Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extinction: OOC

Since you brought it up in the posting layout, did you want to choose a starting month/day and time for us to use? I have most of the layout otherwise figured out for when to properly introduce Shinjiro into the RP.

I can't wait to see how this goes. Very much looking forward to it. :3

All of those places were tempting ...

But I found one that makes the most sense for Shinjiro. So .. let's see how this winds up going, I suppose.

Especially since I chose one of the higher-risk areas. Go figure. Ah well =P

How's it going everyone ? I'll be starting off in the pharmacy if anyone cares to join. Just looking for supplies.

I'll be writing a post up later this evening. I'll definitely be having my character starting off in the pharmacy. She needs asthma meds. XD

Word. I have asthma in real life and was thinking of adding that flaw to my character but couldn't find a proper description of how to produce the Ventolin behind it.

Hello all. Wondering if I can cheat a little and have my character either find or start with a horse.

Welcome to the RP sirix! I have no problem with that, though I'm not the boss around here :)

Hey everyone I'm back sorry was gone so long lol I went to the Children's Museum :) Having horses is fine by me as well as cars and other forms of transportation (Within reason) JC is going to have a dirtbike and there will be working vehicles at the safe camp so I see no problem with horses :D

Yeah, horses wouldn't be a bad investment.... They don't need fuel to run. XD

Alright... My first literally ever zombie apocalypse post is up. XD

*blushes softly*

Yes
EDIT:

Unless you count that time I told you I was going to play a kid.... But it didn't last because everyone flipped out on me thinking I was being dirty.... Sorry... NOTHING sexy about zombies trying to kill you.

So, I need to read and to post... >.< As I mentioned, I'll be starting off at the pharmacy.

And Benny, I also have asthma irl. So yep. I sooo relate! XD

Good morning fellow survivors How is everyone today?

I'm probably gonna put Dax into the Pharmacy as well if that is ok with the others in there, my son has asthma and I know certain things about how to take care of it and certain meds used for it, Jamie may be able to help with Wilhem's cough and Jenna's asthma if your characters were interested in some help :)

Back
Top Bottom