Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

"Listen Isabella I know Joren quite well and I know that even though he says bad things, not touching you or by him kissing you like he should. He's scared, hurt and sad just like you are. Imagine the thought's going through his mind because I know you're probably thinking the same way. He's probably thinking what if it's me? What if the reason Isabella isn't pregnant is my fault. Oh how I hate myself what if I'm not man enough to give Isabella everything she's wanted her whole life, what if I fail as a husband not being able to give her a child" Ivan said honestly "Maybe when he get's back you should set him down alone and tell him everything that's going through your mind and talk it out because you two were meant for each other and I'd hate to see something like this break you up. Now stop arguing with me darling and get the carriage no matter what you say we're going shopping for furniture and stuff today and I will be there for you to help you because that is what father's are supposed to do and as far as I'm concerned you are my daughter" Ivan said smiling as his hand went to lay over Isabella's hand which was on his shoulder.

Isabella looked Ivan and took in everything he had to say. All she ever wanted was Joren, while children would be nice she would rather him then anything more. She swallowed hard and shook her head. "What about everything else? The house, the dog, getting me into nursing school." She looked at him and sighed. "I'll... I'll try to talk to him when he is home" She wasn't sure how it would go. It seemed like every time she tried he had something to do.
She let out another sigh and shook her head, thought this time a real smile tugged on her lips. "Ok... but not for long. Joren would kill me if he knew" With that she moved to get the carriage ready. She hooked up a horse she called Honey and waited for Ivan. When he joined her she slipped onto the carriage. It wasn't until they were moving that she talked again. "What ... what if I can't have children?" She looked over at him her fear was all over her face.

Ivan smiled at Isabella "Well the dog, the house and getting you into school is between you guys that is something that I cannot fix. I mean I can speak to Joren about it but it's not something I can help you with" he said smiling as she left to get the carriage ready. Ivan stood slowly out of the bed and got dressed rather slowly since he was feeling quite sluggish because of the flu he had, had for over a week now but he knew that this meant something to Isabella and he knew that now was when she needed his wisdom, guidance and help the most. So after getting dressed he made his way to the carriage getting up to sit beside her he said "I'm not afraid of Joren Bell" he said using a nickname he had used quite often and they rode off a few yards before hearing what Isabella said "Listen Bell you mustn't worry about that get that thought out of your mind. You actually remind me of my deceased wife we were married two years and thought we couldn't have kids and then my first son was born, a year later my other son was born. Then a few years later Vladimir my baby boy was born so just continue hoping for the best darling and eventually you two will be blessed with child."

Isabella looked at Ivan, giving a small smile when he joined her. They had been heading to town when she asked her question, her biggest fear. She swallowed hard and gave a small nod when Ivan told her not to worry. She couldn't help to worry, about everything. even after everything she was worried about Joren, what if something happened to him. She let out a soft sigh and looked at the path ahead of them. It would take at least an hour to get to town. Her blue eyes looked toward Ivan once again, worried he wouldn't make it. he looked so weak, and it worried her to see him as such.

The group had been on the ride for half the day when Dan got up the nervous to ask the question everyone had been wondering. They all had known of his love for Isabella, even before she showed up. They had never seen him happier then the few few weeks she had been with them. Things had changed though and the group couldn't help but wonder what. "So .. Um boss..." He cleared his throat and looked at the group. They all looked at him, some giving him nods to go on and ask. "Me and the boys were wondering... if everything okay with you and Isabella." He was fast to add to the question. " It's just... well we ain't heard much, and you seem so ... well pulled back from her. We just wanted to know if something had happened" He cleared his throat once more, hoping he wouldn't get shoot.

Ivan pleasantly smiled at Isabella as they rode into town. Slowly he leaned back into the seat still feeling like pure shit but this was something that he knew he had to do for the woman who he cared for deeply as if she were one of his own kids. "So what exactly wedre you going to do in town. Didn't you say that you were trying to furnish your new house" he asked hoping that his question would help take her mind off the situation that she was currently in because of Joren acting so un-gentleman like. Which remind Ivan he would have to knock some sense into the young man who had hurt this beautiful young woman. "Also I'm kind of hungry do you think we could possibly stop at Jor's bar so I could get me something to eat before we go shopping" he asked this softly.

Joren was currently kneeled infront of a rather large pile of wood in his hand was a pile of very dried leaves which he placed a small cubby he had made in the pile of wood. After he had done that he pulled a stone from his pocket and began quickly scraping his knife against it wanting to make sparks from the rock. After one hit the leaves it began to smoke so he began blowing lightly on it and within seconds the fire was started that was when he heard the question he had been dreading but he turned around angrily "Well if you honestly must know Isabella and I have been trying to have children and so far nothing has happened and I feel like I have failed her as a boyfriend and am not husband material. So because of me doubting myself I have began to hate myself which has caused me to get hostile towards the one person who has always meant the most to me."

Isabella looked over at Ivan when leaned back slightly. She gave a nod to his question. "I would like to at least get the living room, and kitchen stuff today. I also need to pick up some fabric. I can make the curtains and stuff like that" She explained slowly. She looked toward him and offered a small smile. "That's fine. I could use something to eat as well." They kept going another minutes before she spoke again. "Tell me about your wife?" She looked at him shyly. She had never really asked about the woman before, and no one else had really known her.

The man had gotten up his nerve, and bravely asked the question everyone had been wanting too. He swallowed hard as Joren turned around angrily and explained the reason why. He didn't have anything to say, to scared really to say anything. However one of the guys, who happened to be in the back of the group spoke up. "That's stupid... that poor girl must feel like she failed you, that you blame her for not having a child." He let out a snort "Wouldn't be shocked if she ain't there when we get back"

Ivan smiled as he said "Well that's understandable just remember that the house that is being built is a sister building to the one we're in right now meaning that everything will be the same size so it'd be easier to buy furniture and things for" he said honestly as he said "But I will help you decorate your house as well as I can" he said honestly before looking at her "Also food will help greatly because it'll give me some strength" Ivan said honestly before saying "My wife was a lovely lass just like you are now she was about five foot tall if even that and had a very beautiful smile that could light up the entire room and immediately after entering a room people around her would be smiling as well because she'd be cracking jokes about herself."

Joren was happy no one else said anything so he began to turn around when he heard someone say something but he didn't know who said it so he turned back around to face his men "So how about that cowardly mother fucker who just said that step forward and say that to my face. I dare you" he said tossing his guns to the side so where they now laid in a pile on the ground he didn't care he was going to beat the life out of this person and make an example of them like he was known for doing. Talking about Isabella was just a flat out no-no in his life.

Isabella gave a small nod, she knew little of the home Joren was having built. Only that if things kept on as they were it would be a very lonely home. She smiled as he talked about his wife. "I wish I could of meant her." She said softly. The town came into view and she couldn't help but feel excited. She was hoping Joren would be happy she got something done for their home, maybe he would warm back up to her.

Then man, John, had been with Joren's group for almost a year. While he knew he was a man to fear, he couldn't help but feel bad for Isabella. The girl made him think of his own wife, the poor woman had died of fever just months before he joined Joren. He took a step forward, feeling someone had to stand up for the girl. "I'm not a coward, you are. Your running away from that poor girl who has given up everything to be with you." He took a few more steps as the group parted, giving him space to move forward, and not wanting to be in the way. "I hope she leaves your sorry ass. Some man you turned out to be, treating her the way you have. You think the way your making her feel is any different then the way that Mr Greenway would of made her feel?" He knew he had a crossed a line, but he couldn't take it back. He just wanted his boss to see the mistake he was making.

Ivan smiled as he said "I wish you could've met her as well you would've loved her because she was just like you darling. She was the life of the entire house" Ivan said honestly as they continued riding though he saw the town coming into view which meant that they were almost close to the place that sold the furniture he knew because he helped a young Joren decorate teh clubhouse many years earlier when it first got big with the three heads of the house Joren, Ivan and his own wife.

Joren looked at John shaking with rage "Everyone thinks I'm doing this trying to punish Isabella have you ever thought that I am not trying to punish Isabella. Have you ever thought I'm acting this way because I absolutely hate myself.. Not Isabella I HATE ME because I am not doing my job as her fiance by giving her the baby. I don't blame Isabella one bit for what's went on in the last few months. It just hurts me to see her because I know that I have failed her completely" Joren said honestly saddened by how bad he had failed Isabella "Second of all" Joren punched John hard enough to knock him to the ground and Joren kneeled beside John "While I agree that I have been going about things wrong involving Isabella I will never...Ever be compared to Mr. Greenway because I am nothing like him" he said standing up wanting to make a living example of John knowing the man probably wouldn't mouth off now that he knew the real truth and not the diluted watered down version that a mystery member of the group was letting go around.

John couldn't help but snort at Joren's words, not truly believing him. "Sure don't seem that way... Bet Isabella don't feel that way either" Before he knew it he was laid out on his ass. He looked up at Joren and spit some blood on the ground. John started to get up and looked at Joren. "I'm not trying to fight... I think I talk for ever when I say we all love that girl like she is our sister. We just hate seeing her hurt." He stood up brushed himself off and took his horse to tie up.

Isabella stopped the horses outside of Joe's Bar. "We eat first" She said happily. She slipped from the cart and tied the horse to the post. She reached into her pocket and gave the horse a sugar cube. Rubbing his nose before walking around to meet Ivan. She smiled up at him and moved toward the door. The pair made their way inside and to a table to sit down.

Joren stopped once more "John I like you, you're a damn good man and definitely a great shot. That's why I asked you to be here with me on the biggest mission that this club has ever done but I'll be damned if you ever talk to me that way again. I am your brother and I hate to hurt any of my family but my personal business is my personal business. Also I don't care if you believe me or not but what I said is compleete truth I and you know me I am not one to lie especially when it comes to Isabella because she is still the love of my life which is why I hurt so bad for failing her as a man. I am no better than any worthless bum on the street when it comes to her because all she has ever did was give me everything I have wanted and now I can't give her the one thing we both wanted more than anything in the world. Do you know how hard it is for me to live knowing that I have failed the woman that I promised that I'd give everything to...I lied to her and that in itself makes me feel like the most worthless human being in the world" Joren said honestly his face showing his sadness as he spoke the truth, tears formed in his eyes as he thought about it but he went to his tent to lay down.

Ivan waited until the carriage stopped and he slowly made his way down the step of the carriage and stood up slowly still feeling like pure shit but he was happy that he could make this young girls dreams come true by being able to decorate the home that she would soon share with the man who was madly in love with her "So I don't know about you but a beer and some chicken sounds really nice... Wait... Do you drink" Ivan asked Isabella having not remembered her ever drinking while at the house but things did happen without him knowing so she could've drank and him not know it at all. But he on the other hand loved to drink being half Irish.

Isabella laughed and shook her head at Ivan. "No I don't drink" Was her him simple reply. She didn't drink she had seen what beer would do to her father, and never wanted to be like that. She followed him inside and to a table. "Though chicken sounds good" She add with a smile. She looked around the bar and it made her think of Joren, how this was were they meant. She remembered him saying it was the first drink he had in a while. She ran her hands along the table for a moment. "How is Veronika, I haven't seen her in a while" She asked. She thought of the woman who had become like a sister her and couldn't help but miss her.

Ivan looked at Isabella as she said that she didn't drink. His eyebrow was cocked in surprise. "You know darling I'm sorry to hear that you haven't ever drank if it hadn't been for alcohol I wouldn't have been able to get some of the hardest times in my life without a drink" he said as the Russian accent came out thickly like it sometimes did which was understandable since he was from Russia. "Though you are absolutely right the chicken here is absolutely amazing I have to admit this is one of the best places to come for chicken and I have travelled all over the states and in some of the other countries" Ivan said smiling "And I know you'll like it once you've eaten it. As for Veronika she's been working a lot here lately she wants to make her own money before the baby is born...Ah, there she is now" he said pointing to Veronika who was wearing a waitress outfit and walking towards them with a pen and notepad in her hand "She's gotten big and is about ready to pop at any moment it looks like."

Isabella gave a small shrug to Ivan's words. "Drinking can turn a good man into a bad man, and a bad man into an evil one." she said remember her father. They had a seat and Isabella asked about Veronika, as she hadn't seen the woman in some time. She turned to see the female walking toward them. While she smiled she felt a ping of jealousy in her gut. Veronika was having a baby, the one thing she couldn't give Joren. She swallowed and looked back toward Ivan and took a deep breath. "Hello Veronika how are you?" she asked with a warm smile. She couldn't take her anger out on the other woman.

Ivan smiled as he said "Alcohol can in fact turn a good man into a bad man, a bad man into an evil man and also has the ability to turn a good man into a better man. Get some alcohol in Joren's system and get him drunk I swear he'll be even more loving than usual" Ivan said with a laugh as he saw Veronika walking towards them.

"Hello to you as well darling" Veronika said hugging Isabella lovingly she had grown to know this woman as her sister because that is exactly what Isabella was to her. "Sorry I haven't been over to see you here lately I've just been busy working" she said sweetly before saying "Anyway what can I get you two?"

Ivan smiled at Veronika happily "Well darling I can't order for the beautiful young lady who was nice enough to allow me an old man to accompany her on her journey to furnish and decorate her house" he said as if Veronika didn't know what was going on. This way she couldn't get no grief later on from her manager who worked for Joren since this was Joren's bar. "But I would like a beer any kind and a large chicken sandwhich please and thank you."

Isabella simply smiles at Ivan's words. While she believed him, she didn't wish to see a drunk Joren. She looked up at Veronika, hugging the woman back. She push down her jealous not wanting it show, she knew it was silly after all. She gave a small nod before looking to Ivan as he spoke. "I would just some chicken and a glass of water please."
Her blue eyes moved around the room, stopping on a man sitting at the bar. She took him in before standing. She moved slowly toward him, unsure if it really was who she thought it was. "Mark?" She question, smiling when the man turned around. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Mark was one of the few men she knew, he was the brother to a friend of hers from New York. He was the closest thing she had ever had to a boyfriend. While she liked him, she had never loved him as her love was only for Joren. However Mark knew that, and he knew of Joren. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she pulled back.

"I heard your father died, Amber hadn't heard from you I was worried, as was she, and she sent me to check on you." He said looking her over. "You look like your doing okay.. Sit with me"

Isabella looked back toward Ivan before looking at Mark. "I am fine... My father had lied, Joren is alive... I been... Living with him." She held up her hand. "We are to be married."

"That's great Isabella... Is he here?" Her looked around the room.

"No .. He is ... working..." She once again looked at Ivan. "Come sit with me and .... Joren's father" She tugged Mark over to the table Ivan was still seated at. "Ivan this is Mark, He is the brother to my friend Amber.... Mark this is Joren's Father Ivan" She said. It was the happiest she had been in weeks.

Veronika hugged Isabella lovingly before pulling out her notepad which she jotted down the order on while also saying it out loud as if trying to remember what they had ordered “Two chickens a beer and a glass of water for the lady. Alright that should only take a few moments and have a nice both of you” she said hugging them both once more before walking away to give the cook the order.

Ivan watched Veronika walking away knowing that within a short few months or so that he would be having another beautiful grandchild but this would be his first granddaughter which made him even happier. Boys were great sure but a girl was really wonderful to have around he had learned that through his years of life. Not long after Veronika left however he noticed that Isabella was staring at a man who sat at the bar but he didn’t say anything thinking that everything would be fine but then she left his side for a moment to go talk to the man and he checked his hip to see if he had his gun on him which he did. He didn’t want to use it but if this man did anything out of line he would not think twice about shooting and killing him where he stood. A few moments later however both Isabella and the man were walking back over to the table and Ivan was being introduced to a man named Mark who was the brother of a friend of Isabella’s though he could tell by the look in Mark’s eyes what Mark truly wanted and that wasn’t friendship but he faked a smile anyway and shook the man’s hand pleasantly not wanting Isabella mad at him right now because he was trying to get her and Joren back to the place they were before all of this baby stuff separated them a little. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Mark please sit and eat with us.. Can I get you anything a beer, chicken, steak anything” he asked being part owner of Joren’s bar while Joren was away.

"Nice to meet you too sir" He took a seat and shook his head. "No thank you." He looked at Isabella who was clearly happy to see him. He reached out and gave her hand a squeeze. "Isa here told me that Joren is alive after all, you must have been shocked to hear that Isa's father had told her he was killed?" She asked lightly.

Isabella smiled happily at Mark, she was happy to have a friend. Someone she knew would be on her side, and not try to 'show' her how Joren did love her. While she knew he did she needed someone on her side for all of this. Ivan was more of a father to Joren, since he had known him longer. She didn't think she should explain that Ivan wasn't really Joren's father and as she looked to Ivan she could only hope he didn't either. She pulled her hand slowly from Mark's finding it felt funny to hold hands with anyone other then Joren. "Mark is a layer up in New York...He became a very dear friend to me." She explained so Ivan would know how Mark knew of Joren. though now she wondered if Ivan had ever been told what her father had told of Joren after she left. She didn't think she or Joren had spoken of it other then when she had yelled at him.

Ivan looked at her “It’s a pleasure to have a friend of our dear Bell here with us at last.. You see she has spoken very highly of her friends in New York to the point where everyone feels like they know each friend personally so to actually meet one of you is a very high honor in my life” he said honestly “Also yes Joren is in fact still alive and if he wouldn’t have been needed for his job right now then he would be here with Isabella” Ivan said honestly before looking at her happily “Also yes I was quite upset hearing that Mr. Harper had told her that Joren was dead. You see Joren went through major depression period in life where he thought it best to kill himself because Isabella was his life it wasn’t until he found work that he began living again but he was still depressed but he could work himself to death until the day they met again which is when he stopped working as much. The only reason he’s doing the job he is now is because I got sick and couldn’t do it myself” Ivan said honestly but when Mark took her hand he stood up slowly and said “Well Mark if you change your mind just tell me and I can have one of the waitresses get you anything you want. Excuse me though while I go talk to my daughter in law. I need to make sure she has enough money. She moved out wanting to be more independent with her baby on the way but I know that some of these waitresses sometimes don’t make enough money so I want to make sure she stays well fed” Ivan said walking over to where Veronika was. “We need to talk Veronika. I don’t like this guy he’s in love with Isabella and if Joren saw Mark holding her hand then he would break every bone in this young man’s body.”

“I’ll go take care of this” Veronika said softly as she held a tray of food in her hand and walked over accidentally tripping and spilling some of the sauce on Isabella’s shirt. She to make it look more real fell to the ground to make it look like she had honestly tripped “Oh my God Isabella I am so sorry I swear it was an accident I didn’t mean too” she said playing it off very well about how sad she was that she spilled sauce on Isabella’s dress “Come with me darling we’ll get this shirt cleaned” Veronika said grabbing Isabella’s hand lightly trying to pull her to the back where she could help clean the dress.

Isabella smiled as she listened to Ivan talk about Joren. She couldn't help but miss the man she loved. She looked down when Ivan spoke of the job, she didn't blame Ivan at all. Looking back to Mark she smiled, happy to have a friend. She watched at Ivan walked over to Veronika, before speaking to Mark. They talked about his sister and her new husband. Isabella was happy for her friend and as Marked asked more about Joren Veronika slipped and spilled sauce on Isabella top. Letting out a gasp she jumped up and then turned to Veronika. "Oh my... are you ok?" She asked. She helped Veronika up and let the woman pulled her into the back. Isabella looked down at her dress and felt tears burned her eyes. It was a simply dress, light blue in color and truly nothing special. However it was a dress Joren bought her and was his favorite on her. She looked up at Veronika as she fought back the tears. She didn't know what to say.

Mark watched as Isabella was dragged into the back room. He could do little more then shake his head. His dark eyes fell on Ivan and he could do little more then smirk at the man. He had been in love with Isabella for years, had even tried to buy her. However Erin Greenway had been able to pay more. He sat back down, not taking his eyes off the older man.

Veronika was still trying not to cry as they made it to the back room “Here let me take that Isabella I’ll clean it right up. I’m such a clumsy person” she said looking at Isabella waiting to give her the shirt. Once Isabella did give her, her shirt she began cleaning it up as slowly as she could but made to look like it was hard for her to wash the piece of clothing because of her rather large belly. “I’m sorry it’s taking so long I didn’t mean to make such a mess on your shirt it’s just I tripped over my own feet because I can’t see them anymore.”

Ivan walked back over to the table looking at Mark “I know what your intentions are with Isabella sir I might be old but I’m not stupid. So I want to warn you right now if you try anything funny that you’ll have to personally deal with Joren and that’s one man that you do not want to mess with. Erin Greenway learned that lesson the hard way he was literally beat to death by Joren as Joren tried to defend the honor of the woman he loves. Not to mention before Mr. Harper had a paper that mentioned all of the men who tried buying the hand of Isabella and there was a Mark from New York that was on the list that wouldn’t happen to be you would it” he asked curiously knowing he had enough time to do an interrogation on Mark before Isabella got back. “Don’t worry I won’t let her know that you were trying to buy her like you would buy furniture or a house, or a horse.. Not a human being people are not meant to be sold do you understand?”

Isabella just handed over the shirt. She didn't say anything, just sat in a chair looking out the back window. She swallowed hard and it was a few minutes before she spoke. Saying something she had never said to anyone, something she didn't plan on saying to anyone. "I'm thinking about going back to New York." Her voice was simple, weak like, everything had been lost and to her it had been.

Ivan's words didn't do anything to the smirk on Mark's face. "For someone who loved Isa, he sure wasn't around a lot. I have care for that girl since she came to New York. " He sat forward his chocolate eyes lookign over the mans face. "Erin was nothing but a weak man. I how ever have not always lived with a silver spoon in my mouth. I did try to buy, in hopes she could love me like I had her. To save her from a life like most girls get." Every word Mark spoke was true. He wasn't a bad guy, would never do anything to hurt Isabella. But he did love her, almost as much as Joren did.

Veronika dropped the shirt and looked at Isabella with her mouth agape as she heard what Isabella had to say "How could you say such things that is downright crazy girl" she said looking at Isabella. "Listen I know that things between you and Joren are well in better terms shaky but you can't just let everything go to hell because of problems in the relationship you should work these things out with Joren to have the life you've both wanted for over ninety-eight percent of your life" Veronika said honestly as she looked at the woman who she called her sister.

"You've loved that girl for ten years that's all fine and dandy but Isabella and Joren have loved each other for twenty years and they are both madly in love with each other so why would you want to try and ruin that. If you love her like you claim would you rather not her be happy with the man she has loved almost her entire life" Ivan asked honestly wanting to make a point to the young kid who sat in front of him. "I am only telling you this because you really do seem like a good kid and I don't say that about to many people. You know an honest day's work and earned every penny you have which is respectable and I understand how you feel about her because she is a really wonderful woman that I won't deny but please with all do respect don't talk about Joren until you actually have met him. Joren does what needs to be done and sometimes people get hurt because of it but he doesn't mean to hurt them. Not to mention that Joren never came up to New York because he was dealing with the loss of his baby sister was raped, stripped and murdered."

Isabella shook her head. "Joren... he doesn't talk to me.... he has shut me out.. this isn't what I want." She looked at the woman who was her sister. Tears burning her cheeks. "He did this, this is his fault... I wish I was with child, I wish I could give him the baby he wants so bad." She shook her head again

Mark shook his head. "I'm sorry for Joren loss.... but Isa doesn't look happy" He shifted, leaning slightly over the table. "Don't tell me you don't see it... that dead look in her eyes. Even with that happy smile of hers she still looked sad. She looks broken so I really question if this Joren is making her as happy as he should. "

Isabella reached out taking the shirt back from Veronika, not caring it still had sauce on it. She put the shirt on and walked out to the table Ivan and Mark sat at. The dead smile slipped on her face as she kissed Mark's Cheek. "It was so good to see you again." Her blue eyes fell on Ivan. "I'm ready to go home..." With that she left... walking out and untying the horses. She sat in the cart, waiting for Ivan.

Veronika looked at Isabella "Listen Joren is just as hurt as you are you should try talking this out with him and make things right before leaving something you've wanted since you were a little girl. The love you two shared might be shaky but it's still there darling and that's what you need to remember trust me" Veronika said hugging Isabella tightly as she handed back the shirt watching her leave.

"Listen Mark if you do anything to break up this relationship I would pray to the lord in heaven above that Joren never get's his hand on you. I wont say anything or do anything for it it not my place to do so. But Joren...Joren isn't in his right mind and he is hungry for blood and he doesn't care whose blood it is. If you become his enemy then no one not even your own private army could save you for Joren will find you and he will kill you. That is what he is, that is who he is especially when it comes to the woman he's wanted to date since he was a small boy" Ivan said watching Isabella walking out "Just think things through son because you seem like a good man. I'd hate to see you killed by the monster that lives inside of Joren" he said patting Mark's hand before turning to walk outside with the food and beer that had recently been brought to the table it was now wrapped up in a aluminum wrap and he walked to the carriage before slowly pulling himself on the seat beside Isabella "Let me ask you right now Isabella do you love Joren? I want an honest answer and remember darling that I am on no one's side bcause I am a neutral party in this whole thing because I love you and Joren equally as if you were my children because you both are."

Back
Top Bottom