The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kohaku frowned and wrote down on his response. "Don't blame yourself for this, you couldn't have known."

Kohaku nodded, standing and going to retrieve his sword before meeting Tesla back by Kairi's cot, showing he was ready to go.

Tesla nodded and moved out with him, locking up before taking him out of town.

Kasumi drummed her fingers, angrily waiting for Vee to be availible.

((Oh gosh~ Either she's just pissed or there is about to be some very dominating lesbian smut~))

Vee had just finished with her client, walking them out, stopping when she spotted Kasumi. "Kasumi-chan~!" She moved over and leaned up, kissing her cheek. "Ohayo~"

((She doesn't like sharing~~))

"'Bout time that schmuck left." Kasumi pulled Vee close, "Its my turn to have you...I've been so goddamn stressed the passed few days."

((Is she gon' dominate Vee~~?))

Vee smirked softly and nuzzled her neck. "Well alright then~ Shall we head back to my room~?"

((Hella~~ Maybealittlebitofbinding~))

Vee followed Kasumi, a soft smile on her lips, closing the door behind her once they got into her room.

((Aw yiss~~))

"Of course~" She tugged on her sash, pulling it from around her small waist and letting her kimono fall open. "Shall we go...~?"

Vee made a soft noise and pressed herself against Kasumi, curling her fingers under Kasumi's shirt and slowly pulling it over her head then tossing it aside. She kissed her neck, trailing soft kisses over her shoulder as she worked on unbuttoning Kasumi's pants.

"Of course~ It's like getting a gift~" She purred against her creamy skin, kissing down her stomach and helping Kasumi out of her pants and shoes, licking back up her stomach slowly.

"Hai~" Vee helped Kasumi out of the rest of her clothes and got into the bath, sinking iti the water then holding her hand out and smirking at Kasumi. "C'mon slow poke~"

Vee pulled Kasumi down into her lap and wrapped her arms around her waist, licking her lovers pert nipple slowly.

Back
Top Bottom