Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

DarkMudkip

Cluster
The year is 845. Humanity is on the brink of extinction; hunted and devoured by monstrous creatures known as Titans. To keep humanity safe, three walls have been erected to keep back the Titans; Wall Maria, Wall Rose and Wall Sina. And for 100 years, humanity has lived in peace and prosperity.

In the Trost District of Wall Rose, ten year old Carmina Fiore watches the Survey Corps leave scornfully while her seventeen year old sister watches jealously, "I wish I could be in the Survey Corps." "Alessa, the Survey Corps are full of idiots who think they can help humanity by getting eaten by Titans..." Carmina grumbled, "Which is why I'm happy mom agreed to letting you join the Garrison." Alessa smirked and ruffled her sister's hair, "You're just jealous that you aren't old enough to become a soldier~" "Shut your mouth, Alessa." Carmina swatted her sister's hand away, "I'll become a soldier when Titans breach the walls." "Don't jinx humanity, Carmina!" Her mother called, making her wince.

Meara pulled her long, frizzy orange hair over shoulder and braided it quickly, then poked her head into the living room. "Ronan! I'm gonna go meet up with Carmina! Tell Pa when he gets back!" "Whatever, don't let your hair eat her!" "Shut up!" Ronan's laughter could be heard and Meara puffed her freckled cheeks up, hurrying out the door and jogging down the road, she spotted her friend after a couple minutes of jogging and she broke into a wide grin, breaking into a run. "Carmina~!" She called, waving.

"Hm?" "Oh, look at the time, I'm needed for patrols!" "A-Alessa!!" Carmina called as her sister retreated. She quickly tried to look good, pulling her long chocolate and bronze tresses into a braided crown, scowling heavily before giving up and letting her hair fall free. She smiled widely, "Meara!"

Meara stopped in front of her friend, grinning happily. "So what'cha doin' out here?" She watched as the gates closed, then she turned to Carmina. "They're leaving again?" A sad look crossed her face, they're really brave going out there with those... You know... Things."

"They're idiots." Carmina grumbled angrily, "There's no way we're going to defeat the Titans...why bother trying?" She muttered. "How dare you say such a thing!" Carmina looked, seeing a member of the Garrison glare down at her, "They're aiding in humanity's survival!" "Yeah, well, its been a hundred years and not a damn thing has happened! So, its pointless for those men and women to throw their lives awa-!" She was cut off when he punched her, knocking her down.

Meara gasped and crouched down, helping Carmina into a sitting position. "Carmina..!" She looked back to the man and scowled. "My Pa said good men shouldn't hit women!" Her defiant eyes flashed. "Especially children..!" She balled her fists, her legs trembled. She agreed with Carmina, but she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"She ain't a woman. And she certainly doesn't have the mouth of a child." He huffed. Carmina wiped the blood away from her busted lip with the back of her hand, scowling at the man. He glared, "Learn your place, kid." He hissed and walked away. Carmina grumbled angrily, "If my sister wasn't in the Garrison, I'd hate them, too.."

Meara turned and helped Carmina up, frowning softly. "You shouldn't pick fights with them... They think they're better than everyone." She said, dusting her friend off. "Let's go take care of your lip, okay?"

Meara smiled, shaking her head. "Don't worry about it..!" She took Carmina's hand and started for home. "Ronan's home, so you'll have to ignore him and his stupid mouth."

"He says it's just gonna get frizzier and frizzier, but Pa says it'll change once I hit my teens." She said, playing with a wisp that curled off of her braid. She opened the door to her home, leading Carmina inside.

Meara grinned, walking lightly on her feet. It was deathly quiet, maybe Ronan wasn't home anymore? No, he was the master of making people think he wasn't home. She took her to the kitchen, getting a cloth and getting it wet, moving over and dabbing gently at Carmina's lip.

"He shouldn't have hit you anyway... Hitting a woman or a child is wrong.." She said, her brows furrowing as she finished cleaning Carmina's lip. "But you're tough." She grinned.

It was to late. A tall skinny boy with a pale complexion and dazzling green eyes poked his head around the corner, a grin splitting his freckled face. He pushed his auburn hair out of his eyes and sauntered out. "Hey Carry-" "Carmina." Meara corrected with a scowl. "Yeah, anywa- woah! What happened to your lip?" Ronan moved over to the two, a few inches taller than the two girls, moving closer to Carmina to get a closer look at her busted lip.

"One of the Garrison punched me for calling the Survey Corps stupid." Carmina answered, "Better than what he could've done, I guess..."

"Well that was pretty stupid." Ronan flicked her forehead and looked to Meara. "Should I help you unbraid your hair, you shouldn't keep the poor soldier trapped in your hair all day!" He feigned worry. "Shut your mouth!" Meara smacked Ronan over the head with the wet cloth and he cackled in delight, dodging as she went for another whack.

Carmina smiled softly and shook her head, "The Survey Corps should be coming back in a couple days...but knowing our luck, they'll be back sooner..." Her smile vanished as she stared at the floor, "Maybe humanity will get lucky and we'll learn more about the Titans this time..."

Ronan shrugged and scratched his head. "Maybe." He got a distant look in his eyes, but his impish grin made it disappear. "So what are you two hags doing today? Gonna turn people to stone by glaring at them?" He teased. "You're so immature Ronan." "You're so immature Ronan." He mimicked.

((I love them~))

Carmina snickered, "Actually, I was thinking about helping Meara make a potion to turn you into a frog! Wouldn't that be somethin'?"

((Huehuehue~))

Meara stuck her tongue out at Ronan and her brother's eyes widened a bit. "I always tried to tell Pa you two were witches!" He said, feigning fear. "That's right! I'm a witch!" She grinned.

Back
Top Bottom