Commander Shepard and The Bounty Hunter (FemShep and Mister Grimm)

Shepard replied "Well we'll try to find one in near perfect condition." She saw him shiver which left her looking worried and confused. "Hey are you okay? Are you cold or something?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder. She didn't have any clue that he was having dirty thoughts about her.

FemShep said:
Shepard replied "Well we'll try to find one in near perfect condition." She saw him shiver which left her looking worried and confused. "Hey are you okay? Are you cold or something?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder. She didn't have any clue that he was having dirty thoughts about her.

Yavas smiled as she replied and then asked if he was cold or something. "Not quite" he said with a chuckle. He was curious if he should tell her what was on his mind. Would she find it crude, or would she find it attractive? Yavas chuckled. "I'm gonna head back down to the Mako" he said, moving swiftly towards the elevator.

Shepard was concerned she knew something was wrong, but didn't know rather or not to say anything. As he walked away she looked at him and sighed. She caught up to him and said "Something's not right is it? Yavas if something's wrong you can tell me. I don't care how bad it is, but if nothing's truly wrong then let me know." She said to him in a sincere voice and tone

Yavas looked to her as she followed along, asking if anything was wrong. He chuckled. "Nothing quite life threateningly wrong" he said. He sighed and chuckled. This was a little embarrassing but he had to be honest. "I got a bit of a problem south of the border. My mind began to wander and.....well that joke about a stick up turian ass? Kinda working it's way to the front" he said with a chuckle. If he could blush he would. Alas he couldn't.

Shepard couldn't help but smile at what Yavas was hinting what the issue was which was pretty personal. Honestly Shepard didn't really mind him telling her this since she's been a little urging herself, but she'll never admit it. "Well now I know why you're a shameless flirt. But hey we all have issues that need to be handled and honestly yours isn't that bad compared to some other's." She tried to help him feel more comfortable. She was completely unaware of his thoughts and desires of her, but she did feel like she needed to help somehow. After all sexual urges could be a problem later. "How bad is it?" She asked

Yavas grinned as she smiled, seeming to be ok with the issue. He smiled as she said that this wasn't the worst issue that could be experienced. He smiled as she asked how bad it was. "Well, it is bad but if I just relax it'll go away. However if you want first dibs your more then allowed to have at it Commander" he said with a grin and a wink. Yavas got the sneaking suspicion that she wanted first dibs. If that was the case then she was more then allowed to have him.

Shepard quickly realize he wasn't kidding when he said she could have first dibs and it actually made her smile. She's never had sex with a Turian before, but she did fantasize it. The offer was very tempting, but she didn't know rather it would be a good idea. Yet this issue could worsen and he did say it was bad so...maybe she'll just think of it as helping her crew member with his issues. "Well as Commander and whilr we're in the middle of an important war not only is the job stressful, but I do need my crew at a hundred percent. So...maybe I will call first dibs." She answered trying not to chuckled as she tried to hide her blush

Yavas smiled as she said that she would call first dibs. He grinned as the elevator doors opened. "Well shall we take this to the Mako" he said. Yavas smiled and lead her towards the Mako. "Before we get to it, just remember not to consume turian flesh, it will kill you" he said with a chuckle. Yavas stood before her, looking down on her. The bottom of the Mako had a nice mattress they would both fit on. As an added bonus, the door could close and they would have complete and utter privacy.

Shepard was surprised how quickly he accepted the idea of his commanding officer wanting to 'help' him with his urges. She walked in the elevator with him staying quiet and looking a bit nervous. She's never slept with a Turain before and was nervous that she would fuck something up. But she did know Turain flesh was poisonous to Humans and that if she swallowed his...cum that she could go into shock. Nonetheless she followed him to the Mako which she remembered did have a big enough bed inside. When she got in the Mako with him she didn't really know how to start this up. Foreplay or just straight into it? She waited for Yavas to make the first move before doing anything

Yavas smiled as she seemed nervous and unsure of how to start this. Yavas stepped forth and took her cheek in one hand, kissing her slowly and hotly. He held her closer as he opened and closed his mouth slowly as he kissed her, pressing a button to open his armor and let it come off with ease. She was now able to touch and enjoy his muscular body. She now had her chance to have some fun with a turian. He was a man who wanted to please his woman, but also loved to see a woman turn into a wild animal. Perhaps they could have both.

As he kissed her slowly yet hotly she felt something in her change. She wanted this, her fantasy coming true. When he had his armor off her sodmft hands explored his alien body. His skin was so rough yet that's how she loved it. As she kissed him she broke the kiss to push him down on the bed to get on top of him and continued to kiss him with her body rubbing against his. She pulled away to slowly unzip her casual uniform and show him her soft flawless skin and breast hidden behind a bra. Tossing the shirt aside she started to unhook her bra and let it slide down and off of her, releasing her breast for him to enjoy

Yavas smiled as she seemed to turn into a hungry lioness. He smiled and shivered. The feeling of her soft hands on his rough skin was rather delightful. He grinned as she broke the kiss and pushed him onto the bed. He sat up, propped up on his elbows as she stripped her uniform off, revealing her breasts. He felt his manhood grow even harder as he slipped the top of his armor off. He leaned up and took her breasts into his hands. With a quick motion, he pressed a button, the door of the Mako closing shut. "Now we can get as wild as we please" he said with a wink as he sat up and kissed her hotly again, running his hands down her back.

Shepard smiled as he shut the door so they could get wild as much as they want to. His hands felt so rough yet careful as he grabbed her breast. She smiled at him hearing his comment and whispered "Good cause I have a feeling you'll have me screaming until we break this bed." She teased and ran her hands up and down his chest feeling his rough skin that felt amazing to her. Slowly she started to unzip her pants slowly revealing her black laced underwear with a smirk as he played with her breast.

The turian as she smiled at his comment, whispered that she had a feeling he'd have her screaming. "Mmm maybe, not sure I can help myself" he whispered back as she ran her hands down his chest, enjoying how rough his skin was. He watched as she slid her pants off. The turian leaned in after letting go of one of her breasts and licked her nipple slowly, running his other hand down her belly and into her lacy panties as he rubbed her hot and wet womanhood. "Mmm, you are dying for some aren't you" he whispered hotly, clearly in a very very good mood. The turian slipped the rest of his armor off to reveal his large and pulsing manhood, all hers to touch and enjoy.

Shepard looked down at him lustfully with a matching smile as she heard his comment. His tongue licking and rubbing against her raising nipples, but it was feeling his fingers slip inside of her panties and feel her wet womanhood that caused her to moan softly. "Mmmm yes Yavas I want it so badly." When she saw him take the rest of hois armor off she felt his large throbbing manhood against her. She slipped her hand down to slowly and gently stroke up and down his entire length from tip to base and back up and down again staring at him with a burning lust in her eyes.

FemShep said:
Shepard looked down at him lustfully with a matching smile as she heard his comment. His tongue licking and rubbing against her raising nipples, but it was feeling his fingers slip inside of her panties and feel her wet womanhood that caused her to moan softly. "Mmmm yes Yavas I want it so badly." When she saw him take the rest of hois armor off she felt his large throbbing manhood against her. She slipped her hand down to slowly and gently stroke up and down his entire length from tip to base and back up and down again staring at him with a burning lust in her eyes.

Yavas looked back into her eyes as she moaned out, enjoying his rubbing. Yavas rubbed nice and slow, slipping a finger in to tease her a bit as she moaned out, her womanhood pouring exquisite juices and soaking through her panties as she said she wanted it so badly. He grinned as she grabbed his manhood, stroking it nice and slow, grinning as she looked at him hotly in the eyes. He grinned and sucked on her nipple, massaging her other breast as he gave it a gentle squeeze as she seemed more and more hungry. "Mmm your breasts are so delicious. May I ask what size they are Big Tits McGee" he said with a playful wink.

Shepard moaned softly as his finger slipped into her making her wet juices soaking her panties. His finger felt so rough rubbing inside of her it was almost enough to make her orgasm already. Her strokes picked up in pace as she started stroking him harder and faster enjoying the feel of his throbbing manhood in her hand. His lips sucking on her nipples felt even better with his squeezing to go with it. "Mmmm Yavas squeeze me harder." She moaned her hand starting to stroke his harder and faster. "I'm a borderline D. You can play with them as much as you want." She teased

Yavas smiled as she moaned softly, grinning as she seemed to love the feeling of his finger in her. He moved it around and slid it out, grinning at how wet she had become. Yavas licked his finger and smiled as she began stroking faster and harder as he throbbed. He grinned as she told him to squeeze her breast harder. Yavas squeezed her breast harder as well, running the other hand to her ass and giving it a squeeze as he licked up her neck. "Mmm careful, might try on a mission" he said with a playful wink. Yavas throbbed and pulsed more as she stroked harder and faster.

Seeing him lick his finger clean of her juices she smirked at him and asked "How do I taste Yavas? Do my wet juices taste good to you?" She asked and moaned softly as he squeezed her breast and breast hard. His tongue running up her neck was a complete turn on since her neck was one of her sensitive spots. "Oh God Yavas." She moaned with closed eyes. "You can squeeze me during missions just make sure no one sees they might get jealous." She teased then she stroked his manhood harder and faster, probably as fast as she could go.

Yavas smiled as she smirked, asking how she tasted. He smiled and gave her another rub and offered her a taste. "Have a taste" he said with a wink. He smiled as she seemed more lustful at his lick. Yavas licked her neck even slower. "Mmm you keep tugging me like that I might do a little more then squeezing" he said with a wink. Yavas groaned a bit and came, his seed covering her chest and fast as she kept it up. He hadn't had any for a while but he was still stiff as a diamond.

Shepard smiled and licked his fingers tasting her juices that he made her have. Her tongue slowly running up and down his rough fingers and squeezed in between them to reach any that was between his fingers. Once his fingers were licked clean she smiled and said "Mmmm I do taste good." She moaned even more as his tongue running up so slowly up her neck causing her lust to only get crazier. His comment didn't stop her from stroking his long and thick, hard manhood leading to her feeling his seed exploding and covering all over her chest and breast. Seeing he was still hard she smiled and asked in his ear "What do you want me to do to you Yavas?"

Yavas smiled as she licked the juices off of his fingers and sucking the juices as she said she tasted good, her moaning making him want her even more as she then looked down to see he was still hard as a rock. He grinned and leaned in as she asked what he wanted her to do. "The question is what do you want me to do Commander" he said with a playful lick of her ear and grabbing of her ass. He massaged nice and slow, grinning at how wild and lust filled she was. He could actually smell it rolling off of her in waves. It was intoxicating

Shepard smiled as he grabbed and squeezed her ass as he licked her ear. God this Turian knows everything that turned her on either that or he just more experienced in things besides combat. She moaned and whispered in his ear "Yavas what is there that I don't want you to do to me? Well since you seemed to take a liking to my ass maybe we can start there." She teased pressing his hands harder against her ass

Yavas smiled as she seemed to like his moves. It was true, he'd been in the bedroom more then a few times. He knew just what a girl liked. He smiled as she moaned and said maybe he could start with her ass, pressing his hands harder into her ass. "Mm you like my rough hands on your soft ass?" he whispered as he pressed his stiff manhood against her belly, letting her feel the heat rolling off of it as she seemed to enjoy it very much. He was curious though, did she want him to just squeeze and massage her ass or give her his manhood in her ass? Either way he was all for it.

Shepard moaned softly from his hot words and adored feeling his manhood rubbing against her stomach. His rough hands squeezing and massaging her soft ass made her eyes close as she moaned very softly from the feeling. "God yes Yavas. Your hands feel so good. Mmmm I need to feel your dick inside of it Yavas." she moaned in his ear. It's been so long since she's gotten a good fuck and she was sure enough he could give that to her.

Back
Top Bottom