Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Isabella wasn't sure how long she slept but when she woke she was alone. She moved slowly toward the washroom. There was a stickiness between her legs and she could feel a bit of stiffness. She washed up before finding a light blue dress to slip on. She made her way down stair stopping in the doorway when she saw Joren. She just stood there watching him as he read, he looked so happy. Moving toward him she came to a stop in front of him. "Can I join you?" She asked softly. Waiting for the okay before she slipped into his lap. Her head resting on his shoulder. "I woke up and you weren't there. I hope this don't become a normal thing." She teased him lightly. It was a while before she spoke again. "I ... I would like to get something from my parent's home. There are pictures, and other items. If that is ok with you. I'd like to do it before I sale the house"

Joren continued to read the book 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue' it was a book wrote about one of his all time favorite Authors Edgar Allan Poe. Joren had come to know about the brilliance of Edgar Allan Poe as a young child when he had heard a street perfomer doing a performance of The Raven in the middle of the streets. From that point he fell in love so when he got rich he bought every single book or poem that was published from him. He continued putting all the attention he had into reading the book when a very familiar and loving voice speaking to him so he slowly put a piece of paper inside of the book placing it on the table beside him with a smile "Of course you can join me darling I'd love nothing more than for you to join me" he said as he waited for her to sit on his lap. Once she did he wrapped his arm around her waist lovingly with a smile as he looked at her "I'm sorry darling it's just that here lately even before you got here I have been so busy that I haven't had time to just read which is something that I love. So while you were asleep I decided that I'd come down here crack open a good Edgar Allan Poe book and just read until you woke up and found me" Joren said smiling sweetly at Isabella. "Also I can assure that this will definitely not become a normal habit. But of course I will take you to your house. I'll get the wagon hitched up with a couple of horses we'll get the things you need from your home and then we can come home ourselves but since you are the owner of one of the largest homesteads in this entire state how about you and I talk about an idea that I had. Now you're completely in control on whether or not we do this but I have a way to maybe help fix the Harper family name from one that is a stuck-up and rich name to something more nice and caring. If you'd like to hear my idea I'll be more than happy to tell you" but then he leaned in to her ear and playfully whispered "But you'll have to tell me how bad you want to know" this was a joking reference to when they had been making love over half an hour ago and Isabella had told him to tell her how badly he wanted her.

Isabella curled into Joren's lap, happy to be in his arms once again. She smiled back at him, feeling bad he had been so busy. She knew he be busier now with her around, and if they had a child. A hot blush worked over her at his teasing. "Joren" she warned. She brushed her nose against his before giving him a deep kiss. "Oh I want to know really bad, please tell me." She teased right back. She spoke against his lips before giving him a kiss. She wasn't so sure she even cared to fix the Harper family name. Her father was a Harper and he had been so mean to everyone. She wouldn't always be a Harper, after all when Joren and her married. However a thought entered her head. What if Joren didn't plan to marry her anymore, was that why he was worried about the Harper family name. She tried to hide the fear in her eyes as she best she could.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella who was curled into him and he just looked down taking every inch of her beauty in as if looking at the worlds greatest treasure because to him she was what he treasured most in his life. "Alright well instead of selling your newly acquired home to some other rich man who will only look at it as a possible new Summer home in one of the most up and coming cities in the world. How about instead I furnish the home with fine furniture and pay out of pocket to supply food and we let people who are homeless or down on their luck and let them live in their. With the sheer size of this place we could make a difference for a lot of families who are in need of help" Joren said smiling he didn't know whether Isabella would like the idea but with the kind and giving person that she was Joren knew that she would at least think about the idea. Joren lightly placed his hand on her cheek caressing it lightly before stroking her cheek with his thumb "I love you no matter what happens" he said kissing her lovingly with a smile "And I know that I was just absolutely, disgustingly rude earlier" Joren said standing slowly as he put her back in the chair and walked out of the room for a moment before coming back sitting on his knee right in front of her slowly he took her hand in his own and pulled out the box that had the beautiful ring inside it "While saving your last name I want to offer you the chance to take a new one as well. Will you Miss Isabella Ann Harper please do me the honor of being the first and only Mrs. Isabella Ann Armand?"

Isabella smiled as she heard Joren's idea. She smiled up at him, kissing his lips lightly. "That is a great Idea. I would love to do that, with you." She didn't need to think about it. Sure she didn't want to save her father's last name, but she did want to help people. She had never wanted that man or Erin be killed, she simply just wanted them to leave her alone. She looked at him slightly confused when he next spoke. She was unsure what he was talking about, when had he been disgustingly rude. She giggled as he stood before putting her back on the chair. She watched him leave, slightly confused. She pulled her legs into the chair with her and wait for him to come back. A hot blush raced to her face and she felt tears burn her eyes when he got down on one knee. Her hands were shaking as she gave a small nod. "Yes" It came out a a squeak. She didn't give him time to put the ring on her finger before she threw herself at him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and with so much force he went toppling backwards.

"Well I am honestly glad that you like that idea so much darling and somehow I knew that you would be up for the idean... And of course you'd be helping out this is something we are going to do together as a couple because from this point on there is no you or I it will always be us that I promise to you" Joren said smiling. That was when he went out to get the ring. After she agreed to be his wife he put the ring on her finger but no sooner had that happened she was throwing herself at him so he caught her but fell back as well with her ontop of him "Oh no the last time I was like this the animal came out of you" he said teasingly as he leaned up to bite her lip playfully. Joren's hands went around her waist as he kissed her lovingly.

Isabella was so excited that she threw herself at Joren, making him fall back. She smiled down at him and laughed at his teasing. Kissing him back before pulling away. "I love you Joren." She kissed again before moving off of him. She looked down at the ring on finger, smiling at beautiful green stone. "Its beautiful." She smiled up at him before slowly standing up. A blush dancing across her face.

Joren smiled as he looekd at Isabella "Well of course this stone is beautiful darling I bought it to counter the absolute perfection that can only be called Isabella Harpe....I mean Isabella Armand" he said smiling as he kissed her lovingly with a smile "Now darling I love you more than life itself but let's go get everything out of your house before we turn it into a helpful and caring place for those who need it" Joren said kissing her lovingly with a smile as he stood up slowly helping Isabella to her feet "How about you go upstairs and get our guns and maybe pack us a picnic and we'll stop by Isabella Park to have a picnic under our tree before coming home tonight" Joren said wanting to have a romantic evening with Isabella to celebrate the fact that they would no longer have to deal with Erin Greenway.

Joren kissed Isabella once more before walking past her to go outside and got a team of horses ready to be hitched up to a wagon so they would be able to get everything she wanted or needed from the Harper family home. After he was done hitching the horses he leaned against the hitch and did something he hadn't done in a few days he pulled out a cigarette and a match and he lit the match by striking it on his boot and began smoking as he waited for Isabella to come outside knowing that she wouldn't take too long.

Isabella couldn't stop the big smile from slipping onto her face. Isabella Armand, it sounded so perfect together. She nodded giving him a small kiss before heading to their room. She grabbed both gun belts, slipping her's around her hips as she put on her shoes. She walked right into the kitchen and packed a simple meal for him. It would be nice to get away from all this and just be a normal couple for a little while. Walking out toward were he stood she couldn't help the face she mad. She hated the way cigarettes smelled, it almost turned her stomach. She did her best not to let it show as she placed the picnic basket on the back of the wagon. She held out his belt for him to take with a small smile. Getting onto the wagon she smiled as they headed toward her family home. "What are you going to do with your parents land?" She asked lightly. The small house was no longer there, but his father had had some nice land. She remembered her father had tried to buy it before.

Joren smiled as he happily took the belt from Isabella and wrapped it around his hips before helping Isabella up into the wagon. Slowly he made his way to the other side and lifted himself up on the wagon and he whipped the reigns and the wagon was off. "Well darling I really haven't thought about what I was going to do I mean there is a lot of land there that has been in the family for generations. Hell my pa's great grandfather came here once the lands were being settled on and since then every Armand in history has farmed that land. Maybe we could make the land a farm and I could farm it so we can all have fresh food. Then when our kids are born we can teach them the value of a dollar by making them work as chores and getting paid for it. Now I understand we'll also spoil our kids which is fine I just want our kids to be spoiled while also knowing the value of a dollar and not thinking they'll get any special because of the money running through their bloodline you know what I mean darling" Joren said smiling at her happily. It didn't take long especially with them talking for the time to pass and them to pull up to the Harper home. Slowly Joren stepped down and walked over to the other side of the wagon so he could help Isabella down. As he was helping her though he looked over to see if Joren's dead body was still there and noticed that it was no longer where he had left it which meant the men had taken care of it. "Ah here we go darling are you ready to face this place again after trying so hard to get away" Joren asked with a smile as he kissed the top of both of Isabella's hands.

Isabella agreed with everything Joren had to say about their children. She couldn't wait to see little Joren's running around their home. It didn't take long for them to reach the Harper home, or it didn't feel like long. She took his hand as she made her way down the wagon. It seemed like all she did was smile when Joren was around. "Lets go" She laced her fingers with his as she pulled him along with her. She walked inside and couldn't help but gasp at the sight of blood on the living room floor. She knew Ivan had killed her father, but she hadn't thought about the blood being there. She moved slowly up the stairs and couldn't help but laugh. "My daddy would be so mad to know you were coming into my room" She joked slightly.
Reaching her room she opened the door. It hadn't change too much since she was a girl, she hadn't been there after all. She walked over to a trunk and opened it she started to dig around it before she pulled out a photobook. It was one she had put together while she was in school, it has pictures of her and her mother and even a few of Joren. She placed it beside the trunk before pulling everything out of the trunk, then placed the book back inside. "All the old clothes can go to families who need them" She told him. She wasn't taking any of her old clothes, they were too fancy for the life she wanted to have with Joren. She grabbed some more books, a jewelry box and a few other things. "I ... I want to grab my mothers wedding ring and wedding dress" She explained with a blush. She walked into her parents room and moved to grab her mothers stuff.
She stopped when she saw another wedding dress hanging in the room. She looked at it; White with a long train, Jewels cover the skirt and bust. It was clear this was to be the dress she would wear to her wedding to Erin. She pulled the dress down, ripping it up at she walked to her parents fireplace. She threw the dress into the fire place before trying to start a fire. Tears burned her eyes when she thought of how her father had just sold her off, how could he do such a thing. Hadn't he cared for her at all, hadn't he wanted her to be loved and happy.

Joren smiled as he walked up to the house along with her laughing as she spoke about how her daddy would be mad that he was entering her room. Though in all honesty he had been in her room a lot more than her father knew of when they were children. "Yes, yes he would be very upset" Joren said laughing "Alright go get your mother's wedding dress and rings and I'll take this stuff we're keeping out to the the wagon" he said picking up the things in the box before carrying them downstairs placing them carefully in the back of the wagon before making his way back inside though when he got in there he heard what could only be decribed as loud ripping noises thinking something was wrong Joren pulled his gun and ran upstairs to find Isabella trying to burn a dress. One that obviously brought bad memories to her so he walked up behind her crouching on the floor and said. "You know darling if you wanted fire use a match" with that Joren struck a match and threw it into the fireplace watching as the dress she had thrown in began to burn. "Let me guess that was the dress you were supposed to wear on your wedding night with Erin... Such a shame that never happened huh" he said in a teasing voice as he stood up holding his hand out to her "Come darling let's gather the rest of the things and we shall be out of here."

Isabella knew Joren had been in her room as a child, but it was different now. She packed the things she wanted into a trunk before heading to her parents room. She ripped up the wedding dress her father had gotten her. She looked up when she heard Joren's voice. She shot him a playful glare before watching him set the dress in fire. She laughed lightly at his teasing. "Such a shame... that's for sure" She said teasingly agreed. She happily took his hand and stood. "I'm ready to be done with this place." She said lightly. She went with him back to her room, grabbing a bag she had packed and headed back to the wagon. Placing the things back into the wagon she took one last look at house that had been her home for many years. "I don't want to come back here, I ... Everything inside can be given to the people who live here" She told him.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella happily as he said "Alright but aren't you at least going to come back here once with me after I get it rennovated. I would like for you to cut the ribbon of the newly built Isabella Armand house" Joren said wanting to entice her back here so everyone could know exactly who was helping him. Because for all that Joren cared Isabella was helping these people not him. "But now that you've taken out everything that you wanted or needed let us get to lover's lane to have our beautiful picnic under the most romantic tree on the face of this planet" Joren said helping Isabella up into the wagon before getting up into the wagon as well before whipping the reigns lightly watching as the horses began running off at a quite decent speed. "Well darling how are you feeling" he asked taking one hand and placing it on hers as he held her hand in his. "My God that ring looks beautiful on your perfect little finger."

Isabella gave him a look, knowing what he was trying to do. "Yes my love, I will come back to cut the ribbon." There was a hint of playfulness in her voice. They headed toward the park, the lot of land he had bought for her like he had promised. Her fingers laced with his and she smiled happily over at him. "I'm feeling happy, Happier then I have felt in years" She said. She rested slightly against him. "I'm happy to be free of my father, happy to have a father who cares (Speaking of Ivan) and I'm going to marry the man I had tricked into be my friends with just a few cookies" She teased at the end. The only thing that could of made her life any more perfect was if she was with child. It was a waiting game now, though she was sure they would still make love, she couldn't know for sure for at least two more months.
Soon they reached her park, Isabella happily slipped from the Wagon. She smiled at Joren grabbed their basket. "Come on." She cooed before running toward their tree. She smiled as she reached the big old oak tree. She took a seat in the soft grass, looking out at the flowers that graced the land.

Joren smiled as he said "Good, good I want you here when we cut the ribbon you are after all the woman who is donating this home to be used for good use" he said looking at her with a smile. "Hey in my defense darling those were absolutely delicious cookies you can't blame me for falling for that trick" he said jokingly as he walked to their tree "You know though I'm glad you're happy it means a lot to me that I could not only give you the family that you always wanted. But there is a large possibility that we could be soon raising our own family which means a lot more to me. Though don't think I am not going to tell everyone who attends our wedding that I was tricked into marriage by another batch of those delicious cookies" Joren said playfully as he ran to the tree with her and fell onto the grass right beside her before placing his head in her lap staring at her happily "You know darling I remember when we would come here in the middle of the night and we'd be staring at the stars. My head would be in your lap and you'd be running your hand through my hair and we'd be talking about all the things we were going to do when we grew up. I also remember our fake marriage all those years ago where we married each other under this very tree I still have the ring you gave me when I became your husband."

Isabella laughed at Joren, watching him lay down next to her. Her fingers brushed lightly through his hair. She looked down when he started to talk. She smiled lovely at him and laughed again when he spoke of her running her finger through his hair like she was. She was shocked to hear he still had the ring from their fake marriage. "I can't believe you still have that thing" She said lightly. She had used one of her gold rings her daddy had given her. She shook her head and looked out over the land again. She smiled as she thought of all the time they had spent there, Mostly at night after their families had gone to bed. "Remember that one time you had the bright Idea of kissing me and that creepy old man showed up." She shook her head remembering after their first kiss the old man was just looking at them. He didn't say anything and Isabella was quick to pull Joren told him. She never did see that old man again, or learn who he was. Looking down at him she moved t give him a kiss, though it was slightly awkward with how they sitting/laying.

"Yeah I still have the ring I actually always keep it on me" Joren said pulling his wallet from his back pocket inside was a picture of Isabella that she had given him and the gold ring she had also given him "See" he said handing her his wallet "Oh yeah I remember that kiss it's when I officially knew I was in love with you... The old man however was creepy but I figured out who he was.. He's the man who killed my sister and several other girls from our town. I think he saw you and was trying to kidnap, rape and kill you as well but when he saw me he backed off and left you alone knowing he was too old to fight off two people at one time. Though when she reached down to kiss him he sat up so where it'd be less awkward and he kissed her passionately as his hand went to her cheek lightly caressing it.

Isabella was happy to see he still had the ring. She loved the fact he kept the things she had given him. She spoke of their first kiss, and the creepy old man who had seen them. Hearing who he was sent a shiver down her spine. She leaned down to kiss him, happy when he sat up to make it less awkward.A smile tugged on her lips as she kissed him back passionately. Pulling back she nipped at his lip. "I'm hungry" She said lightly. While kissing was nice, and she wanted to do it some more, her stomach growled a bit making it clear she needed to eat. She couldn't help but think about how much her life had changed over a matter of days. She smiled at looked over at Joren, taking in his handsome face. "You know.. it was my mom who brought us together... if she hadn't passed I wouldn't of ever come home. I was so sure you were dead like my daddy said you were."

Joren smiled as he kissed Isabella back until she pulled away saying that she was hungry. "Well darling if you're hungry then eat you goofy woman" he said laying his head back in her lap happy to be with her under the place where his life changed for the better. "You know it could've just been me being a young dumb child but I always thought your mother liked me. She was always so pleasant around me. She'd compliment me hell she even bought me my first gun when I became an outlaw but I think she knew what would happen to you once she died so when she died her spirit lived on fulfilling her final work here on Earth by getting us to meet in that pub all those nights ago" Joren said explaing several things that he still hadn't told her about his life. "The day we met I had no intention of going to the pub I was in town because we we're intimidating a man who slapped Veronika on the other side of town. Though I kept hearing this soft sweet mother like voice telling me to go to the pub. This was before I even knew your mom was dead and so I finally went to the pub to get a drink thinking maybe I was going crazy from the heat since I'd been out all day in the sun and then I met you" he said looking at her. "Which was for the best because I saved you from Erin and your father. Also according to Ivan Erin told him that once he caught me all men who helped him catch you were going allowed to rape you before he took you sexually. He told me this after I killed Erin and the thought scared me more than anything i've ever heard."

Rolling her eyes at being called goofy she pulled out some of the food she had brought along. She picked at it as he sat with his head in her lap once more. Her eyes moved back down toward his when he started to speak of her mother. She gave him a small nod "My mother did like you, that's why she let you over all the time?" She asked teasingly. However it was his next words that made her look away. She didn't want to know what Erin was going to do with her. The truth was she didn't even want to think of her life before Joren. "I don't want to talk about Erin or my father any more" She said as she went back to eating. Her blue eyes watched the worlds around them. A few stains of her red hair had come loose from her messy bun. She could feel them brushing against the skin of her shoulder. "Tell me about your life after I left, before you became an outlaw."

"Alright no more talk about them darling I do not want to upset you" Joren said smiling at her happily as he just laid there thinking until she spoke again "My life after you left before I became an outlaw huh.. Well when I was eighteen my my parent's kicked me out of their home I was into a lot of incidents that they found unappropriate to have around my younger sister. I tried to find work immediately but I found that the skills of a son of a farmer was quite limited and so within a couple of months I was homeless, had no money for food or a place to live. I was killing animals to eat and sleeping in an open field no matter what the weather was like. My gun eventually rusted and I went hungry for months. One day I was in the middle of town begging for money when your mother found me..She spent her own money to buy me the guns I am now carrying and she put me in a hotel paying my rent for six months. Four months later my sister was killed and I in a blind fit of rage went after that man who killed her and I shot him right between the eyes. Little did I know he was an outlaw who was wanted for a rather large bounty. So I collected on it, paid your mother back the money she used to pay for me a place to live and I became addicted to the money at that time which is when I had the plan to steal money and Sixgun Armand was born and Joren Armand died inside until I found you a few days ago. That was when a balance between Joren and Sixgun was finally made" he said looking at the ground "I didn't know your mother had died and I wish now that I could thank her because if she hadn't saved me that day and bought me these guns I don't know how I would've lived."

Isabella was happy when Joren agreed to drop the subject. She listened as he talked about his life after she left and before becoming an outlaw. She offered him a soft smile. "My mom loved you, she really did." Her voice was soft as she thought of her mother. She knew her mother would of stood beside the pair had she still been alive. She slowly moved, wiggling from under his head. She crawled on top of him, her body resting fully on top of his. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of him. "I use to dream that they hadn't of sent me away. They we grew older together, that once we were teenagers you told me you loved me. My mother and your parents pushed for us to be together. Then when we came of age we ran off to get married." Her voice was soft and she cuddled closer into him. She was quickly learning her favorite thing was to simply curl up into his hold. She would be happy to simply sit in his lap while he read a book, maybe even read it to her. "What kind of house are you having built for us?" She was enjoying the time they could simply be a normal couple.

"Yes I know she did and it made my life easier I never felt like I paid her enough so I would send cash to her every month placing it in a secret hiding spot that only she knew about so your father wouldn't get his hands on it" Joren said smiling as he felt her climb onto him and he sat up slowly holding her in his arms tightly "I used to have a similar dream my dear it's one of the many reasons I never forgot about you how could I with you being the subject of almost every dream I've had since the day you left. I'm having a simple two story home built for us so where we can get married, have children and have our privacy. Close enough that I can still run the group but far enough away that we won't feel overwhelmed by the many people coming in and out of the clubhouse" he said looking at her happily.

She smiled happily when he talked about the house he was having built for him. She was excited to be able to have a place of their own. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy their family, she just needed them not always around. Her body was relaxed against his as she enjoyed the heat coming from him. "I can't wait to have our own place" She said. She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes. "Did you eve kill anyone... I mean other then Erin and the guy who killed your sister?"

(sorry really bad writers block)

Back
Top Bottom