Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed Up OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma guess the other person is me, since I've actually sung about being lonely, and no offense, I've posted more random junk since I'm so alone.

Hey Spirits, can you give a vague heads up for what your succubus is planning to do so we can help set it up? I vote for freaky F/F action, maybe some kind of sex duel :3

Illiri will do whatever is appropriate for Illiri to do, but I'm having fun with this.

Kay is kind of fun to play because she really doesn't know what she wants, and just kinda goes along with it as new things happen to her :3

He might try to step in... or might try to join in. :p Who knows, Illiri does what he does.

xD Well her influence over him only can go so far! :p Raping Kay AND raping him would probably lead to him fighting back.

pfft, yeah but she offered him to actually 'take Kay first' and seeing as how he's not doing nothing... She's going to tear right through her clothes and probably introduce Kay to taking more than one dick in a hole if you get my meaning =3=

Illiri just needs to find a way through her clothes. Unfortunately he's not as rough or aggressive as her.

Then again, Illiri could always bend Malene over and revenge-rape her for hurting little defenseless Kay. It would be like a rape train! Choo choo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom