Haganai Eroge RP (Charlmeister & HeartOfTheDarkness)

"It was alright. I don't think that was the type of place we are use to going to, so I think everyone was a bit worn out by it, but Kobato seemed to enjoy herself, seeing various other cosplayers." The convention didn't really seem like his type of place. Since people were often threatened by his appearance, it was probably best to go to places without too many people. And Kobato and Sena had their little incident with the crowds, and Yozora looked like she was about to die from the crowds. The beach was a much better trip for them since they were all alone.

"I much prefer doing things like this, especially with you around." Kodaka reached around the grabbed Sena's hip, pulling her over to his lap. Having her sit on his lap, he rested his head on her back, feeling comfortable with her around. It was tempting to take this moment a step further, but he didn't think it was a good idea. With Kobato asleep next to them, Stella downstairs, and Pegasus can come home at any minute, it was just asking for trouble.

Sena's face turned an even deeper shade of red when he pulled her onto his lap. She kept her voice down for Kobato's sake, and called him an idiot, almost pushing away from his embrace. But if she said she hated it, that would be a lie. She missed them being like this; and to her it seemed an eternity since they were last intimate with each other.

She glanced down at Kobato then up to Kodaka. There was the thought to take Kodaka back to his guest room but Sena didn't exactly want to leave the room. "I'm gonna lock the door," she said and kissed him on the lips quickly before getting up to push the door closed then turn the latch. She came back over to Kodaka, facing him as she straddled him and kissed him again.

It wasn't exactly a good idea to do this right next to Kobato, and the thought caused her to pull away from Kodaka and move to the side of her bed. She motioned for him to follow her and slid back on top of him, kissing him again.

While he still didn't like the idea of doing this while it's still daylight outside and with Kobato still in the room, it was hard to resist the temptation. And it looked like Sena couldn't resist either. Following her to her bed, he sat beside her before she returned to straddling him. "I love you Sena." He whispered to her in between kisses, his arms reaching around to grab her ass.

He was addicted to her, he knew it. It probably isn't the best thing, but he couldn't help enjoying it. His unquenchable lust for her body, his desire to be with her all the time, his endless thoughts about her. He was in love.

Reaching down, he began undoing his pants. With a quick motion of his hips, he gently rose up for a moment, just enough to slide his pants down and expose his hard member to his girlfriend.

She bit her lip when he raised up slightly and quickly to tug his pants down. Her hands were loosely wrapped around his neck and she looked down to see the length of him, erect between her thighs. Moving a hand down she cupped the hard flesh and felt the strong pulses. Her body reacted to the feel of him and she rocked against him as she stroked the length of him, her finhers lightly tracing the defined veins.

Her lips came back to his as she raised up on her knees slightly to lift her skirt and shift her panties to the side. Positioning herself on his tip, she sank down and clutched him tightly as he filled her. A loud moan almost escaped her but she bit her lip quickly and buried her face in his neck as she started to move.

The sensations weren't new to her but it still felt so good. She tightened around him as she moved, her moans soft and low against his neck as she moved against him. "I missed you," she said, her voice broken in between gasps.

Even after the multiple times they've done this, it still felt amazing to be inside of Sena. He held her close as his hips slowly began thrusting, trying not to make too much noise. "I missed you too." He whispered to her before muffling their moans by locking lips. He hated being away from her. In a way, he wanted to find an excuse to be together with her every second of every day.

In a way, having sex like this was a little bit exciting. Kobato was in the room, Stella was downstairs, and Pegasus might return home any minutes. The idea of them getting caught just made this a little bit more thrilling.

As Kodaka held their kiss for as long as possible, his hands began reaching up to her chest, groping her supple breasts through her shirt. It was a shame that they couldn't get too intimate, but perhaps this could probably hold them both over until later tonight. "Sleep with me tonight." He broke away from the kiss for a moment to tell her his desire to be with her tonight. He couldn't keep himself away from her, it was like he felt empty inside when they were separated.

It was getting harder for Sena to keep her moans quiet and she badly wanted to take his shirt off and her blouse, so she could feel his skin against hers. The tip of her tongue traced his bottom lip and she started to nip at the corners of his mouth, going down to his neck as she followed his rhythm and ground her hips into his. Her hand moved up, threading through his hair as she lifted her head to kiss him again.

When he asked her to sleep with him later, there was a warm feeling that settled in her stomach and goosebumps profiles her flesh. She nodded and pulled back to look at him. She gently cupped his cheek and kissed him again, deeply this time. She never really had any doubts before but Sena was sure she wanted to be with Kodaka for the rest of her life.

Her hips began to move faster and her soft moans became low whimpers. She moved her hand down between them and touched herself, massaging her clit. "I'm close," she whispered to him.

Feeling Sena's hips moving faster, Kodaka began to feel something building up inside of him. "So am I..." He responded. It didn't take much longer for him to reach his climax. He pulled Sena in for one more kiss, muffling his moans as he shot his seed deep into her.

After things calmed down, Kodaka kept Sena in his arms, holding him close to her. He wanted to keep going, he had to fight the urge to pull her onto the bed and forcefully take her, it was hard to hold back, but he knew that now wasn't the right time. And since tomorrow was Sunday, they could go at it for as long as they want tonight.

"I wish this moment would never end." He mumbled as he enjoyed holding his lover in his arms. His hand began stroking her soft and silky hair, and he could feel her chest pressing up against his as they remained close.

Sena stayed close to him, her head rested against his shoulder when their climax subsided. She didn't want it to end either but they had tonight to enjoy being in each other's company - alone. "I have to go to the bathroom," she said and moved away from him. Her inner thighs were sticky and she wanted to clean up. Pulling her skirt down and back in place, she walked over to the door and undid the latch then twisted the door open.

On the other side was Pegasus, his hand raised as if about to knock on the door. Sena's cheeks flushed instantly and she stammered a bit. "Daddy, I didn't hear you come in."
Pegasus looked at her then beyond her shoulder to Kodaka. Kobato was still asleep on the floor. "What were you guys doing?"
"Talking. We were playing a game before but Kobato fell asleep. Excuse me." She squeezed passed him and ran down the hallway to the bathroom.

He glanced down the hallway before looking back at Kodaka. He was about to question him about Sena's behavior but said nothing on that topic. They were teenagers but he trusted the two to some extent. Plus, he didn't think they would do anything with Kobato in the room.
"Sena told me you all went to a convention. How was it?"

Lucky for Kodaka, he had his pants pulled back up by the time Sena opened the door. He was just as surprised to see Pegasus at the door. Thankfully it seems that he didn't overhear them. While he seemed like a pretty relaxed person around them, he pretty much expected him to get upset if he found out the type of things that he's been doing with his daughter, even if it was consensual.

Good thing he changed the subject with the convention. "It was alright. There were a lot of interesting things, but I don't think it was enough to really make us want to go back again." Those crowds were awful, and even though it was an accident, he still didn't like how Kobato was wandering around alone. Who knows what could've happened to her. Sure something might happen to Sena, but with the type of crowd they were with and with her personality, she could probably handle herself much better than Kobato could.

Kobato finally decided to wake up. When she lifted her head, she took a moment to try and remember where she was and look for her brother. Looking behind her, she saw her brother sitting on Sena's bed, and her father was was standing in the doorway. After coming here so often, the man no longer became threatening and instead she felt a warm fatherly feeling when she saw the man, though it makes sense since he was old friends with her dad.

Pegasus nodded, "It could be better next time, maybe," he said with a slight shrug. He was about to leave when he saw Kobato raise her head, finally awake. He looked down at her and smiled, thinking that for a second she resembled his daughter when she was younger. "Hi Kobato," he greeted her then straightened from leaning against the door frame. "You two are staying the night right." It wasn't a question. "I'll see you at dinner, later then."

He left the room and some minutes after that, Sena came in. She looked from Kodaka to Kobato, smiled at her then looked back to him. "What did he say?" she asked as she sat next to Kobato, her legs tucked beneath her. After cleaning up, she had stayed in the bathroom, biding the time until she knew her dad would leave the room. She couldn't look her father in the eye after what she had just done. After doing something like that and seeing her dad right after...it sort of made her feel dirty. She didn't even want to think about how he would react if he ever found out they were messing around.

Kodaka kind of got the hint that Sena was a bit uncomfortable seeing her father after what they just did. If they took even a minute longer, there was a chance that he could catch them in the act. While he seemed to like Kodaka and he approved of their relationship,, e probably won't be happy to learn that they are fooling around behind his back.

Once Sena sat beside Kobato, she rested her head on Sena's lap, still pretty tired from the day. "Nothing much. He just asked about our trip to the convention and he invited Kobato and I to stay the night." At least he didn't seem suspicious of what they were doing, they'll have to remember to be more careful next time.

Moving over to the couch where the girls were, he leaned over the back of the couch, resting his head on Sena's shoulder. Reaching down, he stroked his little sister's hair as she continued to relax on Sena's lap. "We should take a trip somewhere, just the three of us. I think it would be nice." Nobody else from the club, nobody to bother them. Just Kodaka, Kobato, and Sena, the three of them enjoying their time together.

"Oh," she answered and glanced at the door. She was relieved for the most part that her father hadn't found anything suspicious between the two of them; or could detect anything from the atmosphere. Sena smiled when Kobato rested her head in her lap and stroked her soft hair. She guessed Kobato was still exhausted, and she hadn't slept long either.

"Like where?" she asked, looking up at Kodaka. She felt her face flush when he leaned his head against her shoulder. They were like an actual family and it was almost too overwhelming for Sena. "Sure, but Kobato would sleep with me. You'd have to sleep in a seperate room, or on a different futon," she said, looking away from him. "Maybe we could go back to the beach house that I took you guys last time."

She was actually pretty cute when she got embarrassed, although not in the way where Yozora tortures her (then he just feels a bit guilty). To think that he'll have a family with her some day, with a house, and children, and he'll have a job, it all seemed too weird, and yet he loved the idea of doing this with Sena.

"Sounds good. We can go swimming, I can cook us dinners again, it'll be fun." Without the club. He thought the trip was a lot of fun, and it wasn't like he hated their presence, he just wanted to have some alone time with Sena. Since they were dating, he wanted to go do couples things with her. Of course Kobato would come along, Sena wouldn't tolerate leaving her home alone. And they'll be able to have some alone time together, maybe a late night walk on the beach or something.

Back
Top Bottom