Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

She melted against him, her arms wrapped around his neck, as she responded to his kiss eagerly. She shook her head.

Dane kept kissing Belle back, rubbing her breasts fiercely. "MMm...Do you want to have sex again?...or...maybe I can see your tail again...please?" Dane asked while still kissing her lips and neck.

She couldn't help but sigh softly as his lips went down her neck."mmm.. maybe the big pool? and we could get some chocolate?" she smiled, finding his lips again, her hands moving down his back.

Dane chuckled, carrying the mermaid in his arms and heading to the pool near the living room. "And how did you know about chocolate, little mermaid?" Dane asked as he got to the still pool. Belle didn't like it last time as it was so he turned on the bubbles for her, just like the jacuzzi.

She grinned, "The movie," she reminded. "So I want to try it, they seemed to enjoy it.." she pointed out her fingers lacing through his hair.

"Hehe Ok then...I'll let you try some chocolate later." Dane said to the mermaid. He stripped Belle and himself naked once more as he stepped into the pool, still kissing each other.

Her tail morphed slowly soft as silk, brushing against Dane's legs as her lips moved against his. She loved how he tasted, he was quite addictive. "What does it taste like? closer to pizza or fruits?"

"Hmmm...I think it would be closer to fruits...They are made of a certain kind of fruits I believe." Dane said petting her tail all over, especially her hole that he couldn't enter. Dane leaned down and sucked on Belle's nipples again, wanting to see the mermaid moan in pleasure.

"Oh it's fruity?" she blinked, her body arching as he suckled on her. "oooh.." she shuddered under him, her tail vibrating in pleasure, slowly dispersing, to form her legs as he rubbed her most sensitive spot.

Dane smiled and slowly entered her, now that her legs have shown up again. "Mmmm...so good...Belle...Mmmm..don't...ever leave me...Mmm..please.." Dane mumbled as he humped her in and out.

She never knew they could do this in water, for some reason, that intensified her pleasure, and made her moan, "mm I'm not going anywhere Dane," she whispered, moving her hips against his. "Feels so good here..." she groaned pressing her body to his. His hardness slipped easy into her now that she was more comfortable.

Dane humped faster, fare more easier underwater than out of water. "Mmm..yeess...almost...Mmm.." Dane was close to orgasm, getting deeper inside of her.

Her body shook around him. her body arched again... "Ohhhh... Dane..." she moaned again tightening around his shaft as he pushed deeper into her.

(maybe we could skip a month after this evening? so that they would be even more familiar by that time?)

(yeah that could work)

Dane soon cummed deep inside her, screaming in ecstasy. His cum shot deep inside the mermaid over and over. The pool area was only filled with the lovely screams of orgasmic release.

Bob would soon notice the scream as he headed back home to avoid the storm.

Belle moaned as the heat of his seed flooded in her, she came apart around him, her body spasming with pleasure as she held on to him. Finally as they stopped moving, and her breathing slowed, she trailed her lips along his neck. "You feel so good.." she whispered near his ear.

Bob was furious, mostly out of jealousy. He never liked the kid, the kid being rich didn't help either, he'd always bring home whores and hookers... Damned kid. No matter, once he probed the existence of the fabled mermaid... He will be even richer.. He'll get all the women he wanted, and all the titles he deserved.

Dane gave Belle a soft kiss as he tickled her nipples again. "So..would you like the chocolate now?" Dane asked, letting go of Belle and seeing if her tail will come back.

She frowned slightly when he let go of her, then smiled again at the mention of chocolate. "That's be good.." she glanced at their robes on the counter just out the pool. She moved out, and went to grab and put on her robe. For some reason her legs had yet to turn back, probably because she still hadn't come down from the ecstasy.

Dane got a bar of chocolate he has recently purchased and went back to the pool. "Here it is. Good old Hershey's" Dane said as he opened the wrapper and snapped a piece of chocolate, giving one piece to Belle. "There you go. Take a bite" Dane encouraged her.

Belle was towel drying her hair sitting on the bar stools by the pool counter. This was a very large home, did all humans have this? She studied the rain that tapped on the glass ceiling over the pool, so beautiful. Her eyes swirled like silver mercury and their colors similar to a stormy sky, she watched as the luminescent bluish glow of the pool enhanced the serenity as the rain tittered over them. She was lost in the moment when Dane came pulling her back to reality. "Oh..." She eyed the piece between his fingers licking her lips in anticipation. Was it really fruity? Didn't look or smell like it.

Here goes.

She leaned in and took the offered piece between her lips, her eyes widened for a moment before they closed shut. She felt like she was being pulled up to the highest cloud. And it melted in her mouth!!! She licked her lips again as her cheeks flooded with color. "I love it..." She eyed the bar in his hand then back at him. "It tastes... Divine.." She spoke in whispers

Dane could see that she enjoyed the sweet a lot and she kept eyeing the one he was holding. He chuckled, offering the other piece of the chocolate bar. "Hehe here you go. My mermaid deserves some sweets after all"

She caught his wrist, eating the other piece from between his fingers. The taste sent chills down her spine. She closed her eyes leaning her head closer to his hand sucking on the small piece, it tasted much better when it was molten in her mouth, rather than bitten. "aren't you going to have some?" she mumbled quite entranced with the piece cherishing every lick.

"Hehe I will have mine later. Besides....I rather have you, my sweet." Dane said before kissing Belle's lips again, licking the chocolate mess on her lips. He carried her back to the bedroom, doing nothing but caressing his mermaid.

She watched as his lips neared hers, her heart thundered with the storm outside as he pressed his lips to her. She moaned softly against his lips, as he licked the chocolate off her lips. She shuddered and smiled against his lips as he picked her up. "You know, I really like to walk." she admitted. However, she had to admit, if even only to herself, she loved his arms around her, holding her up, made her feel protected. She trailed her lips to his neck, and nibbled softly. "WHy not have both at the same time?" she mused a devilish smile on her face as she nuzzled him.

Dane grinned, wondering what the naughty mermaid was thinking. "What do you mean, my dear?" Dane said pulling out of the kiss for a bit.

She was innocent, She shrugged slightly and nipped at his chin, "You could eat it.. " she reached for the bar to study how it looked like,she broke a piece for him and brought it close to his lips, "and I won't go anywhere.." she grinned. "that way you have both.." she pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom