Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Dane smiled seeing where she was getting at. He took the piece of chocolate with his mouth and enjoyed the piece melting in his mouth. Kendo smiled and kissed Belle before biting another piece of chocolate. "Mmmm...it taste so good...and so do you sweetie." Dane bit off another piece and fed it to Belle's lips, while kissing her, moaning.

Something about the intimacy of him eating the bits from her hand just made her heart swell, and beat faster. She was uncertain how humans reacted to these situations, but if Dane was still casual around her, then she must be doing it right. She smiled softly as he ate off her hand, and then turned to her, to feed her one.

The moment his lips touched hers, she closed her eyes as pleasure exploded inside her like hot lava, she swirled her tongue around his tasting him and the chocolate combined. A heedy combination might she add. She slipped her fingers into his hair, holding his head to her lips.

Dane soon reached the bedroom and laid her on the bed, taking another bite of the chocolate. "Mmmm..it's getting late. and I'm feeling quite exhausted. What about you?" Dane said while offering the bar to Belle.

She nodded. Shaking her head, she had had enough chocolate at this point... She stretched on the bed, and pulled off the semi wet robe, it was getting her chilly, and she put it on the chair. She didn't think much of her nudity since it was the norm to walk that way. She plopped back on the bed stretching again, before glancing at Dane. Her eyes slowly drooping, she slipped under the soft sheets, and curled up to the pillow.

Dane smiled setting the bar on the table and laying behind Belle, smiling at the day he had. He felt so satisfied and refreshed. He felt so lucky to have this gorgeous creature with him. He covered both of them with the blanket and slept off, dozing off happier than he felt for a long time.

Meanwhile Bob seemed to be still searching on info about mermaids. He then wondered why Dana did leave the boat where it is as if he was in a hurry. And he seems to be inside the house a lot more than usual. Was he hiding something?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month passed and Dane was in the kitchen making fruit salad for breakfast. "Belle sweetie. Breakfast is almost ready. You done with your laps?" Dane yelled. Belle always did a couple of swimming laps around the pool every morning so to keep herself hydrated. A lot fun for her than sitting on the jacuzzi...not that she and Dane haven't done that a lot for some sexy fun.

He then wondered if he can finally convince her to ride the boat with him. She seems afraid to go near it and he hasn't figured out why.

Her laughter echoed from the pool side, she got out of the water, easier to shift and control that now, she could even hold up for a while with legs under water.. But not too long, she was working on it. Having been with humans for a while, she caught up with so much. "Hold your horses Dane," she pulled on her blue robe, one Dane got her a while back, much softer than the first one she had. She slipped into the kitchen, and covered Dane's eyes with her hands and kissed his neck, standing on her tip toes. "Missed me that much?" she teased.

"Hehe I'd be lying if I said no" Dane said as he quickly turned around and kissed her lips more seductively. "Now, Come on, let's have our breakfast." Dane said, setting the table with two plates of fruit salad and grape juice. "And also...I was wanting to...ask you something" Dane said, not sure how he can put this.

Orabelle smiled against his lips, nibbling on his bottom lip softly before pulling back to go and munch on some berries sitting on the counter rather than the stool. "Ask me what?" she dodged her head to the side, wiggling her feet quite happily.

They had planned to go to a park today, after watching some movies, and going through a few books and magazines, she really wanted to see a park.

"Well...how do you feel about fishing? Is it...I don't know taboo for you?..I just don't want it to be awkward and I hurt your feelings.." Dane explained, hoping he didn't screw up.

Belle almost choked on her berry, then burst out laughing. "darling we're not Atlantica.. we actually hunt fish ourselves.." she laughed. She had watched little mermaid with him before, it was hillarious given how untrue it was...

"I don't mind fish.." she frowned, then looked out the glass towards the sea. "But I shouldn't be there if you go fishing,"

"That's another thing...why don't you want to go out to the sea?...I've always been wondering that." Dane asked, seeing Belle feeling worried. "Is it about the other mermaids?...Are you scared they will find you?" Dane asked.

She gave a subtle nod. She shuddered. "Those who leave the clan are punished." she glanced at the raspberry between her fingers, "those who do things..." she frowned slightly, "with someone other than their destined mate... are punished... " She glanced back at him, "I cannot go back." she played with the raspberry. "And just like I can sense them searching.. They will sense me if I'm close, they do sense me, but they cannot locate me," she sighed, "That is why they still search here, though not as much as the first few days.." she turned her gaze from the fruit between her fingers and Dane, "Do you now understand?" She frowned slightly at the odd burn at the back of her nose, and eyes. What on earth? She blinked. she rubbed her eyes quickly, quite overwhelmed with the odd feeling. She had seen it in the movies when they cried, she never knew she was capable of it, and she wasn't even sure why she was crying now?! She wasn't even that sad... Right?

She chuckled softly at her odd behavior, "I think I'm losing my mind," she joked, "too many feelings at the same time," she mused putting the berry down. "If you want to go fish, I can wait right here, read or something.."

Dane could only frown feeling sad for the mermaid who left her home. Her over curiosity made her a criminal to her clan and she is upset of what they might do to her if she is found. He walked to her and hugged her tight, rubbing her back to calm her. "I..I didn't know...I'm sorry" Dane whispered to her ear. He kissed her lips in a pleasing way, not really in a sexual manner.

"It's just I wanted to go to a fishing competition tomorrow and I wanted to know if it was OK with you." Dane asked. "I'm sorry you can't go back to the sea...Maybe...if I let you free that day we met...you wouldn't have to suffer.." Dane said, feeling a bit guilty of Belle's predicament.

She placed her finger over his lips. "It is not your decision that kept me here, it was mine, besides I am happy here." she kissed the tip of his nose. "Go ahead, and have fun, I'll be home." she smiled softly. "until then," she glanced at the plates of fruits, and picked up a grape exceeding her hand to him. "Here you must be starving." she put the piece between his lips.

Dane smiled and took the grape and eating it. "Hehe Ok, I'll just be out practicing for the contest tomorrow. Remember close all the windows when I leave and try not to make any noise please. I think that Bob is getting suspicious about you." Dane said while eating the rest of his salad.

Belle grabbed a slice of toast and munched with a small crease between her brows. "why would he be?" she had only seen the man twice or thrice, and he never really said anything to her.

"I'm not sure...but I'm just being careful is all. He always look at me suspiciously the past few days. It makes me uneasy. Just stay inside until I come back." Dane said as he finished his breakfast and quickly drank his juice. He went over to Belle and kissed her before grabbing the keys to the boat. "See you later dear..oh and I left a new book for you to read at the table in the living room." Dane said before leaving. He hoped Belle enjoyed the erotic novel he gave for her.

Belle grabbed his face for a quick kiss. "Just be rational too love, why would he think you would have mermaid, it would make no sense.. Other explanations may be more probably." she smiled and let him go. "Good luck." she munched on her toast again as he was about to leave. Her eyes sparkled. "A new book!" she grinned. "Take your time fishing then.." she laughed, after he left, and she cleaned up the plates, she got some of her berries, and headed to the spacious living room where she saw the odd book.

She picked it up, and began reading.

--

Bob scoffed as he saw Dane on his boat. "What? The bitch left you?" he laughed, they always did... "You no good enough for her?" he had heard them a few times, oddly enough most the times were at the pool... Him being paranoid over mermaids.... He thought either they both had a water fetish- which was unlikely, or that she couldn't have sex out the water... Which is what he was guessing.

In reality both his guesses were misplaced, but it was his paranoid mind speaking.

Dane sighed, ignoring the insults Bob was tossing at him and drove off to his fishing spot, 3-4 miles from shore. He sighed, enjoying the solitude of the ocean. He grabbed his fishing pole, used a bait and flung it north, thinking that is where the big ones usually travel. He then waited, peacefully.

Bob sneaked around to Dane's home. He wanted to make sure himself. Just to put his mind to rest. Why else go off to the ocean without her, unless he was afraid she'd run away from him... Which would make sense. He looked through the windows and frowned when he saw her on the couch, seemingly engrossed in some book. Damn... Mermaids don't have legs. he reminded himself watching her. But the las was eerie. And too beautiful. He watched her legs stretched out over the foot rest, her profile only showing now, but he could see she was wearing almost nothing with that night shirt she had on. He felt himself harden at the very thought of her... He could give her a better time than that brat...

Not today.. A menacing smile played on his lips as he walked back to his own place not too far from Dane's.

--

It was quite some time, and she had finished almost half the book. Her insides knotted as she waited patiently for Dane, she had a feeling he knew exactly what that book contained, it was Romantic, and very sexy. Which made her even less patient, she wanted him home... Now... So she could try out a few things she read...The thought of him inside her, set her blood on fire, she headed off to the kitchen to return the empty bowl of berries she had.

She never knew humans could write something so ... enticing, especially given at how reserved they were about these topics publicly.

A few hours later, Dane smiled, satisfied with the catches he had gotten. The big ones usually travel north so he know where to fish. After letting the catches go, he drove back to shore, this time making sure to set it somewhere he won't disturb anyone, especially Bob. He set the anchor and climbed down, rushing back to Belle, hoping she is as horny as he was now thanks to the book he gave her.

Dane unlocked the door letting himself in. "I'm back, Belle..did you miss me?" Dane said with a happy grin

Belle lay on the couch, it was almost sun down. And she was having a nap. Some part of her subconscious heard him, but her dreams were too disturbing. Too distracting to pull her out, surely enough the dreams turned to darkness as she began to awaken.

Dane smiled and walked to her, kissing her fully awake. "Hehe did I keep you waiting long? Sorry about that." Dane said, kissing her again.

Belle's body roared to life as she tasted his lips. She pulled him from the collar of his shirt on top of her wrapping her legs around his waist kissing him with a passion. "Mmmm hey babe, how was fishing? Caught anything interesting?" She trailed her lips to his neck. One of her hands slipping under his shirt to feel his skin.

"Hehe just some big fishes, nothing much. Though, I feel like I'll be a shoe-in for the contest." Dane mumbled, kissing her neck all over. "Mmm..I see you enjoyed my book." Dane teased her, seeing the wet spot between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom