The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Gin smirked darkly and moved away, moving to a locked chest in the corner of his room, humming as he grabbed the key in a hidden slot on the side of said chest

"Mah secret chest of goodies~" He purred, "Ya see, on mah travels as a bounty hunter, I met and slept with many women~ all of which seemed to love the idea of me treating them as a pet~ sooooo, I kept a few things from mah escapades~"

Mao's expression became more curious. "What did you have in mind..?" She asked, moving over on the bed closer to him.

Mao felt a small wave of excitement rush over her and she made a soft noise. "Hai, Gin-sama..~"

She felt her womanhood tremble, usually sex was just something casual, simple and fast, nothing like this. "Hai.." She looked up at him, on her knees before him on the bed.

Mao nodded, slowly moving back to lay against the pillows, slowly spreading her legs and letting her hand travel down her pale stomach. Once she reached her destination, she stroked her clit biting her lip to muffle a moan. She pushed two fingers into herself, moaning weakly and stroking the sensitive bundle of flesh with her other hand. "Please Gin, I need you..~" She moaned.

Gin licked his lips and tightened the leash slightly, moving between her legs and moving her hand before working his tongue over her clit expertly

Mao moaned loudly, bucking her hips. She ran her fingers through his hair, tugging on his soft silver locks.

Mao whimpered, her thighs twitching. "G-Gin~!" She moaned his name in bliss, tugging again on his hair.

Mao whimpered more, feeling her release creeping closer and closer before finally hitting. She moaned loudly, gripping the sheets hard and leaning her head back in bliss.

Back
Top Bottom