Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

(It's fine I have writers block all the time.)

Joren looked down at Isabella who was snuggled in his arms and his hands went around her as if hugging her "I know darling it will be so exsciting being able to finally be a somewhat normal couple. You know what I mean this is what I have been waiting for my entire life and now it's happening everything I dreamed of is now reality. Not to mention with the possibility of a child in the next nine months it's.. All coming together" he said letting out his heart wanting her to know just happy he was with just being able to be with her. But the next question caught him off guard and he looked down at the ground as if it would have any answer to how he was supposed to reply to this question "While I dislike talking about that part of my life yes. The man who killed my sister was my first kill and Erin was my last for now but there are many, many different people who were between those kills that you know of.. Even more than the twelve that Ivan told you of but please do not take this as me not trying to answer your questions or anything but if at all possible I would like to stop talking about my killings" he said softly and in a caring manner.

Isabella would be lying if she said she wasn't excited to have their own home and a baby. It was all she had ever wanted, she didn't care about the money. If Joren had wanted to retire and simply work the land as his father had she would welcome the life. She couldn't help but wonder about his life as a criminal . She asked if he had ever killed other then the times she knew and couldn't help but feel slightly let down. She gave a small nod when told he didn't want to talk about. She simply closed her eyes and went back to resting against him. She just have to not ask about that part of his life. Part of her was upset he wasn't willing to share with her, yet a bigger part understood where he was coming from. Time passed and she couldn't find anything worth saying. Finally she opened her mouth "so why do they call this lover lanes again?" there was a slyness and teasing to her tone.

Joren began thinking what he had just said to Isabella and was mentally slapping himself "I'm sorry Isabella I made a promise to you that I wouldn't keep a secret from you and that's exactly what I meant.. I shall not... You wanted to know if I had ever killed anybody and yes I have I do believe that other than the man who killed my sister and of course Erin the number I have killed would probably be quite high. Outlaw's, Lawmen, mercenaries, a few men I watched trying to beat up a young woman and then the twelve that you knew about because of the story Ivan told you about that day all the stress bubbled up and exploded from me... The day Ivan nicknamed my anger the demon. I hope that answers your question quite nicely I wouldn't want to keep you hanging you know and once again I will say if you ever want to know anything just ask me darlign and I will answer you as truthfully because this is our past now darling" Joren said kissing her lovingly with a smile.

"This place is nicknamed lover's lane because since this is the most beautiful place in the entire city most teenagers come here and make out..Though I have recieved a few stories of people getting naked and making love in the field of flowers" he said laughing with a smile as he looked at the statue of Isabella and himself in the middle of the park "That statue is so beautiful" he said looking at her "Do you remember that time darling. We we're playing in the park and you tripped and fell scraping your knee very badly...Do you remember what happened next" he asked hoping she remembered.

Isabella simply rested against Joren, though she was slightly shocked when he did open up to her. She smiled softly and kissed his chest. She asked about the nickname the field had earned. She laughed as he explained how it had gotten its name, she of stories he had heard. "Making love... don't they know this is our place?" She asked teasingly Her blue eyes followed his tot he statue of them when he spoke of it. She couldn't help the blush that graced her face, making it match her red hair. "When you took care of me... picked me up and took me back to your house... Your daddy was so mad I was there" She smiled softly and let her blue eyes moved back toward his face. "I remember you cleaning my knee and wrapping it up, how you carried me around." She laughed lightly and kissed him lovingly.

(Sorry I been crazy busy)

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella as he began telling her his story about he many people he had killed, how he had gotten his nickname everything he could remember after the story was done he said "I know right we've not even made love here and we own the place" he said with a teasing laugh "My father was mad because he thought your father had purposely sent you to be my friend so where he could buy my father's land.. Since he had tried many, many times and when we refused somehow our crops mysteriously ended up being burnt down to the ground and no one could ever find the culprit. By the time I became an outlaw my father was mere days from losing his farm because once again our crops had been burnt down to the ground. So I bought the land put it in my name that way my father had protection against anything that happened. From that day on our crops were never burnt again which was funny. But after my father found out that you truly cared for me as a friend he loved you just like the rest of my family did. Hell even my sister said you were beautiful and that she wanted to grow up as beautiful as you" he said closing his eyes knowing she never got her wish to grow up and do wanything with her life. It was saddening to him "But anyway we came here for lunch darling let's eat" he said kissing her neck happily.

(That's fine darling take as long as you need to reply I'm quite patient. :) Plus I understand sometimes people do get bombarded with life and don't have time.)

Isabella let out a bubble giggle at his teasing. She listened when he spoke of his father. While the man could be very caring Isabella had always felt uneasy around him. She swallowed hard and looked lovingly at him when he spoke of his sister. She giggled when he kissed her neck. Her arms slipping around his body "We will name our first girl after your sister." she whispered to him. She had wanted to name the first baby after his beloved mother, but it seemed right to name a girl after his sister. She pulled away and fully unpacked the food. She was fast in making up his plate before her own. She happily picked at the food as she enjoyed their time together "Joren... what about those lawmen my daddy had hired... the ones you locked in the cell... what if they come looking for us?" She asked gently. She knew that with her father dead there would be very little reward for getting her. The only reward could maybe come from the Greenway family. It was moment like this, when the worrying started that she couldn't help but think of him giving up his life as an outlaw. "Would you ever stop... being an outlaw?" She asked lightly, she would never make him but it was still something she wanted to know.

"You really are the most loving and caring young woman I have ever met Isabella and you still to this very day you have a way of making me love you even more than I did the day I met you.. Which is saying a lot. If you want to name our first girl after my sister we can but if you want to darling we can name her after our mothers and sister. I mean giving our child two middle names isn't uncommon in our time" Joren said looking at Isabella happily with a smile. Slowly he began eating the food that Isabella had prepared for their romantic dinner "You know this is really good food.. You have redeemed your earlier fails" he said teasingly since he loved teasing about how she cooked when she was younger. "Those lawmen don't scare me if they return they'll be dealt with swiftly and surely by the bullets in my gun" Joren wanted Isabella to know that he wasn't afraid of the lawmen and that she shouldn't be afraid either. "I'll take care of you darling and from this point on i'll live more carefully so where you won't have to worry as much about me getting hurt" Joren said as his hand went around Isabella's waist wanting her to feel safe with him because she truly was safe with him. Then she asked another question that totally floored him and it made him really think about his answer "I..I honestly don't have an answer about that darling I mean. I guess that there is a possibility someday I will hang my guns and boots up before relinquishing power to someone who deserves it. For now all I know is that I have two love's. One is you who I love more than anything in the world and my second love is my family that I've been riding with for years that have become very important in my life. Anyway here is my question to you darling since you have been a very inquisitive young woman today how excited are you about possibly being pregnant?"

Isabella let out a snort at his easing. "I was ten Joren" She teased right back, shooting him a playful glare. Smiling she gave him a nod. She knew he would take care of her, that no matter what he would keep her safe. She had always been safe around Joren, even as a child. She hoped the lawmen didn't show back up, she didn't want Joren to have anymore bodies on his hands. It was only a matter of time before someone got sick of him and really hunted him down. She could tell her next question had truly shocked him.
Hearing his answer there was a part of her deep down that was hurt slightly by his answer. The part that wanted to be a real family and not have to worry. Just days before everyone had been happy, only to have a part of their family ripped away with in hours. Who was to say Joren wouldn't be next. How was she expected to bring up any children they had alone. She knew she would never be able to stay with this family if Joren was gone. No matter how much she loved them, her life would end if Joren died. There was also a part of her who knew that she would never ask him to give up this life, a part of her then knew it was how it was. She didn't dare say anything else about it, she let it go and looked back at him with big blue eyes when he questioned her.
A smile tugged on her lips. "Very excited... though you know it will be a few months before I know for sure" She said lightly. She didn't want to wait. She wanted to know now. She laid her plate down and laid back on the blanket. Looking up at the sky through the tree branches she felt like a kid again

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella "Still not taking that as an excuse ten year olds should know how to cook it's apart of proper female etiquette" Joren said in a teasing manner as he looked at Isabella with nothing but absolute love. But then he watched as she laid down he looked up at the sky himself seeing it was getting dark and the stars were just beginning to peak over the very beautiful hills that were in the background "My dear baby isn't this just the most romantic spot you've ever been too in your entire life" Joren said happily as he moved so where he was now laying beside Isabella staring up at the stars just like she was. "I remember coming here not long after I had the park rennovated I would lay out here for hours just remembering all the times we shared together when we were little kids and all of those memories are what kept me somewhat grounded. I know you're new to this whole outlaw lifestyle so let me explain why I keep telling you that I don't want you to be apart of my side of this lifestyle it's not because I don't want to share it with you that is the farthest thing from my mind trust me. The reason why I want you around but not be apart of this lifestyle is because this life has a way of tearing you down and killing off your humanity. One small example is that this this poor, pudy, shy young boy who barely talked at all can pull a gun and pull the trigger ending the life of anyone who stands in my way. That is something I never want to see happen to you. I mean you're such a loving, caring and wonderful individual and those are some of the qualities that not only helped me fall in love but it also helped me stay in love with you all these years" Joren said leaning over as he kissed her lovingly.

Isabella could do nothing more then roll her eyes at his teasing. She laid back and watched as stars started to dust the sky. A blush danced across her skin as he spoke when he laid beside her. Her blues eyes moved toward him as he spoke again. She offer him a smile, happy to hear that she could help him in someway even when she wasn't around. Her smile faded though as he spoke on. She happily kissed him back, Her hand hooking behind his head. Her other hand moved to tug him over her. She pulled back only enough to break the kiss, her lips still brushed his as she talked. "You don't have to be worried about me. I don't want to 'be' part of that life, but I want to know about it. I want to know about everything that has to do with you." She kissed him once more, pulling him closer to her body. "I'll worry every minute of every day, for you and our family. I don't want to live with out you. I don't like that you risk your life so, but I know no matter what I can't stop you." She spoke truthfully. She kissed him lightly, almost teasingly. "Such a shame this is our spot and we have done little more then kiss here" She teased him, her eyes filled with a playfulness.

"Well darling I am just honestly glad that you are agreeing to stand beside me even though my current lifestyle is dangerous it shows me darling that you really are willing to stand beside me forever and that means more to me than you could ever know" he whispered as they shared one more kill before he was pulled ontop of her "Well you know darling it is in fact a shame that we are taking advantage of this poor park. It kind of begs for more than just kissing doesn't it" he said playfully as he sat up on his knee's and unbuttoned his shirt before pulling it off now hovering over her shirtless. "We can change that though darling if you want" he said leaning down to start lightly kissing her neck wanting to get her turned on. He loved making love to Isabella not to mention it helped them make the chances of her getting pregnant higher than it already was.

Isabella simply smiled, happy he was happy. She didn't want to talk about that life, at least not now. They had alone time, normal time and she just wanted to enjoy that. Her smile grew into a smile as he spoke, she watched as he removed his shirt. Her hands reached out and let her finger tips brush over his stomach. "I think that's a good idea" Her eyes fluttered closed as he moved to kiss her neck. A soft moan slipped free from her lips. Her hands sliding over his back. "Joren" She moaned. She could feel her body reacting to his knowing, it wouldn't take long for her to fully be ready for him.

Joren smiled as he moved back from kissing her neck still hovering over her slightly as his hand went to her side. "Oh yeah darling it's definitely a good idea baby you and I. Are going to have a great night tonight that's a promise" he said knowing she knew how much his promises meant especially when it came to him promising her. Slowly Joren's right hand went to Isabella's knee and began massaging her knee before slowly making his way up massagins Isabella's inner thigh as his left hand went to lift her hips up toward him lightly. After a few seconds of massaging the most sensitive part of Isabella's inner thigh his right hand made it under her dress and snaked their way into her panties so he was playing with her clit.

Joren smiled as he said "Tonight Isabella I make love to you until you are so pleasured that you'll need to be carried home" Joren was in his playful teasing mode now and it was mixing with his hardcore mindset of pleasing Isabella to the fullest. "Just lay back and relax my beautiful angel and let Jory take care of you" Jory was something she used to call him not long after they had started to be friends slowly he moved down so he was looking up to her and he pulled her panties down before going up under her dress before crawling up so he was mere inches from her pussy. "Alright darling here we go" he said before going up to teasingly lick her.

Isabella couldn't help but smile when he promised to make that night a great night. It seemed like all she did was smile around him, not that it was a bad thing. He massaged her inner thigh, pulling deep moans from her chest. Her eyes closed, though she tried to keep them open as she loved to watch him. Her hands rested lightly on the blanket, only to grip it when his hand found its way inside her panties. "Joren" She called out in pleasure. Her eyes opened when he spoke, smirking at his teasing. "Is that a promise?" She teased right back. Giggling she watched him move under her dress. Her giggles turned into a deep moan. Her body pressed toward him as she already knew she would be screaming his name in no time. Her hips rocked into his tongue as she held tight to the blanket. "Jory" she playfully moan. She had learned she loved to be with Joren and she couldn't help but wonder if there was other things they could try. She didn't know how to voice it though so she would just enjoy what he did to her.

Joren smiled as he continued eating her pussy loving how she was rocking against him. So slowly he placed his arms around her legs pulling them open more holding her still as he continued with his physical onslaught of her pussy though that was when his mind came up with an idea to give her the ultimate orgasm. The one that made her go limp and feel fuzzy and he'd have to carry her home like he said earlier. So he began really eating her out. He did this for several minutes but then he brought her to the point of her climax over ten times each time stopping for a few seconds and then doing it again. Joren crawled up Isabella's body his cock now hanging loosely and placed firmly against her opening he knew she had been brought to the point of climax over ten times and had still yet to cum but he was going to tease her some more "So baby how badly do you want me to make you cum" he whispered against her neck with a smile "Tell Jory how much you want to cum" he was being a dominant yet playful lover to her.

Isabella was all but screaming but the time he moved over her. Her body shook with unreleased pleasure. She need the release, more then anything. Each time he get her there she whimper when he stopped. She pushed her hips toward his, wanting him. Her big blue eyes looked up at him and she wiggled under him "Jor.... oh god." She whispered at his teasing. she liked the teasing, liked everything he did but she needed the release. It was to much for her and she felt close to tears. They had only had sex a hand full of times and her body was not use to this much build up yet. "Please Jory... please I need it, I need you... Please" She spoke softly. Scared she cry if she spoke much louder. Her head moved and she kissed his neck, her arms and legs moving around him. She tried to pull him closer, she needed him closer.

Joren smiled as he heard Isabella whimpering, moaning and begging him to let her finally have her orgasm but he wasn't done teasing yet. He smiled as he felt arm and legs going around him trying to pull him into her as she kissed his neck. Which was his weak spot and she knew it "Oh but darling where is the fun in that" he whispered in her ear seductively with a moan he loved the way she kissed his neck. Slowly Joren began rocking back and forth teasing her further by making his cock lightly rubbing against her pussy and clit teasing it further "But you did say please so" with that Joren removed her legs from his waist and placed them on his shoulders as he got face to face with her. Her own knee's mere inches from her head as he slammed into her and began pumping roughly but lovingly into her pussy.

Isabella could do little more then growl at Joren teasing. She was sick of the teasing and she was ready to really make love to him in their spot. She moaned loudly when he thrust roughly into her. While he moved roughly he was still loving as he did so. "Joren" Her hands moved over his body tugging at his clothing. She didn't like not being able to feel his skin against hers. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. Her hands moving to unbutton his shirt. "God Joren" She moaned. She was getting close, she could feel her body tightening around his.

Joren smiled as he heard her growl he was happy that he was teasing her. "Oh yeah Isabella" he moaned happily as he felt her tugging at his shirt to unbutton it and once it was of he placed his chest against her as he kissed her lovingly knowing that with this roughness he'd never be able to last long inside of her with the way they were going at it like two sex driven madmen in the middle of a public park where there was a possibility anyone could walk or ride by and see them. Slowly he puleld away from the kiss and began kissing her neck whispering sexual things in her ear "Oh baby I'm gonna fucking make you cum so hard you'll need to be carried out of here. Ohh Isabellea" he moaned loudly he said as he began thrusting faster into her still using the thrusting roughly into her as he felt his balls tightening up knowing that within a matter of minutes he would be cumming harder than he ever had before.

Isabella smiled when she got his shirt opened. Her arms slipped around him, under the shirt. Feeling the warmth of his skin as she kissed him back. She let out a growling sound when he pulled away from the kiss. She let out a moan like giggle as he whispered in her ear. Her body started to lock up and her hold on him tightened. She didn't care if anyone heard them as she moaned loudly, after all this was their spot. Her back arched upward as she started to cum around his member. "Jory" She moaned. Her eyes closed and she felt like she was swimming in honey. Everything around her was cloudy and her head was spinning.
Her body moved to lay flat on the ground. Her mind was still fuzzy as she laid there gasping. Her body felt like it was floating away. Her blue eyes were closed and her red hair was laying over the ground. She smiled at the thought of how nice it would be to have a painting of this moment.

Within moments Joren came deeply inside of Isabella loving how they didn't care about possibly being found making love to her in the middle of a punlic park that now was properly dubbed lover's lane. Because they had made love with each other and it was the best time they had ever had. Slowly Joren began panting as he removed himself from her "he could tell that she was in a literal sexual euphoria just as he had planned for her to be but he knew she'd be able to answer him "So what do you want to do darling. Should I help you get redressed and take you home or would you rather just lay here a little longer and spend some time together" Joren asked as he leaned over kissing her neck again happy to just be with her. That in itself to him was still a miracle and he knew that nothing nor anyone could ruin this romantic loving moment between the two.

Isabella just laid there eyes closed, still lost in the feeling he gave her. Her eyes opened only half way when he spoke to her. She giggled and lifted her arms toward him. "Take me home Joren." She smiled almost shyly at him. "Though I would still like it to be just us" She said lightly. She wanted to go home, cuddle in their bed and just be together. However she didn't want to be here, to worry of what could happen and have to leave later. Joren had kept to his promise, there was no way that Isabella would be able to walk anywhere. Her eyes once more closed and she simply waited for Joren to do what needed to be done.

"As you wish my queen" Joren said smiling as he helped her back into her clothes before lifting her up and carrying her over to the carriage. Slowly he put her up in a sitting position before getting up onto the other side. After grabbing the reigns he placed one arrm around Isabella just for extra protection not wanting her to fall of and get hurt or worse. With authority he cracked the reigns and the horses were off simultaneously heading off toward the house that the couple shared with the other members of the gang. For now at least until their own private house on the property was built. An hour later they were pulling up to the house and Joren placed his finger and thumb between his lips and let out an extremely loud whistle.

Ivan and Yalkov walked out.

"Boys grab the things in the back of the carriage and put them in my hallway closet" Joren said honestly as he hopped down from teh carriage and walked over to the other side grabbing Isabella pulling her into his arms carefully now holding her bridal style in his arms as he carried her into the bedroom where he laid her in bed underneath the covers and laid down beside her happily.

"Yes sir" Ivan said as he and Yalkov began working to take everything to the hallway closet.

Isabella would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy having Joren take care of her. She smiled lovingly at him and it didn't take long for them to be on their way home. She rested against him, enjoying the view. Her life had changed so much and there was very little that could make it any better. Even then the things were happening, they would be married soon, have their own house and were sure to have a baby soon. "When do you want to be married? Do you want a big wedding or just the gang to be there?" She asked.
She had always dreamed of a big wedding, in New York. They their families would be there, and their friends. She would have a long beautiful white dress and they would take the long way home. However she knew that none of that could happen, not with Joren being a wanted man. There would be no big wedding in New York, their families would not be there. She couldn't even truly wear white at her wedding. She signed and cuddled closer to Joren, no wishing she had never asked about the wedding. She didn't say anything else until they reached their room.
She cuddled close to Joren and listened to his heart beat. She smiled as the sound made her heart pick up speed. Her arms where wrapped light around his middle. Her blue eyes closed and she knew she need to wash. However there was not even one part of her that wanted to get up and do so. Isabella simply laid there enjoying Joren's warmth.

Joren waited until they were safely in the bedroom cuddling up before he even started thinking about what he was going to answer her question. Joren and Isabella had been laying in bed for a couple of minutes and Joren finally decided "Well I remember when you were a little girl you always used to have these huge plans of getting married somewhere large and open where everyone could see you. Well I have a lot of money and we both have a family now so why don't you and I have a huge wedding and we'll do it any place that you want. To be honest I honestly don't mind what our wedding is like or where it is. I only want you to be happy" Joren said smiling at her as he leaned over to kiss her forehead lightly "We also need to invite some of our friends because I know you must've made at least a few good friends while you were at that school in New York" Joren was happy watching Isabella he could tell that he had truly wore her out. "You know darling I just wanted to let you know that I love youand everything that has happened up until this point has just been absolutely wonderful and while we have had our differences I want you to know that no matter how many fights we have our love will only continue to grow stronger until one day our love becomes so pure that we'll be given access to the most loving and pure place in the entire galaxy" he said trying his best to be romantic.

Back
Top Bottom