Commander Shepard and The Bounty Hunter (FemShep and Mister Grimm)

Yavas smiled as she moaned, enjoying his rough hands as she closed her eyes and almost begged for him to put his dick in her ass. He smiled and whispered. "Mmm you want my big fat dick in your ass" he said with a chuckle. He smiled and moved a bit as he lifted her up and lowered her slowly on his dick, the tip just entering her nice and slow. She had free reign now of how fast or how slow she wanted it. It wasn't a big problem, he was going to enjoy hearing her pleasure moans either way.

His hot comment made her smile and reply "Yes Yavas I need to feel your long fat dick inside of me." She moaned, but truly started moaning as she felt his manhood pushing in and stretching her tight asshole soon saying "Ah! It's so big!" She waited for a minute feeling his entire manhood was inside of her, waiting until her hole was use to his thick fat manhood before pushing and pulling herself up and dowb his manhood making it move in and out of her tight hole

Yavas grinned as she smiled and replied yes, moaning as she then felt him in her. He grinned as she said he was big. Yavas held her hips and helped her ride his manhood. He thrusted into her as she rode him, grinning as she seemed to become a wild animal. Yavas sat up and took her nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking as she bounced and moaned. He gripped her ass and massaged it as he continued to pound her, playing with her breasts.

His manhood felt so good inside of her ass pushing and pulling it's way in and out of her tight ass. She moaned loudly as she pushed and pulled herself on him feeling his hips aid in her by thrushing into her. Her breast bounced with every move she made. Her lips curled into a smile as his lips met her hard nipple. She adored the way he played with her breast as she worked her ass up and down his manhood

Yavas smiled as she moaned out loudly. Her moans remained contained within the Mako, only they would hear it and only they could enjoy it. He grinned as she smiled, enjoying the feeling of his lips against her hard nipples and enjoying the way he played with her breast. Yavas thrusted harder and deeper, his manhood throbbing more intensely as he moved his hips around in a slow circle. "God you so wild. I love it and I love your big breasts" he whispered with another lick.

Back
Top Bottom