Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Moons [blakkatt07 & Krystal_Atems_Girl]

Serenity grinned and kissed him back. "Well then someone has earned a reward." She winked as she pulled him back towards the bedroom

Ami smiled. "Hey Krys, is Spence still up? We got some news to tell you two."

"I'm up." Spencer answered as he walked to the door, already dressed for bed. "So what's this ..?" He stopped upon seeing Jason standing in the hall with David and Ami

Ami shrugged. "Hey we've been putting them through a lot with the timezone jumps and everything. " She then grinned when she saw Spencer's reaction to Jason.

"Come on in for a bit." Spencer spoke after regaining his composure. "Things just had to come in threes including hidden silver millennium parents, huh?"

Ami let Jason go ahead of her with David behind her.

Spencer shook his head. "So besides Dad's reappearance, what's the other news?"

Spencer sighed and hugged Jason back. "It's good to see you Dad." He looked over to Ami and David. "Congratulations!"

David smiled. "Thanks Spence."

Ami blushed and leaned against David.

"Does Sere and Aaron know? Wait don't answer that. Makes sense they'd know since Ami stayed with Sere." Spencer rationalized.

Spencer nodded in understanding. "Right." He looked to David. "Take care of her."

Ami let out a yawn. "I need to get home. I'll have to get a start tomorrow finalizing things especially at work if I'm gonna be able to go back to the states with you guys." She looked to David. "Daddy can just use your suite starting tonight while you stay with me, right?"

David nods. “Always Spence.” He smiles back at Spencer. “That sounds perfect love.” He kisses her gently.

Krystal nods. “I can show mercury-sama to your suite, Inky and you can bring snow home. I’m sure she worked hard today.”

Spencer nodded and went to kiss Ami on the head. "Get some rest Sis."

Ami smiled at Krys. "Thanks Krys. Being a doctor with no defined specialty can have a girl all over the place." She chuckled before hugging Jason. "Night Daddy."

Ami nodded and grabbed David's hand, pulling him out and towards the elevator so they could leave.

Spencer looked to Jason. "You get some rest too Dad. It's a much bigger time shift between here and the states."

Ami giggled as they stepped in the elevator and she kissed him deeply

Spencer nodded. "Right." He looked to Krys. "Go ahead and take him, love. I'll have a surprise for you when you get back.

Ami deepened the kiss. "I love you." She murmured against his lips

Jason nodded and followed Krys.

Ami blushed and just held him close

Jason nodded. "Thanks Krystal. Get some sleep yourself. Word is, you'll be needing plenty of it." He gently kissed her forehead before going in the suite to get some rest.

Ami smiled. "Always yours, my love."

Jason nodded. "No need to be so formal. We're family. Sleep well." He closed the door with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom