Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evanescent Alvis

HeyThereLittleBear

✰ barefoot pagan ✰
Alvis, you have been a wonderful friend to me over the years here at BMR. You're an incredible person and I've seen so many kind things come from you. I will remind you that you have been someone who has been supportive of this little bear and you've been a good shoulder for me to lean on. You're strong and you're going to be able to make it through this. You've been a light for me and I'm here for you if you need some light back. :heart: You're such a wonderful person and I hate this both for you and your family members but life does have good moments and life is shit, yes, but it is also wonderful sometimes and absolutely amazing at other times.

You are strong and you will get through this. Love you!

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
I get a headache from trying to help people i my life that won;t held themselves. Workeed into migraine today.. But really, is that such a bad thing? Frustrating, maybe. But maybe my wn bitter anger adn resentment is what it takes for people totry and get their shit together.

There ae a few people on BMR that I value beyoond words, and I don't eed to name them. They ought know who they are by now, and if not, well, that's on me. Fuck it. Bear, Irons, Andy, Sharp, Spider. Paragons of humanity, and people that inspire me to try adn be more than I am.

I wish I was worthy of who you seem to thinkof me. Buut really, I only hope I can be a pale shaodw of who o all seemto think of me. Your support means more tham I can put words to. Thank you. Never forget that I think the world of you all.

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
UUUGGGHHH, so my work got broken into. AGAIN. Third year in a row. It's great. Stole a bike that belonged to a customer this time, which does piss me off more than most.

We've got some feelers out to find out who it was, but this time...well, the cops know about the break in, but frankl,y if we find him I'm more inclined to ask the guys who find him to just put him in the ground and be done with it.

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
Another year passing, and apparently that I still have problematic thought processes. Which is fair. I mean, when your daily routine is 'can I just please die? Can it be over?' is considered a bad outlook to have.

But it remains a pervasive thought for me.

Sync

Customised Bastard.
Supporter
I hear ya, chief.

Really, I do. Like you, there are days I only get to work because my feet are on automatic.

Sometimes all you can do is keep putting one foot in front of the other and hope for the best.

Just hang in there, mate. Talk to your doctor if you can't talk to friends. Sometimes a stranger's ear can make all the difference.

Top Bottom