Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a cruel expression, Faralos pushed her away. "No, wait here for me like a good slut, only if you do that will i give you my cum" He said, going out to find his contact. As long as she wants his cum, he has power over her, but who is to say it will stay that way? What if she snaps out of it once she gets her fix? For now he needs to meet the deep trolls and ask them about the hex's side effect.

She whimpers, but stays on the bed, shaking slightly. But, your focus is not on her, but meeting your contact. And so you miss a ripple of impossible colors wash across her eyes.

You swiftly stride through the compound and come across your informant and contact, Jaka the goblin. Seeing you, he smiles. "You have the info?

"Yes i do" Faralos said nodding. "We have something big here Jaka..I need you to take me to the Trolls, quickly!"

He raises an eyebrow. "Why? Let me guess. She tried uttering one of the true names of an primoridal force of darkness, screwed up and has a shard of a unspeakably dangerous protodemon inside her?"

"..And she's craving my cum, why? How do you know so much about this?" Faralos asked, looking suspicious. "I wanted to know if the addiction will last and if i can take advantage of it"

Jaka blinks. "Okay, I was being sarcastic and saying the worst possible scenario. But your saying that actually happened? Shit. I'll get word to the boss right away, but you might want to try and keep an eye on her. This is the reason why you don't steal magic from trolls..."

Before he vanishes, he mutters the last part. Apparently, they are leaving you to contain whatever happened to Sabquirl until they can arrive to deal with it.

This seems like a mess just waiting to explode, but if he can get this done, he'll have one of the sisters under his complete control. Without delay, Faralos ran back towards the room, he needs to keep her under control.

There is nothing obviously wrong as you head back to the chambers, and even inside, there is nothing strange or different. It could be that you were mistaken, even as she smiles at seeing you.

"May I please have cum now master?" She sounds desperate as she stares at your cock.

He's going to have to play for time, but he will also enjoy himself. Faralos dropped his pants, revealing his demonic manhood to her once more, standing by the bed. "Come closer slut..time for you to learn how to please a man with your mouth" he said with a smile, stroking his own length to make it hard. "Now lick slowly..from base to tip..then open wide"

She smiles, licking her lips, as she crawls forward. Her tongue reaches out, possibly a bit longer then before, and what feels like silk carresses your entire length, from base to tip, greedily taking any pre cum. She repeats this over and over, before opening her mouth wide at the very tip of your cock.

You are aroused, no save. It'll be explained later.... and make a DC 32 Fort save or take 6 wisdom damage... DC 26 sense motive to tell its from her

Roll(1d20)+11:
18,+11
Total:29

(that's the fort save, and the sense motive i won't even roll since i can't reach that high)

Has she ALWAYS been this good? The tongue on this slut is so good it's...otherworldly. Faralos felt his mind go blank and his body became relaxed, except his cock which throbbed angrily with desire. "Yes..You're an incredible cocksucker Subquirl.." he grinned happily, believing he is in control. Grabbing her by the hair, he started fucking her face, forcing her to deepthroat his massive cock, not caring if she'll choke.

Whats your Wisdom by the way? Seriously, her kiss is nasty

Your cock goes down her throat like it went down her cunt earlier. In fact, her mouth and throat feels like submersing your shaft in liquid pleasure, and as she hums in pleasure, it feels as if her throat is massaging your cock, and her tongue is giving you a handjob as you face fuck her.

Same saves as before, but 10 wisdom damage this time. If it goes to 0 its restored and you get hit with a no save, no SR Dominate Monster

(it's actually under 0 now, i rolled an 11+11 for save)

"So...Good..." Faralos repeated over and over like a mantra. "Suck..me.." His eyes were blank, utterly under her thrall.

Smiling, she gives a final suck, and cum explodes from your balls and down her throat. As the cum goes down to her gullet her eyes ripple with impossible colors. This time, the colors don't fade. Motioning for you to sit down, she uses you as a cushion and smiles up you.

"Now that I can talk to you stud, want to thank you. Do you have any idea how hard it is to try and possess a Var'taloth? This little meat puppet though, she fits like a glove. So suckle from Lillth stud, and get your reward."

Her breasts are starting to drip with a foamy red liquid, and she looks eagerly up at her thrall.

(i assume i'm unable to resist yes?)

"Yes" he muttered flatly. Faralos was clealry out of it, he didn't even consider refusing the demon's request. Obediently, he moved in to suckle on the fluid.

Yup :D

Your mouth on her breast, she feeds you what would feel like a gallon of the liquid. But at last she pulls away. The ripple has grown far mire faded, but the smirk is still there. "Now stud, your going to eat me out until the exorcism teams arrive. But don't worry, I'll be seeing you real soon."

She walks over to a chair and spreads her legs, knowing her thrall will obey.

Whatever will he had was broken, Faralos didn't even remember his ambitions, his goals, all he can process is 'how to please my mistress' and with that he knelt, eating her out stoically.

A sudden thrum of magic bellows out across the city. The pulse, emerging from the Var'taloth embassy, and a colossal array of runes is arranged in a dome around the Do'ett compound. Streching into time, space, contimous planesand the very weave of magic itself. No way in, and no way out. But as the thundering of Bloodsteel boots indicates, they already have entered.

And they burst into the room, clad in Godbreaker plate, the same material as the great spire of outland, all magic and supernatural power is nullified in their presence. Pikes of strange crystal in hand, with runes of containment and nullification carved onto every visable inch, they point the ends at Sabquirl, faces grim.

Behind them are the Sage from earlier, along with a very angry matron mother. With a nod, the Var'Kargoth soldiers unleash their weapons, and ten beams of solid silver light erupt from the tips, traping her in a dome of moonlight, and cutting off her domination over you.

Pointing his staff at the imprisoned woman, he utters a word from before time was concived, an eldrtich name only the primordial races may still speak freely. With a scream, Lillth is forced out of her body. But, you know were she went. You are still in thrall to Lillith, but she has granted you freedom for a time. For now, you have an ancient primordial demoness in your head and soul.

But as she leaves Sabquirl, and enters you, the world goes black, and you are plunged into the darkness of unconsciousness. You wake on a bed next to her at the Var'taloth embassy, with a feeling of darkness in your soul.

You gain +2 charisma, the [Obyrith] subtype, and are immune to possession. Because while you aren't dominated, she is inside your soul.

Everything was a haze and Faralos can only remember bits and pieces of the events that just transpired. Stirring up, he looked to the unconscious Subquirl. She might be done, angering the matron mother may be the death of her. Not that he cared that much, he would only want her if she can be controlled and right now he's not sure what state of mind she is in. Hopping up to his feet, he looked for someone to explain what happened.

As you stand, there is a cough behind you. The same sage that gave you the crystal and banished Lillith. He looks at you flatly, and his voice is sardonic, and somewhat amused.

"How did searching for her rituals lead to her uttering a Obryinths true name?"

She used a spell to punish me for fucking her like a common slut..and i resisted it, that's when things went bad, and i think she was possessed

Faralos rubbed his temple. "What happened?..The Matron was involved?"

He frowns, but it is not an angry frown by closer to annoyed. "We had of course warned the Matron that the spell could have side effects, though she was displeased at our arrival. However, she is more worried that our acting against her in such an open manner may have harmed her status. Luckily in the week you were out, we have smoothed over most of the problems. Most, not all. As it is, she is still displeased that there was an unbound Obryinth shard in her house."

Then, his eyes lock on you.

"You of course are a different matter entirely. Your blood was awakened, but your sire remains unknown. But, while you and your mistress may refuse to deny it, you have become our responsibility. Still, it will be a distant watch at most, as your kind tend to resolve themselves fairly well.

But, enough about that. You and Sabquirl are for the most part fine. You will be free to leave when she awakes, until then, you may not leave the compound. Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom