Pokemon: The Curse of Ninetales (MysticSparxman & FemShep)

Umbreon blushed hearing him ask about using his tongue, she didn't quite get what he meant since she wasn't use to human sexual customs, but she locked eyes with him and answered "Um....you can if you want to....I wouldn't mind if you did." She answered a little nervously, but with a clear arousal in her eyes. She moaned softly again as his fingers returned to her pussy. The feeling of her trainers fingers rubbing her pussy lips was one that instantly made her soaking wet along with rubbing her blossoming clit. Her tail curled in the pleasure she felt and answered his last question. "Yes please Dante."

Dante hadn’t really expected Umbreon to know what he had meant when he had asked her if she would want him to use his tongue on her. It made him smile a little bit when she told him that she wouldn’t mind if he used his tongue on her, and as she had said this to him, his fingers had continued their slow movement over her pussy. However, this time when he had heard her moan, he had felt his cock twitching slightly. He couldn’t be sure, but there was the possibility that he may have been getting turned on by all of this. Dante watched her tail curl, and then he nodded his head at her. ”Okay Umbreon.” He whispered. Dante moved his hand away from her pussy for a moment as he shifted on the bed and moved down to the bottom of it. As he had moved down to the bottom of the bed, there was the chance that Umbreon may have been able to see the tent that was currently forming in his pants. It was getting bigger and bigger as he was finally able to position himself between Umbreon’s furry legs. He laid down on his chest and stomach before pulling himself closer to her pussy. The tip of his nose was brushing against her pussy as he was able to see just how wet she had become. He moved closer still, and this time his nose started to rub against her clit. As his nose had started to rub against her clit, he slowly slid one finger and then another inside her, noticing how easily his fingers slid inside her. Dante slowly stuck out his tongue and let it slowly run up the length of her pussy lips and straight back down again. After doing so, he pushed his tongue inside her and started slow movements with his tongue. Dante closed his eyes as he gradually started to increase the speed of his tongue and fingers inside her. He also couldn’t help but love how her furry thighs felt against his face and cheeks.

Umbreon opened her eyes once Dante started to move to the end of the bed. As he re-posistioned himself to lay in between her legs she noticed the large tent in his pants and couldn't help, but smile at the sight. Just the feeling of Dante between her legs felt amazing, but it wasn't until she felt the tip of his nose against her furry pussy did she actually felt her wet juices make her pussy drenched. She gasped in pleasure as she felt his nose rub against her clit. She moaned again softly feeling him place one finger then another against her clit and start to rub her sensitive bundle of nerves. She gasped again feeling each of his two fingers slip inside of her pussy while his tongue licked up and the slit of her pussy. She moaned even more feeling his tongue slip inside of her slowly licking her clit as his fingers pushed inside of her. His increasing speed made her grip the blankets of the bed as she slowly felt a build up happening inside of her.

Dante didn’t know if Umbreon would have noticed the large tent in his pants as he had repositioned himself between her legs, and he wouldn’t have known what to think if she had seen it. Even if she had seen it, she hadn’t said anything, so Dante simply assumed she hadn’t noticed it. Dante genuinely couldn’t believe how wet Umbreon really was, and on top of that, he seemed to love the way her pussy looked. He heard her moaning softly, and it only served to turn him on some more. Luckily for him, he didn’t think she knew how turned on he was beginning to feel. Dante loved how easily he had been able to slide his fingers inside her, and for a brief moment, he wondered just how great it would feel to slide his cock inside her. Dante quickly shook the thought from his mind as the speed in which his tongue and fingers were moving gradually continued to increase. Soon, his tongue and fingers had reached a steady rhythm inside of her, and Dante was loving every minute of it. His tongue moved around inside her, caressing her inner walls as his thumb continued to rub small circles over her clit, teasing it further. He kept this up and had absolutely no intention of stopping until he had made her cum.

Umbreon had noticed his large tent in his pants, but didn't know how to react to it. Honestly she was surprised to see him so turned on from just wanting to use his tongue on her. She actually found his erection having an effect on her mating instincts, but in her new human body she didn't quite know what to do. She didn't even know if Dante wanted to mate her, which she doubted he even thought about it. Umbreon's ears perked up and she closed her eyes feeling a intense feeling as Dante used his tongue and fingers inside of her. As his speed picked up so found herself moaning even more from the pleasure she felt. His fingers inside of her made her think he was intending on mating with her as his fingers moved in and out of her clit. His tongue licking her clit only made it harder for her to control her emotions and mating desire. She wanted him inside of her, she wanted him badly. The more he teased her pussy the more she felt a strong build up inside of her. Soon enough she felt something warm coming out of her to meet Dante's tongue and fingers. She didn't know that she came, but she smiled at the feeling of the pleasure he brought her.

Dante couldn’t really stop himself from enjoying the feeling of being between Umbreon’s legs with his tongue and fingers deep inside of her pussy. It was something he never imagined he would have been doing with her, but it did surprise him at just how much he was enjoying it. He was surprised at just how good she really tasted, and he couldn’t stop himself from wanting more. Dante was also pretty certain that Umbreon would have been extremely surprised to know that thoughts of mating with her had crept into his mind. He had tried to stop the thoughts from creeping into his mind, but he hadn’t done very well to stop it. Even though the thoughts had crept into his mind, he was more than sure that Umbreon wouldn’t have been thinking the same thing. Sure, she may have wanted him to use his tongue and fingers on her, but he never imagined she might want him inside of her. It also never occurred to him that his actions could be affecting her mating desire. Dante found himself feeling increasingly turned on as he continued to hear Umbreon moaning in pleasure. His fingers and tongue never stopped moving back and forth inside of her, even when he felt a rush of fluids suddenly cover his face, tongue and fingers. He slowed the movement of his tongue and fingers inside of her. Dante pulled his tongue out of her pussy, and then he licked his lips and chin. He smiled some more as he tasted her on his lips and chin. Her juices were still dripping down his chin and his hand and fingers as he moved up onto his knees, and then he moved from between her legs and started to move back up the bed. ”That was umm….good….but what did you think about it Umbreon?” He asked, wondering what she may have thought about what he had just done. ”How do you feel now?”

Umbreon couldn't help her mating instincts from her wanting more. She was embarrassed that she's grown so lustful of her trainer, to the point she wanted him inside of her. Umbreon believed Dante wouldn't possibly think of something like that, but his tongue and fingers felt so amazing inside of her, she couldn't keep her release back any longer. Although she believed Dante didn't intend on mating with her, she couldn't help but have the thought that he enjoyed tasting and feeling her pussy. The way he licked up her release and looked at her, her juices covering and dripping down his lips and chin was all too influencing that he might feel the same towards her. When he asked what she thought she was hesitant to answer, but soon answered "I...I really liked it....it um....felt really good..." She took a deep breath and answered "I uh....I feel great....well...I feel a little...but to be honest....I'm in the mood now, but..." She said trying not to seem like it was awkward, but she was afraid of what Dante might think.

Dante didn’t really know what to make of the way he was feeling about his Umbreon. He couldn’t understand why he had become turned on with her. She was his pokemon after all, so it didn’t really help that her pussy had tasted incredible. Dante couldn’t stop himself from feeling as if he wanted more. He couldn’t shake the thoughts that he just wanted to pull down his pants and boxers and slide his hard cock into Umbreon’s tight little pussy. Of course he knew it was wrong to think such things, but it didn’t stop him from thinking them. The large tent in his pants was quite noticeable as he had crawled back up the bed to lay beside Umbreon again. When he had laid down beside her, he did try covering the large tent in his pants with his hands, but it was still quite evident. Her juices were still dripping down his lips and chin as he had looked back to her after thinking about what she had said. He was blushing just a little bit as he had turned his attention back to her again. ”Well I’m glad you liked it Umbreon…I really am. I’d be…umm….happy to do that for you again….if you ever wanted me to, but you know that you can also do that yourself. All you have to do is use your fingers to touch and rub yourself.” He did feel slightly embarrassed as he was saying this to her. ”What is it Umbreon? What do you feel? What are you in the mood for?” He asked, wondering what she had been trying to say to him.

Umbreon didn't know how to tell her trainer about her desires, but she knew she had to say something. Every inch of her body wanted to feel him, but how could she tell him without him being disgusted with her. She's a pokemon and his a human. Despite her transformation it doesn't change who and what she was. When she spotted the tent in his pants she felt a tingle in her wet pussy like she wanted it inside of her. Her mating instincts were taking over and she didn't know how she would handle it. What he said to her broke her staring at his obvious tent and perked her ears up at the mention of pleasuring herself. "Wait...so I can do it...myself? C-can you show me how?" She asked feeling embarrassed, but she wanted to know so she could stop herself from wanting to mate with her trainer. When he didn't crack her code she sighed softly then said. "You said I can tell you anything right?....well what you did....I want more....but not of just that...other things too....you made me want to mate." She admitted softly in embarrassment with lowered ears like she was scared.

As he had focused on Umbreon, he could see that she looked just as confused as he did. Dante didn’t know what Umbreon was feeling right now, but he was trying his hardest to fight whatever it was that he was feeling. Dante couldn’t really understand what he was currently feeling for his Umbreon. What confused him the most was the way he lusted after her the same way he would lust after a human female. It was true that Dante had thought of Umbreon as being very attractive after her transformation, but he had always managed to fight off any feelings he knew he shouldn’t have had for her. Unfortunately for him, all of those feelings had come rushing to the surface when he had helped her to shower. Dante didn’t know what to do. He wanted to fuck her so badly, but at the same time, he knew how wrong it would be. Still, it was getting difficult for him to fight his desires. He was soon snapped out of his lustful thoughts when Umbreon had asked him to show her how she could pleasure herself. Dante suddenly felt a bit embarrassed, but he nodded his head. ”Sure, I can show you Umbreon.” He smiled and shifted closer to her. After shifting closer to her, he had to move his hand that was covering the large tent in his pants. He moved his hand and gently took a hold of Umbreon’s left wrist. ”You just do this Umbreon.” He whispered to her. Looking into her eyes, he slowly slid her hand down her body, letting her hand brush over her breasts as it moved down her body. His hand remained wrapped gently around her wrist as it soon reached her pussy. He had just guided her hand to her pussy when she spoke. ”Of course you can tell me anything Umbreon….you should know that by now.” He spoke in a soft tone before he slowly slid his hand over hers. As he did, he gently took a hold of her fingers and pressed them against her wet pussy. ”You slide your fingers over your pussy like this, sliding them up and down, up and down.” He whispered as he slid her fingers up and down over her slit. ”And then you push your fingers inside you like this.” As he said this, he slowly pushed two of her fingers inside her pussy and he used her thumb to rub over her clit. Dante began to move her fingers back and forth inside her. ”And then you move your fingers back and forth, gradually increasing the pace.” He said as he started to move her fingers faster. It was only after he had gotten her fingers moving inside her at a steady pace that he thought about what she had said. ”So…..the things I’ve done to you….have made you want to mate?” He asked curiously. ”Do you want to mate….with another pokemon….or me?” He whispered to her, moving her fingers faster still. ”Because umm…..all of this…..everything we’ve done here….in this room….it’s made me….want more too.” He looked away from her for a few moments, but never stopped moving her fingers inside her. ”You don’t have to feel embarrassed or scared Umbreon….because your feelings are only natural.” He took a deep breath as he thought on what he was going to say next. ”If you want to mate…..with…..me…then it’s okay…because umm…..I can’t stop myself from feeling….I want….that too.”

Umbreon knew her feelings were wrong, she shouldn't be feeling this way towards her trainer. What would the others think? She shook her head softly to try not to think about it, but she just couldn't keep the idea of mating with him out of her mind. She wanted to so badly, but she couldn't just be okay with it. At the same time she wanted him to know since he of all people deserves to know. Ever since the shower she couldn't stop thinking about Dante touching her in places no one has touched until he did. She saw her only hope being that she pleasured herself to stop herself from giving in and letting her instincts take over. When he agreed to show her she payed attention to her hand as he guided it to her soaking wet pussy from when he tasted her. She let Dante swift closer to her although it didn't help her that well, it might have even made it harder for her now that he's so close to her. "Thank you Dante." She whispered softly and watched as he grabbed her left wrist to show her how to do it. His whisper so close to her ear made her have chills. As he made her fingers work by rubbing her wet pussy lips she bit her bottom lip and moaned softly. She knew she was the one feeling it all and it was her own fingers, but all she could see was Dante's hand doing all the work. His whispers telling her how to do it only made her hotter, to the point she closed her eyes and whispered his name. Feeling her own wet slit she moaned a little more, but when she felt him push her fingers inside of her that's when she gasped and gave a hot moan. The moment she felt her thumb rubbing her clit she moaned a little louder saying "Dante it feels so good! Don't...stop!" Feeling her fingers working faster and faster inside of her she moaned more hotly almost desperately, but Dante's words caught her off guard. She looked at him with wide eyes in shock, but eventually smiled and rested her forehead against his. "You...I want...to mate with...you...Dante."

Dante knew that he shouldn’t have been doing what he was doing with Umbreon. He knew it was wrong to touch her in such a way, even if she had asked him to do it. He just couldn’t stop himself from feeling these things for Umbreon. He couldn’t stop himself from lusting after her, and he couldn’t stop himself from feeling like he wanted to mate with her too. He wanted to mate with his own pokemon. Even though her transformation had taken place well over one year ago, Dante had never really looked at Umbreon in a sexual way. At least he had never looked at her in a sexual way until the shower he had helped her with. Since then, his mind had been flooded with lustful thoughts about Umbreon. It wasn’t as if he wanted to think in such a way about her, but it was hard for him not to. These lustful thoughts only seemed to increase when he had started to guide her hand down to her pussy. He remained close to her as he moved her fingers faster and faster in her tight, wet pussy. His cock remained rock hard as he showed Umbreon how to pleasure herself. Dante felt as turned on as Umbreon, and he moved her thumb over her clit, increasing the pressure in which he was rubbing her clit. He also increased the speed in which he was rubbing her clit. ”You like this…don’t you Umbreon? You like feeling this pleasure?” He whispered lustfully into her ear. After whispering into her ear, he kissed down to her neck. ”Don’t worry Umbreon….I’m not going to stop….until you cum all over our fingers.” He whispered to her, maintaining the speed in which his fingers were moving inside of her. ”That’s it Umbreon….just give into the pleasure.” He said in that same lustful tone to her. Dante didn’t really know how Umbreon was going to react to what he had said to her. He thought she was probably going to be disgusted, so her response took him by surprise. His lips curled up into a smile as she rested her forehead against his. ”I-I….want to….mate with you too….Umbreon. I know it’s wrong…..to feel like this…..but I can’t stop myself….from feeling this way….I just can’t. I-I want you…..just like I would want….any other human….female….but when do you….want to mate with….me?” He spoke in a soft tone, but he never stopped moving her fingers inside her. His thumb continued moving over her clit. ”You know that….us…..mating together….it will change things….between us. Are you okay with that?” He asked in a soft, yet curious tone. ”And….we won’t be able to tell…anyone….because you could get taken away from me….and that’s the last thing I would want to happen Umbreon. You mean too much…..to me for that.”

Everything she knew was telling her to stop feeling this way, but she just couldn't. After all the pleasure he's been giving her, how could she? She wanted him so badly, her body was screaming to have him inside of her. After all these years she saw Dante as her trainer and her best friend, even her transformation didn't change her feelings. But the longer she was like this the more she grew to love Dante as something more. It was the shower and his own kindness that helped her realize her feelings for him. She wanted him. She wanted him to be her mate. It became impossible for her to keep her feelings bottled up, especially as he's been giving her so much pleasure as it is. Umbreon was starting to want him like a pokemon should with another pokemon. To mate with him even for life if he wanted it. She wanted to feel him in ways she never thought of him before. Just by feeling his hand guiding hers she felt even more turned on, her pussy was practically begging for his attention. She started to feel his hard cock on her as their bodies were almost completely touching. His whispers and moving her hand faster against her clit, feeling his thumb rubbing her clit too. "Yes Dante! I love it! Please don't stop until I cum!" She moaned lustfully to answer his lustful whispers in her ear. She moaned hotter and her back arched as she put pressure on one of his fingers against her hungry hole like she was telling him she wanted to feel him inside of her. His kisses down her neck made her moan with each kiss, moving her head a little to give him more access to her neck. Just as he told her to give in, that was exactly what she did. She let the pleasure take her, ultimately leading to her cumming on both of their fingers. She smiled back at him with her forehead against his hearing he wanted to.mate with her too. "I want you too Dante. I want you more then another pokemon. I can't stop thinking about it." She moaned softly, but hotly as she felt his fingers still rubbing her clit with hers. "I know it will change us. Once I mate, I mate for life. I want to be with you as more then just your pokemon, Dante. I want to be your mate. We'll keep it a secret, I won't tell anyone if it means I can be with you."

As much as Dante didn’t want to feel this way about Umbreon, he just couldn’t stop himself. He knew that it was wrong to feel such a way about a pokemon, but then he knew that Umbreon wasn’t just a pokemon anymore. In his mind, she had become more than just a pokemon when she had transformed. If she had never transformed, then it was unlikely he would be feeling like this about her. Still, he couldn’t help but wonder how things would change between them if they were to become mates. Dante genuinely had no idea what was going to happen, but something told him that he would be able to find out sometime soon. He didn’t really know what any of his feelings meant, mainly because he hadn’t had such feelings before. Dante soon started to think about what would be happening between him and Umbreon right now if he hadn’t helped her to shower earlier. Not that it mattered much now anyway. Dante started to feel his cock twitching slightly as he was so close to Umbreon, giving her all of this pleasure. He smiled when he heard her telling him how much she loved everything that he was doing to her. Hearing this only made him move his fingers faster inside of her. As he was moving his fingers back and forth, he would pull them out until just the tips of his fingers remained inside her, and then he would ram them back in again, fast and hard. His thumb never stopped its relentless teasing of her clit, and his fingers never stopped moving even as he was finally able to feel her cumming all over their fingers. His lips were still pressed against her neck as he felt her cumming over their fingers, but he pulled away from her neck when he heard what she had said next. He had slowed the movement of her fingers inside of her and also slowed the movement of her thumb against her clit too. ”I can’t understand why I feel like this Umbreon….but I can’t fight the way I feel. Ever since I helped you in the shower….I’ve wanted to….do more….with you. It turned me on….when I know it shouldn’t have….and I’m still turned on now.” He spoke in a soft tone as he slowed the movement of her thumb and fingers further still. ”Umbreon….you’ve always been more than just my pokemon. You’ve been my best friend too….and are you saying that…..you won’t have any other mates….if you mate with me?” He asked in a curious, yet slightly concerned tone. ”I want to be with you too Umbreon….and it might be for the best….if we don’t tell anyone….but what are you going to do if you want….babies one day? What if I can’t give you that?”

Umbreon's heart was racing in her chest, she couldn't deny her feelings anymore. Dante was a human, but she didn't want to care about that anymore. She wondered if she was still a full pokemon would he still love her or would he just see her as a friend. Would she still love her? She began to wonder if this transformation was a curse or a blessing. Now she could talk to Dante, she could be with him on another level that no human and pokemon has ever been before. Now...now she...she wanted to be so much more to Dante. Umbreon didn't want to be just his friend anymore, she wanted to be his lover, but her fear was that he didn't want that until he told her he couldn't stop thinking about being more intimate with her. That shower, the bed, all of it caused her heart to feel like it'll explode out of her chest at any second. The pleasure he was giving her was something only he could do to her. If any other tried it, she wouldn't be so in love with the feeling. She loved feeling his tongue tasting her sweet taste. The feeling of his fingers rubbing her sensitive bundle of nerves. Even after she came for the first time his fingers refused to stop feeling her flowering clit. She wanted to feel him inside of her as deep as their bodies would allow, his fingers alone ramming inside of her was difficult to not adore. His fingers gave no sign of stopping anytime soon, she didn't want them to stop. His lips touching her neck left her breathless. She looked over her shoulder slightly to look in his general direction feeling his fingers slowing down, listening to every word he had to say. She smiled softly at his words finding it sweet that he had such concerns for her if she decided to officially mate with him. "Dante..." She started in a soft and sweet voice. "I don't understand my feelings either, but I can't stop them either....I want you Dante....I want to do more with you....I don't need any other mates...I want you Dante, no one else. You're my best friend, the best a pokemon could ever have. You didn't treat me any different then a human. When I was hurt you ran to the closest Pokemon Center as fast as you could....You're the best thing in my life and I want to be as much as I can be to you....I want to be with you and I'll be willing to keep it a secret from everyone as long as it means I get to be with you." She softly brought up her hand and caressed his cheek finally finishing with. "Dante....If I can't have children with you...that's okay....because I'll still have you...."

Dante did feel genuinely confused by the feelings he had for Umbreon for a number of reasons. He felt confused because he had never had such feelings for a human female, and he was also confused because of what Umbreon was. There was a small part of him that still saw her as his pokemon, but then the transformation she had been through had turned her into something else entirely. Would Dante still have had these feelings for Umbreon if she hadn’t gone through her transformation? Would he still lust after her in the same way? The chances were likely that he would still love her, but then it would have been a different kind of love. It would have been the kind of love that he had for all of his pokemon. One thing was for sure though. He knew that they wouldn’t be doing what they were doing now if she hadn’t undergone her transformation. So, in a way, Dante was almost grateful for her transformation. He was grateful because it helped him to realize feelings he didn’t even know he could feel. Now he wasn’t too sure if he wanted to continue searching for a way to reverse her transformation. Ever since her transformation, all Dante had wanted to do was find a way to reverse it, because he had always thought that was what she would have wanted, but now he wasn’t so sure anymore. Now, all he wanted to do was bring Umbreon more pleasure. He loved seeing the way her body writhed in pleasure, and he loved seeing the look of pure bliss on her face as his fingers had continued to move inside of her. Still, as much as he was enjoying filling her up with his fingers, Dante still wanted to do so much more. He didn’t just want to fill her up with his fingers. He wanted to fill her up with his cock too. He wanted to find out how good it would feel to be inside of her. He wanted to do so much with her. The movement of his finger slowed further still until they were moving at a snail’s pace inside of her. The speed in which his thumb was moving over her clit had slowed too, and it wasn’t long before Dante finally started to pull his fingers out of Umbreon’s tight, wet pussy, pulling her fingers out too. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy as he listened to what she had to say. Hearing her words did bring more of a smile to his face, and he rested his forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. ”I can’t stop my feelings either Umbreon….and I’m not even sure if I want to stop them. I-I’ve never wanted anyone….as much as I want you right now…not even another human female. I can’t stop thinking about everything that….I want to do with you….and I-I….would really like to be your…..mate Umbreon….from now until….the end of time.” He smiled and closed his eyes as he felt her hand caressing his cheek. ”Umbreon….you’re always going to be my best friend….even when we do mate, you will still be my best friend. I’m always going to do all I can for you….and I know I’ve never said this before, but you are the best thing in my life too. You understand me more than anyone else I know.” He spoke in a soft tone as he opened his eyes and gazed back into hers. As he did, his hand remained over hers. Dante slowly lifted their hands and juice covered fingers and he brought them up to their mouths. Dante was still looking into Umbreon’s eyes as he sucked on both of their index fingers. He sucked slowly and teasingly on their index fingers, letting his tongue run over her finger as well as his. Around ten seconds later, he pulled their fingers out of his mouth, and then he ran their two remaining juice covered fingers across her lips. ”You taste so good Umbreon. Why don’t you try?” He smiled lustfully as his eyes gazed into hers. ”Tell me….when you would like to mate Umbreon.”

Back
Top Bottom