16, i really should take some ranks in them when i level up)

Faralos had to calm himself down before following his mistress, clearly not happy with the lack of a climax. After making sure the crystal was still there, he got dressed and followed the pair into the main hall.

Several women are talking about you.... and Vinnera is saying that you would be perfect as a Necros'tharan (Arcana for that one)[

You would follow the two women into a private box, overlooking the main stage. The play itself focuses around the glory of Lolth, and the might of the drow. But it does inculde music by Aldean Duval, and the death of several orcs and goblins. Suprisingly, nothing happens for the entirety of the play, that you could see anyway, but as the after party starts, and they discuss the good and bad points of the play, and several eyes apprise each other, and more then a few sets of eyes are on you.

Spot/Listen checks

(6 and 15 for listen and spot)

Faralos made sure that he knew exactly which eyes are on him, knowledge is power and he plans to know who wants him so he can use it in the future. He never enjoyed the opera much, but social outings like this is a very good time to get a feel for the balance of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom