Cafe SpaceTime [MellowYellow, Eclipse Jalorda]

Jade hadn't been aware that biting of any kind was a thing for her. She was a little curious about what else would or would not turn her on. Would she discover it all today? Would she pester Dave two weeks later about how he needed to have zip ties at his house next time she came over and not explain why? She blushed, giggling quietly. "I bet you have all sorts of things you like too. " She was going to discover each one too, one by one.

She moaned into his kiss, curling her arms around him. She haphazardly worked her tongue against his, finding it hard to do the best she could with his fingers pushing into her. It felt so, so wonderful. It took her a good ten minutes of intense work to feel as good as he made her in the first thirty seconds.

He could feel Jade's confidence falter slightly, the pleasure she was receiving making her movements a little more sluggish and awkward as she worked to focus herself. It led to Dave smirking as their mouths pulled apart, and he seemed to want to press his advantage "Well, maybe. But I think you'll have to work for it if you want to find out just what I like..." Dave purred into her ear, wanting to heighten her excitement.

Honestly, Dave had never really thought on his own kinks that much. He, like many boys in their mid-to-late teens, seemed to focus more on any body parts they found attractive. Dave kept fingering her faster and faster, his digits wriggling about inside her hot depths. He wanted Jade to be the one who came first, getting her wet enough for what was to come. After all, he hardly wanted to hurt her.

Jade blushed, turning her head to kiss his cheek. "Mean. That's a challenge, don't think I won't find out." She giggled. Jade would make it a game, entertaining herself and him at the same time. Although he seemed really good at entertaining her whether there was a game or not. His fingers pushed just right, making her breath break and catch. She gasped for breath as she moaned, her fingers tracing light circular patterns as they hovered over his skin.

Her body curled slightly back as she came, her moan high pitched and loud, sound forming loosely to sound like she was saying his name towards the end. She rested against him, her body pulsing with strings of delight. Her eyes lifted to meet his, sparking with joy and mischief. Jade kissed Dave softly, keeping her face close to his. "Well, wow."

She was even adorable as she came, those sweet squealing noises sending tingles racing down the length of the young man's spine. It was nice to know he could get her off... "Glad you liked it," Dave replied in a low growl, slowly pulling hs hand away and taking a moment to lick and suck his fingers clean of Jade's juices. They tasted great that much was for sure, and he could see himself drinking them alone for the rest of his days.

Dave grinned and suddenly pulled the dark haired girl into his lap, skin brushing against skin in an erotic embrace. "Ready to move onto the next stage?" he asked in a low purr. The blond groped her backside enticingly, the head of his cock pushing into the dark-haired girl's stomach.

Dave seemed to be on a one man mission to make her blush until her entire body turned pink. She was pretty sure that he'd succeed too. Unless he just turned her on. She didn't think that would count as a failure of mission though. But, she wanted him to feel as good as she felt. She had failed to really touch him, distracted by his fingers and her own excitement. He seemed to have that covered though, pulling her onto his lap.

Jade giggled. "Yeah, I am. Let's do this!" She cheered, dissolving into laughter. She brought her lips to his in a happy kiss, squirming against him. "Should I just- Or are you going to.." She giggled, trying to position herself in a somewhat suitable manner.

Stupid sexy Jade... Dave could feel his pulse quicken rapidly as she pressed into him, their warmth mingled into a great heat while her silky smooth skin sent tingles running along his own. Dave watched as she moved into position, her pussy so teasingly, tantalizingly close that he could almost feel the heat radiating off of it and tickling at the length of his hard shaft. Hm... now just how would they do it on their first time?

"Well..." the blond began, trailing his hands up her stomach until they were neatly groping her breasts "Maybe you go down first? I mean it's like, your first time and all. So we should probably go at your pace at first and then when you get used to it we can go faster?" Dave suggested. A slow start... that would probably suck, but he could never intentionally hurt the adorable squiddles fangirl.

Jade smiled warmly, leaning forward to kiss him in a deep, sweet kiss. He was so sweet. She was so enamored. Jade felt endlessly fond of Dave. She took a slow breath, giggling it out nervously. She shifted once more, making sure that they lined up without chancing any great embarrassment. She slowly began to push herself down, gasping as she felt his cock enter her. It was such a strange feeling, it was so much larger than fingers but it wasn't really painful either.

She took her time lowering her hips, squirming near the end to try and get his entire length into her. He was large, and she was smaller than she expected, but Jade managed to succeed in her venture. She blushed and giggled, before lifting her hips halfway and pushing back down. Her first few movements were curious and exploratory, just figuring out if she was moving correctly.

So this was what it felt like to have a pussy around his cock... it was certainly tighter and hotter than his hand, and that sensation of moisture and pressure that fully engulfed his sensitive organ was... well beyond what he could even readily describe. All he knew was that he wanted to do this far more often, and Dave sorely doubted any woman could readily compare to Jade in this area.

Dave held her by her soft hips, leaning in and then letting his teeth graze and nibble the soft flesh of Jade's silky and pale neck. He started actively moving his own hips in tandem with Jade, slowly at first, but as his peer loosened around his thick length he gradually picked up the pace.

It only really took a few minutes for her to really start to enjoy it. Her movements lost their caution and hesitation, taking on her regular happy, excited air. She was having fun, eagerly kissing Dave back, her arms looped loosely around his shoulders. She giggled as his lips moved away, biting at her neck instead. She moaned, tilting her head back slightly to give him more access to her neck.

She smiled when she felt him move, eagerly moving to match his pace. It was a bit of a game, trying to time her movements to best match his. Jade softly moaned his name as they moved, her arms curling tighter around his shoulders, giving herself a more steady grip to hold as she moved.

Sex- honest to god, real life sex, well that was simply better than anything Dave had experienced in life so far. And th fact that it was with Jade, well the romantic undertones to everything simply heightened his pleasure. Dave kept his vigorous thrusts going, filling Jade up fully whenever his cock went all the way into her wet depths, and it seemed that by now the two of them had matched each other in perfect rhythm.

"This feels so... amazing..." Dave breathed out, letting his hot breath glide along the pale skin of Jade's neck. He could feel his spine tingle, a distinct sensation of pressure building up in his crotch. "Ah... Jade... I'm close now..." he whispered, waiting for her to decide the next course of action.

Jade felt so, amazing. And she could see that Dave felt good as well. And she was so happy to be feeling good with him that it just made every little sensation all the better. Her entire body felt like one big ball of ecstasy. She eagerly met his thrusts, loud moans and mewls tumbling from her throat without much care for volume. She would've never thought that sex felt that amazing. She knew it was good, but this, was, well she didn't have the words.

"Ah… oops, w-we forgot a condom." Jade giggled through breathless gasps. That was probably something that they shouldn't have forgotten. But she had already gotten to cum, and it would've be fair if Dave didn't get to either. "Ah, I have an idea." She reluctantly pulled herself off of Dave's lap, dropping to the side of the bed and leaning forward. Jade giggled again, taking his dick in her mouth and sucking, trying her best to make him feel good.

"Oh... damnit, right..." Dave remarked in between low grunts. In all honesty, he never bought any in the past, and he had never thought to buy any for his meeting with Jade today. How was he to know that things were going to swing this way tonight? He was about to pull out, when Jade abruptly pulled herself off of him, making Dave groan faintly in protest, feeling as if he was left high and dry.

However his eyes soon widened when she leaned her head into his lap, and he gave a small gasp of both pleasure and surprise when she slipped his thick cock into her mouth. He barely lasted much longer then, letting out a long cry of pleasure as his thick cock spurted rope after rope of his thick cum, filling her cheeks with the strong-tasting goo.

Jade smiled as he came, swallowing out of a surprised reflex. She hadn't expected it that quickly, or, really at all. But now she knew what that was like. It wasn't tasty. It wasn't not tasty either. She could handle it. She slid up to sit next to him, giggling and leaning against him. "Betcha weren't expecting that now where you?" She chuckled. She wasn't really either, but quick thinking saved the day.

"Next time we'll have to remember condoms. Or those, pill things or something." Jade would have to ask Rose. And then stock her house. And then have Bec bring Dave over. The plans were already forming in her head. Her smile brightened and she looked over at his face, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I enjoyed that, a lot."

Dave gave a small laugh "I'll be sure to do some shopping. Maybe steal some boxes from my brother's room," Dave remarked. His arm lace around her waist, holding their naked bodies close together, and the blond teen was more than happy to accept Jade's gestures of affection. He could tell that she was scheming, because subtlety was not her forte in any sense, but he wouldn't want to spoil the surprise after all.

"So... ah..." Dave hummed and then ran a hand down his girlfriends naked back "You wanna sleep over tonight?" he asked finally. "I mean, you know... as long as your dog isn't giving you a curfew or anything. I'm sure we could keep each other nice and warm." Dave trailed off, sliding his arm lazily around Jade's waist.

Jade giggled. Stealing boxes of condoms from his brother would be both incredibly amusing, and somewhat awkward. But hey, it would get the job done and they could both ignore where they came from. Not that she was particularly concerned. They could handle awkward pretty well. She yawned, letting herself relax against his side. He was comforting. She figured she'd been lucky, not everyone felt comfortable after their first time, or even enjoyed it.

"Hmmmm, yeah, I can sleep over. I don't think Bec minds how long I stay here as long as I call him over eventually. I think he can spend a little time on his own." She mumbled. Bec might show up unannounced if she spent too long, but she didn't think a night was that big of a deal. If it was, then well, they'd both be woken up by a giant furry friend.

"Great to hear," Dave purred in response. He didn't want to come off sounding too eager, but having Jade with him for a whole night was incredibly awesome. He laid down behind Jade, holding her in a spooning position that left his toned chest pressed into her silky soft back. He turned out the light to his room with a flick of a switch, and then he pulled the covers up over their naked bodies, just in case someone came in on them.

"Night, Jade," Dave breathed into her ear, feeling his eyelids grow heavy... and then soon enough he was fast asleep with Jade held close to his body.

Jade felt a little giddy. He was warm, and the apartment was surprisingly cool given the hot temperatures outside. Jade yawned as he drew up the blankets, cuddling against him. "Good Night Dave." She chimed. She lay there for a few minutes, comfortable against him, just dwelling in happy quiet. It had turned out to be a truly amazing day. She couldn't wait to tell Bec all about it. Or, all about, some of it. Not all of it. That'd be, possibly bad.

She fell asleep after a few minutes of imagining things she should definitely not tell her guardian canine, dreaming of Dave and more happy times.

After that, well Jade and Dave's relationship seemed to go from strength to strength, both of them working to make their dating life sturdy despite all the bizarreness and nuances both of them had to deal with. Most of the time it was Jade coming over to the city for their dates (Which more often than not ended in raunchy sex or a makeout session in his home) but this marked the first time Bec was bringing Dave over to Jade's island.

The heat washed over the entire tropical landscape, and Dave reached up to keep his sunglasses in place as he walked along the white sandy shores. He was dressed in a pair of normal red swimming trunks, leaving his slim yet toned chest exposed. "Sooo... where is Jade hiding?" Dave asked aloud. That dark-haired nerd was like a ninja sometimes...

"Heh heh heh." Jade was delighted when Dave agreed to come to the island. She hadn't been sure that he would agree, he wasn't very comfortable with Bec, but he did and she was complete delighted. There were so many things that she wanted to do with him on the island. Hike, swim, build sand castles, have sex on the sand castles, complain about how bad an idea it was to have sex anywhere near sand, have sex in the shower, the whole nine yards.

For now though, the girl was crouched in the bushes, clad in her favorite green bikini, lighter green squiddles covering the fabric. It even had a cute little squiddle charm on a bow in the center. She waited patiently until he got close enough, before springing onto the sand, tackling him over with a loud, excitable laugh. "AH HA, GOTCHA. hee hee hee. Hi Dave."

Dave felt a sudden shape lunge onto him, knocking him clean off his feet and leaving him face first in the hot sand. He plucked his head up, feeling the material fall out of his hair and slide down his glasses, and his head was still spinning slightly when he heard Jade's giggling voice "Ugh... hello to you too... maybe next time you tackle me, do it on a mattress or something?" Dave replied once he had his wits about him again.

His arms moved around his back, linking under Jade's cute bikini-clad butt, and then in a swift motion he stood up with the dark-haired girl pressed into his back in a sudden piggyback ride. "Oh well, at least it was sand and not stone," the blond said coyly, giving her a small smile. He felt a little more comfortable showing emotions by this point. "You're looking good by the way," Dave complimented.

Jade laughed as Dave topped over, helpless to pull herself off of him. "I'm -hee hee- sorry. I probably should've checked the sand's temperature first. As for tackling you on a mattress, I'm already planning on it." She smiled, nuzzling his ear. She did feel a little bad for slamming him down onto the sand. But he didn't seem too mad, and she was sure she'd make it up to him. Maybe with hamburgers. Or fish, they could catch them in one of the rivers. It'd be fun.

He drew more laughs out of her as he swooped them up, her limbs curling around him to make sure she didn't fall. That was surprising, but really fun. She rested her head on his shoulder, delighting in his smile. It was, without a doubt, the best smile in the world. "I wouldn't tackle you on stone. Not from behind anyway. I've got to give you some sort of warning on hard surfaces." She replied. "Thanks, you're looking pretty good too. I got a nice look while I waited."

"Well Ill keep that in mind for future reference," the taller male replied, gladly letting Jade press into him from behind. Ah she was cute, always so excited about everything. He could hardly be mad at her... even if he was going to be tasting sand for a long time now. He continued walking around, loving the sensation of Jade's bust pressing into his back "This is a pretty kick ass island too," Dave added. It was like one of those old adventure novels really.

Dave hummed and let the fingers supporting her backside dig into the flesh slightly, a teasing grope "I just hope you know that I'll be getting back at you later," he replied teasingly. Jade looked good no matter what she wore, but that swimwear framed her curves so nicely that it was like pouring gasoline onto a fire when it came to turning him on. "So what'd you wanna do first? Your island, your rules."

"I'm glad you like it. I love living here, even if it's far away from everything. I mean, it's never boring. The weather can suck sometimes though." The storms were awful. She had to be careful when planning having Dave over to make sure that the rain didn't trap them inside all day. She was certain they would've still been able to have fun, but it still wasn't as great as wandering around the island having their own little adventures.

Jade giggled as his fingers gave her a little squeeze. She sure hoped he made good on that 'threat'. If he did then she would just have to make sure she earned his 'wrath' more often. "Well, we can go fishing, an then eat the fish, the river is, that way. Or we could swim on the beach. Or we could go swim in the river and then fish, the river's freshwater further into the island."

Jade's offer was an interesting one, and he supposed he was more than a little hungry right about now. After all, he hadn't had much of a breakfast and lunch would be around before he knew it. "Well I do like to kill two birds with one stone," he replied finally, following Jade's direction to the river, carrying her on his back all the while. He didn't mind, she was pretty light as far as he was concerned.

"So how about swimming and fishing in the river? Might wanna eat the fish soon after we catch it- we'll be needing the energy I imagine." Dave explained. Surely the lewd undertones were obvious- Jade was probably even more perverted than he was in all honesty. He smirked then and gave his pocket a small pat "And I made sure to come prepared," the blond added with a wry smile on his face. No condoms had been quite the faux pas for their first time.

"It's efficient" Jade would enjoy splashing in the river, it'd be nice to not have to wash salt out of every little crevice. The beach just wasn't made for sex. It was made for sand castles, and surfing, and maybe for beach barbecues. But then you had to make sure the sand was nowhere near your food. The river was just looking better and better the more she thought about it.

"Sounds good to me, I'll make sure to eat lots of fish." Jade giggled. She hoped they'd be able to catch a few, it'd be disappointing if they didn't manage it. Well, they could always find some plant to chew on while they returned to the house. It ruined the possibility of river sex though. "Hee, good. That'll make it even better." It wasn't a very long way to the river, at least not to her. The jungle was cooler than the hot beach, although it was still a little warm. "Bec, can you bring us some fishing poles?" She called as soon as she heard the flowing water.

Back
Top Bottom