Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quae Questum Orbitae (World of the Elements)

Watching not only the skull but what is around him Kyle begins to study the Skull wondering if instead of his psionics he should not be relying on his witchcraft for this one. Kyle attempts to identify exactly what the Skull is and how it may affect this room.

wiki

Small pieces of rotten flesh begin to rise out of the ground and move towards you only to fuse until they form a steed of your choice. It is small, but still big enough to carry you around. You can even give it a name if you want.

--------------------------------------------------------

Asphodel

Ok...but don't blame me when it falls into the sea. You fly for a long while over the ocean. There is only water as far as you can see in each direction no matter where you look. A storm is forming in the far distance and it is heading towards you. No birds are flying in the sky, you are completely alone with the young enfield in your arms. Just right as you feel tired and your wings begin to ache you can see something that looks like a small island. It is moving away from the thunder clouds at a fast speed. When it comes closer you can see that the island is a gigantic sky turtle! They usually swim in the air instead of water, but you notice that half of its wings are missing. Sky turtles are gentle creatures with a shell that is tougher than mythil, but they are afraid of thunder. What will you do, land on the sky turtle to rest or continue flying? There is land not far away, but you would have to fly through the storm in order to reach it.

lilithsboy

No matter what you try, the golden skull can't be appraised with your current skills. The only thing you could find out that this isn't an ordinary object. Do you want to take the skull, go back, try finding a different way out of this labyrinth or do something else?

Kyle tracks back to the entrance of the labyrinth using his line marker. once past the door he looks back toward the light and using that as a guide lifts the skull with a shield made of air bringing it to him.

lilithsboy

The miasma disappears as soon as you lift the skull up with your aerokinesis. A strong wind begins to blow over the labyrinth of bones. What do you want to do next, inspect the golden skull, explore the labyrinth or go back to the room you came from?

wiki

You need more materials to create such a huge creature, but after a long while of failing and trying again you manage to do it. Now you can control a horde of skeletons, zombies and a few ghosts thanks or a giant undead.

Traveling around shows you that the town is very large, but it ends after some miles. There is a mountain with so many caves in it that it looks like swiss cheese, a tornado made out of blades in the further distance moving around in a tundra where some shredded trees can be seen here and there, a big lake that is filled with a strange dark liquid and a dessert desert near the town of ruins. Where do you want to go?

Asphodel

The sky turtle doesn't notice it when you land on its back. The storm is growing and moves slowly towards you. Huge tentacles burst out of the water all of a sudden to grab the turte and drag it down into the ocean. Do you want to help the sky turtle, flee or do something else?

lilithsboy

Inspecting the golden skull causes a surge of mystical power to overwhelm you for a short moment. As quickly as whatever caused the skull to glow washed over you like a tidal wave it is gone in an instant. You don't know what it was, but there is now an unknown power waiting to be unleashed at the right moment inside your body. Nothing happens to the labyrinth of bones, but the wind stops blowing and the miasma doesn't return. What do you want to do next?

Asphodel

Jumping into the cold water when you're still exhausted from flying so long wasn't the best idea you could have. There isn't only a kraken attacking the sky turtle, but a swarm of sea beasts and they are all hungry. The ice spears kill a few of the nightmarish fish monsters. Something that looks like a mix between a lobster and a megalodon is swimming towards you.

wiki

There are a lot of caves in the mountain and all of them lead very deep into it. Do you want to get on top of the mountain or enter a cave?

lilithsboy

There are infinite pathways in this labyrinth of bones, but in the end you won't get lost no matter how long you wander around. Including the way you came, five other paths lead out of this place. What do you want to do?

wiki

You can't find anything on top of the mountain, but looking around from such a high place to examine your suroundings reveals only what you saw earlier with a little bit more details. It looks like you are on an island that is floating in the sky. Trying to leave by jumping off of it won't work though. There is a distorted space around every single tutorial area that causes you to teleport to a random place except the one where the boss is. You can go to the tundra, pay the desert of sweets a visit, explore the town more or enter one of the many caves in this mountain.

Asphodel

The young eltin that you kidnapped from its pack is still with you and it can't hold its breath as long as you can. Fortunately there is air in the water thanks to the sky turtle so you don't have to worry about drowning. Don't get too far away from the turtle or else you'll risk to drown in the depths of the cold ocean. The ice spears sharp enough to tear through the flesh of the krakens tentacles, but the outer shell of the lobster-megalodon hybrid is too tough to leave any wounds. There isn't even a single scratch left on it. What will you do next? You need to act quick, the sea monsters are getting closer to you and the sky turtle.

I goad the sky turtle, "Come on, let's get you out of here." Hmm, I thought I left the young enfield pup above water- never mind. I stay closer to the sky turtle and summon the crystal golem to help with the fight. As golems can be tough, I hope that will be enough to win the war and so we can all go above water.

Asphodel

The sky turtle is already swimming as fast as it possibly can inside the water, but listening to your words encourages it to try to get into the sky again despite the slowly nearing thunder storm. You should get on it quickly before it leaves you behind. The crystal golem sinks down like a stone and yet it manages to block a gigantic electric moray which was going to charge at you. There are four more sea creatures who are trying to fill their stomachs quickly with a meal. The kraken is still busy with its attempts to drag the sky turtle down into the ocean by using the few tentacles it has that are intact while a poisonous jelly fish, a with coralls covered manta ray, the lobster-megalodon hybrid from earlier and an elasmosaurus are all heading towards you.

wiki

The darkness inside the caves makes it unable to see anything even for your eyes. There is something moving inside the caves, but you can't sense anything. No scent can be smelled in the air and every sound gets swallowed by the walls that are around you. Three pathways lead deeper into the abyss-like mountain.

I put an arm out to my mind control monster and try to get inside its head so I could go into one of the pathways so my real self isn't in danger.

wiki

Which path do you want to send your creature, left, middle or right?

Asphodel

You and the young enfield manage to get on the back of the sky turtle before it lifts of. The lobster-megalodon and the elasmosaurus crash together which causes them to get entangled in the krakens tentacles. The manta ray and jelly fish are still chasing after you, but soon they stop when the sky turtle leaves the ocean and prey on the others instead. Now you'll have to escape the slowly approaching thunder storm.

wiki

Your creature wanders deeper into the mountain for a while until it comes to a place that looks like there are thin fingers growing out of the ground, walls and ceiling. Corpses are pierced on them like meat on skewers while a ghostly light is wafting around them. A grey orb is floating above each single corpse except for one that has two differently colored shapes circling around its perforated body, one is a pyramid made out of jade and the other is a dark-blue tesseract. There are no other pathways than the one where your creature came from.

Asphodel

The nearest land is right behind you, in the direction where the storm is coming from. Thunder clouds, a strong cold wind and the feeling of danger approaching is lingering in the air. The sky turtle is flying away from the roaring lightning and lands on an island that is big enough for her to rest. 'Thank you for helping me. Use this and I will come to help you when I can.' Light envelops the huge turtle only to disappear with it in a quick, bright flash. A talisman is lying in front of you in the sand. It looks like a small turtle riding on feathers made out of clouds or a cloud shaped like wings. You can now summon the sky turtle in certain situations. What do you want to do now?

Back
Top Bottom