Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a day as any other in the Do'ett compound. Plots are being hatched, schemes laid, treachery and deceit woven. Through it all, the nobles watch, and they plan, playing with the lives of those they consider beneath them, which is everyone else. And above them all, the Priestess smirk, there hands on the strings of the great web, spiders at the edge and center of intricate plots. But this is not a males world. No, they are amusements, tools, and servants and only a few manage to rise above their station and manage to play the bloody game.

You are Faralos A'Dinoryn, and you have set your eyes on the ultimate prize. While not capable of ruling openly, you may be able to influence things from behind the scenes, a shadow lord. To that end, you have turned your body into a weapon, not merely of violence, but of seduction. Able to endure the pains they wish to force on you, they salivate for a chance to break you.

But, as you wake in the bed of Under Priestess Subquirl, her lithe form resting on top of yours, possessively wrapped around you, it may end up being the other way around.

The mountain of muscle underneath Subquirl began to rise and fall with every deep breath. Faralos would not be recognizable as a drow if it wasn't for his facial features. He was much much larger than a male dark elf, instead of lithe wiry limbs he had thick, tree trunk-like arms that are currently wrapped around his mistress. His skin was also lighter than most drows, a dark bluish hue rather than jet black. Between Subquirl's legs, Faralos' mighty erection, thick as an elf's forearm, rose up boldly, ready for another round of debauchery.

"Did the mistress enjoy my cock?" he asked with a smooth velvety voice. He knew she did, the way she screamed in their last encounter was proof of just how effective his cockmanship is. "If she is tired..i can take do all the work, all she needs to do is ask and i will show her pleasures beyond her wildest imaginations..beyond anything her sisters will ever experience"

Her ego was key, that and her natural drow competitiveness. If he can stroke it just enough, he might get her to let him be the dominant one in bed, and once that happens, he aims to get her addicted to him.

After last night, she was tired, but his offer makes her wet again. She was fortunate in acquiring this male. A touch bigger then a normal male, but that is what makes owning him and putting him in his place so pleasing.

Lifting one if her eyebrows, she responds to her toys request. By moving so she is sitting on his face, her folds on his mouth.

"Perhaps, if you preform well with your tongue. " Her voice is amused, and carries a fair bit of lust with it as well. But she has granted your request, to please her while doing all the work.

It was not an easy position for him, he wasn't able to use his size to please her optimally, neither does he actually enjoy being on the bottom in this way, but Faralos was set on conquering her, so he pushed his large wet tongue into her folds, arms wrapped around her body to keep her in place. His cock pulsated, craving some attention, yet he knows he won't get them. "Mistress taste wonderful" he said before giving her wet entrance a long, sensual lick, repeating it over and over. Once he felt her ready, he prodded her folds with the tip of his tongue and dove in.

(i rolled a 2..since i don't think i can use STR in this situation, i'll use cha instead so 2+23 is 25. with his +5 bonus, that's 30)

Her folds get wetter as you lick, and she is clearly enjoying it. As your tongue enters her, she moans and bucks her hips, grinding herself against your face. "Of course I do. And keep licking like that." She moans the last part out.

While he can't use his strength, she is still clearly aroused. Of course, as every female knows, this is how a male should be used. But her hands go up to her breasts, playing with herself as you eat her out.

His every instinct begged his body to just pin her down and rape her, abuse her physically and mentally before finishing the act with a dose of impregnation. If he gave in to his instinct however, even his demonic body won't save him from the consequences, he was just one man afterall, one genetically superior man, but one man nonetheless. Moaning into her cunt, the behemoth continued his licking in a steady pace, not changing the rythm or speed of his tongue since she made it clear she liked it this way.

His rough tongue ran across her clitoris, flicking the sensitive nub strongly and repeatedly, trying to make her cum.

She is pleased with the leisurely licking. It is good he can take orders. Her sisters and mother at times debate having him sacrificed, but so far he has not given them an excuse. Which means she has managed to keep a hold of her toy for now. But, time for a little more fun.

Her hand goes down, and slaps him on the back of his head as she thrusts her hips down. "Go faster! You were supposed to keep licking like that but go faster stupid male." While there is anger in her voice, it is almost evenly mixed with lust.

Attack; 29 (12+17)
Damage; 40 Slashing and 15

Pain shot out across his body, he wasn't expecting that blow and it's always the ones you don't expect that ends up hurting you the most. "YES Mistress!" he groaned out, dizzy from the pain. It's quite amazing how she can cause so much pain even on his demonic flesh, so he decided to obey her for abit, she does get off on the idea of dominance afterall.

"It's such an honor to be able to eat you out, Mistress.." he said before going to work, this time trying to overwhelm her so that he can make her less prone to violence. Hands smoothly caressed her thighs and went up to her waist, stabilizing her, a subtle show of strength, one not too bold yet letting her know that her 'slave' is a creature of vast physical might.

Roll(1d20)+28:
18,+28
Total:46

(that's +5 from the cha bonus, if i'm allowed to use strength due to holding her waist, that's another 5 for a 51 )[/b]

She moans, and a flood of juices erupts from her. Looking down at him, she touches his cock, not enough to stimulate, but enough to tease. "Now, one more like that, and I'll ride you. Two more like that, and I may feel generous. " She practicly purrs it out, and grinds her hole onto his mouth again.

She has standards after all. The only way the male, good as he is, will get any relief is if he pleades her throughly first.

his demonic cock, thicker and far more powerful than any male drow or even orcs, felt hot to the touch. Whatever partner she has ever had in the past, none would have compared to the monstrosity between Faralos' legs. He wanted to reply to her but his mouth was too busy, swirling inside of her in an ever-widening circle, he thoroughly stimulated all parts of her pussy, relentless, not stopping until he wins her over.

Roll(1d20)+28:
11,+28
Total:39

Roll(1d20)+28:
14,+28
Total:42

(5 more if str is usable, making it 44-47)

Once again she moans and bucks, pleased by your tongue. "One more time, and you'll get to stick that cock somewhere." She giggles, this is shaping up to be a pleasing morning indeed.

Roll(1d20)+28:
9,+28
Total:37

(42 if using str is allowed)

His tongue grew bolder and bolder, invading her pussy's depth, not only to advance his plot but also because at this point, Faralos really needed to fuck something, he groaned loudly into her cunt, sending pleasurable vibration inside her, then he pressed the flat of his tongue against her entrance and started moving her body back and forth, sliding her against the wet flat surface.

With another moan, she comes for the third time. Taking a finger, she places it on her chin. Then, she dismounts from your face and walks over to her dresser. "Now, I said that I would think about rewarding you for your tongue. And I have just the purrfect little toy for that."

She slips a ring on, and takes anothet over to your cock. Somehow, it manages to firmly attach itself around the base of your shaft, magicly growing to fit.

"Now, for your reward. You may fuck me." She is smirking, clearly about to enjoy what is to come.

His muscles flexed and grew as the giant dark elf can barely contain his desires. He eased her into it however, placing her on all fours carefully at first. To pounce on her might make her lash out, paranoia is part of a drow's life afterall. "I'm going to fuck the mistress deeper than any man ever could" he told her gripping her waist strongly, keeping her in a position where she can't strike him. "Afterall..Only my mistress can handle my cock..Only her body is lovely enough, her folds tight enough"

With that he thrusts inside her decisively, penetrating her depth, stretching her out as only a demon can. He groaned happily, feeling her cunt cling onto his rod. She may just be a means to an end, but by Lolth, Subquirl is a tight one. His thrusts escalated, faster, harder, his balls slapping onto her thighs as he showed her the pleasures of being taken by a stud. "Does..the mistress enjoy my huge, demon-cock?" he asked, moving her waist back and forth to match his thrusts for optimum depth.

(silly roll, i got a 3+35, taking into account doggy style and the +5 sex bonus, i use expertise to lower it by 5, giving her a save dc of 24)

She moans, and coats your cock. She drinks in your praise, and the muscles in her tight folds ripple, teasing your mamoth meat. "Of course I am! Only I deserve a stud like you! Only I will pocess you!"

That is as close to a declaration of love as the drow normally get, clearly enjoying your touch.

(Shes still peaked, and your Arousal DC is 13. Shes using greedy lover)

(rolled a 15 to resist)

Now that she's clearly enjoying the rough treatment, he took it one step further. Faralos reached over towards her breasts, fondling them roughly, his hips pulling back almost all the way before piledriving her pussy so hard, the bed shook. Now he's being dominant, now he's letting the demon go wild. "Ah..but..only MY cock can please the mistress now, isn't that right?" he teased, a hint of confidence entering his tone. "Size DOES matter afterall..can the mistress imagine having to settle for a -smaller- cock than mine now?" as if to prove his point, he started moving his hips in an elyptical manner to let her feel his girth even more. He realized he needed this to be decisive, to take her by surprise and he does so by taking her in a pace that would harm a lesser woman.

(Roll(1d20)+36:
19,+36
Total:55)

(wow, that's as high as a dc can go. Stunning pleasure, sexual expertise. 28 dc not to cum, 17 stun dc)

She screams on the end of your cock, not stunned, but with another orgasam that offers no let down. She is offering no resistance to your actions, and even starts to thrust back.

"Only that cock is fit to please me! Only that cock...."

She is on the edge, almost exhausted and overwhelmed by sheer pleasure. Your skill and pheramones have been doing a number on her.

(Rolled another 2...
Arousal DC 16 this time. Greedy lover is stil on.)

Roll(1d20)+4:
16,+4
Total:20
(that's the save)

"Tell me mistress!" he roared out violently, grabbing both of her arms and pulling them backward, putting her in a helpless position for him to finish off with his cock, "Who has the best cock!? Whose cock is the only one who can please your wonderful, tight pussy!" two degrading confessions he tried to get out of her, but in a subtle ploy, as if to lessen the sting of such admission, he whispered softly into her ears. "And who owns that cock?". Then he slammed inside her as far as he could, keeping his rod still in that depth, letting its shape embed itself in her brains.

(rolled another 19, wow. dc 28, stunning pleasure dc 17)

She is unable to reply. Well, beyond moans anyway. It would seem that you rendered her Sexully Delirious. She is moving on your cock, and can't speak, but is open to suggestions right now....

Another 1 on her arousal check, and it was the 6th in a row she failed by at least 10. Shes out of it right now.

Against all desires, he pulled out and shot his cum on her back. One day, he'll impregnate her and it won't even be once, but not today.

"My mistress thoroughly enjoyed being fucked like that didn't she?" he whispered, hugging her waist tightly as he laid beside her. "She should brag about me to her sisters..let them know what they're missing out on, what they will -never- get"

She moans, possibly the only sound she can make right now. But there is only one problem. You can't cum. The cock ring she placed on you was a Cock Ring of the Dominatrix, and now, you can't get soft and you cannot cum.

The only one who could let you do either, or remove the damn thing, is unsble to, having had her brains fucked out by you. Until she wakes, you will be quite fustrated.

Plot twist:p And seriously, you didn't wonder "why is this so easy, and all she did sas put a cock ring on me first?"

he desperately fucked her helpless form for a while longer before realizing that there is no way to reach satisfaction. With an angry scowl, Faralos pulled out and dropped her form to the bed, pacing about restlessly, muttering under his breath. Next time, he won't let her put this damn thing on him again. So he sat, and he sulked and he waited for her to come to, using his hands to jerk off in vain.

An hour later, she stretches her back and laughs at your face. Sitting up so shes on the edge of the bed, she smirks at uou. "Did you really believe that I would let you cum when you choose? Fetch one of the goblets and place the tip of your cock into it."

Her tone is amused, clearly relishing the control she has over you, despite the difference in size.

Here she is, in control once more. At least he got her to submit during sex, that's a good first step. Suppressing a scowl, Faralos did as he was told, placing the goblet on the bed and pointing his cock at it. Without saying anything, he bowed, letting her know that he obeys.

As you place the tip of your cock into the goblet, the ring around the base of your cock sends tendrils of flame into your flesh. Or at the very least, that is how it feels. Your release triggers no pleasure, no relief. Instead, it is agony.

When you are done, she stretches out her hand, waiting for the goblet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom