Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"Well...The semen that I put inside you would fertilize your egg deep in until it forms into a fetus..then a baby....at least that's how it works for humans..I'm just as lost in mermaid pregnancy as you are...I got a pregnancy test kit in case this issue came up..do you want to try it?"

Dane petted her and her tail, calming her down.

"Pregnancy test?" she raised a brow at him. "umm... how does that work?" she made a slight face, "like the book?" if it was then it would be quite uncomfortable, and very embarrassing.

"Well.. we have a similar concept, we have been taught in our lessons... That the child is made inside... but soon as it is of about three cycles" mood cycles... "the mother will birth the entire embryo in the water, and it will grow from the nutrients it obtained the first months, our complete child growth takes half a year." she licked her lips trying to remember her lessons back as a child on the island, and when she had seen mothers give birth. "We do not bleed either." she frowned, "I mean.. like human females periodically.." she watched his face, "I am guessing it has something to do with the way we deliver,"

"Wow...that's a lot different than a human woman's pregnancy...and as for the pregnancy test...there is a strip you..well...pee on and the color or sign it changes into determine if you are pregnant or not...though the test isn't always certain."

Dane sighed, enjoying the warmth from the water and his mermaid. He hoped Belle didn't think that she would have to bore a child so soon...and he hoped that she wasn't pregnant either, since they have been having lots of sex.

"maybe.. we should consider protection?" she suggested.. she had read about it in the book.. "Not so certain birth control would work the way it does with the people in the book.." she kept her head rested on his chest her tail most languidly, yet nervously over his legs.

"Hmmm...I suppose..but I've been enjoying the sex without protection so much....but...I wouldn't mind using a comdom.." Dane said thinking on it. "And I guess seeing a doctor is out of the question?" Dane wondered.

"is it?" she really didn't know.. "I don't know you are scaring me right now.." she trailed patterns on his chest. She bit her lips slightly nervous, "I'm hungry," she smiled sheepishly, trying to disperse the heavy topic.

"Sorry,...I didn't mean to scare you...I'm just scared that a doctor might find something about you that isn't human..." Dane said. "Hehe now I'm scaring myself" Dane got up and got out of the jacuzzi, got a towel and dried himself. he carried Belle and placed her on the towel laid on the ground, and peeled off the drying scales. "I'm still so amazed at how your tail can turn into legs like this. It's a bit fun to peel the scales of too" Dane said chuckling.

Belle chuckled slightly, "Easy for you to say." she mused as he dried off her skin, and her legs formed. She smiled at him, "what are we having tonight?" she grinned. "celebrating your winning before tomorrow?" she beamed.

"Hehe you bet. Maybe chicken breast casserole?" Dane said, dressing Belle with a evening gown. "You know I'm thinking you like me dressing you. You've lived on land long enough to dress yourself" Dane said teasingly.

She smiled sheepishly, and guiltily, "yes I do.." she admitted, then wrapped her arms around his neck, "I don't think you hate it either..." she mused. pulling his sweatpants on for him, then his shirt. "Do you?" she smiled picking the pair of fluffy socks he got her, pulling them on. "Am I wrong?"

"Hehe yes I do like it...and thanks for returning the favor" Dane said liking that Belle put on his clothes for him. "I should be done with diner in a bit over half an hour. Hope you can wait." Dane rushed to the kitchen and got the frozen cooked chicken that he will fry for the casserole. As he was cutting them there was a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" Dane said.

---------------

Bob was outside knocking at the door of the rich kid's house. It was time to confront his suspicions and put them to bed.

(Going to work. Not sure how long you will be online but I will post when I come back. Also see if u can find a reference picture of Orabelle)

Belle chuckled following along downstairs, book in hand as she plopped on the counter, putting the book down as she watched Dane work around. "You should teach me, I want to try to cook.." she smiled jumping down to go stand beside him and watch. She frowned, and shuddered slightly at the odd sensation that went down her spine... "Want me to go see?" she asked her eyes on his hands as he unwrapped the chicken.

(I'll try, though it's hard to find silver eyes and black hair... XD)

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/069/c/1/magic_3_by_NadyaBird.jpg
http://www.deviantart.com/art/magic7-157590080

http://www.deviantart.com/art/hipster-love-217499223

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/361/b/1/rebecca___by_matmoon-d6zkrus.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/237/b/d/aerial_by_krizza-d6jnend.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/041/f/5/anna_portrait_3_by_alexander_margolin-d4pbrrt.jpg

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/025/d/1/dark_beauty_3_by_alexander_margolin-d4nkj1w.jpg

take your pick, save she has black hair.. her eyes do shift to many colors.. anyways.. I also realize we can use more than one of these for the same girl.)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/361/b/1/rebecca___by_matmoon-d6zkrus.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/237/b/d/aerial_by_krizza-d6jnend.jpg

(I like these two)

"No I'll get it, stay tight" Dane said to Belle. He headed to the door and saw through the peephole, that it is Bob. "Ugh" Dane mumbled in frustration. Dane opened the door slightly, making sure it wasn't fully open. "Bob. I made sure my boat wasn't blocking the port." Dane said in frustration, thinking that is why the old man was here.

(I think the bottom one but you put in the colors)

Belle watched from the kitchen, Dane did sound annoyed.

--

Bob growled at Dane, "where is the mermaid kid?@

(Dark Blue hair, silver eyes)

"W..Wha?..What are you talking about?..are you drunk again?" Dane said, trying his best to hid his distress. How the heck did Bob find out!?

(Raven black hair .. Which goes blue in certain lighting but silver swirling eyes that go a few shades of blue depending on light and mood)

Bob growled, he did have some beer... But that wasn't the point. "I know she's there!" He snapped trying to push Dane aside.

Belle panicked from the kitchen as she heard the conversation. She his behind the counter.

(Ok sounds good)

"Hey, you can't just barge in here! Leave now, or I'll call the police!" Dane said, holding the door in place so Bob couldn't get in.

His nose flared, "Are ye threatening me boy!" he snapped. He pointed one thick finger at Dane's chest as he spoke. "I know she's there.. and I will prove it!" he growled, and stormed off. "Mark my words boy, I will prove it!"

He would wait.. he had waited this long, he could wait a little longer, besides he already knew it was true, no doubt at this point. They defensiveness of the boy said it all...

--

Belle approached once the eerie presence had left, "Something is not right with that man." she whispered taking Dane's arm holding it tightly. For some reason, that man scared her beyond measures. Even those few times that he never spoke to her when she was out in the garden, he would look at her like she had horns on her head, or something worse.

Dane slammed the door and locked it, sighing in relief. He hugged Belle close, fearing what will happen if Bob ever got a hold of the beauty he has. "We have to be careful even more so around him...he's so obsessed in getting you...I'm so scared of losing you to that madman." Dane said truthfully.

Honestly she was terrified. Her heart raced as she winced at the sound of the slamming door. When Dane held her, she melted against him, and wrapped her arms around his waist. She nuzzled against his chest. "He can't come inside here right? Isn't it illegal?" she glanced up at him, trailing her fingers over his face, his cheek, down his jaw then neck.

"Yes it would be invading private property...I'll file a restraining order tomorrow...he won't risk coming here without going to jail." Dane said to Belle, trying to calm her down...and calming himself down to.."So...do you still want your dinner?" Dane asked trying to change the subject.

She cupped his face. He always made her feel safe, that warm feeling swelling inside her always left her in a high. She smiled at him, and kissed the corner of his lips, "Yes.. I am hungry." she confirmed, holding on to him tighter.

Dane smiled seeing that she was feeling better. "Hehe ok, sit at the table. I'll get it started." Dane asked before giving Belle a sweet kiss. He continued on chopping the chicken, feeling a bot calmer now, despite the intrusion.

After half hour, Dane got a big plate of casserole ready and shared it between the two of them. "Ok, Belle, dig in." Dane said with a smile. He hoped the casserole won't be too hot for her. "You might want to blow at it before you take a bite."

It was already too late, she paled, then reddened due the heat... quickly downing her orange juice, She poked her tongue out of her mouth sucking in cold air, "An earlier warning would have been nice.." she laughed while fanning her mouth. "how do you get it so hot!" she took another sip of her drink, deciding to hold off the casserole until it cooled a bit.

She smiled sheepishly at him, her hair falling to the side of her face, obscuring some parts of her face, and casting off shadows over her nose, and eyes.

Back
Top Bottom