The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Mao's cheeks dusted pink and she glanced over at him. "I don't go after trouble for fun, I only fight when I need to." She said softly.

Mao gripped her sword and drew it, looking around on guard. Suddenly the sand before Gin exploded and a medium sized hollow lunged at him, swinging at him with two large scythe like arms, then something moved behind a rock behind Mao. She turn and swung her sword, slicing a hollow that had lunged for her, they had been ambushed.

The hollow hissed and swung at Gin's neck, two other smaller hollows sprinting forward and clawing at his back and legs.

The Adjucas grinned as the two were slashed to nothing, but soon more and more swarmed Gin. "Gin..!" She called, taking a stance. "Join the hunt, Yasei no Jou!" She called her shikai forth, but suddenly she cried out and dropped her blade, the handle of her sword glowing bright red and steaming. Sudden the Adjucas appeared behind Mao and slammed her to the ground. "Don't move, fox!" It hissed in a raspy voice, scythe to her neck. "Unless you want to take home her head alone."

"Hold him." Two hollows grabbed Gin, twisting his arms behind his back and shoving him to his knees. "Let's play a game, shall we~?" It purred and pressed Mao's head flat against the sand. She breathed out her nose, looking to her sword that laid beside her in the sand. "Such wonderfully boring eyes~" It pushed it's face closer to Mao's, grinning. "Let's play a little game~ Maybe bring some more variety to your bland color scheme~" It said, slowly lowering one of the blades toward her left eye.

"Hm... I think you're right, I've seen the errors of my ways.." The hollow started to pull back the blade, but stopped. "But then again, hollows are born from mistakes~" It brought the blade down, the tip easily entering Mao's eye, making her scream aloud in pain.

As soon as Gin flared his reiatsu, the two hollows holding him back flattened to the ground. "Oh~? Is that all?" The hollow slowly started to twist the blade, Mao wailing in agony and trying to break free.

Gin's reiatsu exploded and he shoved the Hollows off, unsheathing Shinsi and thrusting him forward, "Ikorose, Shinso!" Shinso extended quickly, piercing straight through the Hollow's mask.

The hollow tensed and then fell back, the blade being pulled from Mao's eye and making her main in pain. She quickly put her hand over her bleeding eye, looking down at her burnt hand. "Sh-She refused Shikai.." She muttered, rolling onto her side and pushing herself into a sitting position.

Back
Top Bottom