The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Mao let out a strangled moan, being caught off guard. "H-Hai...~!" She moaned, eyes closing partially and glazing over with lust.

Mao hit her release and gripped the sheets, panting softly and letting out soft moans, shivering and relaxing against the mattress.

Mao panted softly, mewling weakly when he licked her clean, watching him through half-lidded eyes.

Mao looked up at Gin, nodding weakly, pinned beneath him. "Hai.." She said softly, calming her breathing.

Mao sat up, nodding. "A-Alright.." She said, waiting until Gin left the room before getting dressed, then going out to follow him, brushing her hair with her fingers.

((Are they gonna buy someone~?))

Mao followed him to the small stables, getting her horse ready before mounting it and waiting for Gin.

When they reached the market, Gin was excited to see another slave auction. He tied up his horse and moved over quickly. He was disappointed to see no one he recognized and moved away, "Ne'er mind~ maybe next time~ come, come, we need food!" He said as he trotted off.

((Then again, maybe not! XD))

((Huehuehue~ Okay~))

Mao nodded and followed after Gin, glancing down when her zanpakutou hissed steam at her side, making her frown.

"I haven' worked in a long time~ wonder if I'm still any good~" He said, more to himself, "The ladies loved me~ always asked for my services~"

((Hahahahaha xD))

Mao looked up, blushing and watching him from the corner of her eyes. "You... Were a prostitute..?"

"Haa~?" Gin looked to her and grinned, "No, of course not~! I was a hired hitman fer a time~ a lot of women asked me to kill old boyfriends er cheatin' husbands...~ but a lotta tha time, I killed Menos Grande and other Hollows fer big bucks~"

"Ah." Mao nodded and looked ahead of her, a feeling of relief washing over her. "When we get home I need to talk to my zanpakutou.." She said, but it was almost mostly to herself.

Back
Top Bottom